Day of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More tears appeared and she stared at me in silence. I began to panic, had I spoken too soon. Maybe she didn't feel the same.

"I love you too Jason."

I breathed deeply in relief and smiled at her before kissing her deeply. We held each other and I said "I think we need a shower!"

She laughed "I think you right."

I sat up and stood before helping her to her feet. We both felt a bit light headed so we held on to each other as we made our way to the bathroom. The shower cubicle was a tight fit but that actually made it better. We must have used up most of the hot water in the building as we washed, caressed and teased each other. I'd never felt happier or more fulfilled than I did at that moment.

When we were done, we dried each other and returned to the bedroom. The sheets were a mess and there were a few specs of blood as well as many other bodily fluids. We stripped them off and replaced them with a fresh set. Despite my exhaustion I could feel my penis stiffening as I watched Jenny work. She noticed and shook her head "No more today Jason!"

I pouted and made her laugh with my mock show of unhappiness. Once the bedding was in order we both collapsed and fell into a deep sleep, holding each other. I woke a few times during the course of the night and found myself fully erect. There was no way to get my penis down, so I just held Jenny and went back to sleep.

We were woken rather early by bright sunshine streaming into the room as we'd forgotten to close the curtains the previous night. Jenny groaned sleepily and pulled a pillow over her head. In the light of day and despite her bed head she looked even more beautiful than I remembered. I studied every inch of her naked body and felt my penis show its appreciation. Stroking her breasts gently I said "Time to get up sleepy head."

She groaned in response and rolled onto her tummy. This view was as good as the front and I straddled her, letting my penis slot into the crease of her buttocks, as I gently massaged her shoulders and neck. She groaned again but this time in pleasure, so I continued working her back down to her hips and then buttocks. My penis was leaking precum and had created a nicely lubricated channel. Every time I moved it slid backwards and forwards, nestled between the large soft pillows of her bottom.

It seemed to be turning Jenny on as much as me and she pushed the pillow off her head and turned to face me. "It feel so good Jason! No stop!"

Her face turned back into the bedding and she moaned as I leant forwards to increase the friction between my shaft and her anus. I continued massaging and thrusting and could see her getting closer and closer to orgasm. Her hands gripped the bedsheet tightly and then she screamed as her climax hit. I felt a spray of liquid dowse my balls and was close to my own peak. I used my hands to squeeze her buttocks together, increasing the stimulation on my cock. A few more thrusts and I grunted as I exploded, shooting my sperm over her back. I resumed my massage, making sure to rub all my ejaculate into her skin before rolling off her onto my back.

Jenny crawled over me, "That good Jason, next time you try in there!"

I smiled and nodded "Anything you want Jenny, anything!"

We kissed and held each other for a while before she excused herself and went to the bathroom. I stood up and called "I'll make us some breakfast, do you like cereal?"

"Is OK!" was her reply.

I went to the kitchen and filled two bowls of cereal. I then boiled some water and made some black tea, which was my usual morning beverage. As I carried the tray to the table, Jenny came in and gave me a big smile "You good man, look after me!"

"I'm afraid I don't have much at home, I don't usually entertain guests!"

She smiled again "Good, is only for me!"

I watched as she went to her handbag and retrieved her phone. She gasped and said "So much message, all from Mei!"

"You better call her, she's probably worried."

Jenny nodded and taped the screen. I heard a ring tone and a few moments layer a voice said something that sounded like "Way".

Jenny began speaking rapidly and excitedly in Chinese. When she finally took a breath, the other voice took over and spoke just as energetically.

It was very enjoyable to watch as she spoke animatedly on her phone. Her tight bottom and tiny breasts jiggled as she gesticulated with her free hand and I grinned at her. She covered the mouthpiece and said "What?"

"Nothing, I just like watching you!"

She gave me a mock frown and went back to her conversation. I gestured to her seat at the table and when she sat down I did the same. I poured her a cup of tea and pointed to sugar and milk but she declined both with a shake of her head. I then pointed to the milk and her bowl of cereal and this time she nodded so I poured milk over the flakes in both our bowls. Jenny then said "Is OK, I put phone on video?"

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant but I nodded in agreement. Jenny said a few words then took the phone from her hear and tapped the screen before leaning it against the milk bottle. She was using an app called WeChat and after a few moments the screen changed and an image of Mei appeared, wearing what looked like a pyjama. She looked at me and I realised she could see both of us through the front camera.

I waved at her and said "Hello!"

She frowned and looked at Jenny saying something in Chinese. Jenny giggled and said to me "She ask why we naked!"

I shrugged and continued eating my cereal. Their conversation continued and I soon emptied my bowl. I usually only had one but this morning I felt ravenous. I carefully slide sideways out of camera and then stood to get the cereal box from the kitchen counter. When I turned around, Jenny was holding the phone, pointing its back towards me. At first I didn't realize she'd also switched to the back camera but when she tracked my movement as I returned to the table it became clear that I was exposed to Mei. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I just show Mei my boyfriend!"

"I'm doubt she wants to see that!"

Jenny giggled "No, she ask!"

I heard Mei saying something on the phone and Jenny laughed and then returned the phone to its original position on the table. Mei looked slightly flustered and I could see she was blushing. They spoke together a few more minutes and then ended the call. "You angry I do that?" Jenny asked.

"No, she already saw me at the sauna anyway."

Jenny nodded "Yes and then you big!"

I blushed slightly at the memory and said "Is she OK?"

"Yes, angry I not come home."

"I can imagine!"

"But I tell her everything and she happy for me now."

I wondered what "everything" meant but it didn't take long to find out.

"She say you good man to be gentle and make sex good first time."

I blushed and said "What did you tell her?"

"I say everything, she best friend and want to know. You not happy?"

I shrugged and said "I suppose it's OK, I would just never tell a friend all the details."

She nodded and said "I sorry, you not want I no tell her anymore."

"No, it's OK. As long as you're happy."

She beamed at me and winked "Mei jealous, I have so good lover."

I smiled and felt quite proud and also slightly aroused at the thought of her knowing what we'd done.

"She think you have many woman that why so good but I tell her no, first time for both. She even more jealous."

"As long as she doesn't tell anyone else about it being my first time I don't mind!"

"She no tell. It secret between friends."

We continued eating and then Jenny said "Mei say she never feel like that with her boyfriend, only when do it herself."

"You mean she doesn't orgasm with him?"

She nodded and said "Yes, she say he just in, out, in, out and it over."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Yes, she need find better man like you."

I grinned and said "That won't be easy! I'm one of a kind!"

Jenny laughed and playfully hit my arm, "If that true, I share you with Mei!"

I had just taken a mouthful of cereal and almost chocked on hearing her words. She laughed and patted my back "What wrong, you no like Mei?"

I wasn't sure how to respond or if Jenny was joking. I decided the safest thing was to say nothing...

This brings me to the end of this story. Jenny ended up moving in with me, and because she couldn't afford their apartment by herself, Mei eventually moved into our spare room. But that's another story in itself.