Camping Exposure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, sort of, almost as if she were trying to figure out what I was thinking. "You have been avoiding me. I thought maybe I'd done something you didn't like."

"Oh, I guess I've been a little preoccupied lately, with some personal stuff. Not that you've done anything I didn't appreciate."

She raised her eyebrows, knowing full well that I'd avoided reacting to her advances. "I'd have thought you didn't appreciate my attentions," she practically whispered, glancing toward the door. "If you want to have a private conversation, why don't you close that?" I got up, stepped to the door and closed it. Not that we were by any stretch of the imagination, private, given the number of windows the office had, both to the outside and to the main office area, that the secretary's offices were located in. "So, what's on your mind?"

"Well, to be honest, I was wondering if you and your husband had plans for this weekend. I thought maybe you'd like to come over, for a little bar-b-que and maybe a dip in the pool?"

She raised her eyebrows again. "Is your wife out of town or something?"

"Why would you ask that?"

She laughed a little. "Because of the look she gave me, at the last department Christmas party, right after I kissed you on the cheek?"

"Oh, well, I think she was a little concerned, that you might be trying to get into my pants or something. I mean, you were grabbing my ass, the same time you kissed my cheek," I chuckled.

"What if I said I was?" She answered, with a naughty grin.

"What if I said that I might not mind?" I answered her, getting a surprised look back. "Anyway. Yes, Sue is home. We thought maybe it was time to have you and your husband over for dinner. The pool water is warm. I'm planning on putting some ribs in the smoker. You guys could come over in the afternoon and hang out with us around the pool, maybe play some cards or something. Have some good food."

"Sounds like an interesting offer. You don't think she'd be upset if I wore a bikini, do you?"

"I think she has a brand new one, that she's been dying to wear, so I don't see any reason not to. Personally, I'd kind like to see you in a bikini."

"I can tell." She said with a little lick of her lips, her eyes darting down to my lap. "What are you going to be wearing. Nothing that would hide that bulge, I hope."

I looked down at my pants and realized that I had sprouted a considerable hardon, something I had trained myself to avoid, when I was with students, or at least as much as possible. "Sorry," I mumbled, blushing slightly.

"I don't see there's anything to be sorry about, not if you were hinting at what I was hoping you were hinting at. Unless of course I read you wrong, and in that case, I'm the one that's sorry."

I looked back up at her, finding her blushing slightly, as well. "Actually, um, uh, you, um, you didn't. Oh shit. This isn't going the way I planned."

"So, I didn't read you wrong?"

"Um. No. You didn't. This is just kind of awkward."

"You do seem to be a bit nervous. Maybe I should flash you some boob or something, just to take your mind off of it?" She said with a crooked little grin, that made me blush a little more. "Damn! You are making me so fucking wet right now."

"I am?"

"Oh yeah. Remember that day I accidently walked into the bathroom on you? You were standing there in just your briefs?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well, it was an accident, but after, I was really wishing that I'd been a few seconds earlier or a few seconds later." I looked at her curiously. "To catch you without the briefs." She grinned. "If what you're suggesting, is what I'm hoping you're suggesting, is there a chance that I might get that view?"

I took a breath and let it out. "There is, as long as your husband doesn't mind reciprocating with my wife."

She raised her eyebrows again. "Oh really? Are you suggesting that there could be some hanky-panky to be had, by all involved?"

"I guess that all depends on how your husband feels about older women."

She laughed and shook her head. "After the hardon he had from looking at the size of your wife's tits in that dress at the party? I think he'd be more than happy, to indulge in a little teasing."

"What if it was more than just a little teasing?" I asked in a whisper.

She looked at me seriously. "Allen, are you propositioning me?"

It was my turn to be startled. "I...Um, I didn't...I wasn't...I was just..."

She finally smiled and winked at me. "I don't know what my husband would think of the idea, but if somehow your wife's boobs managed to become exposed, I'm pretty sure he'd at least agree to a little messing around. But what I really want, really wouldn't at all mind, is seeing what you have hidden down there, and maybe even what you can do with it. Don't worry, this Saturday will be fine. We'll be there."

