Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his turn, Sam brushed Kristen's curtains of hair aside and went straight to it, grasping Kristen's breasts in both hands, squeezing and rolling - a man at a feast with more than he could ever consume. How many pairs of hands had held those tremendous tits? Me, Sam... I mean, maybe Kristen, herself? I mean, I assumed but... honestly that's about it. That was kind of awesome. Like discovering a secret restaurant that you know the whole world will be talking about soon, but for now it's just your own secret splendor.

Kristen smiled and giggled, ticklish, but did her best to hold herself forward. Like trying a really scary rollercoaster she wasn't sure to like, Kristen was good and game, if not exactly excited. I thought she deserved credit for being so brave. Ashley, the expert on these kinds of rides, just half snorted and looked away. She seemed about as impressed with Kristen's innocent act as Kate had been.

For my turn, I was more than a little tentative. Em and I both sat cross-legged facing each other. I couldn't look her in the eyes so I stared down at her chest. Then I couldn't look there either so I ended up examining the pile of the carpet. Nice grey color with little bits of blue and red in there...

Emma took my hands, lightly, and lifted them up to her chest. I noticed the muscles of her arms as he held mine. Not grotesque but still impressive in their tone. They were archetypal, amazing in their own right. Then she placed my hands on her breasts, like resting them on a shelf. Instinctively, I pulled back a little, like I'd touched a hot stove by accident. Emma held them my hands in place till she caught my gaze. We said not a word, but there it was, instant and clear communication. She gave me a smile.

I'm not mad, the smile said.

You should be, I looked back.

Emma pressed my palms into her. Then, sure I would not let go on my own, she slowly let her hands slip away. Who had touched Emma's boobs? No one, that was who. Not even Ashley when she went down on my sister the day before. They were a treasure only once held by one and I did my best to be respectful of that honor.

I lightly played my fingers over Emma's taut, tight breasts. Her nipples, more than prominent, reached out, stretching like a plant for the sun, tasting my palms and begging for more. I squeezed a little, wondering at how something so soft and warm could still be so firm.

Emma smiled at me again.

You're not hurting me, the smile said, you're making me feel good.

I'm glad I'm making you feel good, I smiled back.

The warmth raced throughout my body then, filled with love and desire almost uncontainable. Afraid, suddenly, I pulled away. My hands felt oddly empty. My chest vacant, as well. I started to say something, but then Emma threw a card in my face, pouted, and the game plowed on.

*

Round one had been all of us gathering at the base of the mountain. Rounds two and three we'd pushed the snowball up the side, gathering steam and snow till we reached the very peak. Now we stood right at the precipice and we knew it, so everyone took a break to look around before we started rolling downhill. Before we were going so fast that nothing could stop us.

Emma got up to pee, but stumbled and fell. Far too much magic for that girl. Ashley and Kristen helped her up and all three girls went to the bathroom together.

"Fucking magic juice," Sam said, then smiled a big toothy grin. What was he playing at? "Fucking. Magic."

We weren't all rubbing on the floor, but people were still clearly, almost painfully aroused and it was creating some interesting obstacles. For instance, for Sam and I to talk, we had to stand with a two-yard neutral zone to prevent any accidental swordplay. In general, though, it made us all a little stupid. Driving towards a single goal somehow also makes you lose your focus.

I found that liquor at least seemed to mellow the effect and so I made sure everyone had a full glass. I wasn't worried about things going crazy, we were already there, I just wanted to keep things from getting insane.

The night before, the cards had been a lubricant. An accelerant. Fuel for the fucking fire. Not today. Now the cards were a deterrent, a reason to not do what we all wanted. We were all racing down the horny highway, but the game kind of pumped the brakes for everyone. Forced us all to take our time before filling each other up. If it wasn't for the cards, we might all have been fucking and sucking - forming a gigantic Voltron fuck robot.

Fuck! Why the fuck were we playing cards!?

Oh right. Because, secretly, we all wanted to wait a little before we reached our destination. Kristen needed time to build up her courage. Emma needed time to get what she wanted, too. Ashley was just enjoying the show, but her fun ended as soon as the game did.

And Sam? Well Sam was up to something. I was too busy staring off in the distance to see what was coming my way.

*

Break over. My deal. Hand one, Round four. Kristen bet a breast fondle - true to form. Kristen always raised to whatever people had just been doing, which meant she was always a step behind what everyone wanted to do. In baseball terms, we were all rounding second (and headed for third!) while she was still stroking out singles. So Kristen was stuck playing catch up.

