Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie prepares her cereal, but before she adds the milk Josie tuts at her.

"Forgetting something?" She says, pointing behind Ronnie at the counter.

Ronnie turns to see a full coffee pot, and she smiles.

"Pussycat, you always know exactly what is needed."

"Thank you." Josie preens from the praise.

Breakfast is light and pleasant, laughter and banter flowing easily between the three of them. Heavy eye contact is exchanged multiple times, and more than once eyes rake across naked flesh with longing. All three of them feel the pleasant butterflies, totally at ease with one another.

Ronnie drains her mug and pushes her empty bowl away. She rises from her chair and stretches, making sure to stand at the perfect angle for both of them to ogle her with impunity. Her pale skin shines in the sun coming through the window. Her belly piercing twinkles.

"Well, I think it's my turn for a shower." Ronnie says, "Don't wait up. Thanks to someone here I have to shampoo jizz out of my hair."

She looks pointedly at Tanner while dabbing the sperm rope still adorning her hair with her fingers, rubbing it between them like lotion as her brows draw together in an exaggerated scowl. Tanner and Josie laugh.

She strolls out, aware of two sets of eyes following her gently undulating backside out the door. She sucks her spunk covered fingertips clean as she begins mounting the stairs.

Josie bounces quite literally to her feet, her massive udders wobbling freely as she puts both her bowl and Ronnie's into the sink. She skips back over to her father and leans down to kiss him. Their tongues momentarily wrestle back and forth before she reluctantly pulls away.

"I'm gonna get dressed, Daddy. Do you want me to wear anything special?"

"Anything is special on you, pumpkin." He replies, watching her smile spread over her face like a sunrise. "But one thing, for me?"

"Yes, Daddy?" She breathes.

"No bra." He says.

Josie nods earnestly at him. She leans in for another kiss, then pauses and kisses him on his cheeks and forehead as well. Then she turns and walks out of the room.

Tanner gulps down the rest of his coffee and stands up too, already thinking about what he might wear today. He leaves the kitchen and goes up the stairs. He hears the shower running in the guest bath and passes Josie's closed door. Once he is in his room he walks to the bathroom to relieve himself, then heads to the dresser and opens the top drawer, rummaging for underwear and socks.

"Daddy?"

Tanner turns, and there is Josie standing in his doorway, still nude. His brows raise inquisitively.

"Yes, pumpkin?"

Josie fidgets slightly, biting her lip. Her hands are clasped demurely in front of her.

"I want you." She suddenly blurts. "I want you inside me."

And with those words, a switch is flipped.

Tanner crosses the distance that separates them in two powerful strides. Josie lunges for him as well, and their mouths crash together a fraction of a second before their bodies do. Their hands grope everywhere they can touch, Josie begins gently pumping his quickly engorging erection while massaging and tickling his heavy, hanging ballsack, and Tanner reaches between her legs to gently probe her leaking sex with his fingers. He finds her to be sopping wet in anticipation.

Josie moans, squeezing his hard cock gently as she pumps. Her tits are crushed against his chest, and her nipples feel fantastic brushing across the hair there.

Tanner drags her down to the floor, panting like a wild animal. He quickly slides between her legs as she eagerly spreads them for him. She grabs his cock again and pulls him to her, shifting her hips to align him and mashing his head into her steaming hot pussy. Then he pushes into her with almost no resistance, despite the dryness of his cock. He feels like he has sunk into a pool of warm honey. Tanner sighs contentedly as he pins her beneath him and starts thrusting.

Josie entwines him within her legs, gasping as she is filled. She moans and reaches up with her hands, capturing his face between them as her eyes bore into his.

"Stay right here." She says, eyes glittering. "Stay right here with me, Daddy."

Tanner nods, eyes half lidded. He pumps her creamy pussy, losing himself in her eyes which burn like green fire. They are rutting like animals, murmuring endearments and encouragement for more, faster, harder to each other. Josie works her clit as she is fucked, the angle of her arms lifting her tits up and pushing them together where they bounce and jiggle in time with Tanner's thrusts. She opens every part of herself to him, allowing him total access to every piece of her. And her brain screams with desire to take all he can give into her.

"I'm gonna cum already Daddy!" She says, the words tumbling over each other. The squelching and slurping noises of their union provide a steady background soundtrack to their fucking.

"Yes, baby girl. Do it for Daddy." He murmurs back at her. He thrusts extra deep, his head pushing against her cervix.

