Day of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed quite moved by my statement and said "I feel same way Jason, just English not good to say."

I smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This was the best one yet and very passionate. Our tongues played with each other and I felt her slowly lean back until she was flat on her back, with me leaning over her. While our kiss continued I used my hands to gently caress her body before focusing on her breasts and nipples. She groaned into my mouth as I gently tweaked those amazing nubs. I just had to take them into my mouth. I broke off our kiss and used my tongue to lick my way down her long neck and then over her chest. Her skin was delicious and just slightly salty. When I reached the small bump of her left breast I felt her hands on my back.

She was moaning gently and seemed to be pleased with what I was doing. I continued licking up the small slope of her breast until I felt a change in texture. I'd reached her areola, which was soft but bumpy. Her groans got louder as I got closer to her nipple and I slid my tongue up the steep slope of her conical tips until I felt it hit the stiff, rubbery side of her nipple. I flicked my tongue around the shaft and prodded it gently, causing Jenny to moan and writhe on the bed. Lifting my head slightly I trailed my tongue up the very long vertical nub until I reached its tip. It felt fantastic and after a few more flicks of the tongue I opened my mouth and engulfed it fully, sucking at the same time. I felt her breast lift as I pulled on the swelling nipple and stroked my tongue along its length.

It may sound weird, but it felt like her nipple was directly connected to my penis as it swelled and pulsed in sympathy, I had never been this hard in my life and it was almost painful. I thought back to that first moment in the shower when I'd been imagining doing exactly what I was doing now, the reality was even better. I switched to her, as yet, untasted breast and repeated the sucking and licking actions that she seemed to like the best. My hand took over squeezing and teasing the one I'd just left and Jenny began making a sound that I can't describe but found extremely erotic. I redoubled my efforts on her breasts and felt her body stiffen just before she screamed loudly in orgasm.

I stopped my stimulation and just held her nipple in my mouth for fear her breasts would be too sensitive. I couldn't believe I'd just managed to give her an orgasm in this way. When I felt her relax I reluctantly released her nipple and looked at her face. She was breathing deeply and gave me a small smile as her hand stroked over my head. "Wow Jenny, you're fantastic! I didn't know a woman could have an orgasm just from her breasts!"

She blushed slightly and bit her lip endearingly before she said "It just feel so good Jason!"

"I'm glad and you're amazing!" I said smiling.

I gave each of her delectable nipples a quick kiss, causing her body to twitch and then made my way down, over her flat tummy. I couldn't resist dipping my tongue into her cute "innie" belly button and she jerked and squealed "It tickles!"

I laughed and continued my travels, soon reaching the top of her pubic triangle. I could smell her arousal and it made me want to dive right in and taste her but I paused when I felt her body stiffen slightly and her hands grasp my head. "Jason, wait!"

I stopped and tilted my head to look up at her, thinking how amazing her breasts and those nipples looked from this angle. "What's wrong?"

"You not have to do that."

"But I want to do it!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, unless you don't want me to."

"I want. But I see other girls today have little or no hair there, not like me and Mei."

"I don't care about that, I love everything about you!"

She smiled "Maybe I try no hair future."

I grinned at her and she pushed my head back down between her legs, clearly wanting me to continue. I was happy to oblige and soon encountered the stiff nubbin of her aroused clitoris. I took a moment to look at it in detail and found it really did resemble a tiny penis. The tip, about the size of large raisin, protruded from its hood and looked just like my own glans. I flicked my tongue over it and felt Jenny's legs wrap around my shoulders in response. Using the flat of my tongue, I laved it over the sensitive organ and heard Jenny making that indescribable sound again. Her scent was becoming overpowering and I decided to get to its source and return to her clit later.

I moved a bit lower and soon found the soaking wet entrance to her body. It smelt and tasted wonderful and her juices seemed to flow constantly as I eagerly lapped them up. Her meaty lower lips were like little flaps and I worked my tongue between them feeling the tight opening as it rhythmically pulsed, producing regular contractions. It felt so small as I struggled to penetrate it with my tongue but whatever I was doing, Jenny seemed to be enjoying it. I continued to probe, matching the contractions of her pussy and her legs clamped tighter as her hand pushed my face even deeper into her. She screamed loudly and I felt her pussy open before my mouth was flooded by a veritable spray of liquid.

