Camping Exposure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, um, I was a little vague."

"How vague?"

"Well, if you're asking if I told him, you and I wanted to have sex, no, I definitely didn't say that."

"So, what did you say?"

"I said we were invited over and suggested that if Sue flirted with him, he was welcome to flirt back. And when he asked, if that meant I wouldn't be upset with him if he looked at her boobs, I said as long as he didn't mind if I showed mine off to you."

"I see."

"Not yet you don't. but if you want to, you can." I looked at her quizzically. "If you wanna see my boobs, you can."

I reached up and cupped her breasts, rubbing her already hard nipples through the material. "I just want to be sure this isn't going to cause a problem at work for us."

"I don't know why it would." She said as she grasped my dick in both hands.

"Can I be really honest with you? I mean, you can't tell anyone about this."

Her face changed to one of concern. "Allen, sure. What's going on?"

"Um. You've seen in the paper that guy that got arrested for sex offenses?"

"Yeah. The article was pretty cryptic. Just that he was being charged with some ungodly number of sexual assault charges. What does he have to do with it?"

"What the article didn't say was that he got caught hypnotizing women and forcing them to do sex acts, which he recorded and put on the internet."

"Oh God, that's fucking disgusting!"

"Yeah, it is. He didn't just force them to do sex acts on him, but he forced them to have sex with a pretty significant number of other college guys. They're still trying to identify them, and from what I understand he isn't talking; but, they think he was charging them money to be part of sex orgies with older women."

"What a perverted asshole. But I still don't understand what, wait...you don't mean..."

I nodded. "Sue was one of his victims. We've been going to see a sex counselor about it. He didn't just force them. He used some new, experimental hypnosis technique they're using to help addicts, only he used it to make them want to have sex with him and his buddies."

"Let me get this straight. He hypnotized women, convinced them to have sex with him and his friends and then puts it on the internet, presumably for money. And your wife was one of the women that he did this too?"

"That's about the size of it."

She looked at me a long time. "You're not going to hypnotize us for sex, are you?" She asked with a laugh. "I mean, hell, I'm holding your cock in my hands, so all you'd have to do is ask."

"No. I'd never do that. Remember, I told you that he was using an experimental technique they're trying on substance abusers? Well, it kind of follows a lot of stuff that was done way back, in World War II, by the Germans. They were exploring how to create agents to infiltrate the governments of the countries they were fighting. They were never successful, because even under hypnosis, you can't force a person to do something they wouldn't ever do, like kill someone. But you can program them to do things like steal information. You just have to make it a reaction to something else. For instance, they were trying to have people make copies, of things that said secret, so any time they read something that said secret, they were to memorize it and then write it down and put it someplace. They'd then have another person, that every time they went to have a smoke or a cup of coffee, they'd check that place and if there was something there, they'd take it and send it someplace else. It was kind of involved, as I understand it, neither person would actually know they were committing treason. But the result of it was, that they figured out that they could program people to do specific tasks, without even realizing they were doing it."

"And he was using this same technology?"

"Yeah. They're doing experiments, where once they get an addict cleaned up, they program him, to try to find his high a different way. Program them to enjoy, so to speak, some other activity instead of getting high on drugs. So, they programmed her to want to have sex with young guys. They redirected her desire to have sex with me, and aimed it, at younger men. They made her imagine that Adam was me and what she was doing with the other guys was to please me, that I wanted her to do it with them and me."

"Jesus. That's, I don't even know what to say. But you're getting help to fix it?"

"Yeah. It's been a bit rough. Our second visit she brought in a person to hypnotize her and try and reverse what he did, but some of it can't be undone. It's been embedded in her for six months, and well, some of it is now, what the therapist calls, her new normal. There may be no way to ever undo it all."

"So, what does this all have to do with us?"

"The therapist is concerned that because she's programmed to want college guys, that she might, accidently, oh hell. She might be overly susceptible to them. She wants us to find a couple we can trust to, well, you know."

She laughed, "So, it isn't that you want to have sex with me, but you want Joe to have sex with your wife?"

"Well, yes and no. She needs to have an outlet for that, at least for a while, and in order to keep me from being jealous, the therapist wants for us to share it as couples. I don't mean that you'd have to have sex with her, unless of course, you want to. But I damn well don't really have any desire to do anything with Joe, if you know what I mean."

