Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dodged and raised my hands, defensively. If he was gonna come at me, then... well he would kick my ass. Crew is nice for muscles but it doesn't make you into a martial artist. I was lousy at even making a fist, let alone throwing one. My ship was headed for rocky waters and shore was far, far away.

The girls leapt up and separated us. Emma holding me, Ashley on Sam.

"I'm... I'm not gonna hit him," Sam said, "I'm not. I lowered my hands, slowly. Ashley and Emma stepped back. Sam started talking again.

"Last night when you..."

"I'm really sorry Sam I..."

"Shut up! Last night when you fucked my... when you fucked Katie I was mad. So I came up with a plan to get you back. And then, when you were such a... a dick with Emma... I mean, come on man, she's your fucking sister, you can't just..."

"It's OK," Emma whispered, "I'm OK. It was... I was mad, but I... I know you were just trying to protect me, Jay Bird."

"He hurt you. And so we came up with a plan."

"Emma?" I asked.

"I was angry, Emma said, "Like I told you."

"I mean, I'd already figured the one part out," Sam said, "You took mine so I'd take yours. I knew you wanted Kristen so I figured I'd fuck her instead. Emma promised to help me out with that and in exchange I'd..."

He stopped talking. I looked at Emma, who shrugged. I kept waiting for Kristen to come at her best friend - angry at Emma for manipulating her out of her virginity. But either she was in on this from the start or too fucked out to care. Either reason, Kristen stayed silent.

"You know what?" Sam said, "Let's do this. Let's just fucking do it. I take it back, Jason, I won my fuck and I'm gonna take it now."

"Wait. Sam, you're gonna...?" I shied back.

"Go sit in the chair, Jason." Sam pointed at the blowjob chair, the one we'd all sat in for our oral adventures. "I won. You bet fuck and I won and now I'm gonna collect."

I looked at the girls for support, but they all stared back at me, dumbfounded.

"Sam, I don't want to..."

"Sit. In. The chair. Jason," Sam said.

I walked over to the chair and sat down, a naughty child in the corner. Sam stood over me like a gloating supervillain in a bad 80s cartoon. Only I'm pretty sure that the Cobra Commander never threatened to rape G.I. Joe.

"Emma wanted to get you and I told her I'd help out," Sam said, "That was the deal. She helps me with Kristen, I help her with you. So every time I ended up with Kristen, I pushed you to Emma. All those little kisses and feels. But you just wouldn't go forward fast enough. So I enlisted Ashley."

I looked over. The bouncy blonde smiled at me and waved. She said,

"It was a cruel thing you did, y'know. Not letting Emma touch anyone except you and then telling her you were the one person she couldn't have."

"I know," I said, "I..."

"So we set it up that Ashley would bet a dry hump and kinda... role play you into the mood," Sam said.

"When you raised it to a shower, I mean, I couldn't have asked for anything better," Ashley said, "I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of fun to break you down like that. But you're still an asshole, Jason. Emma loves you too much to see it. But I do. Just so you know."

"And you were OK with all this?" I asked Emma.

"Kind of? Sort of. I mean, I thought I was, but then... I'm sorry Jason. I was angry and I wasn't thinking and..."

"OK, enough of this. Tie him up," Sam said.

I looked around the room. No one did anything.

"Seriously, I won my bet, tie Jason to the chair. Just his arms."

Ashley found some rope (We were on a boat, there was rope almost everywhere. A ship is basically the Best Buy of rope) and tied my arms behind the chair back. It hurt a good bit but at that moment, I didn't know what was going on.

I just couldn't get it out of my head that Sam had decided he was going to fuck me. Like, how was that revenge exactly and why did he want to do that and... I mean just the logistics of it all. I was sitting on a hard wooden chair. Sure my cock was sticking up from my lap, but how would that even work, like mechanically, unless he was gonna suck me off and... wait how the fuck would Sam get his revenge by sucking me off?

I struggled a bit to see if I could maybe slip out, but Ashley did a damn good job. She must have had a lot of practice somewhere tying knots. I doubt that it was on a boat.

Sam stood over me. It shouldn't have been so scary I mean, we were all naked. Like I said before, it's kinda hard to be threatening when your penis is just flopping around in front of you. I'm pretty sure that's why they invented pants in the first place, honestly. People were tired of looking so stupid.

But it wasn't stupid or silly. I was tied to the chair with everyone watching and Sam was screaming about how he was gonna get his fuck. It was fucking scary, man. It just was. My hard on shriveled.

