Camping Exposure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want them to see you and to touch you and to fuck you. You want to feel his cum flowing into your pussy and your mouth. You desperately want to climax for him, and show him how much you enjoy what he's doing. And Julie, you're to never, ever, tell Evan that you do this. It's to be our secret. You're going to do this and never, ever tell him."

"Oh, fuck yes. It has to be our secret. I can't let anyone know. God I'm so turned on again. I want to come again. Will you make me come again?"

"Not this second Julie. I want you to stand up for me. I want you to get dressed again. Don't bother with your bra or panties. In fact, you don't like to wear them any longer. They just get in the way, don't they? They're not comfortable and they get in the way of flashing your sexy little body to men that smile at you. So, you're not going to wear them, anymore, are you?"

"No, they're really uncomfortable," she whispered, as she stepped into her pants. In a few moments, she was dressed in her slacks and heels and was buttoning her shirt. He dressed while she did, and by the time she was done buttoning her shirt, he was dressed again as well. "Now, Julie. I want you to remember something for me. Remember 'scrumptious', you are scrumptious. Remember that. If I say that, you will return to this state and wait for me to tell you what I want. If anyone else says it, it doesn't mean anything. But if I say it, if it's my voice saying scrumptious, you will return to this state."

"Yes."

"Good, now I want you to forget everything that happened here unless I tell you scrumptious. Do you understand? Just remember what you want to feel and what you want to do. You want to live those fantasies, you want to show off to those men who smile at you, and you want to let them fuck you. But you don't remember why. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"When I call you or text you, you'll do exactly as I tell you, wont you? If I tell you to go see a man, you will. You'll remember the address and go see him. You'll erase the message and the phone call from the phone so Evan can never know. But you'll do it. You'll answer yes. But ff you can't right then, if Evan is there, just text back unable. Understand? Unable. And then delete the message."

"Yes. I understand. Yes and Unable and then delete."

"Very good Julie. Now, when I snap my fingers, you're going to wake up and everything is going to be as it should. There's cum on your face and in your hair and on your tits, and that's all normal. Do you understand?"

"I do. I understand."

Adam snapped his fingers and Julie jerked, like she was startled. "Oh, hi."

"Hi Julie. I'm Adam, June's son."

"Oh yeah. That's right." She said, touching her face and coming back with cum on her fingers. She looked at it quizzically and then smiled to herself. She began to rub the cum off her face and lick her hand until, almost like a cat, she had cleaned herself.

"Well, I have to go now. Have a good day, it was nice to meet you." He said, smiling at her.

"Same here." She said, moving her hands down to her pants. She began to unbutton the front and push the zipper down as he stood and looked at her, smiling. She smiled back and pushed the front of her pants down to expose her pussy to him. She grinned and left her pants open and began to unbutton her shirt, undoing it, until it was open and her bare chest completely exposed. "You like?"

"I do." He answered.

"You wanna fuck me? You can if you want." She whispered, moving her hand to her crotch and rubbing her hand between her legs. "I'm getting so wet for you. Would you show me your cock? Show me how hot and sexy your cock is?"

"I'd like to, but I don't think I have time."

"Are you sure?" She asked, stepping back to the sofa again. She pushed her pants to her knees and then sat down. With her legs together, she lifted them in the air, holding them to the side so she could look past them at Adam. "I mean, if you wanted to, you could just slide it right in." She cooed, as she reached around her own butt and began to stroke her pussy.

"Why don't you start and maybe I'll join you," he said.

She grinned and began to play with her pussy, stroking her fingers between her lips and rubbing her own clit. I could feel my own cock sticking out rock hard as I watched her play with herself, Adam's cock now hard again, sticking out the front of his pants. He walked over and knelt in front of the sofa and let his head press to her wet lips. She moved her hand and rubbed his engorged head up and down her lips before guiding it into her depths. She moaned loudly as he held her legs and began to pump his shaft in and out of her. He drove into her hard, drawing groans and moans from her as he worked himself toward climax.

"Fuck yes, you little slut." He grunted, as he began to empty into her. His body jerked and spasmed as he pumped his cum into her pussy. "You didn't come yet, did you, you little slut?"

"Not yet." She panted.

He looked over at his mother, who had surprisingly been sitting there, watching the whole thing. "June, I want you to come over here and lick her pussy. I want you to lick her, until you lick all my cum, from her slit and make her come. You have permission to take off your pants and make yourself come too."

"Oh, fuck yes!" She groaned, quickly moving her hands to her pants front. In moments she was pushing her pants off and moving to the floor. Adam had moved away and was putting his cock back in his pants. He stood and watched as she knelt on the floor in front of Julie, her legs spread. With one hand she began to stroke and play with her own pussy, and with the other she began to force Julie's pants up her legs further, allowing Julie to spread her knees to give her room to get her head between her thighs. Adam left, but June continued to lick and tease Julie's pussy for almost five minutes, before she suddenly trembled and climaxed for June.

