Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I licked, Katrina moved behind me, lifted up my right leg and rested it on her knee as she slid back into my arse.

I moaned into Olivia's cunt as again I got arse fucked.

Over the next few minutes I came a second time, this time strictly from a cock in my arse, while Olivia came all over my face.

Then as I lay on my daughter's floor completely spent, Olivia ordered, "Go into the bathroom now and get in the shower."

"Um, yes Mistress," I said, as I began to get up.

"Crawl," Olivia ordered.

I obeyed, crawling to the bathroom, feeling weak.

Once in the bathroom, she ordered, "Get in the shower, it's time to baptize you one more time."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, realizing she was about to give me a golden shower.

I got into the shower, she followed, put one foot on my shoulder and her pussy directly in my face. "Open wide, slut."

She then wordlessly began peeing on my head and all over my face. A lot went into my mouth and I couldn't help swallowing some.

It was surprisingly warm.

It was surprisingly stimulating.

It was surprisingly almost scentless and tasteless.

Once she was done, I swallowed again and said without being prompted, "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, slut," she said and snapped her fingers and I leaned forward and cleaned her pussy of all remaining piss.

She then simply walked out of the shower and then out of the house.

Humiliated, I got undressed and had a shower, rinsing out my mouth as best I could.

I was making dinner after my wild double penetration when Victoria came home. Apparently she hadn't stayed to spy on the party.

"How was your afternoon visit?" she asked.

"It was..." I paused, feeling weird talking about my sex life with my daughter, especially given the circumstances.

"Orgasmic?" she finished, as she hopped onto the table.

I could feel my face burn with shame, yet I waved her off the table, "Off the table, we eat off that."

"Yes, you certainly do," she smiled, playfully spreading her legs.

"Victoria, I'm not sure we should continue this," I repeated what appeared to be obligatory words, even though I'm not sure I even meant it anymore, although I felt the need to say it... I needed to try and be the mother.

She said, "I wasn't implying this was up for debate, Mother."

I sighed, "Please, Victoria."

"I like that, Mother, begging to eat your daughter's cunt," she smiled, taking control.

I glanced between her legs and admitted the truth, "This is too overwhelming."

"What? Being your daughter's submissive?" she asked, continuing to remind me who was in charge.

"Yes... no... I mean..." I struggled, as tears began streaming down my face, even though I didn't know why.

"What's wrong?" she asked, getting off the table.

"It's just Olivia is expecting me to give you to her and you are expecting me to give Olivia to you," I explained, knowing I was unable to do either.

She pulled me in for a hug and comforted me. "Mom, it's okay," she soothed.

Feeling so safe and secure in her arms, I said, "I love you, Victoria."

"I love you too, Mom," she said, before adding, "Mom, you are a strong person."

"I used to think so," I laughed awkwardly.

"Seriously! You brought us to America, raised me single-handedly and created a successful career for yourself," she pointed out.

"But it's all a house of cards," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking confused.

"One bad decision, one time giving into temptation and everything I worked so hard to make a reality can come crumbling down," I continued.

"Mom, I can protect you," she said confidently.

"Honey, she has so much more evidence to use against me. I am completely at her mercy and sadly...," I paused, breaking eye contact, before I admitted the sad truth, "...and sadly I revel in it."

"I have evidence too," she said, pulling out my phone.

"You don't get it," I said, trying to get her to understand just how weak I was. "I can't disobey her, nor do I want to. I don't want to crush her or stop her; I just don't want you drawn into her web of submission."

"I can look after myself," she said, not at all worried about the risk I was warning her about.

"I know you believe you can, but I thought so too and now look at me," I said.

"What was her last order?" she asked.

"There was one thing," I answered.

"Tell me," she said, clearly ready to defend me at all costs.

"I am to videotape you admitting your feelings for Olivia," I began.

"I don't have feelings for her, I just said that to see how you would react when I began seducing you," she countered.

"I know that, but Olivia doesn't. She only hears what she wants me to say," I said, realizing it had been pathetic, but I had been trying to protect Victoria despite my utter weakness.

"Hmmmm," she paused, thinking.