I was in heaven, I'd just managed to give her another orgasm and she'd rewarded me with a shower of her juices. Her legs released me and flopped to the side and I felt her relax completely. I lifted myself and looked down over her sated body. She was literally glowing, eyes closed and panting, making her breasts rise and fall in rhythm. I felt quite proud of myself and couldn't imagine our first time getting off to a better start.

I crawled up and lay on my side next to her. Taking her face into my hands I leaned over and kissed her. She responded slowly, first parting her lips to allow my tongue entry and then opening her sultry eyes. "Oh Jason, you so good!"

I smiled, "Thank you! I try to please."

Her hand stroked my face "It really your first time?"

"Yes, I promise. I've never even touched a girl before."

She leaned in and I expected another kiss but was surprised when she licked my mouth and chin. "I taste OK."

I laughed "You taste much better than OK, best taste in the world!"

She laughed and playfully hit my arm. "Now you turn."

She pushed me onto my back and sat up to look at me. My penis hadn't softened one iota and stood vertically before the curve pointed the tip towards my feet. It was a darker colour than usual and I could see my heartbeat in the throbbing of the veins. The glans was shiny and moist from the precum that had begun to flow a while back.

Jenny took a lingering look at my cock and then copied my earlier actions. She kissed my face and then licked my ears, which, to my surprise, felt amazing. As she worked her way lower, I remembered what she'd done to her sausage at lunch and wondered if she would treat me the same way. She reached my nipples and licked and sucked the tiny bumps. It felt OK, but didn't really do much for me. This all changed as she went lower and I felt her body rub across my penis as she kissed my tummy. She soon reached the main object of her desire and I watched as she first studied my organ in detail and then gently touched it. The sensation of her delicate fingers trailing along my shaft was exquisite and I closed my eyes and groaned in appreciation.

"It feel so strong!" she said as she continued stroking and squeezing. When she reached my glans she took special care to be gentle and giggled when she collected some of my precum and smeared it around.

I was struggling to maintain control and said "Be careful, I'm close to exploding!"

She giggled again and then instead of stroking, she pushed my penis down towards my stomach. When the shaft was lying flat and the tip curving upwards, she let go and my penis rebounded. She found this very amusing and repeated the action, laughing loudly as a drop of precum splattered onto her face. I watched as she scooped up the blob of liquid on the tip of finger and then very seductively sucked it clean.

Her next stop was my testicles. They weren't as loose as when we started, the excitement of the moment causing them to tighten. She sniffed and prodded, gently squeezing each ball and then hefting the package as if measuring its weight. She travelled even further down and licked the area between my balls and my asshole. It was more pleasurable than I'd expected but I couldn't help tensing when a fingertip pushed its way into my anus. Jenny noticed and asked "You no like?"

"I don't know, it feels strange!"

"At shower I also feel strange but then good strange!"

I was relieved when she returned her attention to my cock but in my mind I vowed to let her explore there again in the future. She was holding my shaft again, when, without warning, her mouth engulfed my cock. I gasped and my hands gripped the bedsheet tightly as I fought the urge to ejaculate from the indescribable feeling of pleasure she was giving me. I'd never felt anything like it before. Hot, warm heat enveloped my glans and her tongue licked and prodded, increasing the sensations one hundred fold. "Oh, Jenny, that feels amazing!"

She didn't reply as her mouth was otherwise occupied but began an up and down bobbing motion. Every time she plunged down she seemed to be taking a bit more of my throbbing shaft and I was amazed at her skill. I remembered her comment about the sausages they'd used to practice at university and this was really paying off for me. Not once did I feel even a hint of a tooth, just molten liquid pleasure. My balls tightened further in preparation for ejaculation and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. "Ah... Jenny, this is so good but I'm going to come soon!"

Instead of releasing me as I'd expected she increased the tempo and depth, it looked like she wanted me to climax. I tried my best to hold back but, when she actually swallowed my entire cock and my glans was embedded in her throat, I grunted loudly, releasing stream after stream of sperm. Her gulping motion as she swallowed caused another small orgasm and it felt like she would suck my balls right up through my cock.

