Camping Exposure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it's not the same thing as doing it behind her back. I mean, we're doing it together. Swapping, swinging, whatever name you want to put on it, our kids would be horrified, to find out what we were doing.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Debbie asked, as she waded down into the pool, completely naked.

"Huh?"

"You looked like you were deep in thought. I wondered about what?"

"All this." I said, shaking my head slowly. "It's all kind of weird."

"Well, Sue told me to come out and get fucked, while she did the same."

"Did Joe agree to have sex?"

"Well, I was trying to convince him to stay, when she walked in. She pushed him back on the bed and then crawled over his lap, asking if he really wanted to walk away from the chance to play with her tits. He said no, but he wasn't sure that I wouldn't be angry. I assured him, I'd be fine with it."

"And will you?"

"Of course. Like I said, I've cheated on him once before. This time, he'll know about it, so it won't be cheating."

"So why did you? Cheat before?"

"It was one of those, stupid things, girls do. We had a stripper at a bachelorette party and, well, after all the girls spent so long sucking on his dick, he had to fuck SOMEONE!"

"And it was you?"

"It couldn't be the bride. I was maid of honor, so, it sorta fell to me."

"I see." I answered, not sure I really did see.

"Well, I didn't let him come in me. He came all over Bridget's tits, she was the bride. But he had to fuck someone, right?"

"If you say so."

"So, now, Sue said I was supposed to come fuck your brains out. Preferably by riding you, because that's your favorite."

"She said that?"

"Uh huh. Something about equal treatment, and that was what she was planning to do to Joe, so, how about it? Wanna get your brains fucked out?"

I actually did. After watching my wife earlier, and Debbie playing with my dick, yeah, I was ready! "Sure, why the hell not."

She grinned and pulled me by the hand, out of the pool and over to the mat. She had a very sexy body, her pussy shaved except for a tiny patch of blond curls on her mound. She helped me out of my suit and then lay me down on the foam pad that we often floated in the pool on, and more recently, had sex by the pool on. She moved over me and knelt over my lap, reaching down and aiming my dick at her pussy. "So, what's this secret way you have to make women come hard?"

"Something someone taught me recently."

"Someone besides Sue?" She asked questioningly, as she rubbed my engorged head around and between her lips, spreading her juices on it.

"Yeah."

"So, you were cheating on her?"

"Sorta yes and sorta no." I groaned, as she slowly slipped down my shaft, my fat mushroom head spreading her insides with each inch it penetrated.

"How do you sorta cheat?" She gasped, as she began to slowly bounce on me.

I moved my hands to cup her tits and began to gently massage and knead them, her hard nipples pressing into my palms. "I guess when she sets it up so that I cheat, it isn't cheating, is it?"

"That you're gonna have to explain." She said in a soft moan, "After we do this though. Fuck it feels good."

"It does." I grunted in agreement, as she bounced up and down my shaft, each slap of her wet ass against my body, making her tits jiggle in my hands.

"Oh fuck. I wanted to do this that day, the day I walked in on you."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I walked out and then I went into the ladies' room. After I went pee, I couldn't help thinking about how big you looked. I started to rub myself. I almost walked back into the men's room to fuck you. But I didn't. I was too afraid."

"So, what did you do?"

"I made myself come, thinking about being bent over by you, getting fucked from behind."

"That's what you imagined?"

"Uh huh." I reached for her hips and stopped her strokes. "What?"

"Get up."

She looked at me curiously and then climbed off my lap. I got up and pulled her toward the pergola. I walked her to one of the chairs, bent her over the back of it and then stepped behind her. "Like this?" I asked as I pushed my dick back into her.

"Ohmygodyes!" She moaned, as I started stroking into her, driving my cock deep into her pussy with each stroke. My hips smacked loudly against her naked ass with each stroke, driving hard against her body. I reached down around her and captured her left breast, finding her nipple with my fingers and squeezing it gently. I let my right hand move between her slightly spread legs and dip between her wet lips to find her clit. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions for me, but at that moment I didn't really care. I teased her clit and twisted and pinched her nipple as I thrust into her over and over.

