Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit that her treating me like a slag somehow makes me want to snog with her?" she asked playfully.

"Well, I wouldn't start with that," I laughed. "But only by accepting who you are and what makes you tick will you find true happiness."

"Mom have you been reading Chinese fortune cookies?" she joked.

"I'm serious," I said, determined to make my point, beginning to give hints of my own submissive nature, "It has taken me many years to accept who I am and what makes me tick."

"And what is that?" she questioned, as her hand began massaging my calf.

I answered, not sure I was ready to admit my past, "That isn't the point."

"Mom, if I am going to be honest with you, then I need you to be honest back," she argued, which was tough to debate.

"But I'm your mother," I pointed out.

"And I'm your daughter. We are all the family we have, and there should be no secrets," Victoria stressed.

A long silence lingered as she continued to massage my calf. Finally, I inched towards the truth, "Honey, the truth will surprise you."

"More than my telling you I think I'm a dyke?" she bluntly asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"No way," she gasped, looking completely intrigued. She then asked, "What dark, dirty secrets could you possibly be hiding in your closet?"

I sat up and took her hands in mine. Now was the time for the truth. I took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and blurted out, "Victoria, I am a lesbian."

"Bugger off," she responded, looking completely shocked.

"I'm serious," I said, feeling insecure about her reaction.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally said, "You are serious."

"Yes," I whispered, deciding if I was going to admit the truth, I was going to admit the entire truth, "but there's more."

"What?" she asked.

"I am submissive," I admitted, putting my truth out there and feeling some liberation at doing so. "Actually I'm a submissive. It's the core of who I am."

"Now I know you're fucking with me," she responded, not believing me. "You are way too confident and assertive to be submissive at all, let alone be a submissive."

"That is exactly the point," I countered, setting her up perfectly in my mind.

"How so?" she asked, intrigued.

"Well," I began, sharing my philosophy on sexual submission, "My job is very stressful and I always have to be in charge. Yet, in the bedroom, I like just to let go and allow someone else to be in control. I long for it. It completes me."

"I can't believe it," she said back, looking completely shocked, the same look she'd had when she found out Santa wasn't real.

"It's true," I said.

"So what does being submissive entail?" she asked.

"That's a complicated question," I answered, the truth being that submission had many different levels.

"Well, I would never be submissive, I don't think," she said firmly, although the words 'I don't think' implied she wasn't even sure herself.

"I don't know," I said, trying to manipulate her and open up her mind to a future as a submissive to Olivia. "You're a lot like me."

"I suppose," she pondered thoughtfully, "Give me an example of what being a submissive means in the bedroom."

I took some time to think about what I should say. As I did, she said, "Mom, you look more stressed than usual. You clearly need a back massage."

Deciding maybe this was far enough for today, I said, "I don't think so."

Victoria surprised me as she said firmly, her tone changing, "Well, I do think so. That is an order."

"Excuse me?" I questioned, shocked and trying to remain in control.

"You just said you need to let go and have decisions made for you. I am making one for you. You need a massage and I'm going to give you one," she said confidently, pulling me up the stairs.

After a brief moment where time seemed to stand still, I stopped pulling back and followed her, giving in to my natural submissiveness and the possibility of something more.

Once in her room, she ordered, not bossy but in control, "Lie down, Mommy."

I gave her one last skeptical look, one last moment to back down, sensing this was the beginning of something more intimate, perhaps something permanent, before going to her bed and lying on my belly.

Victoria climbed on top of me and began to massage my shoulders. "Wow Mom, your body is super tight. You are clearly super stressed. What is causing all this tension, Mom?"

"Just work," I lied.

"Nothing else?" she questioned, seeming to know I was lying. She then added, "Problems with your Mistress?"

I froze. Did she know? I asked, "Pardon?"

She laughed, "Oh sorry, I was just being facetious."

I restrained a huge sigh of relief as I gave an awkward chuckle. I then just closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage. She did my back. She did my neck.

She moved down and did my legs.

I was so relaxed I wasn't remotely prepared for when she lifted up my dress and began to massage my ass.

