Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a dirty ass slut," she purred, as my arse slowly took it all.

"Yes, I love being your dirty arse fuck," I declared.

Once it was all in, I began bouncing on the cock, making it go even deeper in my arse.

"You're the biggest ass slut I have," Olivia declared, which made me feel good about myself.

"Thank you, Mistress," I moaned.

After a couple of minutes, she ordered, "Let's change positions, this isn't comfortable."

Quoting my favourite movie, 'The Princess Bride', I replied, "As you wish."

She got onto her back, I straddled her again, and lowered myself back onto her cock.

"Fuck yourself, slut," she ordered and I did, to a second orgasm.

"Next time I'm in this bed I expect there to be two sluts here, is that clear?" she asked, as I got off of her.

"Crystal clear," I answered.

"Now get me off one more time," she ordered.

I ate her to one more orgasm before she rubbed her cunt juices on Victoria's pillow and then headed out, after inserting the butt plug back in my arse.

I was spent.

I lay in bed for a good twenty minutes before I got up, put on some jeans over my nylons (and butt plug), grabbed a t-shirt and made dinner.

A couple hours later, Victoria came home and asked, "Hi Mom, how was your day?"

"Same as always," I shrugged, not able to say, 'actually I was arse fucked to two orgasms on your bed by your enemy who wants me to seduce you and make you her slut'.

Victoria gave me a hug, her hand going lower than usual and onto my butt ever so quickly as she grazed the butt plug lodged in my arse.

I stiffened like a board.

Had she felt it?

She asked, noticing something was wrong, "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Oh, oh, nothing," I replied, feeling my face burn red. She moved away and we ended up chatting and having dinner.

As we sat down to watch Wheel of Fortune, something we often did, I decided to take one of Olivia's suggestions. I asked, out of the blue, "Would you like a foot massage?"

Victoria shrugged, "Sure, Mom." She flipped her feet onto my lap and I took a foot into my hand. As I did she asked, "Mom, you've been extra nice to me lately, what gives?"

I could feel my cheeks go red again as I asked, "Oh, can't I just do nice things for my only daughter?"

"Of course," she replied. I smiled, giving her what I hoped would be a soothing foot massage.

We watched Wheel of Fortune in silence instead of guessing the puzzles as I massaged both her feet.

After about ten minutes she suggested, surprising me, "Mom, let me return the favor."

She moved her feet off my lap, reached down and grabbed mine and put them on her lap. As she began massaging my toes individually, something I had never thought of doing and it felt really nice, she asked, "Why are you wearing stockings with jeans?"

I paused, not sure what to say as I tried to come up with something to help my awkward secret attempt at seduction, I finally lamely answered, "Oh, I just like the feel of them."

Her next response was the perfect one to try and advance some sort of seduction ploy as she said, her tone a little sultry I thought, "Hmmm, they do feel sexy, Mom."

Yet, I couldn't say anything.

In my head a few different responses popped up, but they all seemed too awkward to say, like, "You should try some on." So I remained silent and enjoyed the toe and foot massage.

Eventually, she was done, Wheel of Fortune ended and she went up to her room.

That night, I emailed Olivia my smallest of small advances:

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 10:14 pm Tuesday February 26, 2008

Subject: Small Advances

Dear Mistress,

I gave my daughter a foot massage and she gave me one too. It was a small step, but a step nonetheless. Also, she hugged me and I think she felt my butt plug in my ass. I quickly moved away before she could know for sure.

What next?

Your obedient, nervous servant,

Kate

She didn't respond back that night and I ended up masturbating while imagining the massage going a lot differently.

Next morning, instead of getting a positive response from Mistress Olivia, I got a scolding:

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time 7:51 am Wednesday February 27, 2008

Subject: Re: Small Advance

Slut,

This is not good enough. I want your slut of a daughter on her knees ready to obey me very soon. I want her cleaning my feet with her tongue after a long day of cheerleading practice. I want her licking my sweaty ass cheeks after a long run. I want her begging to lick my pussy just after I have had my boyfriend fill me with cum. I want your bitch daughter Victoria!!!

