Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you need me to stop, anytime, I'll just..."

"NO! I mean, um, no. No. It's OK. It's still alright so far."

I slid myself in a little further. Kristen's walls hugged my shaft so tight, it was like pushing my penis through molten marshmallow, but every time I went forward her incredible cunt gave a little more. Sucking me in ever deeper.

"Oh... Oh Em he's inside me," Kristen said, "Oh, not like, like all the way but... Oh."

"Good?" I heard Emma as if she were distant, across the room. In another country. Another world entirely from our own. I thought for a moment, about Kristen's little fantasy from before. Her bestie, my sister, stuffing her full with my cock. I thought about suggesting it, then decided it was better to let things be. Focus on the girl. Our joining. Nothing else.

"So good, "Kristen said, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm about halfway," I told her.

"Wow. So big. OK," she said, kind of happily, then let her head fall back.

Kristen reached forward with her hands and folded her fingers in mind. She pulled me forward and I followed. Most of the way in now. Kept waiting for her to stop but still pulling, almost dragging. If she could reach my butt, I thought, she'd jam me home, I'm sure of it.

All the way inside her now. Buried to the root. My balls bounced off her beautiful butt, aching every time.

Done getting me in position, Kristen dragged my hands up to her breasts and lay them there. Then she squeezed them down, making me squeeze her. Sort of how I'd showed her how to rub my cock before.

I could barely reach that far from how we were standing- my cock actually went a bit forward, somehow, buried beyond the root. I've no idea how. Kristen's nipples were pink and hard as hell.

"That... that's it?" Kristen asked.

"Yeah," I said, panting in time with her, "Not enough?"

"Ohhhhh no. Nooooo no no no. More than enough. Too much, honestly," Kristen said, then she whined like a little girl, telling on the big mean boy, "Em, you're brother's dick is way too big."

I laughed a little. She almost shuddered from that simple stimulation.

"No," Kristen continued, I'm just... Just waiting for the painful part."

We stood there, like her pussy had froze me in place. Attached at deeper than the hip. I kept rubbing her breasts. Teasing and squeezing. I wished I could lean forward and suckle, even for a little. Fucking beautiful fucking girl.

"Fuck you're tight," I told her. I wasn't kidding. I know, 'tight' to a girl is like 'big' to a guy. It doesn't matter what you feel, or what you don't, you always tell a girl she's tight when you're in there.

But Kristen? Man she was fucking tight! I mean, I expected... she was still sort of a virgin after all, but fuck. I'd been in plenty of women and this... there was just no comparison. When Krissy had popped me in her mouth before, she'd sucked me harder than anything I'd ever known or could imagine. And yet that was like a light gust of air compared to what her pussy was doing to me now. It was squeezing - the crushing, rib breaking, death hug of a constrictor. And it felt so... fucking... amazing...

The only thing that kept me from coming in her that moment was, well, practice. So there. But also, I can't ever really cum standing up. I know, it's a weird thing, but for some reason being upright cuts off the cum signal from my cock to my brain and so I end up lasting forever or falling over. Lucky setup, this.

I looked down at beautiful, still sort of innocent Kristen.

"No I mean it hun, you're... you're really fucking tight."

"I know..." Kristen whined, "I feel you... like, I feel every ridge, every vein, it's like... fuck... this is so much better without the condom... I thought I was feeling it before, but... Holy shit!"

"Good. I'm glad that it worked out."

"You wanna try..."

"Moving around a bit?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Just... a little. My body is like... you have no idea, it's just screaming for you to pound me into the table and I just... I don't want it to hurt again, y'know?"

"Yeah," I said, "For the record, I have a pretty good idea of what you're body's trying to get you to do cause..."

We both laughed a little. Her tummy did this little jump each time my cock twitched inside her. Sexy as hell.

"OK. I'm gonna try but... you're so tight baby, I'm afraid I'm gonna cum if I... If I feel it coming I promise I'll..."

"No! No, please don't... please. Just stay. Stay inside me, OK?"

"Yeah... OK. I'll do my best, I'll... Here, hang on... Let me try something else."

I left my left hand on her breast, wrapped up in her hair, and dragged my right over her stomach, through her pubes and up to her clit. I smeared it slightly, back and forth.

"Oh... Oh, that's..."

"Yeah?" I asked. I lifted my thumb up, licked it for lubrication, then stuck it back down and started rubbing again. Slow, languid pace.

"Little faster," Kristen said. I complied.

"Little harder, like, push down a little more."

Ok, then.

"Keep...k...keep rubbing. Faster... oh...oh fuck...push... push down just..."

