Camping Exposure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"That doesn't sound very attractive. What's the other option?" My wife asked quickly.

"What we need to do, if you want to stay together, and you want to keep the job you have, is to find a way to channel that desire, into something you can both support."

"Like what? Sex orgies or something?" I asked her.

"No. Nothing like that. What I'm going to suggest is that you seek out someone you can trust, a younger couple. The younger the better, given Sue's conditioning. Have them over for dinner and enjoy each other. Have sex with each other's spouse or partner or whatever. Try to limit it to only when you are both there as a couple. Don't go off alone and have sex, that will just breed more mistrust. You may find that you have to, but if you do, you have to be open with Allen that you did and he has to have, what I like to call, balance. If you have sex with the male, Allen should have an equal amount of time with his wife. Sue, if you find you are having these urges, and you just absolutely have to have a young man between your legs, try to put it off until you can invite that couple over and the four of you share each other. But under no circumstances should you ever do anything behind the other's back. Do you understand me? If you start feeling these urges towards one of your patients, no matter how minor, you have to separate yourself immediately from that person. Find a quiet place and convince yourself that what you are feeling at that moment, is NOT for whoever you might be treating, but is for sharing the experience with Allen."

"So, the solution to my problem is to have more sex with other men? Is that what you're saying?" My wife asked quietly.

"Not just any random man. No, we want you to develop a relationship with one or two couples you can trust, so when those urges become overwhelming, you have an outlet." She looked at me. "Allen, you love your wife. If you want to keep her, you're going to have to find a way to accept that she is going to have these urges. Based on what you did at the campground, I think you have some serious sexual fantasies that you've never indulged in. Most men do. Having sex with younger women, is a very typical fantasy, one that often breaks up relationships if it's acted on in an inappropriate way. The cost of both, you fulfilling some of these fantasies, and giving your wife a controlled outlet for this conditioning, is that you need to find a way to accept, emotionally, that her having sex with another man in your presence, is okay."

"In front of me?"

"Just like you'll be having sex with his wife, in front of him. Some couples prefer to do it in the same place, right next to each other, even interacting with each other while they are having intercourse, but others will move to different rooms. Not having to watch, can make it a lot easier. You'll still know it happened. You may even hear it happening, depending on how vocal they get. What's important, is that it's never done separately. If she's having sex with another man, you should be having sex, with his wife, at the same time."

"I don't know. I mean, when we started, I was hoping we could put all this behind us and be a normal couple."

"There are a lot of levels of normal. For some couples, this kind of partner swapping is normal and part of their relationship. Just as to some couples, keeping it in the bedroom and between just the two of them, is normal. Your wife has been through something extremely difficult, and beyond her control. You've done a remarkable job, standing behind her and forgiving her. I know you two still love each other. But you have to accept, that for some time, maybe a long time, the only way you two are going to manage to get through this, is with these kinds of measures. Its either that, or sooner or later you're going to catch your wife having sex outside your marriage and hiding it from you, maybe with a friend, or neighbor or, more likely, one of her patients. We want to control those emotions and desires. So, why don't you go home, share your bed, but don't have sex tonight. Think about what I said. We'll meet next Thursday and talk about it some more. Is that okay with both of you?"

"Yeah. Sure." We both agreed.

"And don't forget about your homework. After each encounter, talk about what did and didn't turn you on about it. That's as important as the act."

"I have a question," I asked quietly. "Are you going to play with yourself after we leave?"

She blushed slightly. "Probably."

"I have a suggestion. I'm going to have to get used to her having sex with other people, maybe a good place to start is here. We're already naked, and Sue told me that she might like to try playing with another woman, why not let her try with you. I mean, she feels pretty safe with you, and you just told us, we should find a couple to play with. Why not let her try here, and see if it's what she thinks it is."

"You want to have sex with me?" Ivy asked Sue, directly.

"Well, we sort of already did. I mean, Allen had sex with you and then you forced me to lick his cum from you. So, I guess we already did, but I'd kind of like it to be more consensual, not something I'm forced to do."

