Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babies... Oh fuck...

"Em!?"

She let her pussy muscles relax. Stayed perfectly still, as if she knew what she'd almost caused. I felt everything go back, just a bit. Explosion still imminent, just not as much as before.

Clearly all that squeezing had done something incredible for Emma, as well. She was panting hard, her hair stuck to her forehead with sweat. Her chest hot pink with her arousal. Her eyes crinkled with concern.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" she asked.

"No. No no. Quite the opposite. I... I almost..."

"Oh," she said, "Well that's OK. You can cum whenever you want, OK?"

"But... but Eeeemmmmmmaaa..." I whined.

"Tell me. Tell me what you're doing right now."

"I'm fucking my sister," I told her.

"Well, really your sister is fucking you."

"She is."

"You like it?"

"Love it."

"Sssssoooo...So show me. Show me how much you love me. Let your little sis know what a good job she's doing."

I looked up, slightly afraid of what that meant. There was nothing between us now. Nothing but the promise of my sperm. Her egg. The oncoming hard, physical evidence of our one-ness.

"I..." she started. Then stopped.

"I love you Emma," I told her, "More than anything. More than life itself. OK? I love you little sis. From the beginning of us to forever."

Emma smiled so hard I thought she'd break. She sat up, adjusting my cock inside her till it was pole-straight. Then she began to ride me. Hard. Hands on my shoulders. Eyes closed.

"Uhhhhhnnnnn..."

She kept going. Pulled her legs up till she was back in that all-fours position. Started to ride my cock like an animal on the carousel pole. Just up and down and up and down, circles around forever. And with every drop, her pussy showered me with its adulation.

Her pubic bone bounced into me. Punched. Almost painful. One hand drifted down to her clitty. The other kind of caressed my neck. Rhythmic

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn."

It was a pace for her alone. I couldn't... somehow all that speed slowed me down. It was her ride. Her fuck. Not for me. I pulled at the restraints behind me. Desperate to hold her hips. Hang on...

"I think I might..." Emma started. Her eyes suddenly open.

"I mean, I already did but... But not like this. Oh... OH fuck! I mean... I thought I'd... Wha... what's happening to... AH!" She gasped, froze in mid stroke. Her body shook, seized, almost imitating how Ashley came. Emma's hand still rubbed slightly at her clitoris. Her tiny tits, so game, did their absolute best to shake.

And then she howled. Screamed.

"fffffffFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCK!"

GASP

"Ohhhhhhh ffffffFFFFFFFUCK MEEEEE!"

I heard it before I saw it. A fucking glob of clear liquid burst from Emma's pussy, splashing my legs and chest. Like someone'd burst a water balloon over us. It smelled like cinnamon and incense. Reeked of my sister's sweat, her pussy. The aroma of home.

Her hips bucked.

Another little spurt. Another. Another.

She bucked again. One last little spit.

"Ha!" Emma cried, "Ah ha ha ha HA!"

She slid down my cock again. I had no idea how she stayed on me through all that.

"That was..." She leaned forward. Put her head on my shoulder. All the girl cum squished between us. Rubbing onto her breasts and stomach. We were both sticky with it now, Emma's precious squirt.

"I mean... I've never..." She seemed almost bashful, her hands holding me close like I might ever try to escape.

"It was amazing," I told her.

She looked up at me, eyes wet. Emma laughed a little, then came, then kept laughing.

"I didn't know I could do that," she said.

"Me either," I said.

"Yeah, well..."

"You're gonna do it again."

"Yeah?"

"You damn well better."

Emma heard what I was promising. She cooed, still impaled on my cock. As she nuzzled closer, I pulled her close and...

Holy shit.

I looked at my hands on either side of us.

"Jason?" Emma asked.

I just stared at my arms, suddenly unsecured. Little remains of the rope hung off my wrists. At some point when Emma was coming we must have...

The moment froze. Emma shifted, tossing her hair in slow motion. Maybe she said something to me. I couldn't hear. All I got was the voice in my head, the one saying 'No. Stop.'

All my life, any time I'd wanted anything. I'd heard that voice. Be the good guy, it said. Do the right thing. Then, finally, I'd ignored it all weekend. And I thought, wow, I screwed everything up.

I looked up at my beautiful sister, her eyebrow slightly arched, and realized how wrong I was. I smiled then. Truly happy. Maybe for the first time in my life.

"Jason?" Emma asked again.

My hands shot out and grabbed her muscular buttocks. Then I leapt forward, throwing my cock into my baby sister with all my strength. Emma squealed in surprise.

Suddenly I felt my backside tipping. The chair, tilting forward with our momentum. We hit the ground with a crash. Tumbled to the floor. Emma's amazing body broke my fall. Somehow, miraculously, we stayed right on top of each other, my cock still buried in my baby sis' steaming cunt.