"Daddy." She groans, tingling as she feels the spreading warmth. "I want you to cum with me."

"Yeah?" Tanner growls. "You want it?"

"Yessss." She hisses, "Little Girl Josie" creeping into her tone. "Inside. I want it all inside my kitty."

"Oh FUCK." Tanner blurts, picking up the pace.

"Are you gonna do it?" Josie replies, eyes imploring him, her face the picture of pinup girl innocence even as her syrupy tunnel is rent time and again by nine inches of thrusting cockmeat. Her sweet, girlish tone sends nuclear-hot pulses of electric, vibrating heat straight from his ears to his trembling shaft. She squeezes him tightly with her muscles. "You gonna squirt all that gooey stuff deep in my tummy?"

"Yes. Oh yes, oh fuck Josie girl!"

"Unnngh, do it Daddy. Fill your baby girl's pussy with all your hot sticky cum!"

Their joined sexes are a sopping mess, his thick shaft gliding in and out of her smoothly and easily due to her oozing depths. His balls contract upwards and he pounds her as hard as he can.

"Oh god, Josie! Coming now!"

"Me too, Daddy!" She squeaks "Me tooooooooooohhhhhhhh!"

Tanner feels Josie's pussy walls contract around his auguring shaft as he pushes deep and starts a series of shallow, three inch thrusts. His plum sized head begins spitting globs of thick sperm deep into her womb, drenching the portal to her uterus. With every jet of potent seed he fires into his daughter, his balls contact forcefully, so forcefully Josie feels them rubbing against her lower labia even as she strokes her engorged clit through a tooth clenching orgasm.

And through it all they never break eye contact. Riding their individual orgasmic waves and watching the other doing the same drives their climaxes ever higher. They cling to each other as they spasm and convulse together, every tremor sending another blast of Tanner's silky jism into Josie's creamy center.

Tanner's orgasm tapers off, the final few weak discharges painting the depths of Josie's contracting cunt, and he relaxes down onto the soft natural pillow of his daughter's heaving chest. They feel warm and soft against his cheek.

"I love it when you fuck me, Daddy." She coos at him, stroking his hair and giggling, her dimpled cheeks framing her pearly white smile. "And I love it soooo much when you shoot in me."

"Your little kitty milks me dry, baby." He replies, sighing and relaxing further into her soft curves. "I'm.....going to stay right here for a while."

"Okay, Daddy." Josie says, giggling anew as she feels a slow ooze of his freshly deposited load begin trickling down the crack of her ass. "Stay right here. Your baby wants cuddles too."

*****************************************

Ronnie exits the bathroom, towel tucked above the swell of her milky white breasts. She walks down the hall and glances into Tanner's bedroom. She immediately sees the disjointed pair on the floor, still intimately linked, arms wrapped around each other. She can't prevent the openmouthed smile of joy and amusement from blossoming across her face as she covers her mouth with her hand to stifle her girlish squeal. Josie sees Ronnie over Tanner's shoulder, and lifts one finger to her lips in a shushing motion even as her other hand continues to stroke his hair.

Ronnie nods, blowing a kiss to Josie and winking. She turns and pads silently away, leaving the two lovers to their post-coital bliss.

*****************************************

Thirty-five minutes later Tanner is back downstairs, now fully dressed. With extreme reluctance he had released his baby girl from his arms after a good long cuddle, excusing her to her room with a firm, playful swat on the backside that made her yip with surprise. Her inner thighs glistened with dribbling rivulets of fresh sperm, trickling slowly down her smooth, tanned skin. He could her her giggling all the way down the hall to her room.

He is attired in dark grey cargo shorts and a maroon T shirt. The shirt is molded to his torso like it has been tattoooed on, showing the definition in his arms, chest, and abs. On his feet are comfortable sneakers with short socks. His hair is spiked, and his facial hair is neat and tidy.

Tanner is lounging on the couch in the living room. A San Francisco Giants baseball game is on, but he's paying it only superficial attention. What he's really interested in is the day ahead with the girls.

As if on cue, Ronnie walks into the room. She's wearing skintight black yoga pants accented with white, and based on the visible cleft showing on her crotch, panties were not on today's agenda. Her labial mound bulges out in stark relief, even more noticable since her thighs don't touch. She also wears a low cut, matching sports top, the tight fabric pushing tantalizing titflesh upwards to display a truly bewitching expanse of cleavage. Like Tanner, she also has on sneakers. Her hair is gelled down smooth once again, and her almond shaped eyes dance behind her thick rimmed glasses. She wears very little makeup, most prominent is the bright purple lipstick she has applied to match her hair.