"She is coming over for dinner tomorrow on the pretense she is here to learn more about my career, but really will end in her revealing she owns me and consequently you," I added.

"That's excellent! Mom, I have the perfect plan," she said, a big smile crossing her lips.

"You do?" I asked.

"I will get her mother over here before Olivia arrives and have her hide under the table. If I know Olivia, and I do, she will reveal her power over you in some dramatic way like making you go under the table and service her in front of me...when that happens, her mother will instead be the one doing the serving. The key will be for you to videotape it while you're down there," she said.

"What if she doesn't order me under the table?" I asked, the plan relying on some big 'what ifs'.

"She will," she confidently predicted. "Olivia will want to show me her power by humiliating you in front of me thus humiliating me, too."

"Sounds like Olivia," I agreed.

Seemingly content with her plan, she hopped back onto the counter, spread her legs and asked, "Now where were we?"

"You really are insatiable," I laughed, moving between her legs, craving her ripe peach.

"If nothing else, without Olivia we would never have had this," she pointed out.

"What? Incest where you use your mother as your submissive plaything?" I joked, playfully, before burying my head between her legs.

"Exactly," she laughed back as I licked her cunt.

I licked away for a few minutes before going in for the kill. I slid two fingers inside her, exploring her cunt until I found her g-spot. In seconds, as I tapped on her pleasure center like it was a drum, she screamed, "Fuck Mooooooommy, don't stop, you fucking cunt-muncher."

I looked up, concerned she was pushing me away, but she saw my confusion and explained, "Oh Mom, I'm not upset with you; you just gave me the best orgasm of my life. It's just you also got me sensitive and if you kept licking me I would have peed on you."

"You may do so if you wish," I replied, the idea kind of hot after this afternoon's golden shower.

"Has that bitch peed on you?" Victoria asked, her tone instantly changing,

This made my face burn with shame as I stammered admittance, "T-t-today she did."

"That fucking bitch," she snapped, standing up, anger raging through her.

I ended up defending Olivia as I explained, "She was testing my obedience because I have no real evidence of proving you were my submissive."

"Which I'm not," she snapped.

"I know, but she thinks you are," I countered, "I said you are," alarmed by the sudden shift in the conversation.

"Did you like being peed on?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered with guilt and shame.

"Pardon?" she asked, I'm not sure if she didn't hear me or was disgusted by my answer.

"Yes," I admitted louder. "It was surprisingly quite a turn-on."

"You got turned on getting peed on?" she asked, looking shocked for the first time in this whole surreal misadventure.

"I swallowed some of it," I admitted.

"You drank her piss?" she asked, still baffled by my answers.

"I did as I was told," I admitted, tears once again freely flowing down my cheeks. "I just can't say no to her."

"This ends tomorrow," she snarled, as she stormed away, leaving me confused and ashamed.

After a quiet dinner, I couldn't handle it anymore and I said, "I'm so sorry, Victoria."

"I am too," she sighed, looking at me, before adding, "but this ends now. You are my mother, my slut, and I will not have you submitting to my enemy any more, is that understood?"

I wanted to be able to just say, 'yes, honey,' I wanted to be strong to resist Olivia, yet my answer was a pathetic whimper while I avoided eye contact, "I'll try."

"Try?" she asked incredulously. "You don't try, you do. It's that black and white."

"But she is so powerful," I tried to explain, knowing I wouldn't be able to resist her when the time came.

"As am I," she countered.

"I know, but I..." I began, but was interrupted by an increasingly frustrated Victoria.

"I know, I know," she sighed dramatically, before shifting to sarcasm, "Olivia is irresistible, Olivia is powerful, Olivia is sexy."

"S-s-so are you," I stammered, feeling terrible for making my daughter sound so insecure.

"Then choose," she snapped. "Either you are my mom, my pet, my submissive or you are not."

"Okay," I said, wanting to make her happy, just like I gave in with Olivia every time. For a lawyer who never compromised, in my submissive life I was a pleaser and hated confrontation... oh, the irony.

"Okay, what?" she asked skeptically.

"Okay, I'm your mother and pet," I answered.

She walked to me and hugged me. "Mom, I will protect you at all costs."