---o---

Damn! Sue looked incredible, in that tiny, navy blue, string bikini. Sixty-year old body or not, she was still quite trim, and her thirty-eight DDD breasts, were a struggle for the tiny blue triangles to corral. Every step she took, made them wiggle and jiggle in the tiny top. I'd already shaved her a few weeks ago at the campground, so touching her up so she had no sign of hair down there, well, it just made her look that much hotter. If Debbie and her husband weren't coming over in less than an hour, I'd be tempted to try and take the suit off her right now. She walked toward me with a little bag in her hand and stopped a few feet away, watching me tend the smoker. I closed the door on the smoker and she held the bag out for me. "What's this?"

"It's for you." She said, still holding the bag out.

"That didn't answer the question." I said, taking the bag from her extended hand, her other hand behind her back.

"I know." She said with a grin as I reached into the little bag and pulled out a fire engine red wad of cloth.

"What the hell?"

"Something a lot sexier to wear, than that." She said, as she squatted down in front of me. In moments, she was using a pair of scissors, she had hidden behind her back, to cut my boardshorts style swim suit. I stood there as she cut all the way up one leg and then continued up until she cut all the way through the waistband. "If I have to wear something like this, it's only fair that you do too." She said, as my now destroyed shorts slid down my one leg, leaving me basically naked.

"Shit honey! You could have just asked me to take them off."

"And have you refuse to wear these? Or change back later? Not a chance."

I tucked the bag under my arm and spread out a bright red, spandex, speedo style swim suit. "I can't wear this." I protested, as she grasped my mostly hard dick and aimed it at her mouth. "Oh damn, what are you doing?"

"Getting your dick hard really nice and hard." She said, looking up at me, then going back to take my dick back in her mouth. She continued to look up at me, as she stroked her lips and hand along my shaft. I could feel it already starting to grow harder, as she used her tongue and hand to squeeze and tease it, stroking her tongue under my head, like Abby had taught her only a few weeks ago. It only took a couple short minutes to have my dick rock hard and my mushroom head engorged.

"Okay, that isn't fair, because I know you're not going to let me have sex with you."

"Nope, I just wanted to see what it was going to look like when you got hard later."

"I can tell you what it's gonna look like. As soon as I get a hardon it's going to be poking out of this little thing."

"Ohhh, poor baby." She cooed, as she reached up and took the small suit from me. She coaxed me to lift one foot, allowing her to pull the now ruined board shorts off, and slip the spandex on that leg. I held her shoulders for balance and let her pull the suit over my other foot. She pulled the stretchy material up my legs and then over my butt. She pulled the suit waistband out as far as she could, then pulled it over my raging hard-on. "Hmmmm. This isn't going to work very well, is it?" She mumbled, as she tried to tuck me in by pushing my dick sideways so that it lay pointed toward my hip. Even then, the tiny suit was only going to cover three quarters of my fat shaft.

"I could have told you that. Now what am I supposed to wear? They'll be here any time."

"Well, I guess it's my problem then, isn't it?"

"Your problem?"

"Uh huh." She said as she stayed squatted down in front of me. She reached for the suit again and pulled it down to my thighs. Then she reached for my dick and pointed it toward her mouth. She reached to her chest and pulled the triangles of the top aside to expose her big sexy tits, and then used both hands to stroke my dick while she sucked and licked my head. She pulled off my dick and stood up. "Okay, but just for a second." She said a she turned around and bent over, putting her hands on her knees. "Go ahead!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pulled the tiny slip of a bikini bottom aside, exposing her soft pussy lips and rubbed my saliva coated head up and down her lips. "Someone's damn wet!" I grunted, as I pushed easily into her hot, wet confines.

"That's what happens when you make me prance around mostly naked." She panted, as I held her hips and drove my dick in and out of her. "Remember. We don't want to give him sloppy seconds, as you call it."

"Uh huh." I grunted in answer, as I pounded into her, watching the shadow of her hanging tits on the pavement. I could make out their swinging profile, including her hard nipples, making my climax grow, even more quickly. "You want me to make you come?"

"Uh-uh. I just wanna be really turned on so I'm not so nervous."

"I'd have thought those two glasses of wine would have done that." I panted, as I got ready to unload. "Gonna come."

She abruptly pulled off of me and turned around, squatting down in front of me again. She aimed my dick at her face and began to frantically stroke it, until I unloaded, squirting my cum into her waiting mouth, much to my surprise. "Might as well get used to it, I have a feeling I'm going to be doing it a lot more," she said, after swallowing my cum with a somewhat displeased look.