Make it happen, cunt. Or the repercussions will be worse than your tiny little brain can comprehend.

Mistress Olivia

I came home after eight, exhausted from a long trial day where no decision had been made. Victoria was on the couch and she noticed my exhaustion as she said, "Mom, you look totally beat."

I yawned, knowing it was going to be an early bed tonight, "It was a long day in court."

"Did you win?" Victoria asked.

"The jury is still out," I said, yawning yet again.

"Did you have dinner?" she asked, as if she were the mother.

"Yes, we had food brought in while we waited and waited and waited," I answered, yawning again.

"You need another foot massage, Mommy," Victoria said, using a term of endearment she had not used in years, which made me recall the mom-daughter role play in my office.

I gave her an odd look, a little rattled by the term 'Mommy', but headed to the couch; a foot massage would indeed be amazing. "I would love one, dear. My feet are killing me."

For the next few minutes I recounted the trial as she massaged my stocking-clad feet, her hands moving up my leg to my ankle and calf. It felt nice and I wished I had done that when I'd given her a foot massage. I didn't even notice I did it, but my legs must have opened a bit and revealed the top of my lace stocking top. Victoria asked, "Mom, you wore stockings to work. Were you not worried the lace top could be seen if you sat a certain way?"

I jolted up, embarrassed for her to see my stockings and stammered, "Oh-I-I-um, oh no honey, I made sure to wear a skirt that was conservative enough."

"Ok, then, new question," she said, her hand actually moving slightly up my left leg. She then asked, "Why stockings at work?"

I quickly replied, trying to make this about her seeing a glimpse of an opportunity, "Well, I noticed you wearing them and thought I would try a pair myself."

She questioned, acting as if I violated her privacy, "How did you know I wear stockings?"

"I still do your laundry," I quickly pointed out.

"Touché," she laughed, before asking, "Don't stockings make you feel sexier?"

I blushed as I admitted, "I suppose so."

"That is why I wear them," Victoria admitted. "I feel sexier when I have them on and I know I get more looks from men and women."

"Women?" I questioned, surprised and intrigued. Was she a lesbian? Bi?

"Mom, it is 2008, so if you are not bi you are not popular," she joked, answering my question before I asked.

"You're bi?" I asked, my head spinning with possibility.

Looking nervous, insecure and vulnerable, she admitted, "Well, if truth be told, I think I'm a lesbian."

I was speechless, realizing Olivia was right. I also noticed her hand had moved up my calf. It was almost as if she were seducing me slyly and not me her.

She then added, "Although I have never been with a girl, I just know I want to."

"Y-y-you do?" I stammered, distracted by where her hand was and paralyzed with indecision with what to do next, the opportunity there for the grasping.

"Yes, desperately, it's all I think about. The worst part is the girl I have been crushing on is my worst enemy at school," she sighed, admitting she had a crush on someone. I was befuddled. She continued, "But I still can't get her out of my mind, even when she belittles me over and over. Oddly, somehow her belittling makes me want her more. Does that make any sense?"

She probably didn't know it, but she was admitting she was submissive. Olivia was completely right.

I tried to support her, as I pointed out, "Oh, honey, your Father and I had a love-hate relationship, so I know exactly what you're talking about."

"But I really hate this girl, yet I can't get her out of my mind. She is my polar opposite. A rich, stuck-up bitch that thinks the world revolves around her," Victoria complained, looking so lost in her confusion.

I pointed out, trying to support my daughter as a bewildered young woman and less as a future submissive to Olivia, "Girls like that are often hiding behind their insecurities as a defense mechanism."

"Really?" she said, before adding, still looking so insecure. "Well, I can't imagine Olivia Phillips being insecure. She has a perfect ten body and Hollywood looks."