Then Sam stepped aside, revealing my beautiful, bountiful baby sister, hands crossed demurely at her waist. My cock shot up stiffer than it had ever been.

There it was. Sam's plan. Brilliant, really. He didn't just take what I wanted, that was too banal. Instead, he forced me toward what I could never, ever have. Like giving a drunk a sip of whiskey or taking a gambling addict to the casino. Being with Emma now, like this... I'd never be able to build myself back up again.

But then, that's also where Sam's brilliant plan failed. Because I was still getting my Emma and damn the consequences. He thought he was forcing me into a lifelong regret. He'd given me the dream of a lifetime.

Emma. Standing almost primly. Bashful and angry and oh so fuckable all at the same time.

I traced her as she stood there. Emma's caramel-brown hair was still up in a tight ponytail. Her eyes, shining verdant. Eyebrows sharp, cheeks almost ruddy with arousal. Emma's lips, rosy and kissable, were turned up into a slight smile.

A little lower and her tiny tight tits stood proudly - nipples pink and pointing. Reaching. Her long, sculpted arms and delicate, dexterous hands. Fingernails painted baby chick yellow. Innocent, yet oh so certainly not.

I skipped down to the bottom, saving the best for last. Traversed Emma's cute, delectable toes. Followed her sculpted, athlete thighs - so strong, yet soft. Even the little flaws: the slightly knobby knees, her forearms just a little short for her build, her ears and nose maybe a bit too big. They made her all the more perfect.

Then, finally, her center. The bull's-eye of the unmissable target that was my Emma. Trimmed, barely there, brown, downy hair hung over her beautiful, full pussy. A flower slowly opening to bloom. Pink, full lips hung slightly open. The barest hint of clit, peeking from behind her curtains. Her vulva just below, waiting. Wanting.

And of course, she was dripping. Just absolutely leaking down her thighs. A shower of shiny little sister cum running in rivulets. Like she'd been dunked, bottom first.

"Hi," she said. She waved shyly.

I lied before. When I made that list and said that Ashley had the best breasts or Kristen had the best hair? I lied. There was only one winner, ever. Best eyes, best tits, best hands, best tongue, best legs, best snatch, best everything: Emma. My sister.

The only person I'd ever wanted. Yes, Kate was beautiful, Ashley so cute yet nasty, and Kristen was just lovely lovely lovely. But none of them, not one, was my Emma. The girl of my dreams. The one I'd fantasized over, and wondered about, and hoped for my whole life. Em, my little sis, who I knew I couldn't ever have but wanted bad enough to die for. That girl - that woman, that wish - stood over me now, naked and incomparable.

Emma stepped toward me. Unwilling to meet my eyes. She played her fingers through her arm hair, held her head down, and walked forward until our knees touched. Her stupendous small breasts were right at my eye level. Hypnotizing. I couldn't look away.

Emma's legs rubbed up against mine. My cock - standing in my lap, straight as a rail, thick and hard and eager - kind of pulsed, like waving a shy little hello to the woman of his dreams.

"I'm sorry, Jason," Emma said. But she didn't step away. She leaned forward. Ran her hands over my shoulders, my chest. Dragged her fingers over my taut nipples and teased my every nerve ending. She kissed me, lightly, then again, ever deeper, till our mouths were locked together, our tongues running over each other - mimicking the movements we both wanted to make with our bodies. My cock could not get any stiffer but it found a way, anyway.

Emma slowly slid forward, climbed onto the chair on her knees. Hung over me. She ran her fingers through my hair. I moved to reach up and touch her breasts, so pretty and perfect, but I just pulled at my ropes, instead. Impotent.

Emma mistook my movement.

"Shhhh... it's ok," she said, "I... We've... We waited so long for this, Jason. Don't tell me no. Trust me, OK, please. I've been right about it all so far. Just one last time. Let your little sister take care of you now. I promise I'll do a good job."

I nodded, nervous.

She ran her hand over my cheek, like to give me courage. Then she looked down at my pulsating penis. Shuddered and sighed.

"Shhhhh... Mom and Dad are asleep. I just want to come in here and... OH! There's that wonderful cock I've heard so much about."

She giggled a little.

"I've never held a real one, y'know, in my hand. Hey Ja... umm, big brother? Do you think I could... I mean, I know I'm your little sister and all but, well, would you let me touch it? Feel it? I promise that's all I'll do. I've only ever seen a penis before. Will you let me learn from you?"

I could only nod. Emma seemed to have something all thought out. All I could do was sit back and bounce between uncontrollable desire and inexplicable despair.