When she finally pulled back, chocking slightly, my spent penis flopped onto my belly like a wet noodle. She gave me a sexy smile and licked her lips as she said "You taste good."

I laughed loudly and pulled her onto me for a cuddle and a kiss. I could taste my ejaculate in her mouth but didn't mind it at all. When we broke off for air I said "Oh my god Jenny, you're fantastic and I owe a debt to all the sausages you ate in China!"

She laughed "Yes, it good way to learn."

"I had no idea you could take all of me like that!"

"I not know, just try. "

"Well it was brilliant."

We lay in silence for a while and then I asked "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water, please."

I stood up and heard a giggle, turning to her I said "What?"

"Nothing, it just look funny so soft."

I smiled at her and gave my hips a wiggle, causing my penis to flap about and slap against my legs and stomach. Jenny laughed in delight "Do again!"

I did it again and then made my way to the kitchen. As I filled a cup with water I heard her call "Warm or hot water please!"

I emptied out the cold water and replaced it with hot before returning to the bedroom. Jenny had removed the bed cover and was sitting demurely on the edge of the bed. I couldn't get over the fact that she was with me and felt like giving myself a pinch, just to make sure it wasn't a dream. I handed her water and watched as she drank. When she was done I took her cup and placed it on the nightstand. "Can we do more now?" she asked.

"Yes! I'd love to."

She looked at my still soft penis "But it not ready!"

Chuckling I said "I think I know how to fix that!"

I crawled onto the bad and lay down, then patting the mattress next to me I said, "Come here darling."

Jenny smiled and I watched as she crawled towards me. My penis was already beginning to inflate just at the sight of those breasts and nipples hanging down and jiggling ever so slightly. When she reached the spot I'd indicated, she stopped and looked at me questioningly.

"Look at what seeing you like that has done to me!"

She took a glance at my rising penis and laughed. "You like look at me, huh!"

"Oh yes!"

Instead of lying down next to me as I'd expected she stood up and stepped over my supine body, placing a foot on each side of my chest. I stared up at the vision of beauty before me and felt my cock reach full hardness in an instant. Things got even better when she began an erotic dance. Her hips swayed from side to side and her hands slid up her body to cup and kneed her breasts, pinching and pulling on the engorged nipples. I'd never seen anything this hot before! "Oh Jenny, you're amazing!"

Her hands released her breasts and slid down her body until they reached the apex of her thighs. I couldn't take my eyes of her and gasped in delight as her hands moved between her legs and took hold of her swollen lips, gently prying them apart and letting me see the wet pink depths of her pussy. I licked my lips at the sight. She was so wet she was actually dripping and the warm droplets of her juices hit my chest. She continued gyrating erotically and then spun around so that she was facing my feet.

This view was equally appealing and my eyes travelled up her long slender legs until they reached her amazing ass. The two prominent, pale globes were twerking gently, letting me play peek-a-boo with her anus. I placed my hands on her legs and moved them up the smooth columns until they reached her ass cheeks. I grasped the soft fleshy pillows, pulling them apart slightly to give me an even better view.

Jenny then bent at the waist, exposing even more of her private parts and letting me see her little tits and long hard nipples through the gap between her legs. I was gobsmacked and had never imagined anything like this would ever happen to me. I watched as Jenny went even lower and then I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing cock. She gave it a quick kiss and then lowered her bottom towards my face. Her position was perfect and her beautiful ass landed just where it should. I was able to lick and kiss her pussy and asshole and took full advantage.

She was so wet my face was soaked by the time she rolled off me and lay down next to me. "I ready now. Do it Jason!"

I was also as ready as I'd ever be and moved into position between her widely spread legs. This was it! I shuffled forwards and watched as my rigid cock got closer and closer to her dilated and pulsing opening. We both gasped as it made contact and Jenny's hand reached down and adjusted its position, slotting the head perfectly into the tight hole.

I was nervous now and hesitated a moment before pushing forwards slightly. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her but I couldn't imagine my cock getting into that tiny tunnel without causing her pain. She moaned and shifted slightly so I quickly pulled back, fearing I'd gone too quickly. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, OK, just slow."

