Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" she asked, looking completely bewildered by me, as if I were not only traitorous, but incomprehensible.

"I need her approval," I admitted, unsure why.

"What?" she questioned.

"I can't help it. Once you went to shower my only thought was I had to tell Olivia," she explained. "I argued with myself at how wrong it was to do such a thing, but I did it anyway."

"But I thought we agreed we were going to stop her?" she said, looking blind-sided.

"I know," I sighed, "but I...."

"Stop!" she snapped.

I obeyed, feeling so terrible.

"I can't believe you sent this. You just gave her more power," she said, furious.

A ding sound from my computer alerted me I had a message.

She opened the chat window and read Olivia's response.

Olivia: You seduced your daughter, slut? Details NOW!!!

Victoria responded as I watched in humiliated, guilt-ridden silence.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress! It was crazy.

Olivia: Details slut!!!

Sarah: She came home upset and she told me about her crush on you, but you didn't like her.

Olivia: And...

Sarah: I offered her a massage to relax her, which she reluctantly agreed to.

As she typed, she snapped her fingers and pointed to her cunt. I sheepishly moved between her legs as she typed.

After about ten minutes of licking, Victoria grabbed the back of my head and began rubbing her cunt up and down. She came all over my face a couple of minutes later.

Victoria then stood up and said, her tone implying she was still mad at me, "You better read the conversation you just had with your Mistress as she has big plans for you tomorrow."

She then stalked out of my room, leaving me on my knees on the floor.

I got up, grabbed the computer and read through the chat.

Guilt coursed through me as my first reaction was excitement over tomorrow.

Olivia: And...I am losing patience.

Sarah: Sorry, she is between my legs right now as I type this.

Olivia: OMG! You slut.

Sarah: Thank you, Mistress. I did it all for you.

Olivia: Continue.

Sarah: So after a lengthy massage, I suggested she get undressed so I could do a better job. She was shy at first, but with a little coaxing she got undressed.

Olivia: Nice.

Sarah: Thank you. I continued the massage, focusing on her lower back before I began caressing her ass. She tensed up a bit but didn't say anything so I moved lower. When I parted her legs she let me. I could smell her scent and I purred, 'Let Mommy take care of you, my princess'. She then let out the softest of whimpers as my finger touched her wetness, her cunt.

Olivia: She is as big a slut as you are.

Sarah: I think she will make a great addition to your harem, Mistress.

Olivia: Did you eat her cunt?

Sarah: Yes, and she ate mine.

Olivia: Excellent. You did very well my slut. I will reward you tomorrow afternoon.

Sarah: How so?

Olivia: Don't ask questions, cunt. Just be home at 2:00.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: I will have Katrina drop off a cheerleading outfit tomorrow morning. I expect you in it when I arrive, with open-crotch pantyhose for easy access to your two fuck-holes.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: See you tomorrow afternoon...I need to go and plan the final seduction of your whore of a daughter.

Sarah: I will be here ready for you, Mistress.

Although horny again, I ignored my burning pussy and went to sleep... although it took an eternity to fall asleep with so many concerns spiraling in my mind.

.....

The next day I'd just gotten home from work and was about to get ready to get into the outfit that was delivered to my office, thankfully in a box, when Victoria came home.

She greeted me in a tone that indicated she was here to make me uncomfortable before I submitted to the wrong Mistress, even though she had set it up. "Hi, mother."

"W-w-what are you doing here, Victoria?" I asked, not wanting her here.

"I wanted to see how Olivia wanted you dressed," she answered with what I guess was a smirk.

"Please leave," I pleaded, worried she may get caught in Olivia's crosshairs.

"What are you worried about?" she asked.

"I don't want you to submit to her too," I answered, worried that like me she wouldn't be able to resist Olivia when the time came.

"Mom," she said, as she pulled me into an embrace, "I am playing her, she is not playing me."

"She is very manipulative," I warned, not as confident as my daughter about who was really playing who.

