Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook, spasmed. I tried so hard to stay with her. Look her in the eyes. My body cringed with pleasure, like squeezing out a sponge. I forced myself to fight through it -the absolute ecstasy wringing me out - so I could see my baby sister's big, beautiful cum.

Emma's pupils grew huge. Got greener and greener till it seemed like she lit up the room. Then suddenly, her eyes filled with tears and she was crying. Weeping. Screaming out her pleasure so hard she'd be hoarse for days.

"THERE IT IS!" she shook and then fell into me. head buried in my chest.

"I... I fucked... my brother... I fucked my fucking brother and then he fucked me."

My cock somehow emptied even more into her. We both shook with every pulse of sperm.

"My big brother... coming in me... my pussy... My womb. Oh god... so good. So good."

My cock kept shooting, somehow. Unloading ever more of myself inside her. Each blast ever more ecstasy.

"Oh... Oh baby... Oh baby sis," I babbled. My fingers dug into her shoulders. My head buried in her neck, "... oh... so good... So good... Oh Emma..."

Finally, I felt the pleasure release me. My cock twitched and Em twitched with it. I picked my head up, careful, and slowly traced her neck with my tongue. Sucked on her ears, just like Kristen had to me. Licked the tears off her cheeks. Stroked her silken hair with my hands while she sobbed out her pleasure. Pressed her mouth to mine in a way that screamed love louder than I could ever shout it.

I realized - there it was. That satisfaction. The feeling, finally, of having done something well and wonderful and needing not another thing more. I could have sat forever there, trapped inside my amazing little sister, pressed between her legs, drifting softly off to sleep.

In my periphery, I could see Kristen and Ashley, looking on in wonder.

Tears all gone, body in repose, Emma picked up my head with both her hands and held it tight. Then she dangled her fingers downward over her clit, the tips teasing back and forth on my already recovering cock.

"Again," she commanded.

*

The next morning was not happily ever after. We packed up our things and, one by one, set out on the dinghy for shore. I went back to school, like nothing had happened. My life irrevocably changed forever.

I never saw Ashley again, which I could have predicted before the weekend began. I never saw Sam either, though, which I still think is pretty sad. We had this long, amazing friendship and in one weekend I managed to literally fuck it all up.

I think back, at the life I have... I mean, I wouldn't do anything differently, but... It just makes me sad sometimes. That's all.

I did see Kate a couple of times, mostly just checking in. She tried to get me back into bed with her, but I knew Emma'd never forgive me for such an indiscretion. My little sister really did hate her some Kate. We both moved on.

That day, back at the boat - after we'd unloaded everything - I drove Emma and Kristen back to school. It was about a two-hour drive and we spent a lot of time talking about nothing. I know, it's strange - you share this amazing intimate moment with someone. Something that should change everything about you, them, the whole relationship.

Yet, with all the time in the world, it all somehow manages to come back to McDonald's breakfast sandwiches, the warmer weather, and what you're planning for the 4th of July. People are weird. Pretty sure I've said that a few times now.

As we pulled up to the school, Kristen kissed my on the mouth and climbed out of the back seat. Then Emma leaned over and did the same.

"Wait," I said, "Before you go..."

"You're gonna see me again," Emma said, teasing, "We're kinda related, y'know."

"So I'm told... I just wanted to ask you. Before... I mean, on the boat. When I was... Well, when Kristen and I were..."

"Fucking?" Kristen asked, "JJ, you can't do the stuff you did and then act like you're afraid to talk about it."

"Fine," I said, sheepish, "Right before Kristen and I were gonna fuck, you told me that if I came in her, you'd take your revenge on me..."

"You're saying you want her to do something terrible to you?" Kristen asked. She leaned in through Emma's open window.

"No... just... I'm just curious. What were you gonna do?"

"I already did it," Emma said, smiling.

"Wait... what?" I looked around the car, frantically searching for the poison, the bomb, whatever.

"When did you...?"

"After," Emma said, "After you came in Krissy, I took my fucking revenge. Just like I said I would"

"I still don't..."

"Silly boy. I made you come in me. If you were gonna impregnate Kristen, I was gonna get your baby, as well. That was my revenge."

I looked at her, totally confused.

"That was MY punishment? To knock you up?"

"Yup," Emma said, "Don't you get it, extra super big bro? You're our stud now. Like Krissy said, you're gonna stick it in me again and again and the only time you can take it out is so you can stuff up our gorgeous Krissy. Fucking revenge. Accent on the fucking. You gave us both your baby and so now you have to keep fucking me and Kristen till forever. Breed us till we fucking burst."

She kissed me. Playfully tousled my hair.

"You mean, the whole time, you wanted me to... Both of you..."

"Pretty much," Kristen said, shrugged.

"In fact," Emma said, giving my cock a playful squeeze from the passenger seat "I think you ought to start right now... Y'know, so long as you're comfortable with that arrangement?"

Oh yes. Yes, I most certainly was.