"Victoria, please no," I reacted a few seconds after the fact, realizing she was about to find the butt plug lodged in my ass.

"It's ok, Mommy," she replied nonchalantly, explaining, "where the back meets the ass needs to be worked over too."

"But...." I began.

"No buts," she cut me off, before giggling, "No buts...that's funny since I'm massaging yours."

I sighed, and after a minute of having my cheeks massaged, her hands dangerously close to finding the plug in my ass, me wondering if she had already seen it and was acting oblivious, I decided to admit the truth, "Victoria I need to tell you something."

"What is left?" she questioned, "Are we not yet out of secrets?"

"I do have a Mistress," I admitted.

"No way," she said, shocked again.

"And she is a very powerful woman," I continued.

"How so?" she asked.

"She is very manipulative and impossible to say no to," I said.

"I find that hard to believe," she pushed.

There was a brief pause before I decided to just throw it out there, "She wants you."

"What?" she gasped.

"Please let me get up so we can have a normal conversation," I requested, finding this awkward. As she began to move, she stumbled and her hand landed directly on my butt plug, making it go so fucking deep in my arse! I moaned.

Her hand didn't move away as she said, "Um Mom, there is something in your ass."

"I know," I replied, mortified and yet feeling I had come too far to stop now, "My Mistress told me to wear it."

"Why?" she asked, as she got off me.

"To punish me," I admitted, as I turned over to face her.

"Punish you, why?" she questioned.

"Because I had not fulfilled an order," I admitted, again feeling embarrassed by what I was saying.

"What would that be?" she asked.

Still avoiding eye contact, I said, "You're going to hate me."

"I will never hate you," she replied, as she took my hand in hers, "You can tell me anything, Mom."

"I am...I am...I am supposed to...I am..." I tried to admit the full truth but I couldn't.

Instead I broke down and cried.

Victoria put her hands on my wet cheeks and then much to my surprise she kissed me.

I was stunned. She began plastering me with soft, tender kisses. I opened my mouth and she slipped her tongue inside. It was so intimate that I began kissing her back... needing this intimacy. After a few seconds though, I came to my senses and broke the kiss and said, "Victoria, this is wrong."

"Mom, I know everything," she said.

I could feel the blood drain from my face as I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Your task is to have me ready to serve her on Saturday," she revealed.

"But how?" I asked, confused.

She didn't answer how she knew but added to how much she knew, "I also know who your Mistress is."

"Oh my God Victoria, I am so sorry," I said, mortified she knew my wicked, pathetic truth as guilt coursed through me.

"It's ok, Mommy," she smiled not seeming disgusted at all. "But if my wonderful beautiful Mommy is going to be a submissive slut for an eighteen-year-old, it isn't going to be for that bitch Olivia."

"But, I..." I began before she put her fingers to my lips. Was she implying she wanted to be my Mistress?

Her next response answered that question. "Shut up, Mommy. Starting now, I am your Mistress, is that understood?"

I couldn't process all this information fast enough, as if I was in my own twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. I finally allowed my guilt to blurt out, "Victoria, I am a horrible mother."

"Stop!" she barked, startling me. She then softened her tone as she said, "Don't you dare say that. What you are is a submissive slut Mommy, and you need someone to protect you."

I just stared at her, unsure what to say, what to do. This was all too much.

Victoria continued, "Olivia won't protect you, she will eventually end your career as she is a ruthless, scheming shit-ass bitch. But don't worry, I have already begun our revenge plan."

"Revenge?" I asked, curious what her motives were.

"Yes, but I will explain all that later," she said, as she pushed me onto my back. "For now, we begin your training."

My eyes went wide as she straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my face, which is when I noticed she wasn't wearing panties and was already quite wet.

I was paralyzed with indecision. On the one hand, this was a fantasy coming true, plus she apparently was a dominant... I could have a live-in Mistress to serve. On the other hand, this was incest, simple as that.

Her scent was swarming me.

Her wetness was glistening above me.

For the first time since I first licked a pussy decades ago, I was confused.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my pussy as she said, "Oh my Mommy, your cunt is dripping wet. Is it because you want to fuck your daughter, Mommy?"