"I do. So, right now, your wife is trying to seduce Joe, and that's alright with you, as long as you get to play with me at the same time?"

"That's about the size of it. If you find that offensive or something, just say so and we'll put a stop to it."

"Are you kidding? I don't think Joe will mind at all, being seduced by her, as long as he gets to play with those tits! And for me, I'm fine with him fucking her, as long as I get this in me too. Yeah, I'm in. But Joe, he's not going to take it quite as up front. She's going to have to seduce him for real."

I looked over my shoulder and saw her, gently rubbing a finger up and down, over one of her completely exposed, rock hard, nipples, Joe's eyes as big as saucers. "I don't think that will be a problem." I turned my head back and moved my hands to her neck. I untied the knot behind her neck and then pulled her closer to undo the one behind her back. I slipped the top from between us and tossed it up onto the deck. "I think we're committed now."

"Oh, hell yes, we are. You wanna take the bottoms off too?"

"You're really okay with having sex with us? I mean, not just you, but your husband?"

She paused a moment. "I told him she was flirty and I didn't mind if he got touchy. I didn't exactly ask about having sex; but, I don't think he'd say no."

"He might not say no to her having sex with him, but would he object to me having sex with you?" I asked seriously.

"Tell you what. If your wife manages to get him into her, then I don't think he can complain, right?"

"I suppose so, but I don't want to start a row, in your relationship. This isn't intended to break things up."

"Maybe if you told him what you told me?"

"I can do one better. I can show him a video of a wife being programmed."

"No shit. You can!?"

"I have recordings."

"Well, maybe after dinner? Let's just play around and let them play around and see how far it goes, and if we need to, we can watch it after dinner."

"Sounds like a plan. You know, I really didn't think you'd jump into this that fast. I was worried that you might find this whole thing kind of perverted."

She giggled. "Old people. Hell, I've been thinking about getting at your cock, ever since I walked in on you. I just never thought we'd connect up to do it."

"Why? Just because you saw me in my underwear?"

"Honey! Really? With the size of the hard-on, you had? Shit you looked like you had a cucumber stuffed down your underwear!"

I shook my head in wonder. "So, if I'd have let you, you would have cheated on your husband, even without Sue involved?"

She squeezed my dick under the water. "Why not? It wouldn't be the first time, and your cock is a hell of a lot bigger than his was."

"So even if he doesn't want to get into my wife's pants, so to speak, you have every intention of having sex with me, don't you?"

"In a hot second, but I don't think it'll matter."

"Why not?"

"Because right now, Joe is about to take your wife's top off." She said with a grin.

I twisted to look over my shoulder, and sure enough, the two of them were standing, only a foot from each other, his hands shakily pulling on the string that held the top up. As I watched, he pulled the string and then moved closer, reaching around her, to the string around her back. She glanced over toward us and then leaned forward, pressing her, now bare, tits, against his bare chest.

"Oh damn," He whispered, and yes, I could tell without hearing him, even though he was only about twenty-five feet away. My wife slowly wiggled her chest side to side, grinding her hard nipples into his chest.

"That what you wanted to feel?" She asked him.

"Oh damn." He said, a little louder.

Sue glanced over at me again, gave me a look of trepidation, and then stepped back from Joe. She turned around, picked up an orange bottle that I recognized immediately, as one of the many bottles of sunblock that we kept in the bottom of the little gas firepit. She turned and handed him the bottle and then turned her back again. Now I understood the look of trepidation.

I stood, my back still to Deb, and watched, while Joe began to gently rub his hands around my wife's back. The therapist had warned us, that she couldn't predict how Sue would respond to sexual advances, after having her back and shoulders rubbed the way Adam had done, and I guessed this was her way of trying to find out. I watched her face, as he rubbed the cream around her back. Her eyes were closed and I could see her breathing slightly harder, clearly getting turned on, as his hands worked lower and lower on her back. She reached to her hips and pulled the two small strings holding the triangles covering her mound and ass in place.

"Do my butt too." She said, just loud enough for me to hear, as her bikini bottom slid down from between her thighs and fell to the patio. She pushed her butt out at him, as he worked his clearly shaking hands lower, finally rubbing the cream around her firm creamy cheeks. She wiggled her butt slowly, side to side, clearly inviting him to go further, but a quick glance over toward me signaled his hesitation.