"So am I," she countered. "I could have driven you out of town this afternoon and you would have gone along. You're about to betray me with Slut Olivia because I'm allowing it."

I couldn't help but laugh as I agreed, "That is true."

"That said," she mused, as she let go of me and backed away as she looked me in the eye, "I can't prevent whatever she has in store for you today."

"I know," I answered, truthfully not wanting her to prevent anything. I greatly enjoyed submitting to my daughter, but there was something about Olivia I couldn't explain... she was my nicotine.

"You are looking forward to it, aren't you?" she asked, as if able to see directly into my sinful soul.

Looking away from her, I admitted, full of shame, "Yes."

"Why?" she asked, still baffled by my inability to say no to Olivia, who was steadfastly against everything that was in my best interests.

"I wish I could explain it," I began, before making it as simple as it was, "It's like an addiction."

"How so?" she continued to question.

"I know it is bad for me, I know I should just quit cold turkey, but that only makes me want to submit to her even more," I tried to explain. "I love you, but I'm addicted to her."

"Well, after tomorrow I will help you break free from her clutches while you're submitting to a new Mistress...me," she promised. "I can be addictive too; you'll see."

"Ok," I smiled tentatively, still not sure she could defeat Olivia.

"Now go get dressed up in the cheerleading outfit: I'm curious to see what you look like dressed as a slutty teenager," she ordered.

"Just like you, I imagine," I answered playfully.

She slapped my ass as I went to get dressed. I got undressed and then put on the skimpy outfit and the crotchless pantyhose I had bought earlier today.

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked pretty good. I walked into Victoria's room and asked, "How do I look?"

"Good enough to make me want to devour you whole," she wickedly answered, making me feel good about myself.

"Thank you, honey," I replied.

"I like to keep my Mommy slut happy," she naughtily said, before reminding, after she kissed me briefly, "Just try to remember who your real Mistress is."

"Yes, dear," I answered.

"I'm serious, Mother, you are my slut," she stressed.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry," I said, trying hard to believe her words.

Suddenly the front door opened and Victoria smiled, "Have fun. Go meet her while I slip down the back stairs."

"Slut, you better be dressed," Olivia yelled out.

"Of course, Mistress," I called back down, giving my daughter a helpless look as I walked to greet Olivia.

I was surprised, but only slightly, to see Olivia wasn't alone. She greeted me, "Slut, say hi to Mistress Katrina."

"Hi, Mistress Katrina," I greeted in full submission mode.

"Wow, she's really Victoria's mom?" Katrina asked; apparently she hadn't known that when I went down on her.

"She came out of my cunt so I hope so," I wickedly answered.

"Holy shit," Katrina roared at my bluntness.

"So tell us the entire story of how you and your daughter had sex," Olivia ordered.

I retold the entire story before Olivia asked, "Did you enjoy committing incest, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted.

"And you are willing to help me make your daughter my slut?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed quietly, not knowing whether my daughter was listening or she'd left the house.

"What, slut? Are you ashamed of your Mistress?" Olivia snapped.

"N-n-no," I stammered, "It's just I don't want her to be corrupted because of me."

"A little late for that, you dumb bitch," Katrina shot at me.

"You are going to invite me over for supper tomorrow," Olivia said. "Make it seem innocent; say I am doing research for a paper I am doing on powerful women and their inspirations and I asked to interview you."

Katrina laughed, "That is funny."

"Technically true," Olivia chuckled. "although my research is how to make powerful women into submissive little cunt-licking slaves."

"You should probably already have your Master's," Katrina giggled.

"I'm working on my PhD," she retorted.

"Can I fuck her yet?" Katrina asked.

"Let's reconvene upstairs to my slut-to-be's room," Olivia said, as she headed towards my daughter's room, already knowing where it was from our earlier fuck session.

Katrina followed with a tripod and video camera which had me instantly stressed.

Katrina moved the camera towards my bed as Olivia ordered, "Slut, sit on your daughter's floor."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, moving to her bed and leaning against it.