Part of me had been guessing it could be Olivia, but it still hit when the name escaped her lips. So much so, I was speechless.

She asked, "Are you ok, Mom? It looks like you just saw a ghost."

I stammered, trying to regain control of the situation, "W-w-what is her name?"

"Olivia Phillips," she repeated. "I've told you about her. She's the bitch always giving me a hard time."

I stood up suddenly, trying to come to grips with all the information I had just learned.

As I did, Victoria kept going, "Even though I hate her and everything she stands for, there's just something about her I can't explain. But she is not a lesbian."

I paused, seeing this as a great opportunity to begin to fulfill Mistress's expectations. I asked, "How do you know?"

"A girl just knows," she replied.

"Oh," I paused, wondering how much I should reveal of my past. "I don't think you can always tell."

"Really?" she asked, looking intrigued.

"Well, before this conversation I had no idea my daughter might be gay," I pointed out, regaining control of myself and the opportunity coalescing right in front of me.

"Touché," she responded and joked, looking me in the eye, "Now what would be crazy was if you were a lesbian."

This was technically a great opportunity, yet I couldn't pull the trigger, I couldn't admit I was indeed a lesbian. I had no idea why I couldn't, even though now seemed to be the perfect time. Instead, I acted shocked, "I can't believe you would say that."

"It was a joke, Mom. There is no way in a million years anyone would think you were a lesbian," she said, backtracking.

"Why?" I asked, a bit insulted. "Am I too old?"

She stood up, pulled me into a hug and comforted me, even though I wasn't asking for comfort, "No, Mom, you aren't too old. You're as beautiful as you ever have been."

"Thanks, honey," I replied, melting into her arms and enjoying the intimacy. "I don't know what came over me. I am really overtired and stressed about the case I guess."

"Actually," she added, shocking me to the very core, "If you weren't my mom I would have a crush on you."

"Oh my," I gasped, shocked by her words as well as her hand resting on my ass. It seemed the wannabe seducer had become the seducee.

Yet, just as I thought about admitting my own truth, she said, "It's ok, Mom. You should get some rest."

"Agreed," I said, cursing myself for not taking the moment to advance my secret agenda. I stopped on the stairs and added, at least hoping to be supportive and perhaps even plant a seed, "By the way sweetheart, I am fine with your sexual preference and if you ever need to talk about it, I'm always here."

"I know, Mom, I know," she replied and I was then alone in my room, horny and confused.

Excited, I had to share my news with Mistress Olivia.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 10:07 pm Wednesday February 27, 2008

Subject: A Major Development

Dear Mistress,

I have BIG news....can we chat?

Slut Kate

(Closer to accomplishing your order)

It wasn't five minutes later that Olivia began a chat with me.

Olivia: Slut, this had better be important; I have not had a good day.

Sarah: I am sorry to hear that, Mistress.

Olivia: What fucking news do you have for me?

Sarah: Victoria has a crush on you.

Olivia: She does? How do you know?

I was excited to see I had her attention.

Sarah: She told me so tonight when she also admitted she thinks she is gay, although she has never had a real experience to base it on.

Olivia: Well, well, well...

Sarah: And I think she was flirting with me.

Olivia: What?

Sarah: Her hand lingered on my ass way too long and when she was massaging my feet it seemed more than just a massage and she complimented me by saying if I wasn't her Mother she would be into me.

Olivia: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is too good to be true.

I knew I was betraying my daughter, yet approval from Olivia was all I craved.

Sarah: What do I do now, Mistress?

Olivia: Flirt back...you know she is a dyke wannabe...just like her whore Mother.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: I want her ready to please me by Saturday.

Yikes! Originally it had been the end of March.

Sarah: This Saturday?

Olivia: Yes.

Sarah: Oh my, that is not much time.

Olivia: Is that a problem?

Sarah: No, Mistress, I will make it happen somehow.

Olivia: Good slut. Obey my wishes and you will be rewarded.