It seemed like the longer I stroked into her, the wetter she became, an audible squish sounding with each thrust just before the wet slap of my thighs against her cheeks. "Oh, sweet lord," she moaned loudly as I pumped in and out of her, pushing the two of us closer and closer to climax. Each thrust jammed my hard engorged head into the end of her depths, making her grunt and gasp in pleasure. I never in my wildest dreams believed that I'd ever be fucking her like this, having her naked with my cock sliding in and out. Sure, when she flirted with me I fantasized about just pulling her dress off and bending her over my desk, but those were all just fantasies. This, this was anything but.

"I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhh shit! I'm gonna come!" She squeaked loudly, a few short minutes later, my cock pushing her climax right to the edge. I slowed my strokes a little, drawing it out, making her climax float just inches away from completion. "OH DON'T! make me come! Please make me come!" She panted, trying to twist to look back at me.

"You want to?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

I drove into her hard and fast, my hips pumping almost frantically, my hand grasping her breast and squeezing her nipple between my fingers and palm as my right finger frantically teased her clit. Her whole body began to shudder and tremble as she started to cry out, "OH, FUCK YES!" I felt her pussy contracted around me, squeeze and spasm around my thrusting shaft, the sensations exactly what I was looking for. My body only took a few dozen more urgent thrusts into her, before it spasmed and jammed me deep in her. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed, as her body shuddered and trembled even more. I could feel her body pumping her juices out to spray down our legs as I thrust a few more times hard into her. "OH GOD YES!" she cried, as she felt the first surge of hot cum lance, deep in her pussy. I stood behind her, moving my hands to her hips, holding her in place on my cock, panting for breath, as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping shot after shot deep in her pussy.

"Damn." I gasped, as I stood there, shudders and trembles running up and down her body, my occasional little jerks still jamming my dick into her.

"I agree. DAMN! FUCK! JESUS! And a bunch of other things I can't think of."

I chuckled a little. "And that wasn't even as hard as I can make you come."

I pulled from her and we stepped around the reclining deck chair I'd had her bent over, and fell into it, with her falling on my lap and curling up on me. I wrapped an arm around her and held her against me, both of us still breathing hard. It was at least another half hour, of Debbie trying to get me to tell her about the camping trip, before Sue and Joe came back out, both of them naked, cum leaking down her legs and Joe's clearly well used dick swinging side to side in its mostly soft state. "I take it you talked him into it?"

Sue smiled a little coyly. "A couple of times." She walked to a chair and dropped into it heavily. Joe chose the chair next to her and sat down, trying to cover his flagging dick as he glanced at me and then looked away again. "He's not a bad fuck." She said to Debbie.

"I don't think so." Debbie agreed. "But I can't get your husband to tell me about the camping trip. It's like, it's some secret or something."

"Not a secret, I just don't think he's too proud of what he did. I mean, I don't blame him. I set him up, but I didn't expect him to fuck over half a dozen women."

"Half a dozen?" Debbie asked in surprise.

"At least. Those are the only ones he told me about. I didn't mind Abby. She was the one I set him up with. And I can't really complain about the one that taught him how to make me squirt, just because of how good it feels. And I guess I can't complain about Toto or those two women on that boat, I kinda did tell you to fuck them too."

"You did."

"But I know there were others that he didn't tell me about."

"Damn!" Joe said quietly. "And you just put up with it?" He asked Sue.

Sue was quiet for long seconds. "There's a reason for that. He didn't start it. I did, sorta. But it's kinda embarrassing."

"Then why don't we wait until after dinner. The ribs will be done in about half an hour, why don't you go finish getting dinner set and I can show them a video of what happened. Not with you in it, though." I added quickly, when she started to object.

She nodded and got up to leave, pausing to grab a towel and wrap it around herself.

"Let's go in the den. I need to show you this so you can understand what we're up against."

"What you're up against. I don't understand. I thought that, well, that Sue was just, kinda, I don't know," Joe said quizzically.

"You mean acting like a slut?"

"Allen! That was uncalled for." Debbie snapped.

"No, it wasn't. That's exactly what she does, how she acts. You saw it today, Joe saw it. You know why? Because he rubbed her back. That's it. He rubbed her back."

"I don't get it."

"You will." Debbie said, getting up off my lap. "Come on, I'd kind of like to see this too."

I led them to the den and turned on the big screen TV. I already knew which video I was going to play. It was one of someone I didn't know, but it was also one of the more graphic ones. I turned on my laptop, switched the tv feed and then started the video. I dropped onto the sofa next to Debbie.