"Look at the camera, whore, and fuck yourself with this," Olivia ordered, tossing a huge black cock-shaped dildo at me.

I grabbed the big black dildo and without even the slightest hesitation or any signs of restraint, spread my legs and slid it into my already wet cunt.

Olivia asked, "Who owns you?"

"You do, Mistress," I replied, as I fucked myself with a big black dildo, praying Victoria would understand and forgive me.

"What about your bitch of a daughter?" Olivia added.

"You will soon own her too," I answered, betraying my daughter in seconds, hoping Victoria wasn't listening and perhaps watching, "but she is a lot stronger than I am."

"I don't think so," Olivia laughed, "I could have had her eating me today, but I want to make her submission epic."

"H-h-how so?" I stammered, worried for Victoria... my responses yoyo-ing from defending Victoria to selling her out.

"Dumb sluts don't ask questions, is that clear?" Olivia snapped.

"S-s-sorry, Mistress," I stammered back, feeling completely incapable of standing up for myself or my daughter.

"Take off your skirt, slut," Olivia ordered.

I quickly obeyed the order as Katrina got out of her outfit, before walking to me and ordering, her pussy now in my face, "Lick away, slut."

I leaned up, the angle clearly awkward, my submissive eagerness to please was my natural reality and was now taking control of me as I buried my face in another of my daughter's nemeses. I felt guilty at betraying my daughter, but Katrina's cunt was almost as tantalizingly delicious as Olivia's and Victoria's.

Olivia added, "I can't wait until I have you and your daughter pleasing all the cheerleaders."

The idea of serving an entire cheerleader squad had a gush of wetness flood out of me as I licked Katrina's cunt.

"She's an eager little slut," Katrina acknowledged as I attacked and devoured her cunt like it was my last meal.

"She is one hungry bitch," Olivia agreed.

I licked and probed and tugged until Katrina grabbed my head and held it buried in her cunt so deep I thought I might suffocate as she used my face for her pleasure... thankfully she came in seconds, coating my face with her sticky sweetness.

When Katrina let go of my head, she asked, "Can I fuck her?"

"Go ahead," Olivia offered, as if I were just a piece of property, which I suppose I was. I looked up to see her phone was aimed directly at me. She asked, "Want to get fucked, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, wanting to be fucked.

"How much?" Olivia asked.

"All I want is to be pounded like a slut by you and any of your friends," I admitted.

"Well, that is the long-term plan," she smiled, as I glanced over to see Katrina was wearing a strap-on.

"Crawl to me," Katrina ordered.

I obeyed.

"Suck my cock and get it nice and wet for that asshole of yours," Katrina ordered, revealing she wasn't planning on fucking my cunt.

I obeyed again with no hint of reluctance, taking the cock eagerly in my mouth.

As I bobbed, Olivia said, "Soon we can use both her and her daughter."

"That'll be awesome," Katrina agreed, as she grabbed my head and roughly face fucked me, making me gag.

"Needs some cock sucking practice," Katrina suggested.

"Maybe a night with Big Billy will solve that," Olivia said.

That was far less appealing. I had no interest in men.

"On your knees on the floor," Katrina ordered and I obeyed yet again, saliva dripping out of my mouth and also off the cock.

"Legs together, face on the floor, bimbo," Katrina ordered, enjoying having someone to dominate.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, this a position I had never tried before, but was ultimately very submissive... my ass up, my head down, completely at her will... both holes open for plundering.

"She really is the most submissive one yet," Katrina said, impressed by my complete submissiveness.

"I imagine her slut daughter will be similar," Olivia said, as I felt a cock at my anal entrance.

"Beg, slut," Katrina ordered, slapping my ass cheeks with the cock.

I didn't hesitate, my need to obey all that mattered, "Please, Mistress Katrina, pound my arse and make me your three-hole fuck toy."

"And soon your daughter will be an arse slut too," Olivia added.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, just as the cock slipped inside my arse. "Ooooooooooh," I moaned, as the angle allowed for a deep penetration.

