Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I mean, come on. How does anyone say no to that?

We unrolled the Kate cum blanket, forever named in her honor. Thousands of years from now, when it's bronzed, whole families will drive for hours upon hours to see the famous Kate cum blanket. Yes, kids, that's where it all happened. That's where everything began.

Kristen lay down, like a patient on an iron cold table. Arms straight stiff and eyes closed. She spread her legs just slightly. Emma. My Emma. Really, honestly, Kristen's Emma - her best friend forever before, now, and into the future - crawled up Kristen's body. Then Emma rested her head on her bestie's chesty, right above the golden goddess' voluminous, incredible boobs.

Emma whispered something and Kristen smiled. A big smile, bright and wonderful. Then Emma slid up a little further, and brushed her lips over her expectant lover's. As Emma slid back down - she had a ways to go, Emma was five foot barely while Kristen was almost as tall as me - Kristen tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and sighed. Sort of accepting, I suppose.

I looked at Ashley, but she just shrugged. I didn't dare look at Sam.

"You want any pointers, kiddo?" Ashley asked.

"No, I... Actually I think it'll be more fun if I feel my way through," Emma replied, her voice kind of dreamy and distant.

"That's my girl!" Ashley winked at me.

Remember what Ashley said before about enthusiasm? Yeah, Emma had that going for her. All the way.

"Watch," Ashley commanded Sam.

"Seriously?" Sam said, "Can you just... let it go?"

In response, Ashley reached over and flicked Sam's dangling dong.

"You want to ride the merry-go-round, you gotta buy the ticket," she said. I tried to think through what she was trying to say, then thought better of it. We were far too high for clever - just about the right height for fucking.

Emma crawled into position. We didn't have to look to see when she started. Kristen announced it with a long, drawn out,

"Oooooohhhhhhh"

We'd learned a lot about each other in the last two days. Maybe too much. Little secrets we'd thought would never come out were suddenly on display for everyone to see. My massive crush on my little sister. The cracks in Sam and Kate's relationship. Ashley, the so-not-shy little sexpot. And quiet, conservative Kristen? Turned out she was a talker.

"Higher... ooooooh slower... ohhhhh that's it. Oh, Emma lick me there, lick me good... No lower now, that's it... stick your tongue right... AH! Ohhhhhh! That's it... that's my girl...

Oh Emma... Em... Little Emmy... You... That feels sooooo nniiiiiiiice."

Another thing we found out: Emma gives oral on all fours. Head down. Bottom up. Beautiful, tight little quim, almost bare of hair, just up in the air and begging for someone to plug in and complete the circuit.

Ashley looked at me, pointedly, then pointed. Go for it! She mouthed. I shook my head back and forth vehemently. Ashley's face turned... well, ashen. Then angry. It started with a death glare and ended with her outright refusal to even look my way.

"You're gonna get it Jason," she said through clenched teeth, "Or you're gonna lose it. I just hope you can find a way to rationalize what you've done after you realize you got the wrong end."

I focused on what was happening in front of me.

"Oh, Em... All those times... Together. At your house. At mine." Kristen was rambling on, head rolling back and forth. Stupendous breasts spinning in time. Her legs were raised now, knees pointed and forward, mirroring her fantastic, pointing pink nipples.

"All those times in our fuzzy pjs... Lying in bed, watching TV. Just... OH... Just think. We could have been...OH fffffuuck! We could have been doing thhiiiiiisssssss."

Emma laughed a little from her spot down at Kristen's twat. Then she redoubled her efforts.

"Like... like this baby?" Emma asked, a little muffled.

Kristen shook in response, like shivering, naked on a freezing day. She started shouting.

"Oh Em! My little... My little bestie. Remember when...OH... remember when we would lie there in the dark, just you and me on the bed... Talk about your... your biiiiiiig brother... Just there in the next room... We used to wonder what he was... Ah. AH fuck! Would've been so much better if we'd just gone over and found... OH... Think about it."

"Uh huh." Emma from below.

"Just... just picture it."

"Uh huh."

"Sneaking out of your room, oh so quiet. The floorboards creaking under our feet. We creep next door to your... ffffUCK that's good... to JJ's room... Light's shining out from under the door."