Emma reached down, then sort of corkscrewed her right hand around my cock. Her fingers were a little cool to the touch. Tentative.

"Ohhhhh that's... See that's so lovely. So hard and hot - soft and sticky. I wonder how it would feel inside my..."

She suddenly let go and my poor pendulous penis practically screamed in frustration.

"I know. You said just a touch. I'm a good little sister. I listen. You'll see."

"So good," I agreed.

"I don't suppose you'd let me... Well now that I've held a cock - Is that what you want me to call your stupendous stiffness Jay-bird? Not your thingy or your pee pee but your COCK? - Well once I've held him I'd kinda like to maybe try a little more? Would that be OK?"

"Uh huh."

"Like... maybe... show me how to stroke it? I won't make you like... shoot your stuff. I promise. I just want to know how to... to please a guy. My man. Y'know, down there."

It was enchanting, this mix of role play and reality. On the one hand, Emma had a whole fantasy going here, removed completely from where we were. But on the other... well, she wasn't making it all up either. Somehow, despite all that had gone on, she really hadn't held a cock except for that one moment when Ashley went down on her the day before. She certainly hadn't stroked one or had it in her... Ohhhh fuck.

Emma reached down and encircled my shaft again. Hardly moving her hand, just holding on. Needy. Like it was her life preserver in a sea of sexual unknowns

"Now how can you help me learn? Oh! I know. Just... y'know, like... Maybe, put your hands over mine and show me how you..."

She smiled, innocently, in a way that made it clear she was all but guilty.

Not thinking, again, I tried to pull my arms forward and show her. But I only succeeded in shaking us both on the chair.

"No?" Emma pouted, "Ohhhh... It's OK big brother. My little Jay Bird. Mom and Dad are in the next room, I know, but they won't hear us, I promise. You sure you don't want me to pull on your perfect peeny?"

I pulled against the chair again, a prisoner - frantic.

Emma released my cock and hung her hands behind her back. Then she stuck out her bottom lip, eyes to the ground. Made the sexiest little whimper.

"I know! I bet you're just uncomfortable. I can understand that. I mean... I'm your sister, right? Big brothers aren't supposed to show their little sisters their fantastic fertile cum."

Emma slid back a little. I could see behind her, Ashley and Sam were wrapped around each other, twisting tongues, Sam's hand on Ash's amazing breast. Yet somehow both of them also had their eyes on us, surreptitiously - the little show that was getting them going.

Kristen had stood up as well. She was closer. Within Emma's arm reach. The golden goddess seemed to be egging Em on, though I didn't hear her say a word.

"But Mommy always says to share and I'm a good little sis, remember? I promise to play nice with my big brother. So let's do a deal, OK?" Emma continued, "I'll show you how I cum, so then you can feel good about showing me yours. Fair?"

I nodded that it was, but Em wasn't waiting for permission. Instead she just slide her right hand down her belly. Then she slapped her clit.

"Oh!" she cried in concert with the CRACK of her slap.

"I've got a bad little clitty, wanting my brother so bad. But don't worry, she'll just put on a little show. Nothing... inappropriate."

This was a performance I had seen before, back as part of our group grind session at the beginning of the day. Even when Sam had brought my little sis off. But that didn't make it seem any less exciting. Best. Repeat. Ever.

Emma started being far, far nicer to herself. She groaned as she slid her hand slowly over her clit, tracing big circles. The circles grew smaller, tighter, faster. She bucked a bit.

"Aaaaaha!"

Then slid her whole hand over her pussy, rubbing back and forth as hard and fast as she could. Her legs trembled.

"Oh..ho...ho...ho..."

Breathing came in little gasps.

"See... big... brother... See how your... little sis... get's off? Bad... So bad. Big brother... You're not supposed... Supposed to see your sister cum..."

She tried to look me in the eye, but the sudden sensation of pleasure bent her sideways. Her eyes fluttered shut. Face contorted and tight. A long low groan. Her hips clenched and she shook.

"Th... there. There it is."

Then she straightened and smiled, the big post-cum happy face. She was still rubbing, though she slowed it down a bit so she could bend over and kiss me. Her lips pressed to mine. Passion.

"I... I have a confession," Emma said, so sweetly, "I didn't come in here just... just to feel your cock, JJ. I... wanted to... I want you. I've always wanted you. So bad... Will you... Will you make me yours, JJ? I swear I've never had a penis. I was... I was saving my needy, pleading puss just for you."

She sort of pointed down at her open snatch, still rubbing as she did so.