"Why so?"

"Don't young guys like blow jobs? I mean, all of them I've done, have always wanted to come in my mouth. I mean, you don't ask me to, I guess because you know I don't really like it. But I can't count on other guys being like you. Besides. Wouldn't be fair for me to get you all turned on and then tell you no."

"Not something else in there too? Like maybe, if I've already come for you I won't be so fast to come for her?"

"Well, maybe," she said, with a little shrug, as she stood up. "Damn suit is so small. I still can't believe you wanted me to wear this on that cruise."

"You would have looked so damn hot in it though!"

"Uh huh. Just like you would have looked in that. By the way, I bought it when I found this in your sock drawer, just in case you tried to force me to wear it on the cruise."

I chuckled. "You've been hiding it this whole time?"

"I knew it would come in handy some day. It's a shame though," she said, as she reached to me and pulled the suit up over my now softening cock. "If I'd have realized just how sexy you look in it, I might have gotten it out for you a lot sooner."

"You're terrible," I whispered as I pulled her into a hug. "But if you had, I'd have made you wear this one too."

"As horny as I am right now, it might have been worth it. God, I wanna come so bad!"

"I can get you off." I whispered, reaching down to stroke her between the legs, her suit still pulled to one side, exposing her wet lips.

"Uh-uh. I wanna be horny. I'm afraid I'm going to chicken out. Doing it for the boys, with Adam, was different. I never felt like I was in control, I was like a robot or something, watching myself doing those things. I couldn't stop myself, I didn't WANT to stop myself, but at the same time, I sorta did. Can you understand that?"

I removed my hand from between her legs and slipped the tiny triangle of material over her lips. "If I couldn't, I wouldn't still be here."

She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "I wonder sometimes, what I did to deserve a guy like you."

She pushed away and headed into the house, to answer the doorbell we could hear ringing. I fixed my suit to make it presentable, hoping that the wet mark on the front, where I was leaking, wasn't overly obvious, and then headed for the house, grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist on the way.

"Allen, you remember my husband Joe, right?" Debbie said, with a smile, as she stepped into the house, wearing a tank top and shorts.

I held my hand out to her husband and he took it and shook it, without taking his eyes off my wife's chest. "Uh. Yeah. Allen." He mumbled, before Debbie punched him in the arm. "OW! What was that for?"

"Staring? Or do you want Allen to stare at my chest that way?"

"Well, no."

"Then don't stare at her that way."

"Sure," he said to his wife, before looking back to my wife. "Sorry about that. I wasn't prepared for, um, to see, um. Yeah."

Sue laughed softly. "Not a problem Joe, enjoy the view, that's why it's there!" She said, as she stepped toward him, wrapping her arms around him and hugging them together, pressing her tits against his t-shirt covered chest. "If you want to change, I can show you the guest room."

"That'd be nice. It's been a warm afternoon and a dip sounds pretty nice right now."

"Sure, come on this way." My wife said, taking Joe by the hand and leading him through the living room.

Debbie looked at me with raised eyebrows and stepped closer, wrapping an arm around my neck and reaching to my crotch with the other. "Can't wait to see you get a hardon." She whispered, rubbing her hand on my towel covered crotch.

"You think I will?"

"You usually do, when you're pretending not to look at my boobs, and I'm going to give you plenty to pretend not to look at." She giggled.

"You coming hon?" We heard Joe call from down the hall.

"Be right there!" She smiled, as she let go of me and then headed across the living room and down the hall. I shook my head and headed back to the patio, wondering if Sue was going to try and peek into the bedroom or something.

She didn't, and ended up walking out to the patio and standing next to where I was sitting in a lawn chair. "She seems willing enough."

"Oh, yeah. I think Joe will be the tough sell."

She chuckled. "If Adam did one thing better than any other, he got me to realize just how much guys like my boobs. I don't think he'll turn down a chance to see or touch them once I lose my top."

"How are you going to do that? Just whip it off?"

She laughed. "Just play along. You left that part in my court, so in my court it'll be!"