Ashley gave me a look, but I just stared at my little sis as she went down on beautiful, suddenly so sexy, Kristen. Watched as Krissy's astounding silky, gold hair swished back and forth over her body - covering her breasts, her stomach, even tangled a bit with Emma's own hair. Yeah, I'd crushed on Kristen. Lots of times. She was my sister's best friend and oh, so beautiful. And because of that - the friendship, the age difference - did she have a little of the forbidden sister bit rub off on her, as well. You better believe it did. Same guilt, same driving desire. If you could get a girl pregnant just by thinking about her when you... Man, both those girls working each other up on the floor would've already had hundreds of my kids

"Your biiiiiiig bruther..." Kristen was just babbling now, the only thing stuttering and shaking more than her mouth was her unbelievable body. "Ohhhhhhh. And... We open the door and... there he is. Little JJ. Jason. Our little Jay Bird. Only not... not so little after all. Right?" And... and we cover him in kisses. Slowly pull off all his clothes and rub up and down his body. Take that... shove that big thing inside and bust our cherries. So good. So...

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Little Emmy?"

"I'm here, baby. I'm here bestie. Just... just getting you there, OK? Let me get you there."

"Em is that your brother's cock in your hand? Are... are you sticking it inside me? Oh... Oh Emmy you... you can't stuff me full of your big brother's immense, enormous cock... I'm not... I'm not on... Oh but it... it feels so good that big... big bruuuuther cock it...

"I know, baby. I know. It'sssss so good," Emma said. Gasping like she was getting licked alongside her friend.

"It's... it's going in you next right? You're gonna let me stuff you full of your brother's cock. Give him your precious, juicy, virgin hole. Feel him... fill you up like he's filling... meeheeeheeeee. Let him give you his... OH! Oh baby! Oh Emmmmmy, little Emmy that feels so... Keep... Keep licking me. Just like that. OH! Don't stop. Don't... EVER stop licking ME!"

Emma drove her head down between her bestie's legs. Her ponytail whipped back and forth, so hard I swear Kristen's thighs turned pink from the thrashing. Then Kristen threw her head back and howled, teeth bared and gnashing.

"Huuuuurrrrrrrr!"

Thighs snapped tight. Neck straining. Kristen's whole body bucked once, twice, like Emma's tongue was electrified.

"Ohhhhh oh FUCK! GOD! Oh my..." Kristen was almost sobbing as she shook, "Oh my fucking fucking god..."

Emma picked her head up from where she'd been operating and smiled slightly, letting her pride leak out over the room. Her face was sticky with girl stuff, her chest almost cherry red. Emma looked at me and then laughed a little. Brushed the little bit of brown hair out of her eyes.

Kristen, on the other hand, seemed almost comatose. She just lay back, arms stock straight again, thighs bent on angle, breasts almost sitting on her side. Like someone had completely uncoiled her. Which, I suppose, Emma just had.

"Well," Kristen said to the ceiling, "I guess I'm gay now. Thanks for that. My parents are gonna be thrilled, let me tell you."

Emma turned back from us and climbed up her best friend, careful to drag her terrific tiny titties across Kristen's body - even bumping them a little on Kristen's much larger mounds. Then she leaned over her friend's face and kissed her softly on the lips, lovingly. She whispered something, again, and Kristen just smiled back beatifically.

"OK?" Emma asked. Kristen nodded, Emphatic.

"You're sure? Really?"

"You better bet I am," Emma said.

"God... God I love you little Emmy."

"Damn straight," Emma said back, softly.

*

The next hand - the last of Round five - was a weird, all fold around. This happens pretty much all the time in actual poker, but was positively bizarre in the dirty, sexy version we'd invented. No one wanted to pause for the end of the round, so I dealt the first hand of Round sex, er, six.

I wiped the sweat from my brow. It was hot as balls down there. If we weren't already naked we'd have been stripping down, anyway. I'd have moved the game outside, but there were far too many other boats nearby for our particular party.

Both Emma and Kristen were still stumbly from their last go round. I knew they'd fold before they even examined their cards. Sam, strangely, also folded, looking right at Ashley. But Ashley wasn't looking at Sam, she was staring me down. She looked at her card, like looking at the ingredients on a cake mix box and said,

"I believe that I will be betting... a dry hump."

Hey hey! And here I thought she was mad at me. Sometimes reruns really are the best thing on TV. Plus, I might see the extra-special director's cut ending if I, literally, played my cards right.

So when I looked down at my card for the first time (I'd been a bit distracted doing the dealing and the end-of-round drink refresh), I was thinking I'd just insta-call and be done with it. But then I saw what I was holding and my whole strategy changed

I had a king. And Ashley, bless her, had bet a dry hump.

Hmmmm.

Now here's the thing. I could just call and one of us would lie down and the other would do some dragging. Based on how the day had been going, the group wouldn't even set the timer this time. Ashley would let things get hot and heavy again and... Or maybe not. Dry hump, by definition, meant nothing was getting wet and, really, where was the fun in that? I wanted something a little more open ended.