"I know," I replied, tears again streaming down my face, before I asked the bigger question, "but can you protect yourself?"

"Of course I can," she replied, taken aback by the question.

"Olivia will do whatever she has to do to win," I warned.

"As will I," she replied confidently.

She grabbed my phone and texted someone.

I asked, "Who are you texting?"

"An old friend; plan 'Crush Olivia' is underway," she smiled, as her phone buzzed.

She smiled and called someone. She said, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet, "Hi, sweetheart, long time no talk," a male voice on the phone answered.

I, of course, dropped to my knees as Victoria sat on the edge of her bed.

"Indeed. Long story short, I have a slutty MILF whore and I need to test her obedience to me and I thought a nice dogging session would be the ultimate test," Victoria said to someone as I sat on my knees before her feet.

I listened intently, wishing I could hear who was on the other line, although it was definitely a man. Victoria replied, "I like them both, but I didn't want to share as you seemed to."

She pointed me to stand up and get rid of my pants without ever saying a word.

I obeyed both requirements and then she moved one of her feet to my pussy and the other to my mouth and I began to suck on her nylon-clad toes.

She kept talking to the guy, "I'll bring over the slut and you guys can use her as you wish. But the only phone allowed is mine."

As I sucked on each toe, she finished, "See you then."

After hanging up, she looked at me and revealed, "Don't worry, I wasn't setting you up. The dogging is for Olivia's mom at Kappa Lambda frat house."

"Oh," I said, as I sucked her pinky toe as she began rubbing my cunt with her foot.

She had my pussy excited again, but after a couple of minutes, she said, as she moved her feet away and stood up, "I've got to get ready." She walked to her closet as I stood there. I had only serviced one foot and needed to do the other, unfortunately, she didn't know my idiosyncrasy and waved me off, "You may go, Mom."

Disappointed, I replied, "Yes, Mistress," and crawled out of her room.

....

It was later in the evening as I tried to process my suddenly very complex life that I got a phone call from Olivia. I considered ignoring it, but couldn't and answered, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Get in the cheerleader's outfit, and some thigh high stockings, I'll be at your place to pick you up in ten minutes," Olivia ordered, sounding angry.

"My daughter could be home any minute now," I explained.

"I don't fucking care," she roared. "Now do as you're fucking told or I'll end your career."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, seeing my career and my life spiraling out of control.

"Hurry the fuck up," she demanded and hung up.

Even as I went to grab the cheerleader outfit out of the laundry hamper I realized once again I was at a metaphoric fork in the road. Choose one road and I betray my daughter and risk my career, choose the other and I betray my primary Mistress. The only sensible choice was obvious, but still...

I knew I was in a lose-lose situation and I knew deep down I should disobey Olivia and yet even though I knew this I was putting on the cheerleader outfit and the matching pair of red thigh high stockings.

When I heard a knock at the door, I quickly answered it, excitement overriding guilt.

It was Katrina who ordered, "Let's go, slut."

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress," and followed her out to a car which besides Olivia had one other girl... one more girl who would know my secret... my house of cards becoming more and more fragile.

I was surprised I was in the front seat. As Olivia started driving she ordered tersely, "So tell me everything about you and Victoria."

"Like what?" I asked.

"What does she think of you being my slut?" Olivia asked.

"She hates it," I admitted.

"And?"

"And she wants to protect me from you."

"How?"

"Um, I...."

"Spit it out, cunt," she demanded with venom in her order.

"By being my Mistress," I admitted.

She roared with laughter, which triggered laughter from behind me.

"She... she thinks she can be your Mistress," Olivia said.

"She is your mom's mistress," I pointed out.

"Was my mother's mistress," she corrected.

"Of course," I sheepishly agreed, as my phone buzzed.

"Is that your daughter?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"What does the text say?" Olivia asked.

"Where are you?" I said.

"Let her wait for a minute," Olivia said. "So this evening you're going to see how your daughter protecting you turns out."

"How so?" I asked, her tone hinting at something extreme and nefarious.

"She planned to have my mom gangbanged at a black frat house and well...."

"Oh," was all I could muster.