"It's against my better judgment. The sex I've had with you two, was because the person I had lined up, got sick and couldn't make it and we needed to proceed with the deprogramming process. I never intended on having sex with you at all. If we did this, you'd have to understand that it wouldn't be part of my treatment. This would be just, oh, extra experience."

"That's kind of what I need, I think. Even if we had someone over, I'd feel compelled to keep going, even if I didn't want to. So, yeah, I think I wanna try with someone I can stop with, if it doesn't feel right."

"There isn't any need for you to have sex with another woman if you don't want to. A lot of couples don't do any same sex interactions, others, well, I know one couple that is struggling, because the husband likes to watch his wife being pleasured, by both members of the other couple, but the wife doesn't particularly enjoy being with another woman. Another guy, even two or three men, but not women."

"So, being hesitant about having sex with another woman isn't a big problem?" I asked.

"That's right. But if you still want to do this." Ivy said, pausing to look at my wife who was nodding slightly. "Okay then. Since we've already had sex as part of the treatment, I guess it can't hurt." Ivy said, standing up. I watched as she undressed, taking off her skirt, followed by her cum stained blouse and bra. She still had on her stockings and moved to take them off.

"Let me," I said, slipping off the sofa to kneel in front of her. My towel, fell open and off, as I reached for her right thigh. I slowly rolled the stocking down her leg, to her ankle, my fingers gently stroking her leg, over and over to coax the roll down. She lifted her foot from her high heel and let me take the stocking off, before standing back down on her now, bare foot. I did the same on her other leg, intentionally teasing the inside of her thigh as I did. By the time she was naked, I could tell she was already breathing hard, with excitement.

"Why don't we come over here." Ivy suggested, holding a hand out to my wife. Sue stood and took her hand, letting Ivy pull her around to the massage table. Ivy stopped next to the table, then moved to embrace my wife. She pressed her big soft tits against my wife's and leaned her face to my wife's, to kiss her. It was awkward at first, my wife was stiff and resistant. But that slowly changed, Ivy not backing away, nor letting my wife back away. Soon the two were kissing, every bit as wetly and softly as she and I did, in the throes of sex. I sat on the sofa, watching them, my cock rock hard. I couldn't help but stroke it slowly, as their hands began exploring each other's bodies, Ivy stroking my wife's back and butt, being careful to stay away from her neck, shoulders and lower back. It wouldn't do to hit any of the programmed triggers, though I wasn't above that myself.

They touched and stroked, until each had a hand between the other's legs. Only then, did Ivy break the embrace, and suggest that they lay down. She lay on the table and coaxed my wife to crawl onto the table with her, facing the opposite direction. With my wife's pussy above her face, she gently pulled my wife's butt down, inching her closer to her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck." Sue moaned softly, as Ivy dipped her tongue, into her wet slit. I was almost surprised that Ivy wasn't hesitant, after how much cum my wife had in her already tonight. She looked down at Ivy's crotch, her knees spread wide for her to expose her pussy. She slowly lowered her face down and gently kissed Ivy's thighs. Her kisses were slow and wet, making Ivy moan into her pussy. Slowly, she worked her kisses closer and closer, to Ivy's wet lips, finally planting her kisses directly on soft, delicate inner lips.

I got up and walked over to watch, pulling Ivy's chair around so I could sit in it and watch. I slowly stroked my rock-hard cock, watching my wife slowly, tentatively, explore Ivy's wet lips. She frowned a little at the taste, but continued to lick and stroke, before shifting her arms to loop around Ivy's thighs. She used her fingers to spread her lips apart, exposing Ivy's hard, little clit. She licked it tentatively, causing Ivy to jerk in surprise and then arch her back a little, trying to coax my wife to lick again. Sue began to tease and flick Ivy's clit, with the tip of her tongue, drawing a moan from Ivy.

I could tell that Ivy was also having an effect on Sue, her licks coming in short bursts, before she pulled her face away, long enough to gasp and pant. Yeah, she was definitely getting closer and closer to climax. I saw her lift her head suddenly and moan as Ivy did something that changed the sensations drastically. "Oh God, you're going to make me come." She moaned softly.

"That's the idea, isn't it?" Ivy answered, from between her legs.

"I don't think I'm doing as well on you though."