I'd clicked video to start, when June brought in the ice tea, which seemed to be the key element. That's when the drugs were most likely administered. "Allen! Where did you get this!?" Debbie asked, sitting up quickly, no longer lounging back.

"What do you mean. It's one of a couple dozen women that he programmed."

"Tell me this is a joke of some kind."

"No. it's no joke, why?" I asked, as the woman sitting with June started to sip on her ice tea.

"Allen. That's my sister-in-law!" Debbie snapped, now standing up. "Oh shit." She groaned, as the woman on the screen set the glass down and held her head for a few moments. She slumped to the side, clearly unconscious. As quickly as I could, I jumped off the sofa to the computer and hit the pause button.

"Tell me you're kidding me. Your sister-in-law?" I asked incredulously. "I picked this because I didn't know who it was."

"Well, I sure as hell know what my sister-in-law looks like, and that, sure as fuck, is Julie!"

"Damn. I'm sorry. Maybe this isn't a good idea then."

"No, it is. I, I want to know what happens."

"No, you don't." I answered emphatically. "You really don't."

"How can you say that? I want to know. Hell, I think I need to know! If this is, this is what you and Sue are dealing with, I need to know, so I can help her!"

"Debbie. This is bad. I mean, I picked this one because it was bad. I don't have one of Sue being done, I don't think he had all the cameras set up then, but I do have videos of her being gangbanged by the pool, and lots of other stuff. This one, this one is, you don't really want to see."

Debbie looked at me pleadingly. "Please? I don't want her to find out from some total stranger. I can tell her, but I need to know."

I looked at Joe, who looked a little helpless. "Okay, but you're not going to like it."

"I already don't."

I nodded and started the video again. I sat down while Debbie stood, watching the screen intently. June walked out and soon came back with Adam, who must have been elsewhere in the house. He did what he had done to the two police officers, putting the VR glasses on and then injecting them to partly bring them out of whatever drug they were under. He spent considerably more time talking quietly to Julie than he had the officers, but then, I'm sure it's harder to program someone you plan on using over and over, as compared to just getting them to do something and then leaving. We couldn't hear what he was saying, but as he talked, he fondled her chest and crotch, opening her shirt and then her pants to fondle her bare breasts and pussy. She answered his questions softly, occasionally loud enough for us to hear a yes or no or even a 'yes I like that'. He was clearly exploring what she did, sexually, and what kind of little sexual fantasies he could capitalize on. He finally took the VR glasses off, then injected her the second time, to fully bring her out of the paralyzing effects of the drugs. I knew what was coming next, but I also knew she wouldn't let me stop the video.

"Stand up." He said, which she did without hesitation.

"Julie, tell me about the most beautiful dress you've ever seen."

"It was red, and long. Floor length, with the most beautiful frilly red lace around it."

"Would you like to wear it?"

"Oh yes. It would be so beautiful to wear."

"Picture it here, in this room. Look over there, see it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to put it on?"

"Oh YES!" she said with a smile, looking toward the doorway of the room as if she were indeed looking at that dress.

"Well, you have to take off your clothes then."

"Yes," she agreed, quickly starting to remove her clothes. In just a very short minute or two, she had finished undoing her shirt and pants and had them off, standing completely naked in the middle of the room.

"Now, put the dress on." We watched as she went through the motions of putting a dress on, sliding it over her head and zipping the back. "Now, show it to me." She turned and spun and ran her hands up and down her body as if showing off the dress to him. "Tell me, what would you like to do, now that you're wearing the dress?"

"Go dancing with Evan." She whispered.

"Do it. Show me how you dance with your husband." Julie immediately began to dance a very hot salsa move, but without a partner. We watched her soft breasts bounce and wiggle as she moved and shook her body. While she was dancing, Adam was getting undressed, his dick rock-hard, as he watched her moving. Once naked he stepped over to her, and took his place as her partner. She began to rub and grind her body against his, rubbing her tits on his body, squatting down and rubbing her hand up and down his cock as if she were rubbing it through his pants. She stood again and ground her firm looking ass into his crotch. "Freeze right there." He said, making her stand half bent over. He rubbed his head between her legs and then pushed his cock into her pussy. "Can you feel Evan fucking you? Driving his cock into you?"