"Hi Tanner." She breathes.

"Hello, Ronnie." He replies, making show of checking her out.

Ronnie smiles coquettishly and turns this way and that, showing off for him. For a finale she turns and bends forward at the waist, hands locking easily around her ankles as she pushes her black-clad peach of an ass towards him, giving it a little back and forth wiggle.

"Steady on." He warns. "Keep that up and all we'll be doing is fucking today."

"Is that so bad?" Ronnie says teasingly. But she stands up straight and walks over to him, fingers reaching out to stroke his cheek as she spins and plops down next to him, angling in close and leaning into him as he drapes his arm over her shoulders. Her sigh of contentment is clearly audible.

"Not normally." He replies, "As much as that appeals to me, I want to do other fun stuff with you girls too. There's not much time left until you're back to school."

Ronnie sighs again, this time not in contentment.

"True." She says. She leans in close, burrowing into his comforting presense.

"Daddy? Ronnie?" Calls a voice from the foyer.

"In here, pumpkin." Tanner replies.

Josie flounces into the room, and once again Tanner is reminded of her superbly sexy physicality. She's wearing her plaid schoolgirl skirt, white thigh-high stockings, and black shoes. A tight, high necked black T shirt is being stretched obscenely by her bounteous breasts. The shirt is so short the bottom inch or two of her heavy globes are openly out in view, showing him that she did not wear a bra as he asked her. Her midriff is bare, showing off her soft, slight tummy. Her nipples tent the material, poking outward towards her father. Around her neck is a matching black choker, and on the shining silver tag is the phrase "Daddy's girl". Her hair is drawn up into two short braided tails fastened in place with matching plaid hair ties. She has applied makeup as well, heavier than Ronnie. Her eye shadow is dark and sultry, and her lips are cherry red, so much that they're almost neon in their intensity.

"Wow." Tanner gapes. "Pumpkin, you're so beautiful."

Josie blushes and fidgets, brushing at her skirt.

"Thank you, Daddy." She chirps, voice sliding into her "Little girl Josie" tone. "I like looking pretty for you."

"Come here." He says, beckoning to her.

Josie skips over, her short skirt swishing around her hips, her breasts bouncing and wobbling in their skintight containment like two giant jello molds. They bounce so hard on their downward trajectory they are in danger of popping out of her dangerously short shirt on every step. She plops down right into Tanner's lap, straddling him and leaning in close, darting in to kiss him on the forehead as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Tanner rests his hands on her hips, sliding them up higher and fluttering his fingers in a quick tickling motion on her bare waist, drawing a giggle from her.

"Daddy, you're bein' silly." She says, eyes shining.

"I see you remembered no bra. Good girl." He replies.

Josie nods enthusiastically.

"I sure did!" She leans forward, whispering "And know what else?"

"What?" He answers.

"I did more than that."

Josie raises up on her knees, and grabs the bottom of her skirt. She hauls it upwards and Tanner sees her bare, perfectly smooth slit fully exposed underneath. He absently licks his lips and stirs slightly underneath her.

Josie giggles, wriggling in his embrace.

"The air tickles my kitty, Daddy."

"Very nice, pumpkin." He murmurs back to her, his hands squeezing her hips and bringing her back down tightly against him. "I like knowing that you're always ready to be touched by me."

"Always." She responds breathily, shifting in his lap and moistening her lips.

"Down, girl." He replies teasingly. "We've played a lot this morning already. Let's do some other fun stuff too."

Josie squeaks with joy.

"I'm soooo ready to do fun stuff!" She says, leaning into her father and hugging him tightly, crushing her heavy jugs into his chest on purpose.

Ronnie pipes up from her position at Tanner's side, her hand coming up to rest lightly on Josie's backside.

"It's going to be a very good day." She says, giving the pliable cheek a squeeze.

*****************************************

Tanner tells the girls that he has decided to take them on a day trip to Lake Tahoe. All three head out to the garage, where Tanner's forest green Ford Expedition is parked. Tanner prefers a large vehicle for extended trips, but he also owns a much more sensible Toyota for his daily driver.

They climb into the car. Tanner is driving, with Josie riding shotgun. Ronnie sits in the wide backseat right in the middle.