I started to move my cock back a bit.

"No! No don't, just stay... Stay there. Not yet, OK, not yet. God... feels so fucking GOOD when you're cock's in there. You're not even fucking moving it and I... Ffffffffuck..."

"OK, baby, alright. Whatever you say."

The room filled with the wet sound of me rubbing Kristen's poor, neglected clit. Like an abandoned puppy, it rubbed itself against my thumb with every stroke, just begging for attention. I worked her clitty back and forth, up and down, Kristen wagging and panting, over and over and over again.

"Keep... not like...yeah, side to side... like that."

Well at least the girl was learning what she liked. That's the kind of homework everyone can't wait to get home and start working on.

"Yeah, like that... just... just keep rub...oh! Oh that is sssssooooooo nice. Oh. Oh Emmy your brother, he's... he's rubbing my clitty and it's..."

"I know, Krissy," Emma said, "It's so good, right?"

"Yeah, like, SO so good. I mean, he... he rubbed me before, but it wasn't... it was nothing like this."

"His cock's good in you?" Emma asked.

"OH! Oh, so good," Kristen said. "Sssssoooo so so so good. I mean, you have to try this it's so..."

"I'll get a boyfriend some day, I suppose. Or a good toy..." Emma said.

"No. Nononono. This one. You have to try it with this one, OK?" Kristen said. I looked down in case Emma's eyes were asking for the same thing. Just focused on my thumbwork.

"It's like... OH, so good. I don't ever want it out. Not ever. I just want him in me, rubbing me forever. I mean, I'll let him go so he can stuff it in you, but other than that...

"OK," Emma said, stifling a laugh, "but remember he has to pull out, right honey? All that stuff about how your body is just begging for a baby. Don't forget, OK?"

"Yeah, no. I know. I don't want to get... Ha! I don't want to get knocked up it's just..."

"I know," Emma said, kind of sadly, "So good."

"That's... that's it Jason," Kristen turned her attention back to me. She let her head loll back, her body tremoring as I kept pressing her clit back and forth against her pubic bone, like running a slide whistle. My fingers started to ache. I kept jilling Kristen for all I was worth.

"OH! Oh it's... I can feel it, it's..." Kristen's head lifted up for a moment, then dropped back, "oooooooohhhhhh so close."

Her pussy clamped a little more around my penis. He pulsed inside her, like a cum but not... At least I didn't think it...

"Oh! Oh wow, I can like... I can feel it move in me. That's so cool..."

"Yeah," I said, trying to stay focused.

"Is that what it's like when he, y'know when he like, shoots his stuff in me?"

"Kinda," I said.

"Wow..."

I started moving my hand even faster. Kristen started shaking faster, too. Her words slurred into each other, everything she said now a grunt or a cry.

"Oh...that'ssogood just...yeah...yes..."

Her head popped up and she stared at me right in the eyes. I watched as her pupils widened, the blue shifting darker than a rainstorm. Her mouth was wide open, her tits practically pinballing off her chest as she shook. The tightest pussy I'd ever felt got much, much tighter. Kristen pulled in every bit of air and then froze. Her arms stiffened. Her legs snapped flat.

Then I saw her relax just a little bit.

"Oh," she squeaked. The same little squeak she'd made the day before when she'd seen my penis the first time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She howled, threw her head back, then looked me right in the eyes. Her hand pushed it away from her pussy. We stayed still, like posing for a paining. I searched her face. Then she screamed, throaty and deep,

"Pump me!"

Kristen's head dropped straight back down, almost bouncing on the table. Her legs held me tight and she squeezed me into her - legs somehow even stronger than her hungry mouth, her grasping pussy.

For the first time since I entered Kristen's body, I pulled myself back. I saw her face contort, a mixture of pleasure and regret, and then I shoved forward all over again. I pounded her into the table. It honked and squealed rudely along with every stroke.

"Oh GOD! Keep... keep pumping me."

Kristen's hungry pussy pulled at me, desperate for my cock, straining for the seed that it should not could not have. She groaned as I pulled back, sang as I pressed forward, grunted every time I slammed home. Like she was an instrument and I was playing the absolute fuck out of her.

Oh... Em. Oh...Emmy... He. Your brother. He's... fucking... me. Your... brother... is...fffffffucking...meeeeheeehhheeeeee! So good. So good. I... don't know if I can... I'm so close... I have to..."

"It's ok," Emma said. I saw my beautiful baby sis lean in between Kristen and me, take her best friend's hands and hold them. Squeeze them tight.

"You can do it," Emma said, "Jason can do it, right Jay? Let Jason get you there."