I nodded and pushed forwards again, this time even slower. I could feel the pressure increase as my glans pushed against the still unyielding entrance and then suddenly felt it give way. Jenny moaned and I gasped at the sensation of wet heat. I could feel each millimetre of my penis as it sunk into her slowly. Things came to a stop when I encountered another obstacle halting my progress. I stopped and decided to pull back again, stopping just before my tip popped out.

"Is this OK?"

"Yes, feel very good."

I was relieved and began a gentle rocking motion, always only going in until I hit the barrier. Jenny was moaning in pleasure now and I could feel her adjusting to my size. I felt her legs wrap around me and help me pump in and out. She suddenly froze and screamed loudly as an orgasm hit unexpectedly. I was at my deepest point and could feel how her pussy was flooded with lubricating juices as it clenched and unclenched. I stopped my motion and waited for her to settle down again. Soon her legs nudged me and I resumed my pumping.

I was glad I'd come earlier as I would never have managed to hold back now and continued the actions letting Jenny dictate the pace. I could see the signs of another orgasm and this time when it hit, she pulled me forwards with such force that my penis broke through the barrier that had been holding me back. Jenny's orgasmic moan turned into a yelp of pain and I froze feeling incredibly guilty. My cock was about half way in and her passage so tight that I couldn't imagine how she could take the rest of it. "I'm sorry Jenny, I don't want to hurt you! We can stop if you want."

She had tears in her eyes but shook her head and whispered "No, just rest bit."

I was happy to do that and hoped this wasn't going to ruin what had otherwise been a perfect night. After a lengthy break, I felt her push and I pulled back slowly. She was wincing in pain but instead of pushing me all the way out she stopped when just my glans was still inside. "We do same as before, just slowly."

I nodded and followed her lead as she pulled me inside again. For me, the experience was intense. On the one hand I felt bad about causing her pain but on the other my cock had never felt anything as good as this. The hot, wet, squeezing tissues that gripped every part of my buried penis were continually pulsing and it felt like a massage of a thousand tiny fingers. To my relief, the pain she was experiencing seemed to be easing and I could tell by her expression that she was starting to feel pleasure again.

The tempo of my thrusts increased and I seemed to be moving deeper and deeper each time. Jenny was moaning and started to mutter "Yes, yes". I was confident now that pleasure had surpassed pain and began to enjoy myself as well. With the deep plunges I was taking now it wasn't long before I bottomed out. I stopped with my cock buried to the hilt and said "That's it Jenny, you have all of me!"

She tipped her head up and took a look at where we were joined. She smiled and said "It feel good now, do hard and fast."

I followed her orders and began making rapid and powerful thrusts. Pulling back almost all the way each time before plunging in again, causing a wet slapping sound each time our groins met. Jenny was making her signature sound again and I could feel myself start to lose control. My cock seemed to be getting bigger "I can't hold back much longer!"

"Harder, harder" was her only response.

I gave it all I had and after a few more strokes Jenny screamed louder than ever! Her pussy clamped down, exerting amazing pressure on my cock and making it impossible for me to continue any movement. My own explosion started and it was one for the record books. I could feel my balls pumping semen but as my cock was clenched so tightly it couldn't release it. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before and I felt like my cock was blocked and nothing could get out. It swelled larger as more and more sperm was pumped into it with nowhere to go.

When Jenny's peak passed, her inner muscles relaxed and I shouted "Ahhhh" as I felt the explosive release within her. It was painful but fantastic at the same time. Jenny must have felt it as well as she gasped in surprise and then screamed in delight as another orgasm washed over her.

I was totally drained and exhausted and could do nothing more than collapse onto the bed. If sex with her was always this intense, she would be the death of me! What a way to go! We both lay there panting and it was a while before either one of us was ready to talk.

"Are you OK Jenny?"

"Yes."

I rolled onto my side and looked at her as I spoke the words I'd never said before "I love you Jenny."

Tears sprang up in her eyes and she looked stunned at my declaration. "I know it's quick, but I can feel in my heart that you are the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life."