"Oh God yes," she moaned.

"Imagine it, right there on the dance floor. Getting fucked by your husband. Do you want that? Do you want to be a naughty girl and let your husband fuck you on the dance floor?"

"Oh yes. Fuck me Evan. Fuck me hard."

"Take off your dress." Adam said, as he held her hips, then began to fuck her from behind, driving into her, as she pretended to remove the dress. "Do you like it? Does it turn you on to be fucked like this? To be naked in the middle of the dance floor, getting fucked where everyone can watch? You're getting wet. I know you like it. How would you like to do it more?"

"Yes. Oh please yes. It feels so good. It's making me all tingley thinking about being watched as Evan fucks me."

"Everyone is watching, but instead of being embarrassed it turns you on, doesn't it? I can feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter. I know you want to come, you want to feel your climax, but you have to wait. You have to wait, for Evan to come too." He grunted, pumping his cock into her. "Tell him to come all over you. Tell him to show everyone how sexy he is by coming on your face and tits. Tell him"

"Oh fuck Evan. I want you to come for me. I want you to squirt your cum all over my face and tits. I want everyone to see how sexy your cock is and how much I turn you on. Come for me baby. Tell me when and I'll help you."

"I'm ready." Adam grunted. Julie pulled off his cock and spun around, squatting down with her knees spread, both hands reaching for his cock. She began to stroke him frantically, aiming his cock at her face, her mouth open and waiting. "Reach between your legs and make yourself come with me. Make yourself climax, while my cum, is squirting in your mouth and on your face.

"Oh God yes." She moaned, moving one hand from his cock to between her legs. We couldn't see it, but we could hear her wet pussy as she frantically plunged her fingers in and out, each push making a wet squishing noise. "Come for me honey. Come on my face and in my mouth and all over my tits. Show everyone how wonderful your cock is!"

Adam grunted and his body jerked, cum shooting out of his cock all over her face and into her mouth. She began to climax as well, crying out, as her body trembled and shuddered, her hand still stroking his cock as his body ejaculated all over her face and tits. As his climax began to subside, she rubbed his cock around her face, smearing the oozing cum from his head around her mouth and cheeks, finally sucking the head into her mouth. "That's it. Good girl. You enjoyed that didn't you? Having sex in front of everyone? Being naked in front of everyone? I bet you'd love to show your body off for guys, wouldn't you? Letting them see your hard nipples and your pussy. It makes you horny, it makes you want to be fucked. When a man looks at you and clearly wants to see your body, you want to show him, don't you? You want to feel that tingle all through your body. You want to show him your tits and touch your nipples for him. You want to pull your pants down and show him your soft, tight little pussy. You want him to touch you and to fuck you and to make you come, don't you?"

"ohhhhhh god yes. I want so bad to tease him until he makes me come."

"Now, Julie. I want you to remember something else. When you see me, when you see my face, you want me to touch you. You want me to stroke your face. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I want you to touch me, touch my face."

"When I stroke your face, I want you to think about this. I want you to desperately want to do this again. I want you to want to take off your clothes and dance for me and rub your body on me and make me come on you. Do you understand?"

"Oh, fuck yes. I want you so badly. I want, your cum, all over me."

"Very good. But I want you to not just do it for me. If I tell you, I want you to want to do it with whatever man is in the room. You'll go to a room and there'll be a man there. What will you want to do with him?"

"Take off my clothes for him, let him touch me as we dance. Let him put his dick in me and fuck me until I come and make him come all over me."

"Very good. Now Julie, I have one more thing I want you to do. I want you to want to show off your body to men. Any time you're alone with a man that smiles at you and looks at you like he wants to see you naked, I want you to flash him, I want you to show him your tits, and I want you to pull up your dress, or pull down your pants and show him your sexy little pussy. I want you to want to do that any time you're alone with a man and he smiles at you like he wants to see you undress for him. And then, Julie, I want you to ask him if he wants to fuck you. If he says yes, I want you to let him fuck you. If he asks to fuck you, I want you to tell him please do. Please fuck my hot little pussy until you come. I want you to fuck him until he comes, no matter how many times you come. Make sure he comes deep in your pussy or in your mouth or on your body. Make sure he comes anywhere he wants in you or on you. And you'll keep fucking him until he tells you he's done. Do you understand that?"