Fuck it was hot. I felt so dirty from all we'd been doing. Made it hard to think.

What could I raise to? Betting fuck felt crass and, honestly, a little too much like pushing my luck. Believe it or not, anal sex didn't really appeal to me. What about a boob job? She did have the most Amazing MammariesTM (Patent Pending. All rights reserved). But you know, boob jobs are kind of the Monet of fucking. They look great from a distance but in reality...eh. Sex needs lubrication. Boobs don't lube. Sweat is not nearly as slippery as needed.

We sure had a lot of sweat though, I was practically broiling in it.

And there it was.

"I raise," I announced. The whole group looked at me, somewhere between surprise and disdain. I was the kid at Toys R Us whose parents had already picked out a new toy. Only now I was daring to demand even more. Hey you little fucker, maybe we just get you nothing. How's that?

The group leaned in. Ashley seemed... Happy? Upset? I couldn't read her anymore.

"Shower," I said.

I heard Emma suck her breath in on my left. Sam tsked his tongue.

"That..." Ashley began, "That is actually a really good bet. Nice job, dude."

"What?" Kristen asked, "What's the big deal about a shower?"

"Good lord," Ashley said, "You are the most prudish little slut I've ever..."

"Whatever. You guys make everything dirty," Kristen said.

"You get in there. Get all soapy and slippery..." Sam said. He seemed to be picturing shower sex more than he was defining it. His mental image seemed to make him both happy and appalled.

"It's a good bet," Emma said "It really really is. Bastard."

"When this becomes a professional sport, you're gonna be the Tiger Woods," Ashley told me.

"I'll wear number 69?" I asked.

"Not yet, you won't."

"So you're calling my bet, then?"

Ashley looked back at her card. The whole room seemed to hold its breath. Emma and Kristen were excited by proxy, only, but why was Sam so... engaged in all this? He looked like he was standing on the side of the craps table with all his chips resting on the next throw of the dice. Only he didn't have any chips on the table. I couldn't imagine what he cared about here.

"Yeah," Ashley said, "Yeah. I call."

She showed her jack. I showed my king. It hardly mattered.

"It's so hot down here," Kristen said, "I'm jealous. I could use a shower, too."

"Then stay in the hand next time, Sister Christiana," Ashley said. She stood up, took my hand, and led me to the back of the boat. I grabbed a couple of towels on the way.

"I'm...I'm gonna try to go cool off a little," Emma said. She started walking up towards the deck. I imagined it had more to do with the chance of hearing Ashley and me over the rushing water. It was odd, really, Emma had no problem letting me give it to Kate the night before. In fact, she'd encouraged it. When I was with Kristen, hell, Emma seemed to almost enjoy it as much as we did. But when I was with Ashley, Emma suddenly seemed as uncomfortable as me when I watched her fool around with, well... anyone.

"You guys have twenty minutes!" Kristen called after us "I'm setting the timer!"

"I got it!"

I had no doubt that Ash and I could do all kinds of great stuff in twenty minutes.

*

Once the water was warm enough, we stepped in. The shower was one of those glass-door, stand up thingies. It fit both of us, but barely. Once we were both wet (ha ha) we went straight for the soap. Ashley took her time rubbing her hands up and down my chest and stomach. Thank God for crew. Man, I tried to picture Ashley rubbing down my pudgy, pale high school body and just couldn't see how it would ever have happened.

I reached over to Ashley to do the same, but she rebuffed me. Then she went back to my torso.

"Hey, I'm the one that won the..."

She shushed me, then took her time, getting me nice and slippery. As if on impulse, she dropped her right hand down and cupped my balls. Gently, lovingly, with revenance and awe. Then she slid her soapy hand up my shaft. Squeezed. Testing. I looked up at her face. She was focused on her work. An artist with her brush.

I took the opportunity, grabbed a squirt of body wash, and started on her shoulders. Then I slowly slid my hands down her front. I brushed past her breasts. Let her nipples prickle at my palms. Ashley sighed and squeezed my cock. Reward for my good work.

There are few things in this world as wonderful as wet, slippery breasts. And Ashley had the most wonderful mounds I'd ever laid anything on. Her precious titties proudly pointed forward as I hefted them in my foamy fingers.

Ashley knelt down. Her breasts squipped right out of my hands. My penis was now lip level. Oh my god. Oh my GOD!

She winked at me. Then she started cleaning my legs. Dammit. That tease.

As Ashley worked, I ran my hands through her impossibly springy, dirty blonde hair. After a moment, I pulled her up by her armpits. Ashley smiled at me coyly. Her little tongue darted in and out. I kissed her. Hard. Our tongues twisted and twirled. She smelled like peach shampoo and girl cum.