"Oh he's... I feel... Every bit just... pounding... Pounding. He's just... he's driving into me that incredible amazing oh so perfect cock... Oh god! Oh GOD! So... so good... Emma. Em... you're brother's fucking me so good."

"I know sweety."

"Oh fuck," I said, "Fuck sis she's... she's really fucking tight... I don't know..."

"Jason don't..."

"It's OK," Kristen said, "Keep... keep going. I'm close... I'm really really close."

"I'm OK," I said, "I'm close, too but... I'm OK."

"He's... his cock is just drilling into me. OH, my hungry little pussy...and oh, Jay. Jason. Reach down. Squeeze my ass. Yeah, there it is. That's it you beautiful fucking fucker squeeze me tight."

Emma and I shared a look - this was Kristen talking. Kristen screaming and cursing. The girl who once felt guilty for days because she'd said the word 'heck' was saying stuff that made us both blush. Was this the real Kristen, pulled out by my own divining rod? Or some other, strange girl, overcoming the one we'd known and loved?

I slide my thumb down to her little pucker and just let it rest there, lightly, as I still crushed her pink, wobbling cheeks.

"No... more like..."

I slid my hands upwards so I was caressing her thighs more than her bottom.

"Yeah... Yeah. Like that. Oh, I wish your mouth could reach up to bite on my boobs. Oh, Emma, little Emmy, little bestie... I don't know how to... Suck my tits, please... Your... your brother can't reach and I... Jason doesn't mind, right? You don't mind do you, JJ? Just..."

Emma looked at me, searching. Wanting and driven but afraid, still, too.

"It's OK, Em," I said.

Emma bent over and took her best friend's breast in her mouth, forming a tight seal between lips and nipple-flesh.

"OH! Oh GOD! OH..."

"Get there, baby," I cheered her on "You can do it, just let me get you..."

"Oh! Oh Fuck oh fuck oh fuck. I'm close. I'm so fucking close I'm close I...

"Oh, Kristen, you want my cum, right? You want my cum all over your beautiful tits, your amazing lips, your fucking incredible fucking hair... You want my cum. You need it."

"Yeah..." she panted, "Yeah, so bad... I want your... Your cum in... I want it all over me, I want your cum so bad..."

"Then you have to... you have to cum for me first," I said, "You... you have to get there or I... I can't... you have to cum. Please, Kristen, cum baby. Cum for me. Cum on, baby... You were there with little Emmy, you were in the next room and you... you wanted... you wanted so bad. Show me baby. Show... show me. You can't have it unless you show me. Show your little bestie. Cum for her. Cum for me. I want to cum so bad and I need you to... OH, fuck... I need you to..."

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kristen threw her head back. And as tight as her amazingly tight pussy already was... it suddenly got oh so very much tighter. And suddenly I went from maybe a minute away to right... that... moment.

"Kristen, I..."

"Oh, Jason I'm cuuuuuumMMMMMMING!"

"Oh fuck!"

Her cervix slammed down, like squeezing me out.

"Kristen I... ffffuck!!" .

Before I could even think, my cock fucking exploded. Like opening a valve and just... Gone. I tried to pull back, but Kristen's legs kept me tight to her as she shook. Both of us locked in the little death

My balls - so full, aching with driven little sperms all desperate to burst out and find an egg - they emptied like fleeing a burning building. Then refilled and pumped again. Liters. Fucking gallons. An impossible font of fertility. The valve let fly and it was like Krissy's unbelievable little puss was drinking from the fire hose.

I was literally dumping cum into Kristen's unprotected womb. So much I couldn't imagine where it all came from. Here's a blast. Another. Another again. All that. Too much. Much more. Painted her little pussy white. Dripping out in great gobs, so much she couldn't hold it all.

"OH!" She screamed, "OH God! Baby that's... oh that's so GOOD!"

"OH Kristen!" I sobbed.

"It's OK," Kristen said. Suddenly she was up, her arms around me. Cool hair cascading over our shoulders.

"It's OK, it's OK, it's OK."

Kristen held me tight with her legs, her arms, her lips. We shook against each other. Cumming onto each other. Her pussy just gulp gulp gulped it all down, She shook with each of my blasts, the concussive force of my cum.

"Oh Krissy. Oh god..." I held her tight and shook against her. Unable to do anything but hang on and shake... shake... shake. Somehow my cock was still sliding inside her, like trying to just keep it all going for as long as it could. Pumping back and forth as I pumped her full of seed.

From the deep recesses of the room, I swore I hears Ashley breathe a chant,

"Yeah... Give it to her. Knock her up. Give her what she needs... Yeah..."