"You're doing fine. Just keep going. I'm enjoying it just fine."

"I'm not very good at this."

"So, use your finger and push it into me, like a little dick, while you lick me."

Sue nodded and I saw her slowly push one finger into Ivy's wet depths. Her finger slowly disappeared into Ivy and then she began to stroke it in and out, much like I might, if I were fucking her. She lowered her head and licked, while she stroked, Ivy's body quickly responding to the new sensations. Sue jerked her head up and looked at me with wide eyes, moments before her whole body bucked and shuddered. I could tell she was having a massive climax, one that she hadn't seen coming, apparently. She gasped and panted, as her body shook and trembled. Slowly her shudders stilled and she began to breathe again. "That wasn't fair." She finally panted.

"It wasn't supposed to be fair, it was supposed to make you climax, and it sure as fuck did. God, you squirted all over me."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, to which my wife gave me a coy look. "I didn't know I could until Adam made me do it." She whispered, a little shyly.

"It's okay." I nodded, letting her know that whatever she did, was going to be okay with me tonight. I'd made her squirt out at the lake, doing what I'd learned in the rain storm, but as far as I knew that had been the first time she had. I guess that assumption was wrong. She went back to licking and finger fucking Ivy for several minutes, Ivy squirming and moaning under her, but not quite getting her over the edge. She looked up at me and grinned. She pulled her finger from Ivy's pussy and held a hand out to me, flexing her fingers to coax me to get up and come to her. I stood and she grasped my dick and pulled me toward them, moving her face to the side a little as she guided me to Ivy's pussy.

"If we're going to swap partners, I'm going to have to learn, to watch you having sex with another woman. Can't get a closer view than this, can I?" she whispered, as she pulled my shaft and forced me into Ivy's vagina. I leaned closer, driving easily into her already excited pussy.

Ivy gasped and moaned as I started to stroke in and out of her, Sue leaning her face down and trying to lick her clit, finally giving up on that and using her fingers, to rub it. "Oh shit! OHHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Ivy cried, as her body began to tremble and shudder. I felt her pussy clench around me and knew that if I kept going, I was going to come any second. I started to pull back and Ivy gasped "NOOOOOOO!"

Sue grabbed my dick as soon as I was out of her and pulled me back, forcing me back into Ivy's spasming pussy. "Do it." Was all she said, knowing that I knew what that meant. I started to plunge into her again, fucking her pussy inches from my wife's face. It didn't take long before my body let go and I started to fill Ivy with my cum. Shot after shot went deep into Ivy, as I stood jerking and panting. Sue let me stand there for almost a full minute, before she pushed me back. I stared as she lowered her face to Ivy's pussy again, licking the cum, that started to leak from Ivy's depths. I sat in the chair, until my wife pulled her face from between Ivy's legs. "I guess I could get used to it, as long as it's yours." She said to me, as she crawled off the table.

Ivy climbed from the table, her whole upper body from her neck down was glistening with my wife's juices. "I seriously need a shower now." She said with a chuckle.

"You do." I agreed.

"But I think you two should go home, and be together. This was enough for a first time. Don't you think?"

I looked at Ivy and saw her give me that little nod. I nodded back. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

Ivy stayed naked while we dressed, then pulled both of us, in turn, into a full body embrace and a long, wet kiss; Sue's being considerably longer than mine. She showed us to the door and we headed home, both of us exhausted, but still having over an hour drive home.

---o---

How does one go about finding a couple to play sex games with? Do you advertise on Facebook for the whole world to see? Do you approach a friend and hope they understand? Maybe someone you know at work? That too could be difficult, if they don't understand. It would be hard enough, finding a same age couple to do this with, though now that we have a group of women that have been under Adam's control, maybe one of those couples would agree. Only a few are the age we're supposed to consider though. Ivy said young. To my wife and me, that means under thirty for sure.

Sue and I talked about it all the way home, and well into the night. We had mutually agreed that if Ivy thought it was best, then we should try. Neither of us liked the other alternative she suggested. But discretion was paramount. As a college professor, image was important. Even the hint of impropriety could be costly to my career. True, I would be retiring soon, but that didn't mean I wanted to be forced out early.