Sue straightened up and turned to face him. "Might as well do my front too. I mean, these are what you wanna touch, aren't they?"

"Um. Uh." He mumbled, looking back toward me again, almost as if he was worried about what I might do.

She reached for his hands. She took the bottle from him, squirted a considerable amount across her boobs and then tossed the bottle aside. She reached for his hands again and pulled them to her chest, placing one on each big soft orb. "It's alright. Allen won't mind, I promise."

"Well, um, if you're sure." He said, his hands clearly trembling with nervousness, as he began to slowly slide them around, spreading the cream over her big tits.

"Mmmmmm. That's it." She whispered, as she stood, letting him move his hands around her chest, slowly expanding his strokes until he was moving them all around her big tits, her rock-hard nipples and then her upper chest. He stopped looking over at me and stared at her tits, as he clearly got more excited, his dick poking his board shorts type suit out. "Don't forget lower too." She said, reaching for one of his hands and pushing it down toward her stomach.

"Um. Uh, sure." He stammered nervously, rubbing her stomach.

"Lower." She coaxed, verbally.

"Lower?" He mumbled questioningly.

"Lower." She said huskily, reaching again for his hand and pushing it slowly down toward her crotch.

"All the way down there?" He asked, clearly trying to resist her pushing his hand down there.

"You don't want me to get burned down there, do you? Trust me. Allen would MUCH rather have you put your fingers there than let me get burned." She said huskily. He looked over at me, nervously, again, and then allowed her to slide his hand down between her legs. "Mmmmmm. Oh yes, rub me there!" She moaned softly, his hand gently rubbing her pussy while his other hand still cupped her right breast. "Oh, that feels so nice. Just keep doing that." She coaxed, as her hands moved to the front of his suit. She pulled the strings and started to push the front of his suit down to expose his hard-on.

"Hey!" He squeaked in surprise, as his suit slid down his legs, abruptly pulling both hands from her body to try and catch his suit, which was already out of reach. He bent over to try and reach it, his face hitting her slickened breasts. He twisted and reached down further and pulled his suit back up, covering his dick again. "I, um. I don't think we should be doing this."

"You mean you aren't going to join me?"

"Join you?" he asked, as she reached for his hands and gently removed them from his suit, pulling them back to her body, his suit sliding down his legs again.

"Yeah. You know, naked? You're not too bashful to be naked with me, are you?"

In all the years I've known my wife, what she was doing right now, isn't anything I would have expected, not with me, and not with another guy. At least, with the exception of the last few weeks. Clearly rubbing her back, even just to put lotion on, at least partly triggered the urges inside her. What I had no way of knowing, was it something natural, that she'd been suppressing for so many years, or was it something from Adam's programming? I really had no way to find out either.

"Well, um. No, I suppose not." He answered, a little tremor in his voice. "Are you sure Allen isn't going to mind?"

"Maybe I should ask, if Debbie is going to mind?" She asked, with a little grin, her hands now on his dick. Joe was a tall lanky guy. I didn't know how strong he was, but he didn't have an ounce of fat on his body, and his dick followed the rest of his build, long and slender.

"Debbie? Would she mind what?" He asked, his eyes as big as saucers.

"Why don't we go ask her? She's right over there." Sue said, stepping toward us, using his dick as a handle, to make him shuffle along behind her. She walked toward us, which was only a dozen or so steps, stopping when she was standing on the same foam float pad that she and I had had sex on a couple of times in the last week. She stood, looking down at the two of us, Joe standing right next to her, his suit still around his ankles. "How about it, Debbie? You don't mind if I borrow your husband for a few minutes, do you?"

"Not if you don't mind me borrowing yours."

Sue smiled down at us. "Feel free. Just be aware, he can really make a woman come fucking hard. You should ask him to do what he did to me at the lake. Fuck, I came so fucking hard I squirted all over the place. You should do that to her honey. Just like you did to those other women. God, it looked so hot watching you make them come like that."

"You really want me to do that?"

"Sure, why not? The therapist said we should do it at the same time. You can make her come while Joe here makes me come."

"Wait! You want to have sex with me?" Joe asked in surprise.