Kristen's voice broke through,

"Oh... Oh Emmy... Your brother. He's cumming. Cumming inside me. Making me... Oh GOD. Baby, I couldn't... I know I should have, but... I wanted... I needed it so bad and... It's so good it feels so...so FUCKING good. He's...OH GOD... he's fucking filling me up... His cum. I can feel it. So... so warm... Hot. Oh God, Emmy I'm so... Fuck..."

"It's OK," Emma said, now hugging herself around both of our trembling forms, "I know baby. It's so good. It's OK. I've got you."

We stayed there, coiled around each other, impossible to tell where one of us ended and the other began. Then slowly my penis stopped twitching and our mutual embrace began to break. I started to speak, fumbled. The words felt all clumsy in my mouth.

"Oh God, Kristen I... I'm..."

"No, no," she smiled, sunshine through the raindrops, "It's OK."

Kristen pulled me close again, then kissed my lips tenderly. My forehead, my cheeks, my eyes.

"I'm OK... More than OK... Fuck."

"Still gay?" Ashley asked from someplace far, far away.

"Not even a little bit," Kristen said, contentedly.

"Oh don't worry, baby," Ashley said "I can help you fix that."

To Kristen's credit, she just smiled as if to say, sure, let's give that a whirl. Then she crushed me even tighter to her chest, protective and loving.

I let her hold me there for a long, long while, knowing that, as soon as I looked up, the horrible consequences would be waiting for me. My sister had promised her fucking revenge and now I was going to get it. I didn't know what Ashley was thinking, but I could only imagine how Sam felt.

I was satisfied, satiated beyond all possible comprehension, my body embraced in Kristen's arms, her mouth, her wonderful wet puss. I felt limp. Spent.

Terrified.

*

So that's it. That's my story. I lost my best friend because I fucked his girlfriend right in front of him. Probably got her pregnant, too. Then I ruined my whole family by fucking around with my sister's feelings. Also, since my little sister wasn't already angry enough, I knocked up her best friend, for good measure. Pretty much a done deal then, this life. Nothing to do but wander the Earth, unwanted and alone.

The End.

Nah. Just kidding. There was still one person left to fuck.

*

I suppose you're thinking that after Kristen and I finally separated and I unstuck myself from our shared sweat, that my dong came out all shriveled and happy. Like a little kid after too much time at the waterslides. I'm sure you imagine that, by this point, my balls were sore, but empty. That I felt worn down. Well worn.

Not so much.

My cock was hard as rock, a fucking rocket trying desperately to launch into any orbit it could find. My balls didn't just ache, they fucking throbbed - almost seemed to blister with pain - so full of joyful juice that I wondered if I'd actually emptied anything into Kristen's quivering quim. The cascades of white, sticky substance leaking out of Krissy at that moment made it clear that I had, but it also made my agonizing need all the more inexplicable

I'd fucking unloaded for the third time that day and I was still wound up as fuck. Fuck. What the fuck was wrong with me? I grabbed a glass of ice and held it to my balls. I felt a little better for the moment. Then I took the opportunity to look around the room.

We'd drained the day down to its dregs. The ship was lit only by the moonlight. Kristen was still laying back on the table, dead to the world. I think I actually heard her snore for a second. Slain by my stupendous man-slime. Ashley just stood off to the side, agape, clearly coming down from who knows how many self-induced orgasms.

Emma sat next to her bestie, stroking Krissy's hair and, oddly, smiling. Why? And worse, why did that contentment seem so scary? But, incredibly, it wasn't the most frightening thing on the boat. That was Sam. He was on the far side of the room just... just fucking pacing back and forth. Swinging his fists like a gorilla at the zoo, face beet red, muttering and cursing up a storm.

"You fucked my girlfriend," Sam said, "Then you knew I wanted Kristen, so you fucked her too..."

"Come on, Sam, that's not..."

"Shut the fuck up," Sam snapped, "Just... just shut up, Jason. Shit."

"You're right, Sam, I'm sorry."

"No you're... no you're fucking not. You're gonna fucking breed this whole boat before you're done, you fucking piece of... fuck. What the fuck, man?"

"You're right, Sam. I shouldn't have... I just... I'm sorry, man. I'm really fucking sorry."

"No," Sam said, he stopped pacing and walked over. Shook his finger in my face, "You're not sorry, not sorry enough. I'm gonna make you sorry, you sorry sack of shit."

Sam's anger was clearly playing keep away with his vocabulary. The whole time he spoke, his penis waved back and forth, making his threats seem kinda silly. Then he reached back like he was going to punch me and things got serious, fast.

1...678910...12