I moaned on contact as she tapped my clit and continued, "Go ahead, Mommy, lick your daughter's cunt. It's okay if I say it's okay, and that's what I'm telling you. You don't have to decide any more."

Her finger teasing my clit, her scent, it was too much and I did what I was born to do... lick pussy.

She crooned, "Hmmmm, good Mommy, lick your baby's cunt."

Victoria seemed to be getting turned on by the incest talk, which made me excited too and I began licking faster, wanting to please my daughter, even as she moved her hand away from my fevered box.

Her cunt tasted so sweet and I lapped with the same hunger I had when eating Olivia.

Desperate to get her off.

Desperate to taste her cum.

Eager to be her submissive.

"Oh yes, Mommy, eat my cunt," Victoria moaned after a couple of minutes of concentrated effort and took her dress off so she could look me in the eye while I ate her out.

I knew she was close as she began to grind her cunt up and down my face, using me as if I were just some slut to get her off.

Was I just some slut to get her off?

Then she came all over my face as she screamed, "Lick my cum, Mommy."

Pussy cum being my addiction, I eagerly lapped up my daughter's cum, savoring every drop.

She kept grinding on my face throughout her orgasm, until she rolled off me.

I lay on my back, unsure what to say, or what to do next. Leaving Olivia was easy, I just went home. But this was different, our entire mother-daughter relationship had changed. That... that was something I couldn't allow.

I finally turned onto my side to look at my daughter. Yet, I had no words.

As if understanding I was lost in the 'what now' she leaned forward and kissed me, our tongues slowly exploring each other's mouths.

When she broke the kiss, she shocked me even more than what just transpired. "Mom, I saw you get fucked by Olivia in my room."

"What!" I gasped.

"And I read all your chat messages and emails," she continued, as I imagined I went ghost white.

"Oh my God!" I said, mortified and humiliated.

"And while you were trying to seduce me, I gave you every opportunity," she said.

"I can't believe this," I finally said.

"I even have most of your submission to Olivia on video," she added.

"You what?" I said, moving to angry.

"Yeah, I used it to seduce Olivia's mom and make her my slut," she revealed. "A little tit for tat, don't you think?"

"I can't believe this," I said.

"And I plan to make Olivia my slut before she makes me hers," she finished.

So many emotions coursing through my body, I said, "We can't do this."

"Do what?" she asked.

"We can't have sex," I said, realizing I had allowed my sex drive to take control of my life.

"We already did," she pointed out.

"But it is incest," I said.

"So?" she shrugged. "Did you not enjoy eating your daughter's cunt?"

"Please don't speak like that," I said, trying to regain some sort of balance.

She said, reminding me she had watched me get fucked by Olivia, "Oh Mommy, I've heard you say so much worse, so don't you dare pretend to be all high and mighty."

"That's not what I meant." I said, getting frustrated that I couldn't get my point across.

"Stop!" she ordered.

I froze, startled by her tone.

"Don't you fucking dare! You were the one trying to make me a submissive to your Mistress," she pointed out.

"But...."

"Look Mother," she said, as if she was the mother and I the daughter. "You were sloppy and have got yourself in a shit-load of trouble and I have to fix it. The price you must pay is obedience to me...which shouldn't be too difficult, based on all the slut things you did for your bitch of a Mistress. I can humiliate you just as totally as she has, but deep down I have your best interests at heart because I love you and she doesn't. She only loves power."

My mouth dropped open. Her words, the unfortunate truth, hit me over the head like a hammer.

"I am now your Mistress and you are my obedient slut. Do you understand, Mommy whore?" she asked.

A simple question. A complex answer. I understood... she was taking control. She was trying to save me from myself and I knew if I didn't have someone else to control me I would end up back between the legs of Olivia and probably out of a job, followed by deportation back to Merry Olde.

I also realized my weakness had not only put my job at risk, but also Victoria's future.

This was likely the best way to get what I needed and also protect both of us. Plus, I loved Victoria, I trusted Victoria and oh fuck! did she taste good.

Finally, I replied in a whisper, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she questioned, just like Olivia had done once. Suddenly I saw how much alike they were, no wonder they hated each other... they were two girls made from the same cloth.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered like the submissive I was.