"See this? See how... how fucking wet I am for you? I promise Jay it's all only for you."

She took her hand off her clit and then dragged her fingers over my mouth. Let me taste her tremendous twat juice. It was honey. Nectar. I supped and sucked on her fingers like licking milk out of her teat. Oh...

"I know... I've been a bad little sis. Forcing... Holding you this way. But, JJ it was all for you. It's all... Only you. My body... Me. Made for you. I swear it's so. I know it. Please."

She reached down and started rubbing herself again, careful not to let more than the breeze of her movements brush my cock.

"See... see my cum? Is it good? Ohhhhhhh... Oh FUCK! Th... there. There it is... There..."

She sort of squirmed as she shook, her second orgasm in what seemed like seconds.

"Is that... did I do good for you, Jaybird?"

"Yeah, I said, finally able to find my voice, "Good. So good."

Emma slowed her hand. Still panting. Sweat ran down her face and chest, mixing with the gallons of girl cum pooling on the inside of her thighs. We both stank like sex and we hadn't even fucked each other.

"Oh big bro. This is like, the best day ever! I'm so lucky to have a big brother looking out for me like this! Teaching me. And with Mom and Dad in the next room, too. So brave. I mean, one loud gasp and that would be the end..."

She sort of giggled, then minced about,

"Oh Daddy, don't worry. I didn't let him put his big mean thingy in me..."

Emma laughed again, her voice so musical.

"But you... you don't care one bit about that," she continued, "You just want to make your little sis so happy... Hang on. Next lesson!"

Emma stopped like she was getting a cell call. Then she slid down off the chair, knees on the floor.

"Oh, hello Jason penis. Big, amazing, unstoppable, completely fuckable new friend. I'm Jason's little sister, Emma - don't worry, you'll get to meet my own little private parts soon."

She patted him, lightly. It should have been a little silly, all this, but my cock certainly didn't think so and I could tell from the little moans and grunts in the background that Sam and Ashley didn't either.

"My little adventurer," she said, "You've been in... well, just about everyone's hand. I can't even count how many mouths. And two completely unprotected pussies! Did you like that? Spitting all your fertile seed into those poor women's wombs?"

I swear my penis bobbed right then. Nodded. A proud little 'yes.'

"I hope you saved enough for little sis..."

Emma shot forward and before I could see what was going on, she'd gobbled my cock head into her mouth. I practically seized right there on the chair, my head threw back, my legs shook. Emma swirled her tongue, dipped it into the hole, then licked her way up and down the shaft. She looked up at me, mouth full of cock, and smiled a big happy, double-chinned blowjob grin.

"I'm a good little sister," she told me, mouth full of cock.

Then she slowly let my shaft drag back out. It felt cold, going from the world of Emma's warm wetness into the open air.

"Yummy!" Emma cried, "Still kinda tastes like Krissy cum, though."

"I'm sorry..." Kristen started from somewhere to my right.

"Oh no, I like that. I like that a lot," Emma continued.

Kristen made a happy little gasp. I looked over and saw her for the first time fully since we'd... Her hair was all over the place. Her body slouched. Her hand - oh little Krissy, sweet innocent Krissy - her hand was jammed in her pussy. Rubbing languid. Loving what she saw in front of her.

Em climbed back up on the chair, covering my view once again.

"Oh big brother... you're so kind and generous - instructing your innocent little sis all about sex. Let's see..."

She put her finger on her chin, the cartoon definition of the thinking face. It was so ridiculous with her naked. So sexy.

"You let me touch your cock and then I showed you how I cum. Then you taught me about blowjobs, I'm such a lucky little girl. I guess there's only one thing left to learn then..."

"Emma..."

My conscience, somehow, had taken back over control. As if everything we'd done up till now was explicable, absolvable. Like if I could somehow escape the ultimate act and, in the morning, Emma would thank me for protecting her. Keeping her safe. Like a big brother should.

If she heard my judging tone, my little sister just ignored it. Instead she shuffled further up, then straightened her legs slightly. Aiming my arrow right at her exposed, vulnerable vulva.

"Jason," Emma said, "I thought we'd agreed on this. You said you'd show me... Show me everything. Your virgin little sister needs to learn these things, y'know. And like a good sister should, I'm gonna get my lesson from you. That's what big brothers are for, of course. To teach their little sisters everything."

"Emma I... I just don't want..."

She cocked her head at me. Curious.

"Do you want me?" she asked, lowering her pussy ever so slightly so it tickled the tip of my cock. The ultimate lie detector.