"On the bright side, unlike your daughter, I will protect you by giving you a mask to hide your identity as you get triple-teamed by big black college cock." she said.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, as my phone rang.

"Your bitch daughter?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, completely overwhelmed with the situation I had suddenly found myself imbedded in.

"Text your daughter back that you are at the movies with some friend." Olivia ordered.

I texted her: At the movies with Brenda.

"What else?" Olivia asked.

I don't know why I gave Olivia this information, but I did. "She told me to choose between you and her."

"And who did you choose?" she asked.

"I tried to warn her I was weak, but when she insisted I told her I chose her." I admitted.

"Yet, here you are," Olivia smirked as we pulled up to the frat house. Sure enough, it was Kappa Lambda, the one Victoria had set up for Olivia's mother.

"I can't resist you," I whispered in shame.

"Ready to be gangbanged?" Olivia asked, pulling a mask out of her purse.

"I don't know," I answered, when the correct answer was 'God, no."

"But you will do it, won't you?" she asked, putting the mask on me.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, knowing I would do anything to please her.

"Let's go," she ordered, and she led me with her friends to behind the frat house. Olivia asked, "Where's Darian?"

A guy pointed to another guy as my eyes went wide. He had dated Victoria for a bit. Olivia walked up to him and said, "Here is your MILF gangbang slut, the one my friend Victoria promised you."

"Very nice," Darian nodded, looking me over like I was a piece of meat.

Oddly, I wasn't really interested in a gangbang, but the idea of having sex with a black man was a fantasy... although not my daughter's ex-boyfriend. Sure enough, he had the voice I'd overheard on the phone.

"I got over twenty guys ready to go," Darian said.

"You get her ass first," Olivia said.

"If I have to," Darian chuckled.

"You do," Olivia said, before adding, "and she likes it rough."

"That won't be a problem," Darian said, as he grabbed my hand and led me around the building to an open spot on the back lawn where some guys were already lined up.

My eyes went wide.

Most of the black men were already naked from the waist down and holy shit, were they hung.

A guy lay down on the ground and ordered, "Come ride me, slut."

"Go ahead, slut," Olivia ordered, "have fun."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, partly out of submissive obedience, but also partly out of intrigued awe at the massive black flagpole awaiting me.

I walked over to the college boy, and lowered myself onto his cock. I hadn't even begun to ride him when a second cock was offered for my mouth.

I opened wide and began sucking and riding... a whole new version of multitasking.

Although I hadn't sucked a real cock in years, I felt a warmth inside me at the silky smoothness of a real cock in my mouth, especially a big black one. Equally as enthralling, was the long, thick black dick I was bouncing on. I'd never known sex with a man could be this amazing.

After only a couple of minutes, Darian moved behind me and said, "I'm told I'm supposed to be the first to knock, knock, knock on your back door."

I just nodded, not wanting him to recognize my voice and refraining from using the word 'arse' as that would potentially identify me as English since it was not an American term at all.

Instead, I felt his cock slip inside my well-used arse from earlier today and I was suddenly being triple-teamed.

God, was I a slut.

Yet, as Darian began fucking my arse, I leaned forward and allowed the guy below to try and fuck me too, all while I sucked the cock in my mouth.

For a couple of minutes I sucked on the cock in my mouth before he grunted and spewed a load all over my face and chest. He wasn't out of my mouth for five seconds before he was replaced by another black cock, albeit slightly smaller.

Darian came in my arse a few minutes later and thus began a cycle of cocks in my mouth and arse while the guy below me just enjoyed being my cock base... including another load spewed all over me.

Eventually I wanted to get in a new position, so I spun around and allowed the guy below me to slip into my gaped ass after Darian's thick cock, while another slid into my cunt. As I was double penetrated another cock was offered to my mouth and I again was air tight.

Over the next twenty minutes, I sucked five more cocks, took four in my ass and swallowed or was come on by even more.

I babbled the rare time my mouth wasn't full, desperate for more cock, and reveling in the gangbang of a lifetime, "More, I need more," "Yes, fuck my ass," "Another cock please, another cock," among a couple of dozen other pleading, desperate statements.

1...67891011