I walked to the computer and stopped the video.

"Jesus," Joe whispered. "That explains it."

"Explains what?" Debbie asked, looking at her husband.

"Well, um. For the last couple months, Julie has been trying to get me to fuck her. Flashing me her tits and pussy, walking into the bathroom on me, even getting into the shower with me a couple times."

"She has? And you haven't told me?"

"I didn't want to upset you."

"Did you? Did you fuck her?" He blushed brightly. "Oh fuck." She groaned. "My sister-in-law? You fucked Evan's wife, for God's sake?"

"I didn't have a lot of choice. She got in the shower with me and wouldn't leave unless I fucked her."

"So, you did?"

"Well, I didn't want Evan to know she was in the shower with me, what else could I do? I mean, he wouldn't believe that I didn't, if he caught us like that, would he? He'd have blamed me, not her."

"Oh shit. I wonder how many other men she's fucked. Jesus. And this is what he did to Sue?"

"Similar. He set her to want to fuck younger guys. To seduce them and have sex with them. He used her to fuck a bunch of college guys, even have gang bangs and simulated rapes and such. We think he was charging guys for her services, and then on top of that, making money from recording and streaming it. I don't think she even knows how many guys she's fucked for him. I started counting on the videos, and well, I stopped after twenty-two. It's been going on for almost six months."

"Jesus." Joe whispered.

"So, what we want from you two, is to act as a safety valve. We, the specialist and I, are trying to modify her programming to aim her trigger back to me again, but the doctor is afraid that with all the young guys she's around at work, that she might, well, revert? So, the idea was to get a couple or two for her to use as a safety valve. If she got so turned on that she had to, instead of hitting on one of her patients, she could call you and you two could have sex."

"And I'm part of this how?" Debbie asked.

"To try and keep it as couples. We'd try to do it as couples, as much as possible. But if she just had to, well, if she had to do it alone with Joe, you and I would get one the same way. That way there isn't any cheating behind each other's backs. We'd all know when it was happening."

"To my surprise, that sorta makes sense." Debbie said, with a smile. "I think I can live with that arrangement. How about you Joe?"

"You mean, if she calls me up and wants to have sex, it's okay with you?"

"As long as you're okay with Allen fucking me if she does."

"Well, um. And it'd be any time she called and needed it?"

"We hope that over time it'll become less often, but at the moment, it could be pretty frequently. We'll also try to get together like this, all of us together, and she can seduce you into sex while Debbie and I play."

"Well, uh, yeah, and she can have sex with me any way she wants?"

"Anything she can seduce you into." I nodded.

"Well, uh. I suppose I could help out that way." He said, the tone of his voice clearly more excited about the possibilities, than his words were betraying."

"Good. Why don't you go up and see how dinner is coming." Debbie said. "And see if you can do something with that hardon you got for my sister-in-law while you're at it."

He got up and left, a huge smile on his face. "I know what he's gonna go do." She said shaking her head slightly.

"We both do."

"Which means, you're gonna owe me one. Or I'm gonna owe you one, depending on how you look at it."

"Would seem that way."

"Good." She said, pushing me back to sit on the sofa. She climbed onto my lap facing me, her knees on either side of my hips. She reached between us and aimed my cock at her pussy. She rubbed my head around and then slid slowly down my shaft, her extremely wet depths enveloping my hardon. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes! God that had me so turned on, watching him fuck her."

"Uh huh." I grunted as she began to bounce on me, her tits bouncing sexily on her chest, as her ass slapped rhythmically on my legs.

"And since he can come inside Sue, does that mean you can come in me?"

"It does." I panted slightly, my impending climax, racing to grow, now that there was a physical sensation to go with the erotic scene we'd just watched.

"God, I wanted to just sit on your cock while we were watching that." She panted breathlessly. "Ohhhhh Goddamn I'm going to come!"

"Do it." I breathed.

In only a few dozen more bounces, I could feel her pussy clenching around my shaft. The sudden change in sensations pushed me over the edge, my body bucking under her, as my cock spurted shot after shot into her, filling her hot pussy until it leaked out of her, around my shaft while we held each other, my face pressed to her firm D cup boobs.

"I could get used to this." She panted after a few minutes. "Do you suppose they're done yet?"

I chuckled. "I heard Sue climax almost five minutes ago. So, I'd guess so."

"Does that mean dinner is ready?" She asked with a grin.

She slipped off me, and we used a towel, that was left on the arm of the sofa from a previous sex session with my wife, to clean off our genital areas, and then we headed up for dinner. I hadn't ever had a dinner party naked before, and I was hard as a rock, as I watched Debbie sitting across the table from me, her tits wiggling and bouncing off the edge of the table as we ate. I was pretty sure that my wife had a foot in Joe's crotch, under the table, as well. After dinner, we talked about Julie and how we might be able to help them, and then, we had dessert. I'm sure you can guess what that consisted of.