"Hand job."

Sam didn't even bother to look up from his card when he said it. Kristen gasped a little, and almost dropped her card. No tell, there, right? It wasn't her turn - I had to act first - but I didn't need to be Dr. Who to see who would be folding soon enough.

"Call," Ashley said. She took a deep drink from her glass. Warming up for one thing or another, I suppose.

Emma played with her card then dropped it. I was... not sure how I felt about that. Relieved and disappointed. Worked up and let down.

I looked down at my own card - so entranced by the action was I, I'd forgotten to make my own decision. I had an 8. Not the worst card in the deck, certainly, but also not playable against these hands. Except...

Well poker, like sex, is a position game. And I was pretty sure I had seen my way to doggy style. OK, that metaphor makes no sense, I know. Just... let's just move on and forget it ever happened.

In any case, I saw an opportunity, maybe one I shouldn't have, honestly. Emma was out. I knew Kristen would fold at first opportunity. That left Sam, Ashley, and me. If I could push Sam out of the hand, well, we'd have something interesting, right? And, because of my position in the hand, I saw my way to doing just that.

I'd told myself at the beginning of the game I wasn't going to do this, I would let Sam have his way with things. But here I was, doing it. I guess in poker terms I was tilting. Sam had been working over my Kristen and suddenly it seemed to me that I ought to go ahead and get mine. I raised.

"Oral."

Like my own personal Rube Goldberg machine, the dominoes fell in perfect order. Kristen pushed her card away like it was poisonous. Sam eyed his card, eyed me, then dumped. Hooray for homophobia! Ashley looked at me coyly from behind her card.

"If we do this... None of that timer bullshit from yesterday, right? You go till I blow."

"Long as you're willing to agree to the same."

"Oh JJ," Ashley said, starting to giggle, "I don't think you need to worry about that."

She showed me her ace. That coy little minx. I can't believe I used to think she was shy. I'd called her a lamp before, skinny and quiet, standing stiffly in the corner of the room. I was so so wrong. Little Ashley was more like one of those big boomboxes from the 80s: loud to the point of obnoxious, often inflammatory, with a nice set of knobs.

Ashley didn't even bother to look at my card. She just stood up, dragged the old oral over and plopped down, legs open and inviting. She drummed her fingers on her thin thighs, impatient.

She set up so quickly, the rest of the room was still sitting in the circle, frozen in shock. I slowly stood and stretched, the pre-sex limbering that's as much foreplay as tongues and fingertips. Then I walked over and knelt down.

Ashley kept her pubes trimmed, but there was still a nice puff of blonde curls above her juicy center. Her thin, pink lips - those nether and otherwise - hung open. She smelled heady and sweet. I let my fingers dance on the her soft, almost creamy inner thighs, readying her for the upcoming action. I didn't really need to bother, that girl was ready to go, but still I knew that the difference between arousing and tickling can often be the patience of a few introductory touches.

Then I drew my tongue out, like unrolling a bit of cellophane, and gave Ashley a long languid lick from stern to bow. She shuddered happily, then put her hand on my forehead, pushing me back.

"Hang on," Ashley said, "I still have two others to attend to." She gestured coolly at Sam and Kristen.

"Wait, what?"

"You bet, right?" Ashley asked.

"We folded," Kristen said.

"But you still owe me the bets you made before, don't you? You bet and I called. You don't get to just... take that back, right? We made that rule last night, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, but..."

"Maybe we were lax about it before," Ashley said, "but I think it's time I collected."

Holy crap on a crapstick. I kept myself focused on my target - I didn't need to stick myself into this any deeper than I was already.

"You," Ashley said, pointing at Sam, "Get down here."

Shit, she didn't want us to like... share did she? Sam gave me a look that showed he was thinking the same thing and similarly scared of that. He inched forward. Ashley waved her finger at him, naughty boy.

"Watch what Jason does. Learn something."

"Hey, I..."

"Please don't even bother. We all saw what happened yesterday. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor. Or whoever your next girlfriend is anyway."

Sam shrugged, cowed, then knelt down sort of behind me and to my left. I doubt he could see much, and I was in no position to narrate.

"You," Ashley said and pointed again.

Kristen held her arms across her chest. She looked ready to run.

"You need to learn, too. Get down here."

"I don't..."