And then she fucked my arse hard... my arse taking the entire cock deep. "Oh yes, fuck my arse, pound my buttocks," I moaned.

After a couple minutes of deep rough pounding, she ordered, "Flip onto your back, bitch."

I quickly did, and she lifted my legs up, and slammed back into me, creating new stimulation with a new angle but similarly deep.

"Holy fuck," I screamed, as the cock reamed my arse.

"Oh yeah, you're a real filthy English tart," Katrina said, as she looked down at me as she really drilled my arse.

After a couple of minutes of intense pounding, Olivia asked, "Want to suck cock, slut?"

"Yes," I quickly answered as I looked at my naked Mistress and her strap-on.

Katrina pulled out of my ass as Olivia sat on Victoria's bed. Katrina ordered, "Clean my cock from that dirty asshole of yours."

I obeyed, the task humiliating, which was a good thing, as I reached over and stroked Olivia's cock as if it was real.

"Multi-tasking," Olivia approved. "I like it."

I cleaned the cock completely, before I was guided to the floor and onto my back where Katrina resumed fucking me, this time in my pussy, while Olivia shoved her cock into my mouth, which was a lot more daunting while on my back, since I didn't have any control over it at all.

After a couple more minutes, Olivia rolled onto her back and ordered, "Straddle me, slut. Time for some double penetration for you."

"I've never done that," I revealed, as I got off my back and straddled her cock, the idea of being dp'd quite exciting... the sluttier the task the more excited I got.

"Well, time to change that reality," Olivia said, as I sat on the cock.

"Lean forward, bitch," Katrina ordered, even as she pushed me forward.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, although she had already pushed me into the position she wanted me and I looked back at her.

She then slid the cock into my arse.

"Oh God," I moaned, as I suddenly was completely filled with two cocks. I hadn't known I could feel so full. It truthfully felt like the two cock heads were meeting inside me.

"You like it, don't you, slut?" Olivia asked looking up at me, as I looked down at her.

"I feel so fucking full," I admitted,

"Now pound her, slut," Olivia ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Katrina replied, revealing the hierarchy I had already assumed.

Katrina began bucking her hips and slamming into me, making the other cock inside me bounce up too.

"Holy fuck," I screamed, pleasure coursing through me.

"Soon we'll get a cock for that mouth, too," Olivia promised.

"I have three fuck holes to be used as you wish," I declared, although that sentence took over thirty seconds to get out, not able to say even two words in a row without a moan or a gasp.

"I know, slut," she agreed.

After a couple of minutes, maybe more, of Katrina pounding my arse like she was drilling for oil, Olivia ordered, "My turn to fuck my slut's ass."

Katrina pulled out and roughly pulled me to my feet.

"Get on the bed on all fours," Olivia ordered.

I went to the bed, got on it and onto all fours. "Go fuck her cunt," Olivia ordered.

"My pleasure," Katrina said.

"Oh, it's mine," I joked, as Katrina moved behind me.

Katrina slid into me and started fucking me again as Olivia climbed onto the bed and flexibly climbed above me and positioned her cock. Without a word it slid easily into my well-fucked arse.

"Oh yes, fuck my arse," I moaned, as from this unique position both girls could pump in and out of me hard and deep and my orgasm was building quickly... one that felt like lightning in a bottle.

And I don't even remember what I babbled, but I never stopped talking as I was double penetrated to an orgasm that shook me to the core.

They kept fucking me throughout my orgasm until a second one began to build like a tidal wave off the Hawaiian coast.

As the second orgasm built, Olivia pulled out and ordered, "Get over here and eat my cunt, slut."

"Which one?" Katrina asked.

"The old bitch," Olivia laughed, before adding, "you can keep fucking her in either of her fuck holes."

"Awesome," Katrina said, as Olivia sat on the edge of the bed.

I weakly got off the bed, feeling cum leaking out of me, and went to Olivia. She kept wearing her strap-on as I moved between her legs and began licking... happy to see she was quite wet... and delicious.