"Good, slut," she replied, her hand going to my pussy. "You are still very wet. Does being your daughter's sub turn you on?"

My face went red at the question and her calling me slut, the name somehow weirder to me than everything else... my daughter calling me a slut.

"Do you want to come?" she asked, her fingers gently tracing my pussy lips.

I moaned, "Yeeeessssss."

"Ask permission," she ordered.

"Can I come, Mistress Victoria?" I moaned, closing my eyes as her fingers teased me.

She pulled my dress off and guided me back onto my back as she moved between my legs. After she pulled off my panties, to my surprise and unlike all my other Mistresses, she went down on me.

As her tongue made contact I moaned. I couldn't believe my beautiful daughter was eating me out.

After a couple of minutes, her tongue doing wonders, and the incest angle also a major stimulant, I moaned, "Oh yes, lick me, lick Mommy's cunt."

She purred, liking the incest angle too, "You want your daughter to get you off, Mommy?"

"Oh God yes, Mistress. Make Mommy your slut," I moaned, loving what she was doing to me and wanting very much indeed to be a Mommy-slut.

She slid two fingers in my excessively wet cunt and quickly searched for my g-spot. Contrary to her earlier denial she was obviously no cunt-licking rookie. She found it and in seconds my orgasm rushed through me as I screamed in euphoria, "Fuuuuuuuuck, baby, you are making Mommy commmmmmmmme."

She kept pressure on my clit throughout my orgasm, until she pulled her fingers out and put them to her mouth.

She smiled, "You taste delicious, Mommy."

"As did you," I said, admiring her in all her beauty.

"Roll over, Mommy," she ordered.

"Honey, I have nothing left," I answered, exhausted.

"Now!" she snapped.

I quickly obeyed, impressed by her ability to go from sweet to firm in a heartbeat.

She asked, her tone again softening, "Don't you want this plug out of your arse?"

"Oh God yes," I admitted.

She pulled it out and gasped. "Holy shit Mom, how could you take this monster in your arse?"

I rolled back over and admitted, recalling when I first thought there was no way I could take one that big in my arse, "I don't know; practice, I guess."

"I have never had anything in my arse," she admitted, before she asked. "Does it feel good?"

"After you get used to it," I answered, before adding, "then it adds another dimension."

"Interesting," she said, before standing up and ordering, "Get dressed, Mommy, we have an email to write. It's time to turn the tables on Olivia."

I realized I needed to warn her. "Be careful Victoria, Olivia is not one to lose gracefully."

"Neither am I Mommy, neither am I," she replied, oozing the confidence I had when in a courtroom.

I followed her to my room and said I needed to go to the washroom. She said she needed a quick shower.

So I went to the washroom and she jumped into the shower.

Once I was back in my room, I pulled up my laptop to prepare for the email we were going to send when I found myself actually typing the opposite from Victoria's intentions.

I found myself betraying her.

I felt myself compelled to tell Olivia the truth. To make her proud of me.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 10:33 pm Thursday February 28, 2008

Subject: Task Accomplished

Dear Mistress,

I did it!!! I fucked Victoria. I will be on chat to give you all the details.

Your obedient Slut Kate

I pressed send and then froze.

Why did I do that?

What had I just done?

In an email I had just admitted to committing incest.

Fuck!

I just betrayed Victoria.

Fuck!

As I contemplated my stupidity, Victoria walked into my room. I quickly closed my computer, instantly communicating my guilt.

She asked, "What are you doing, Mommy?"

"N-n-nothing," I stammered.

"Open your computer," she ordered, knowing I was lying.

"Honey no, it's nothing," I pleaded, praying I could get out of this.

"Then you won't mind my taking a look," she insisted, grabbing my laptop.

"Please, don't, I can't help it," I pleaded, tears of guilt beginning to form.

"Can't help what?" she asked as she opened the laptop.

"I am too weak to disobey her, Victoria," I admitted, tears falling freely down my face.

She gasped as she read the email I had just sent.

"You emailed this to Olivia?" she questioned, shocked.

"Yes," I admitted sheepishly.