I had one possibility I could think of, of a person I might ask. Well, ask is a difficult thing. No, asking outright wouldn't work. It was going to have to be more subtle than that. One of the secretaries at work, typically wore very revealing clothing, was definitely young enough and had, on more than one occasion, made subtle passes at me. Why, I don't know, given that I'm at least thirty years older than she is. Maybe it was the accidental encounter in the men's room a couple years ago. I was changing after working out and for some reason, she absentmindedly walked into the men's room, rather than the women's room, right next door. I wasn't naked by any means, but all I did have on was my briefs. That was almost two years ago, and since then, she would occasionally find some way to make a pass at me. Subtle comments, an occasional 'accidental' rub against me with a hand or other body part, one time, even going so far as to gently pat my butt as she was standing behind me in a line. None of it was ever going to go anywhere, since we were both married, but now, if she was interested, would she want to take it further? Would her husband be interested? Or was she into doing things behind his back.

"So, you think I should approach Debbie?" I asked my wife, as we ate breakfast. "I know you don't like her all that much."

"I don't like her, because she was making passes at you."

"Which I rejected."

"You did, like a good husband. It's ironic, that now you're going to make a pass at her?"

"I don't know that I'd make a pass at her."

"So just how to you plan on asking her, if she and her husband would like to go fuck?" She said with a frown, her tone clearly making note of her discomfort.

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to go up and ask her if she wants to fuck. I kinda thought I might invite them over for dinner and a swim. We can always make disappearing swim suits happen, through a game or something. If that works, well, we see what happens and how far they want it to go."

"Seems like you thought this through pretty well."

"I didn't sleep very well last night. Watching what happened to you, bothered me a lot more than I'd like to admit."

"Yet you're still willing to go through with this swapping thing?"

"If Ivy is right, you're gonna cheat on me at some point. Might as well make it happen, where we can both control it and, well, share it, instead of you getting mixed up with one of your patients. I mean, seriously, think about it. You, with those desires, taking blood pressure of a twenty-two or three-year-old guy, sitting in just a hospital gown? How much of a temptation would it be for you, to just push his gown aside and start playing with his dick? After what I've seen on those videos, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened already."

"Who says it hasn't?" She asked me, with raised eyebrows. "For all I know, it has and I've just been programmed to forget about it."

"I don't think it works like that. Being programmed to forget things that Adam did was one thing, being programmed to forget about something you do with some random guy? I don't think that's part of it, is it?"

"I wish I could be so sure. I had no idea that I was being recorded. I'm still not very happy that my body has been splashed all over the internet. If someone saw that and connected that it was me, it could end badly for my job."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be good for me either. Okay, I'll try and approach her and see what happens."

"If they do, come over, I mean. How am I going to entice her husband to want to have sex with me?"

I looked at her and shook my head with a smile. "I keep telling you, you're still a good-looking woman. Do you remember that bikini that I bought for you, for the cruise we took a few years back?"

"That tiny little thing I refused to wear?"

"That tiny little thing you refused to wear. Why did you refuse to wear it? Do you remember?"

"Yeah. It showed way too much of me. Last thing I wanted was a bunch of horny men leering at me, as I walked around or swam in the pool."

I got up from the table. "Think about what you just said. You'll find that suit, still in the bottom drawer under those little nightgowns that you never wear either."

"Those aren't nightgowns. They're extremely risqué lingerie."

I grinned at her in response, before turning and heading out the door.

---o---

"Hey beautiful." I said softly, as I walked into Debbie's office. She looked up at me, startled, making me wonder if I'd misjudged right out of the gate. I was about to apologize, when she smiled back at me.

"Allen. What a surprise. What can I help you with?" She asked, as I moved to sit in the chair next to her desk, that she was motioning me toward.

"Nothing in particular, just came to visit." I answered with a shrug. "I didn't want you to think that I was avoiding you or anything." She leaned back in her chair a little, exposing more of the front of her light weight, yellow, sleeveless sun dress. The deep V in the front ran down nearly to where the bra, that held her fairly large breasts, would become visible, exposing a significant amount of her young cleavage. "That's a very attractive dress. It suits you well."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers