Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Yeah."

I didn't want to say it. Wanted to lie - only for her own sake of course. But it was too late. The truth was out and it'd be easier to delete a picture from the Internet than to pull back on what I'd said to my sister.

"I want you. So badly. I'm not lying JJ. I promise. Ask Krissy. All this time. I've been craving... Saving... saving myself for you. The love of my life. My big bro."

I turned and looked at Kristen, her face scrunched up and red like she was going to sneeze. Her hand slapping her clit so hard, I worried she might rip it out. She barely paused from her own pressings to nod, yes, Emma was telling the truth.

"I just... I just don't want to hurt you."

"Good," Emma said, "Then don't."

I thought she'd just impale herself right there, but instead she sat back a bit, like building up the courage. She blew her bangs out of her eyes.

"Fuck it," Emma said.

She reached back and pulled her hair out from the tie, letting her beautiful brown locks shake free. She tossed her head back, shook her hair like she was in a shampoo commercial. Then sat back up, hair dangling sexily over her eyes. Dripping down past her shoulders. I hadn't seen her hair down in... maybe ever. She went from Clark Kent to Superman. Extraordinary to stupendous.

I swear I gasped as her green eyes glowed at me through those dark brown strands.

"Oh, Em..." I sighed, happily, "You're so beautiful." I hadn't planned on saying it. It just... came out.

"Do you think so?" Emma asked, not really needy but still clearly enjoying the compliment.

"Yeah," I said.

"Not just cause I'm sitting here naked about to slam myself on your cock?"

"You're gonna...?" I asked. I don't know why I was so surprised. What did I think was happening, exactly? We weren't about to have high tea.

"Yeah." She said it the same way I always did. Mirrored my face, my intonation. Somehow that drove it all home. Siblings. Born from the same womb. Grown in the same house. The same childhood and now, suddenly, about to share the ultimate intimacy. So twisted, it only made me want her all the more.

Emma reached down and took my cock back into her hand. She lifted up on her thighs and then slowly dragged my penis over her open snatch.

"Em... You're... you're sure?"

I asked again, more to massage my own guilt over anything other than that. I was supposed to protect my baby sister's innocence. Not be the one to take it. Yet now, I knew, I would. I'd break through walls to bust her cherry.

"About our little final exam? Oh JJ. Jay-bird. More than anything," she said, still running my stiffness against her warm, wet softness.

"You're a virgin..."

"I know, Jason. Trust me."

"Oh... OK."

"OK to hold him in my hand? Emma asked sweetly, already transgressing.

"OK."

"OK to... to stroke him on my puss?"

"Of course."

She paused then, smiled down at me. Lined me up. Her wetness dripped over me already, like holding my cock under a running faucet.

"Put it in?" Emma asked. I looked at her, so beautiful. Incredible. I didn't deserve this. No one did.

"Plllleeeease let me put it in me," Emma begged, whimpered, "I want to feel it so badly! Oh God... I need... I need it. Need your cock so bad."

Her body shook with hunger as she pleaded.

"Yeah," I said, "Yeah. Put it in."

Emma lifted up even further, then set my penis right at the opening of her hungry hole.

"I'm fucking my brother," she said, almost curiously. Then she lowered herself, ever so slightly, onto the head. She went a little lower, taking only a bit of my head inside of her. Then she leapt up. I looked at her eyes, suddenly pale. Her confidence fleeing fast.

She went down a little more this time. Heaven. Her tight little hole around my whole head. She looked over at me. Smiled. Nervous. I waited for her to go lower, but she stopped in place instead.

"Oh... oh fuck..." Emma said.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"It's just... I mean... I know it's big, I said it's big but... Fuck. Look at it. How's all that going all the way in..." She looked down at her sex, already lewdly spread, "I mean my little pussy wants it all so bad, but I..."

I nodded. Understanding, of course.

"I... oh God. I think. I think it's too big, I mean..."

"It'll be OK, baby, I promise," I said.

"Sure you think that. You don't have to shove that immense snake monster inside your teeny tiny cave."

"Oh Emmy," I said. I tried to reach forward, stroke her arm, but I couldn't. Fuck, Ashley was far too good at tying. "You said it yourself. We're supposed to be together. That tight, wet, fucking tunnel of heaven was made for my cock. Remember? My penis is only big because my baby sister needs it so."

"I know but..." Emma went down to a whisper, "I'm afraid."

Suddenly, Ashley was at her side, looking like a naked nurse. She'd left Sam behind somewhere, I suppose, but I couldn't see him. Ash's lips and cheeks were red from all that kissing. Her incredible chest matched that color. I don't imagine they'd been fucking, but they must have been really fucking close.

"What's wrong, baby?" Ashley asked, her concern so obvious and true.

Emma looked near tears. Her perfect plan, punctured by my massive manhood.

"I... I want to... but... He's too big. I think he's too big."

Emma started to lift herself off me, but somehow Ashley held her there.

"How do you know that?" Ashley asked, "he's not even inside you, hun."

"It's just... I can already feel him streeeeetching me. I don't think I can go much... It's our first time together. I don't want... It has to be amazing or it won't work and then I'll... I'll lose the love of my life forever."

"Oh, honey. That's silly. The first time I fucked my br... I mean, the first time I had sex it hurt like fucking hell. Then we did it again and again and... like, he'd bought a ten pack of condoms just for that night, right? The next morning he had to run out to get more. We just kept going and going. And I'm telling you, each time?"

"Got a little better?"

"Fuck no, it hurt like hell," Ashley said, laughed. Smacked Emma on the shoulder. The hit alone made her slide down another centimeter.

"Oh!" Emma said. Not a good oh. She tried to push herself back up.

"But eventually, over time, we learned how to make it feel good for me. Amazing. Which only made it all even better for him. And you know what? Your brother may be an unforgivable ass, but I know for a fact that Jason will do anything he can to make the sex fucking incredible for you. So don't worry."

Emma nodded, still worried.

"Well, OK... What if I helped you, you know? For your first time."

Emma looked at Ash, confused by what was being offered.

"Y'know? I can help you slide down, hold you. Jason could probably do those things if he wasn't... tied up with other things at the moment."

"You could untie me," I said.

"Oh no. You're not going anywhere. Not till you've gotten your full punishment. I know you Jason, maybe you won't escape right away, but you're still looking for a way out of this. To be what you thinks of as the good brother, which honestly, is the opposite of what you've actually been doing these last few days. Trust me. This is for your own good. And Emma's too."

I slumped back and sighed.

"So does that sound good? You want me to put that practically perfect penis in you?"

I heard Sam groan in frustration from somewhere in the cabin.

"Don't worry, Mr. Whiny, you'll be putting plenty inside me soon!" Ashley said. Chastising.

Emma looked at me, nervous, then shook her head slightly. No. Still afraid. Ashley sighed in exasperation.

"What if you let Kristen do it. Would that work for you?"

Emma paused, then nodded. Emphatic.

"Yeah. Yeah, OK."

"You helped Krissy get off," Ashley said, "so let her help you. Yeah. That works right?"

"Uh huh."

Kristen came over, looking a little scared. Ashley whispered into Kristen's ear. The beautiful blonde nodded.

Then, with the seriousness of a professional, Kristen leaned over and kissed Emma full on the lips. She pulled my baby sister into a tight embrace. Their breasts rubbed against each other. I wish I could've saved that sight forever.

Kristen slowly took her right hand away from her best friend's face and slid it down. I felt her fist around my cock.

"Ohhh... Holy crap, Kristen!" I cried.

"It's OK," Kristen whispered, to both me and Emma, "It's OK. Just like what we talked about, right? You stuffed me. So now I get to fill you."

Kristen's fist tight around my root, she sort of leaned forward, pressing her weight into Emma's shoulder.

"Oh..." Emma said, absently.

I felt her pussy slowly lower on me. Emma'd made it seem like I'd be battering down her walls, but instead we slid so easy... Swimming through her moat - her lubrication so incredible. It was mental, then, Emma's worry. I understood that.

Her pussy inched it's way about a quarter of the way down my shaft.

"OK, honey," Kristen said, "Virginity time. Big push."

She removed her hand from my cock, no longer worried about it slipping out. Then she sort of walked it up to Kristen's sloppy center. I didn't need to see it - I could hear and feel just fine: Kristen started rubbing Emma's clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." Emma sighed, "Krissy you... you're so good at that. Why the fuck did we not do this before?"

Kristen kind of laughed.

"Rub each other off?"

"All... all of it."

Kristen kept Jilling my little Emma. Her body shook, straightened.

"Oh! Oh fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Emma cried. And in that moment, as her body snapped into climax, Kristen shoved Emma right down my shaft.

"OH FUCK!" I cried. We cried. Chorused in one voice. Brother and sister. Finally joined.

Kristen gave her bestie a bit squeeze to stop her shaking, then slowly let her go. Emma looked down at where our bodies met. My penis bulging in her pubis. Her greedy nether mouth suctioned to my base. My balls up against her tight, athletic ass.

"That's... that's it!" Emma said, "He's all the way... Fuck! I barely even felt that."

"Gee, thanks, sis."

"Oh don't be such a baby, big brother. Trust me." She gave my shaft a little squeeze for emphasis. "I feel that massive tool in me just fine."

Emma sort of lifted herself off, an engineer checking that our connection was secure. As she did I saw my own pubes were wet with Emma's amazing girl-juices and spattered red. Her virginal blood.

"Oh... Oh Em, I'm sorry," I said, reflexively."

"For what...?"

"I... I took your virginity. Oh fuck..."

"Oh don't be stupid, silly. I GAVE you my virginity. It's all yours. Just like this pussy, these tits. My mouth... my ass... Yours forever. Well, and maybe Krissy's a bit, too. But don't worry big bro, I know that we can share."

Emma looked lovingly over at her friend, the tall blonde watched us like the bridesmaid at a wedding. Wistful and proud.

Satisfied that all was well and sealed, Emma lowered herself again. I was finally buried to the hilt inside her slippery sheath. She kind of wiggled herself, getting used to the sensation. She turned to Ashley, still watching on.

"I'm fucking my brother," Emma told her.

"Sssssssoooo hot," Ashley said.

"Yeah," Kristen agreed.

Emma sort of leaned forward. Dragged her nipples over my chest - scraped like sharp nails.

"You're inside your little sister," she told me, "The one place you should never be. The one place your perfect penis belongs. Nothing between us. Just your cock and my pussy. Skin to skin."

Suddenly it hit me.

"Oh shit... Emma. You're on the pill, right?"

She looked at me, dubious. Then giggled her little girl laugh.

"Nuh-uh," Emma said.

I started to lean forward. To try to push her off. I mean, come on. Fucking was one thing but... My ropes held me tight.

"See Jason," Ashley said, "What did I say? Those ropes are there for your own protection."

I glared over at her. She wasn't the one who'd be carrying her big brother's baby.

"Let's just..." I started to speak. Rationalizing. To me or my sister I'm not at all sure. "I mean. It's in now. Let me go... I'll get a condom and..."

Emma answered by rising up slightly, teasing, then sliding right back down. Encasing me again in my her hungry hole. I groaned and my mind went blank. Total reboot. One little movement - not even a full-fledged pump in and out - and little Emma was already the best fuck I'd ever felt.

I tried talking again. Only God knows why.

"When I'm close I'll... I'll tell you and you'll get off. You'll come so many times before I go, I promise. Then you can jack my seed on your fucking fantastic tits. Your face. Drink it all down. Whatever you wish, little sis."

"Hmmmm. That does sound nice, but... NOPE!" Naughty little sister.

"OK... I'll... I'll pull out. I'll find a way."

"Don't. You. Dare," Emma said. Glared. "I'm fucking my brother. And I'm not ever gonna stop."

She wrapped her athletic thighs tight around my own legs. Those fucking pile drivers. Her arms were well defined in a totally feminine way. Her stomach - flat, tight. Then Emma leaned back so I could stare in awe at her tiny, perfect titties. She started tracing my nipples with her baby-yellow nails.

"This right here?" She looked down at my cock. "This is mine. I fucking earned it. And you're gonna give me everything I deserve. Your head, your shaft, your fertile, fantastic cum."

Very slowly she started to raise herself up on my cock. Her powerful legs put her in total control. She got about halfway up, grinning like a maniac.

"Mine!" Emma cried, like a kid taking a toy. Then she just... fucking... dropped.

"Aaaaaahhhaaa!" she cried. She threw her head back but I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Ssssssssoooooo. Fucking GOOD!" Emma lifted up, slammed home. Painfully gentle in the one direction, orgasmically hard in the other.

"I'm fucking fucking my fucking brother!" she cried, loud enough for the Coast Guard to be aware. She lifted herself up again.

"So big. So... so much cock to stuff into your baby sis."

She hit bottom with a little 'oh' then leaned forward and kissed me, hard.

"It's all in there, see?" She pointed at where our bodies met. "I made it all gone."

I laughed a little.

"See that? All in. I'm a good girl. Got it past my hymen and everything. And I'm already... I'm already cumming. So much big brother cock and it's all in there. In me. In your teeny tiny sister. Didn't Krissy do a good job?"

"Yuh huh."

"And what about me? Your little sis?"

"Amazing. The best."

"See? And I even gave you a little girl cum already. Don't I deserve your powerful... potent... treat?"

She had been so scared. Now? Suddenly so confident. It was cute.

Emma leaned down and hugged me tight. I wanted to hug her back but couldn't. I pulled so hard my arms felt ready to snap. I felt blood on my wrists. The rope gave, just a little bit. Not nearly enough.

Emma's sweet face suddenly went away and she grinned at me, almost frightening in her desire. She raised her body up with her knees, her arms on my arms - almost on all fours above me. Her body pistoned on my penis, like doing push ups. Up and down. Up and down. A slow, teasing rhythm that I knew was only a test run. This wasn't even close to full speed and Emma, the girl who lettered in cross country, was gonna take her time in going there.

She hit bottom again. My balls bounced against her perfect butt cheeks. Oh, I couldn't wait to squeeze that ass while she rode me. To jam my thumb into her only remaining virgin hole and drive her into the floor as she cried in pleasure and pain.

No, my conscience said. No. This one time is OK because she forced you but... You shouldn't. You mustn't. So long as it's forced, though, that's OK. I smiled, ruefully, my ethics already cracking apart.

Emma smiled back down at me.

"I'm fucking my brother," she told me.

"I know."

"It's fucking fantastic," Emma said. She wasn't fucking kidding. Kate's pussy was amazing but I wouldn't even look at it again after having Emma's. Kristen had the tightest snatch I'd ever felt, a boa constrictor of a cunt - it was nothing compared to this. Like a Honda Civic next to a Ferrari.

Emma went up my shaft then down again.

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Something I've found out in all the time I've been fucking. When you read a story like this, it's all about how tight the girl's pussy is. And tight is great, no doubt. But the best pussy you will ever fuck will be lubricated to all hell and that, I promise you, is all that matters.

Tighter than tight but dry? Hurts like hell. But wet? That's the fucking magic, man. The wetter the better. And my sister wasn't lubricating so much as pissing all over me. Her electrifying, oh-so-slippery liquid love. We could bottle it and sell it. She certainly made more than enough.

My penis, our legs, her hands, it was all fucking covered in Emma's juice and if I thought she'd reached her full potential I was so so so so wrong. With every thrust she dripped all the more over us.

And she was starting to thrust. To pump. To pop up and back in pleasure-filled pushes. Driving. Riding. Dragging up and slamming down. And at the end of each long journey, she'd gasp, shaking her incredible hair in exquisite pleasure. Her drooling pussy dripped everywhere as it milked my shaft.

As she bounced, I did everything I could to wrap my tongue around her precious nips. I caught a little bit with my tongue, but she was playing keep-away, bopping up and down on my cock.

"Em..." I begged, "Your breasts... please... I want... Want them so badly..."

Emma slowed for a second, sort of sat up.

"You like my breasts? Emma asked, clutching them to her chest. All little girl.

"They're the best in the world," I said, not caring if the other girls heard.

"I always thought they were too small."

"Nope," I said, "Perfect."

She beamed bright red, then. Beautiful. Then she leaned forward and dangled those amazing titties right over my mouth. I pulled, happy, at her nipple. Tasting, testing. I took little nibbles at her pinkest perfection and licked and suckled at my sister's amazing, long nips. It was my life force and I suckled at it, ecstatic. Fuck whatever I'd said before. Here was the world's most perfect breast and I worshipped it, a starving man desperate for sustenance.

Smack. Slllllurp.

Then suddenly, Emma pulled away, leaned back. I looked up at her, surprised.

"You're such an amazingly good big brother. I'm so lucky to... Hey, wanna see a cool trick?"

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Check this out," Emma said, "Been practicing."

Suddenly, I felt her pussy grrrrrriiiiiiip my cock. Not like a pussy at all. Like a mouth, clamping down on a carrot stick. Sucking and kneading for all it was worth. It was so good, so amazing, I went blind. I was seeing stars. The whole world collapsed down to the point where her quim closed around my cock.

Somehow, my sister had found a way to combine all the pressure and fine control of a blowjob with the wonderful, tight wetness that made a pussy so incredible. Extraordinary. You couldn't design something to feel any better. Holy fuck. My sister was a fuck goddess.

"Uh huh?" Emma asked.

I looked up, dazed. She did it again. I heard someone howling in ecstasy. I realized it was me. My voice.

"Kegels," Emma said, "Been practicing every day since... Well long time."

God DAMN. That little workout warrior had built up everything on her, including her incredible cunt.

Emma did her little trick a third time and my brain suddenly shot to red alert. My cock couldn't take any more. It was gonna fire. There was so much cum in me, I could feel it backed up to my ribs. I was gonna... I could fucking fill a party balloon with everything about to shoot out of me. I'd blast my baby sis right off my cock like she was riding a cannon. She'd be having babies for life, just from that one ejaculation and it... it was coming. Soon. Now...