"As you wish." Joe and Debbie came out, a couple minutes later, Joe in a pair of board shorts, sorta like mine were, before Sue took a scissors to them, and Debbie in a tiny bikini, not quite as small as the one Sue had on, but pretty damn small just the same. The effect of seeing this much of her, for the first time, was almost immediate, and disturbing. I was hoping that I wouldn't sprout a hardon as soon as I saw her, but that wasn't going to be the case. Fortunately, I still had the towel around my waist to minimize the visible reaction.

"Would you like a beer or something? I asked, as they came out and stood near the chairs I'd arranged in a rough circle, around the little gas fireplace.

"Sounds like a good idea." Debbie agreed. "I've been hot all day long."

"I'll get 'em then." I said, standing up.

"That's alright honey. I'll get them." Sue said, as she stepped in front of me. She tugged on the towel on the way past, pulling it off and exposing the significant amount of bulge the tiny red suit was showing off. I saw Debbie's eyes grow at the sight, and then a smile spread across her lips.

"That's some suit there Allen."

I felt myself blush. "Yeah. Um..."

"That wasn't a complaint." She added. "I think it's quite, uh, yeah. Sexy."

"Really Deb?" Joe asked quickly.

"Sure hon. Don't tell me that hardon you had when we were changing was because the wind was blowing. It was cuz you were ogling Sue's boobs. Can't I ogle Allen?"

"I hope so." Sue said, as she stepped back onto the patio, with four bottles of beer in her hands. "Otherwise, this bikini thing would be kinda one sided."

"I agree!" Debbie said, with a grin. "You want us to wear bikini's, how come you don't wear something like Allen?" She asked her husband.

"Oh, don't blame him. Allen would be wearing one like Joe's too, if I hadn't taken a scissors to it a few minutes ago."

"You did? Seriously!? I should try that. I hate that suit he has on, but he just continues to wear it anyway."

I took one of the bottles from Sue and passed it to Joe, and then took the other one in that hand for myself, while Sue held out the other hand to Debbie. I took a long swig and tried not to think about anything sexy, which was really damn hard, as I stared at Debbie's body. Debbie's boobs were smaller than Sue's by about two cup sizes, but looked surprisingly firm for their size. The tiny, lime green and dark green striped material covering her areola did a poor job of hiding her protruding nipple. As she turned to set down the beer, I could see her entire ass was bare, only three small straps coming together high on her butt, marring the incredibly sexy view. She dropped something and bent even further, showing me, just how much wasn't covered. The tiny triangle of the bikini bottom failed to cover her entire pussy, or was intentionally situated to generate that effect. The single tiny strap that ran down the crack of her ass, ran across her rosebud and then dipped between her lips slightly before joining the triangle covering the front of her pussy and mound.

She straightened back up and turned to look at me, her eyes dipping down to look at my crotch, moments before her mouth broke into a grin. I didn't look down. I didn't need to. I was all too sure exactly what was happening, which I was equally sure, was exactly what she hoped would happen.

"You know, I think I'm going to go get wet." I said, turning around to set my beer on the table, intentionally facing away from Joe. I glanced down and sure as hell, the head of my dick was trying to push up out of the waistband of the tiny spandex suit. I walked, with my back to them, headed to the stairs at one end of the pool. We wanted to make our pool kid friendly, when we had it built years ago, and to that end, there was a walk down stairway on the shallow end, leading down into four-foot deep water. It maintained that depth for about half the length of the pool, before dropping off to a nine-foot deep section, designed to let them dive in, though not from a diving board. Once I was down into the water that came up to my stomach, I felt a little better. At least I was covered.

I turned toward the side of the pool to look back toward Sue and saw that only my wife and Joe were left, both now moving, to sit in chairs facing each other. I couldn't help but notice, that the way she was sitting, her crotch had to be spread for Joe to see, which was what I suspected, she intended. I felt a set of hands on my waist and then a set of tits pressed into my back, as the hands slid down under water, and pushed the waist of my suit down, forcing it down over my butt all the way to my thighs. The hands slid up, to grasp my now exposed cock.

"I never thought this'd be happening." She whispered, as she slowly stroked it.

I turned myself around to face her, making her step back slightly and let go of my hardon. "If you'd have asked me six months ago, I wouldn't have either."

"So, what changed?" She asked, reaching for my dick again.

"First, let me ask what you told Joe."