"She only bet a boob feel," Emma said, suddenly standing up for her friend. I was pretty sure she was staying quiet for fear that Ashley might force her into something, next. Would anyone really have argued?

"She's going to get a feel," Ashley said, "of something anyway."

Emma didn't say anything. Kristen slowly bent her legs and shuffled forward. Her big breasts swung as she went along, like palms in a strong ocean breeze.

"Not me. Him."

Ashley pointed at me. Kristen cocked her head, like a puppy in training. About to wet her wee wee pads.

"Same as with Sam over there - sooner or later you're gonna have to learn to do these things like they're not... radioactive. God, you'd think I was the worst person ever, helping you both have a little fun."

Kristen smiled sort of coyly at that. Her cheeks and chest turned a little pink. Then she knelt down on my other side. I sort of swung my right hip open to give her access, hard to do between Ashley's eager legs.

Kristen reached forward and tentatively wrapped her hand around my penis. He throbbed his appreciation. Oh... Oh Ashley. I'm sorry if I ever said anything mean about you. God bless that little golden girl.

Kristen smiled at me, nervous, but not at all upset to be at the ready. Emma was a soccer girl, but Kristen played tennis. I was more than happy to be her racket. Besides, Kristen'd already done a practice round - gotten used to the equipment and all. Betraying her bit of eagerness, I could feel Kristen's hand slowly slide up my shaft, getting in the ready position. Just waiting for Ashley's serve.

Ash signaled for me to get back to work. I dove forward with gusto. As I went down, I caught her glaring at Kristen.

"I go before he goes or no one goes away happy," she warned. Kristen nodded, slowly.

I was lapping at Ashley's oasis within moments. Back to where I'd began, taking long slow licks of her - enough pressure to keep her excited, but too general for anything other than slight stimulation.

Almost like through a fog - my eyes well buried in Ashley's snatch, my ears already muffled by her thighs, and the other senses somehow muted, as well - I felt Kristen gently begin to rub my dick. It felt... distant, like it was happening to another Jason in another place. The echo of deft fingers played about my member, but Kristen was totally tentative now and I was too far into Ashley's own private Narnia to notice much of anything.

I stepped away from my long laps and then slowly moved my lips over Ash's own labia. Almost like kissing her mouth, but, y'know, not a mouth exactly.

"See what he's doing there?" I heard Ashley say to Sam, "Half of what makes oral great? Maybe more than half...ahhhhh. *Sigh* It isn't what you do, but how you do it. Jason licks me like... ohhhh... Jason licks me like he LIKES it. Desires it. Damn near can't live without it."

I gave her hot, dripping opening a little swish. If before was a kiss, this was slipping her my tongue.

"Ahhhhhh," Ashley said, her head lolled back.

I shifted slightly and saw Emma, standing on the far side of Ashley's skinny thigh. Em looked... not unhappy at the moment. Not thrilled either. I imagined it was sort of how I looked when she kissed Sam the day before. It was hot, surely, but not in a way that either of us had wanted it to be. I returned to my ministrations, then started to slide my tongue up toward Ash's clit before deftly dancing away. A little feint.

I got a nice long groan out of her as my reward. Not content. Frustrated. But happy to be so.

"Ahhhhhhhuuuuugggghhhhh."

We'd been together enough by now (two whole days!) that I knew Ashley was a quiet cummer. She might grunt and squeak a little at the beginning, but when it came time for the crescendo, she would go stiff - still and silent. As Ashley talked, as she voiced her approval, he was also telling me we were far from her grand finale.

"See..." Ashley said, her hands hanging limply at her sides, "Sam... See... what Jason's doing here is... See..."

As I slowly dragged my tongue down, I felt Kristen's hand on my cock go ever more confident. She'd sort of held it there for a bit, I guess giving me a head start. Now that Ashley had dropped back to mere mutterings, now that her body was slowly coiling up - like a cat ready to pounce - Kristen figured that it was safe to start pulling for her own payout. And so she did.

If eagerness made for great oral, then it wasn't half-bad for hand jobs either. Kristen, bless her, was stroking me now with an enthusiasm that can only come from the inexperienced. Inexpert, yet ecstatic. I didn't even need to look at Kristen's face to know she was smiling. The way her hand just slid up and down my shaft - probably a little too hard but it hardly mattered at that point - told me everything I needed to know. Kristen had enjoyed her little treat earlier. Now she was gonna be a good girl and earn another.