I wondered what my reward would be.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Olivia: But I am tired and going to go to bed. You are to keep that butt plug in that fat ass of yours until your daughter takes it out...is that understood?

Sarah: Yes, Mistress. But won't it fall out?

Olivia: Of your fat ass?

Sarah:?

Olivia: Fine, you can wear panties this one time.

Olivia: Good night, slut.

Sarah: Good night, Mistress.

I closed my eyes, envisioning Victoria getting fucked by her new Mistress while I held her hand.

I came quickly, the idea of Victoria and I sharing submission a real turn on... talk about ultimate mom-daughter bonding.

.....

The next night I got home around 6:45, fifteen minutes late as Victoria had texted and said she was making supper, which was a pleasant surprise. She was a good cook, but didn't make supper too often.

I walked into the house and apologized, "Sorry honey, traffic was a bitch."

"No problem Mom," she called back, walking out of the kitchen and handing me a glass of wine.

"Oh my," I smiled, needing a couple glasses of wine after the roller coaster day I'd had, "how did you know?"

"Call it a hunch," she shrugged.

I took the wine. "You always have great hunches."

She agreed as she smirked, "You're right, I am pretty much perfect."

"Yes, you are," I laughed, slipping out of my heels, my feet killing me.

She asked, after taking a rather long look at my feet which I thought was weird, "Hungry?"

"Famished," I replied, and followed her into the kitchen.

Victoria ordered, her tone seeming somewhat sexual, or at least I took it that way, "Sit down, Mommy. I am here to serve you tonight."

I sat down, confused by her words, and giving a wince as I sat down too hard and the butt plug reached new depths.

"You ok?" she asked, noticing my brief grimace.

I said I was fine and she brought me a plate and topped up our wine, which I had already half finished... thinking maybe some liquid courage would help my cause... Saturday was just two days away.

"Thank you, my dear," I graciously said.

"Anything for my Mommy," she replied, her hand lingering briefly on my shoulder. It really felt like she was hinting to me she was a submissive.

We sat across from each other and chatted about work and school. It wasn't until we were having dessert, both on our third, very full, glasses of wine, I let Victoria drink if she was at home, that I finally asked, "So, did you see that girl today?"

"What girl?" she asked, looking at me confused.

"That Olivia girl," I replied, rather flippantly, pretending I had no idea who Olivia was.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Did she say anything to you?" I asked, curious how Olivia was using her intel from me.

"No, but she gave me a really smug look. It was really strange, as if she knew something," she said.

"That is strange," I agreed, trying my best to keep my poker face on.

"I know," she said. "Half of me wants to punch her in the face, the other half wants to have her sit on my face."

I gasped, even as my cunt instantly gushed, thankful I was wearing panties for a change, "Victoria!"

"Sorry," she shrugged," this wine is shutting down my inhibitions, it seems."

I laughed, trying to keep it casual, "Well, you are an adult now, I guess I should start treating you as one."

Standing up and walking over to me, she said, "Thanks Mom." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "You clearly need a foot massage."

"Always," I agreed, feeling like she might kiss me as I looked into her eyes. I was full of trepidation, countered with eagerness... in other words a muddled mess both mentally and physically. I may never have a better opportunity than this to accomplish Olivia's challenging order.

She guided me to the couch and playfully pushed me onto it. She fell with me and her left hand landed firmly on my breast. I let out a loud yelp, not because I was being felt up, but because the plug in my ass once again reached new depths as she stammered, looking mortified, "S-s-s-sorry, Mom."

"It was an accident," I smiled back, making it not a big deal.

"Of course it was," she shrugged, even though her tone seemed to imply it wasn't an accident. She took my stocking-clad foot in her hand and began massaging it. As she did, she asked for advice. "So Mom, how would you deal with my situation?"

I pondered how to answer the question before I said, "Well, you need to talk to her one on one. You need to confront her about how she has treated you in the past and how it makes you feel. "

1...56789...11