She looked up at me. Her eyes searching.

I pulled back. Slow.

"Jaaaason," Emma whined, "Pleeease."

I moved back a bit further. Only my head was in her pussy now.

"Oh no..." Emma said.

Then like a pile driver, I drove into my sister. Slammed into her so hard she almost bounced.

"Ohhhhh YES!"

Thump. Thump. Thump. Driving her. Again and again. Anger and love and desire all pounding into Emma for all I was worth. The pleasure absolutely exploded like fireworks all over my body. Eyes screwed up with so much bliss.

"Oh... Oh... oh... Jason. JJ..." Emma's every cry announced my cock had bottomed out, beating against her cervix.

I started pushing her along the carpet. A burning slide across the cabin. Emma held on to me for dear life. Mewling and whimpering the whole way.

I felt one of Emma's arms let go of me. I slowed. Looked over. Kristen. We were so into it, I hadn't seen her there. Lying next to us. A look of so much love and awe. The big-breasted blonde had her one hand on her puss. The other outstretched, fingers intertwined with her beloved little Emmy.

I smiled at Kristen then slowed, using long, languid strokes. Savoring every bit of banging my baby sister.

"My brother... He's fucking..." Emma said to Kristen. She said it so proudly. Like bringing a medal home from school. "He's fucking me and he... He's not gonna stop."

Kristen suddenly smiled a wicked little smile.

"You're not on birth control?" she asked. Emma shook her head, no. Her eyes looked small and scared. I couldn't tell if she was playing now or not.

Kristen continued, cruel beauty.

"But you're in the safe part of your cycle, right? Rhythm method? All that?"

"I... Oh God," Emma jutted back and forth with the pressure of my pounding, "I think our cycles... like, y'know? We're all matched up? I'm like... so fucking fertile right now it's... Maybe... Maybe that's why I've been this way all weekend. It's my body... It's just begging some boy parts to put me with a baby."

Kristen looked at me now, clearly enjoying her little turnabout.

"Now you listen to me Jason. You hearing me?"

I looked up, still stroking Emma's engine up to life.

"You stay inside her, Jason." She kind of crossed her free arm over her chest. Stared me down, "Don't you dare pull out. When you start to feel like you're gonna cum, you slam inside her and stay until it's all gone. I don't know why that's so hard for you boys, but..."

I nodded. That girl had her dirty talk down.

"I'm serious, Jason," Kristen continued, "I don't care what you think you ought to do. If you waste even one of those precious, potent brother-spermies on Emmy's back, her beautiful face, or on those gorgeous, perfect tits and I'll take my fucking revenge. Not in her stomach. Not up her ass. In. Her. WOMB. You hear me?"

She kept my gaze, then looked back down at Emma, now clearly twisting the knife on her tiny, brunette best friend

"Ohhhhh Emma. Your brother... Jason... Our little Jay Bird. He's not wearing a condom or anything at all. And you...? Oh Emmy, he's gonna shoot you full of his stuff and get you... GASP! Get you pregnant with his big bro baby."

"I... I know," Emma said, "My brother's gonna make me a Mommy."

"Sssssssoooooo wrong," Kristen said, then she let her hand drift down to her steaming snatch and started rubbing for all she was worth. Now that she'd figured out the secret recipe to her own orgasm, that girl was gonna baking herself silly every moment she could.

"Sssssssoooooooo right," Emma agreed, her back arched like she trying to toss her tiny, tremendous tits off her chest with each of my aching thrusts.

I found a little hitch. I'd draw back, push up, then follow through. And everytime I did that little pause, Emma gasped for air like she was drowning. I loved that sound so much - fuck, it'd be my ringtone if I could get her to agree to it. Draw, hitch, drive. Draw, hitch drive. Emma was holding onto me even harder now. I felt her nails break the skin of my back, my thighs, my ass. Just as I was breaking her with my big, powerful plunges.

I heard a thump next to us. Ashley, followed quickly by Sam. Her hands wrapped around his cock. His lips pressed to the hollow of her neck. She winked at me.

I responded with another little hitch and drive into my little sis' pussy.

There was silence then, sort of. The boat filled with the sounds of fucking. The little squelches of a penis punishing a pussy. The wet squishes of fingers rapidly running over a clit. Little hmmms and ahs. Grunts and gasps.

"Emma," Ashley whined. I looked over, surprised to see the both of them still intertwined right next to us. Sam and Ashley, they could easily have been the hottest thing going on for nautical miles. Instead I was so focused on plunging my darling Emma, I'd almost forgotten they were there. Ashley kept talking,

"Eeeemmmmm. Sammy keeps trying to put his thing inside me."