The sky is clear and the weather comfortable. Lake Tahoe is ice cold basically year round, so they do not bring their swimsuits since summer isn't in full swing yet. Traffic is sparse for a weekday, and the views are spectacular. Green expanses of pine trees blanket the mountainsides, mixed in with accents of brown soil, and grey rock. The highway follows the mountain's curves, and Tanner expertly guides the SUV around the scattered 18 wheelers slowly grinding their way up to the summit, before the descent into the state of Nevada.

The girls chatter with vivacious energy, repeatedly teasing each other good naturedly and laughing together. Josie cranks up the radio and they sing songs as well. Josie also occasionally stretches out her hand to rest it on Tanner's thigh as he drives. Whenever he glances towards her she dimples prettily, looking at him demurely as she bats her lashes his way.

When they finally arrive at the west shore after an hour of driving, they slowly travel along the main road in town. Heavy logs and wood accented with stone makes up most of the architecture, giving the impression of cozy mountain cabins. Through the trees and buildings on the right side of the road, the expanse of Lake Tahoe can be seen stretching off into the distance. The water is an intensely vivid blue. Josie and Ronnie keep their eyes peeled for shops, and they bleat excitedly for Tanner to park when they find good ones.

The girls mostly window shop, Tanner walking with them, never allowed to drift more than a few feet away. They leave no mystery to his status with them. They orbit him like two extremely fuckable planets. He is bombarded by suggestive looks, flirtatous smiles, and more than a few deliberate, sexy poses from his two companions. They unashamedly run their hands over him too, squeezing the knotted cords of muscle in his arms, scratching their nails over his chest, leaning in for deep kisses that steal the breath from each other, backing into him and gently twerking their supple young backsides into his groin, oblivious to whatever stares they may cause.

And neither are his hands idle. He brazenly cups breasts and bottoms, and enjoys hearing their gasps as he gives slight course correcting tugs to their arms as they navigate the scattered throngs while strolling from shop to shop. At one point, he clasped his hand on the back of Josie's neck to guide her past an older couple walking in front of them, and her knees almost buckled.

Tanner sees the reactions of people around them too. Many a side-eye is thrown the girl's way from the local men. More than a few gawk openly at Josie's bouncing globes as they repeatedly make bids for freedom, necessitating her constant readjusting of her shirt to keep them tenuously contained. She purposefully walks with a slightly exaggerated gait, causing both of her jiggling tits to bounce like a pair of fleshy basketballs under their thin black covering. They ripple deliciously with each foot's impact, hypnotizing most who see them and conjuring more than a few dirty thoughts. Whenever she has a need to bend over she does so at the waist, keeping her knees straight so her skirt rides up over the twin tanned orbs of her heavenly, bubbly ass. Her smooth, pristine slit openly comes into view every time, drawing the occasional giggle or breathy sigh from her as any stray wafts of breeze tickle her precious womanly charms. Anyone behind her and slightly at an angle would be in for a double treat as her shirt would usually also ride up under her pendulously hanging bosoms to expose nearly half their surface area, stopping usually millimeters short of her straining pink nipples.

Not to be outdone, Veronica almost slithers with a composed serpentine grace. Her toned thighs and ass flex and pop beneath the confines of her tight clothes, and she occasionally brushes her trailing fingertips over the enticing pale curve of her straining breasts, subtly tugging at the top to adjust it, while at the same time providing much less obvious jiggles and jostles than her more voluptuous pussycat to the bugging eyes they are surrounded with. She casts predatory looks around her, openly eye fucking any attractive ones who will make eye contact, be they male or female. Any who hold the contact for long enough earn a sly, oily smile from her that could be compared to the way a lion would smile at a gazelle.

And through it all, Tanner is their base, their rock. No matter how many times they break from his side, they are drawn back to him inexorably, like iron filings to a magnet. His firm, unwavering gaze upon them as well as his constant solid presence sends both their hearts pumping, and their dirty minds working. He sees carefully contained lust blazing in their eyes, fires stoking for an eventual climactic encounter.

Tanner also sees women taking notice of the rejuvinated mass of his steely erection as it fills out the front of his shorts, urged back to life by the constant enticement from his pair of wanton vixens. He sees many eyes widen and more than a few tongues flick across succulent soft lips. His meticulously sculpted body only invites more stares, and more than a few catty, jealous looks at the two sexpots who are never too far away, and who both disclose in no uncertain terms by their open lustful demeanor that his bulge is already accounted for.