"Ohhhh, a very good girrrrrl," I moaned into Ashley mons, more to myself then anything. I curled my tongue, then slid it into Ashley's open hole. The source was ever sweeter and I pushed forward with abandon, my whole body slowly sliding up towards Ashley's hot little hole. Crammed into that small, slowly crushing space. Kristen dutifully shifted along with me, grip still tight. We were all hanging on a rope, climbing over the cliffside, attached by the thin bit of muscle in my mouth called my tongue.

Ashley's legs went stiff as my shaft. She curled up, just impossibly tight. Started to shake. To throb. Then suddenly.

"Oral!" she cried.

The whole room stopped in mid-stroke. I let my tongue slide out of his new, happy home. I looked up. Kristen was holding up my cock like she'd just found it on the floor and was looking for who might've lost one. Emma's hand shot up in a way that made it completely clear where she'd been stuffing it. Sam just sat there, wearing his signature smile, somewhere between confused and bemused.

"Enough of that," Ashley said. I flinched back. Really?

"Oh, not you baby," Ashley said, rubbing her fingers through my hair ever so lovingly, "You're doing just fine. More than fine, I mean... You're earning yourself a lifetime free pass, you know? Not even Kat... I mean, I don't give a lot of those out, OK? Seriously."

I looked up into her eyes, deep and almost golden brown like warm bread out of the oven. She could have told me to go lick the floors and I'd have thought about it, so sincere seemed her praise and affection.

"No, I had someone else in mind," Ashley continued, then looked over at Kristen, "Time to put his penis where your mouth is, honey."

I swear, if my goods had been a live grenade, Kristen couldn't have dropped them any faster. My cock hung cold, dejected.

"What?" Kristen asked. She looking legitimately upset - the previous flush of arousal practically fled from her face. Her nipples shrank back to nothing. I just sat there, silent. I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot who knows when it would be supremely stupid to speak.

"She folded on oral. Remember?" Emma said, again coming to her besty's defense. Then Em started running through the hand. "She bet a boob feel, which we've already gone FAR beyond, being honest. Then Sam raised it to a handy and..."

"I know what she bet," Ashley said, "I'm just saying... If this is going to be a learning exercise, y'know, why not do two for one? I mean, Krissy here clearly figured out how to use the jack, let's see if she can't ummm... I dunno, change the whole tire? I'm way too worked up for a good metaphor right now."

I knew the feeling.

Ashley cocked an eyebrow at me, as if daring me to deny my own blowjob. Right. No one turns down a free trip to Disney World, I don't care what you make them do in return.

"There are worse cocks to have in your mouth the first time," Ashley said, "And JJ will warn you before he goes, right JJ?"

I nodded in earnest, like I might actually make that happen. Even if I did tell Kristen I was about to deliver the meal portion of our little lunch and learn, my warning would almost certainly be muffled by Ashley's wonderful little muff.

I waited for Sam to step in and demand that he was just as competent a recipient for blowjob lessons as I was (and less alternatively engaged, as well), but he said nothing. I guess he figured he was getting off (ha ha) easy with just a look-see.

I waited for Em to get in the way again, but instead she kind of just shrugged at her bestie as if to say, well, Ashley's right about Jason's penis being pretty awesome and all so yeah, you should totally go for it. I remember thinking, at that moment, that Em's own acceptance meant she had some kind of side deal with Ashley. Then I got distracted by all the goings on. But, well... You'll see.

Finally, then, I waited for Kristen to say something. I couldn't really see her, buried as I was with Ashley's treasure. I felt Kristen's hand grip my cock again - no hesitation there. My little fellow was far from reluctant, too, let me tell you. Kristen then lifted him up slightly, almost defiant. This is mine, her grip said, don't even dare to take him from me.

And then I felt something wet and warm engulf the head of my cock. Holy holy holy. Fucking fucking fucking.

"Jason?"

I was too far gone. I felt Kristen's taste buds slowly dance over every nerve ending in my penis. Kristen wasn't just putting it in there, man, she was fucking tasting it. Hungrily devouring a delicious, rare delicacy.

Her right hand held my member steady, her long blonde hair tickled at my exposed skin. Kristen's thick, pink lips applied tight suction on the mid-section of my shaft and her tongue fucking rubbed over my oh-so-sensitive head. This was someone who had no idea what she was doing? Who fucking cares when she does it like this?