"Yeah?" Emma said, sliding back and forth with my thrusts like she was strapped on some strange rowing machine, "Good. Sam, you shove your cock inside that whore's hairy twat and stuff her full of sperm."

Ashley laughed, an arpeggio.

"You... you heard her, Sam Sam. Time to be a good little boy and give me my punishment."

To his credit, Sam sat up and asked,

"Condom?"

"Oh please," Ashley broke character, "Unlike all these other stupid sluts I'm on the pill."

I heard a loud squelching sound. Then,

"ohhhhhh FUCK!" Ashley cried, "That's... oh Sammy... so good."

I paused to look over and there she was, on her back, legs splayed up to her shoulders. Sam absolutely plowing into her. Like animals. Like Emma and me.

"Ssssssssso. So. Good." Ashley gasped. Her head tossed back and forth. Curls sproinging against the thin carpet.

Almost unconsciously, I matched our partners' pace. Faster, harder, faster still. Emma's tiny breasts did everything they could to jiggle, those incredible overachievers. My balls bounced against her backside.. Slap. Slap. Slap. Faster.

"Oh, Fuck Oh. Oh Em. So good. You... you're pussy feels so good. Oh Em, Oh Emmy, Oh little baby Emmy I'm..."

Emma hugged me close. Pressed her chest into mine. Held me still.

"Oh!" She cried, "I can feel it. I can feel it... I'm gonna... oh... just a little one..."

Emma's arms and legs tightened, shuddered then loosened again. Let me start moving again.

"Oh... oh... OH!"

No squirting this time, but a hard cum all the same, I could tell by how Emma's cunt clutched at me cock - the same way she was squeezing me so tight to her, I couldn't breathe.

"Oh...oh Em. You... came again? You came for me?"

"Oh. Oh yeah. Only for you."

She kissed me, hard. I tried to stick with her but my movements ripped us apart and I hardly cared.

"Oh... oh good. So good," Emma said. She looked over at Ashley, the horny girl getting her own hard pounding from Sam, and said "I... I'm... I... oh gawwwwd... I'm fucking my... my brother... Ash, I... So good..."

"I know baby," Ashley said, "So hot... wa... watching you. I'm sorry I... I'm ssssoooo close I... I'm gonna cum soon. Sammy's... Little Sammy's inside me and I can feel it... he's about to give me his seed and... OH! Oh, I need it so bad, Sammy. I need to cum and I need you to get me there. Please just... Sammy please fill ME!"

Ashley's hand shot out, grabbing Emma's own. Squeezing so hard, Emma's palm went purple.

"Help me... Oh Emma... Help me CUM. Oh, fuck! Little Emmy cum with me, OK? I need you to cum with me...ohhhhh... Here it comes..."

Sam buried his face in Ashley's bosom. He grunted. We saw Ashley's familiar o-face overcome her. Her body stiffened, shook, breasts bouncing in time with what must have been his explosions inside of her.

"OH!...Oh!...oh!...oh..."

As Ashley climaxed, Emma started to shake on her own, like the little blonde had somehow passed hers on to my sister in a strange, smooth circuit.

"Oh!" Emma cried, her body bucked "Oh...that... That was a big one..."

Ashley smiled and licked her lips. Satiated. Sam rolled off her with a sigh. He rested his head back in his hands. Stared up at the ceiling. Not Ashley though. She watched, transfixed, as I took my sister further than either of us could ever have imagined.

"It's so much better," Ashley said to no one. To the room. "Feeling their cum shoot off inside you. The warm, fertility just showering my cervix. And... I swear... it's like my body knows I'm on the pill. Like, somehow, it's just that little bit less good."

"Hmmmmm..." Emma sighed, like savoring what she was about to see for herself.

"So jealous," Ashley said.

All that talk about unprotected sex... It should have scared me. Instead my balls just tightened. Like Ashley's little sermon was somehow coaxing the cum out of me.

I slowed. Scared.

"You... you getting close?" Emma asked, her voice tremulous.

"... Yeah," I said. I wanted to lie. To stay in her forever. But I couldn't. Not now. We were covered in her juices and I was just aching to fill her up with mine.

"It's OK," she said, writhing, trying to start me pumping her again, "Cum."

"But Emma, we're..."

My sister sighed, exasperated. The way she used to when she tried to explain my calculus homework to me. Us sitting in her perfectly pink bedroom under the poster of Mia Hamm. Her wearing just a t-shirt and short shorts that seemed to somehow cover less than a pair of panties. Me, struggling to focus. And she'd sigh. Just like that.

"You're bareback in my pussy," Emma said, "I'm not on the pill."

"I... I know..."

"You're gonna cum in me," Emma told me, "You're gonna give me all your potent big brother stuff. You are gonna knock... me... up..."

Slowly, almost despite myself, I pictured her belly round with my baby. I started moving again, slowly. Dragging it out. Alllllll the way to the ridge below my sensitive head. Then back down to my balls.