As we kissed, Ashley's hands slid down to my cock and she started working it again. I put my hands on her breasts. Massaged and tweaked. Ashley disengaged from the kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder. Then she angled her slit up against my shaft. Nestled my hardness into her soft center.

And then stopped.

"Oh, that is nice," she said, "Isn't it just... oh... so good."

"Yeah," I grunted. Whatever speaking power I had was being shunted down to the reproduction control center nestled between my legs. Little left for more than monosyllabic responses.

Ashley was pushing me back into the tile wall with just her hairy little hole. The shower water spit and spattered.

"Oh Jason... Oh JJ. Little Jay...bird. Not so... not so little are we? Oh Jay Bird you feel my clitty rubbing... rrrruuuubbbbing up against you? Oh that's... I don't know if I can hold back... Do you feel me? Do you feel my little clitty? She wants you so badly..."

"Yeah."

"Oh... I don't know if I can stop... So wet. So hot..."

Ashley dragged herself over me for every adjective. Wwwwet. Hhhhhot. I found my hands were running through her hair. My fingers caught on her golden ringlets.

"I... I'm getting so close... Are you getting close, Jay Bird?"

"... Yeah... Oh yeah."

"Don't blow yet... oh no... you can't... can't cum. Not yet. Not before... I... I cum..."

Oh Ashley... so obsessed with who went first. She must've been a bitch in grade school. She gasped then, giggled, shook a little, her hands tightening on my shoulders for purchase. Then she started the process again, dragging herself up and over me. My cock throbbed. It screamed. She stepped away. Wrapped her clever little hands over my shaft. Pulled and rubbed at the skin. Slowing me down. Speeding me up. Her other hand found my balls for a second. Just cradled them, in her palm. She looked up at me, eyes earnest.

"You... you wanna put it in me. Don't you?"

Ashley's soft little blue eyes seemed to plead, wet and wonderful while she continued to massage my member.

"Yeah. So bad..."

"Just spread my legs and plow inside me? Drive and drive and drive and then fill me with your precious... Oh god, JJ, I want to feel you so bad. I want your cock inside my hungry little puss. Oh, Jason..."

Ashley slid forward again, hands around my back now, her pussy pressed to my cock, pinning me outside her opening. Cruel, using the very thing I desired to keep me away.

"Oh JJ. Little Jay Bird... My pussy is so hot for you. I want you in me... so badly. Do you want that baby? Fill me up? Blast your hardness into me again and again. Make me scream for you. Beg for you?"

Ashley reached down and took my cock in her hand. She held it tight, then adjusted it upwards, like lifting a massive lever, and guided the head right to her steaming entrance. I felt the tip of her lips hug the head of my cock.

"Oh Jason, you want to fuck me so bad... Tell me... Beg me to put your cock in me."

"Oh... Oh God. Yeah. Please Ash. Please. Let me go... Let me go inside you. Oh please, Ash. Pleasepleaseplease."

"But Jason... So wrong. You can't put your cock inside... inside your little sister..."

My eyes popped wide. I nearly leapt out of Ashley's hands. Right back into the tile wall. She had me cornered. I shivered a little. All that hot water couldn't keep me from feeling so cold.

"Come on JJ, give it to your little sis. I've been such a good little girl. Don't you wanna put it in me? Give me my reward? I promise I'll be ssssooooooo good to you."

Ashley prowled forward, dragging her body over me as she hissed the 'ssssooooo' out. My cock practically rippled in response. The press and pressure. I wasn't going to last. Oh... Oh god...

I'd thought Ashley was so quiet. So shy. When we'd first met on the boat before she seemed like a little sheep, so sweet and soft with wooly, yellow hair. This was a wolf. A demon. Taunting and testing me.

"Oh, Jason... So bad... Give your little sister what she deserves. Come on. You heard what I said outside with Kristen. Put your cock in me. Take my virgin pussy and make me scream. Make me beg. Beg you for your big strong brother cum."

"Ashley this isn't... I don't..."

"I'm not on the pill, you know... There's no... Oh, Jason, you could... Your amazing, enormous big brother cock inside me... no condom... You gonna put your big bare penis in me and make me... Fill me up so full..."

I tried to shuffle out of the way but Ashley held me to the wall. Rubbed her pussy up and down me. Electric pulses of pleasure went right up my shaft. Down my legs, up my arms. She put her hands behind my neck and kissed me, lightly on the lips. Pulled herself up and forward. Wrapped her legs around my waist. Moved up and down me like climbing a tree. Moaned deep and long.

1...34567...12