"Sure, why not? I mean, you're naked, I'm naked, you like my tits, how about you play with my boobs while I ride your long cock? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Playing with my tits while I ride you?" She asked, her hands stroking his dick as she stood in front of him. "Come on. Just lay down right here and I'll just sit on you. You can suck my nipples and play with my tits. All you young guys love that, don't you? Having a hot sexy woman with big tits ride you? They call it cowgirl for a reason, don't they?"

"Oh fuck." He grunted, reaching for her hands. His body jerked and I saw his cum spurting out onto Sue's body as he came in her hands, clearly not ready for the mental image of her riding him. "Oh shit." He gasped, pushing her hands away and then trying to cover his still spurting cock. He tried to turn and run toward the house, but his suit was around his ankles. He bent over, one hand still covering his dick, the other pulling his suit up as he started to practically run for the house.

"Oh shit. Didn't expect that." Debbie swore quietly, as she let go of my dick and stepped to the side of the pool. She levered herself up and took off after her husband, her bare tits bouncing with each step.

"Oh goodness." My wife said, looking down at me. "Did I do a bad thing?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine." I answered her, holding a hand out for her. "Might as well come down here."

She stepped to the edge of the pool and sat down, dangling her legs over the edge, one on either side of me. "Help me down?"

I reached for her and she slipped off the side into the water, intentionally pressing her hot, wet pussy against my body, as she slid down, ending up with my hardon trapped between her thighs. "Mmmmm. Someone's hard. Was Debbie being a naughty girl under the water?"

"No more than what you were suggesting I do."

"I know. She wants you to fuck her so bad. I could see it in her face, when she walked out in that bikini. She wanted to just strip it off and let you fuck her right there."

"Tell me, how much of this is you and how much is what Adam told you to do?"

She thought about it for a moment, wiggling her thighs, to rub my hardon. "Let's see. How much is me? Well, it's all me, right? Adam just wanted me to have fun, to let out my inner animal. He's good at getting women to do that. He knows just how to coax them to let it all hang out, to let those suppressed feelings come out in the open. He didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. He just helped me not be shy about letting my desires out to play."

"Is that what you're doing? Letting your desires out to play? Is that what having sex with Joe was going to be?"

"Sure. Not any different than what you do. Or did, at the lake. You let your desires out to play. I'm just doing the same thing. We should both have fun." She said with a grin, reaching down under the water, behind her butt, to find my dick and pull it up against her pussy. "Fuck I'm so horny. Stick it in me and make me come."

"I thought you wanted Joe to do that?"

"I'd like it, but I don't think he's going to. He's too shy." She pouted. "And I need to get fucked, so badly. He turned me on so much, that I need to get fucked, for real now."

"Maybe you should give him another chance. Why don't you go see how they're doing in the house?"

"You think I should?"

"I know you want to."

She grinned. "I do." She waded to the stairs and walked toward the house, her naked butt wiggling side to side with each step, water dripping from her body. She walked into the house and closed the door behind her.

I turned around to lean against the side of the pool and pulled my suit back in place. I had mixed feelings about all of this, but I was determined to try and stand by her, mostly because this wasn't her fault. I love her, and we have decades of life together, that I can't overlook. We just need to find a way to work this out. I'm sure if we discussed this with our kids, they'd agree with me. At some point, I'm sure we're going to have to, sooner or later. All it'd take is one unfortunately timed issue and they'd know that something was up.

I worry too, that what Sue started at the campground, would irreparably damage our relationship. I did a lot of things there that I wouldn't have normally done, but at the same time, I couldn't entirely blame it on the drugs. Hell, I had a problem with impulse control, that was the drugs. But I CHOSE to fuck all those women. Sooner or later, she's going to realize that. I was frustrated at her, sexually, and I allowed myself to have sex with Abby, knowing full well that I was cheating on Sue. Knowing now, that I was drugged to some extent, doesn't change that fact. And now, here I am, being told by the therapist to cheat some more. Having that orgy in her office, that was one thing. It was part of the therapy. I did that because I needed to. Did I enjoy it? Sure. What guy wouldn't. But I can say it was part of what I had to do. What's happening today, what I fully expect to happen today, well, that's different. We're trying to create a situation where we have someone to cheat with on a regular basis.