"And then you're gonna do it again."

"I... I'm... I mean..."

"Tell me Jason. Tell you want to stop right now. Beg me, brother, beg me and I will. I'll let..."

She suddenly shuddered, eyes shut, neck taut. Another orgasm ripping through her.

"How... how was that?" she asked, suddenly small. Her eyes searched mine.

"Your pussy is... so good. So tight. I'm so proud of you. You're doing sssoooo good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm trying... trying so hard to be good for you. Oh Jason, my cum... I want my cum to be so good. Just for you. Make you proud. Can I? Can your little baby sis' little cums make you proud?"

"Oh... Oh GOD yeah."

"So... so show me."

"I don't..."

"Yes you do. There's only one thing you can do to show me what a good little girl I can be for you. Please Jason. Please..."

"And if I..."

"You will," Emma said, "I promise. You'll put your big brother spermies inside my womb and make me...ohhhhh... make me pregnant. Just like Krissy. My pussy will drip your semen for days and I'll know my brother loves me. My cervix will just be splattered with cum and I'll cry... beg... beg you to stuff me all over again. You want that, baby? You want to fill your baby sister up with all that baby batter? That amazing joyful juice I'm craving oh, oh so bad. Will you give it to me, baby?"

I stopped then. Suddenly. Rested on my elbows over her. Her pussy squeezed me. Just slightly. I almost collapsed with pleasure.

Last chance, my conscience said.

Fuck you, I replied.

I leaned in and let our noses touch.

"I'm not your baby," I said to her, angrily, "Don't call me your baby. You're MY baby. My baby sis. And I'm your brother. Your BIG brother."

"Oh...ssssoooo... So big. Too big. Remember? You broke it, big brother. You broke my pussy with your big, thick, stick... Oh...Oh yes... You... you getting close, big brother? Extra major totally huge magically membered big brother?"

"Emma, I..."

I felt something wet on my ear. Kristen, sucking on my lobe like it was a full, ripe tit. Then she stopped and whispered.

"Do it. Knock her up."

I felt her hand on my butt cheek, massaging for moral support. God bless that no-longer innocent minx. I slowly reared back. Then I felt Kristen shove me forward, my sister skewered on my stiffness. Right up against her cervix and through. As if she somehow knew, Kristen cheered.

"OH! Oh that is so good..." Emma said. I smiled up at her, knowing the point of no return was near.

I pressed my lips to Emma's, savoring our increased depth. So part of each other now - almost inseparable. When we pulled apart I looked her right in her bright green eyes.

"Em... Little Emmy... Oh... oh fuck I'm so close. I need to come. Please. Please I need to come."

"I know... Oh... I know big brother. Oh, you need your little sis to take care of you, I know. Ohhhhh... But you... you have to... Ohhhhhh. Oh GOD."

"Please Em. Please Emmy... Whatever I did whatever I said I was wrong and I need you. I neeeeeed you to take my cum. Please. Just let... let me come in you..."

"But Jason," Emma said, "You can't come in your little sister. What would Mommy and Daddy say if I came home full of your potent pearly goo?"

"Em... Emma..."

"Oh Daddy, Jason did it. He stuck his big, naughty pee pee in me. He forced it in my tight, hot hole. Broke my poor hungry pussy in two with his... his thing. Wouldn't let me go until he loaded me up with his... his nasty, goopy... stuff."

"I don't... I don't care. I... Ohhhhhh Emma I need you so bad I..."

Emma smiled, eyebrows arched. Wicked.

"Oh... OK... No Daddy, I know I... Only for Jason. Only for my Jaybird. I'll be a good girl and share, I promise. OH! Oh, Jay Jay. I need you, too. OK? Come for me, Jason. Fill me up. Send your sperms right into my naughty puss. It... it wants them so bad. Come for me, Jason. Pump me full of cum and make me yours. Mark me. Own me. Oh...Oh god I want it so bad... Fill your little sister UP!"

Emma straightened in pleasure. Her pussy snapped tight. I felt her incredible, clear cum shoot out in a stream. Splashed on my stomach. My cock paused, one agonizing on-the-edge moment.

Stop.

And then I exploded. Everything seemed to shoot out of me. My cum. My essence. My very soul blasted into my baby sister's chute. Soaking her insides. Filling her uterus with my seed like pumping gas into a tank. So much sperm speeding past my cock, into her twat, right past her cervix and into her aching, arching womb. How did she stay on me with such a powerful, endless blast of sperm plowing into her? Like holding a fire hose between her legs, I could almost see her splatted white against the wall.

"OH!" Emma cried. Her body bucked. I held on for all I could. "There it... there... My big brother is FUCKING me. He... he's filling me UP!"