Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ashley's face changed, signaling the end of her little sister character and the return of regular old, incredibly horny Ashley. She stepped down and stared up at me.

"I know you think it's bad, Jason. I don't know what Katie said to... to guilt you into feeling like this, but she's wrong. OK? I'm telling you she's wrong. I... I'll tell you a secret, OK? No one knows this. Not any of my ex-boyfriends or Katie or even...ha!... even my parents. Just you. And my therapist, I guess, but she doesn't count.

OK? Here goes."

Ashley backed away from me a bit. Gave our bodies some space. As she spoke she idly traced my pecs with her pointer finger.

"When I was younger, but not so young, if you get what I mean. I was 18 and all if that's what you're worried about. My brother and I... Well he used to come into my room. Kinda like what Kristen was talking about before. Right? The lights are out, everyone's in bed. Just tiptoe down the corridor and...

He started by rubbing my shoulders. Then my arms and back. One day he... he let me watch him do it. The next time, I showed him mine. My cum. Our ultimate expression of personal pleasure - we shared it with each other. He'd come in a tissue the first few times. Then he let me hold it in my hands. On... on my tits. In my mouth. In my hungry little puss. Finally. God you have no idea what I had to go through to get him to finally stick it in me and... Fuck it was so good. It's not like... It's not like with other men, Jason, or like with other girls for him. It's just not. There's this connection between the two of us, well...

We liked to change it up. Make it fun. We'd do this. This game I'm playing with you now. I'd play and prance, demand and tease and beg, and he'd... he'd give me what I wanted. What I deserved. And look - look at me."

She reached up and held my chin so I couldn't look away.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm not broken or... or fucked up. I'm just normal, happy, me. Very happy, being honest. I like you guys. You're fun. Maybe not perfect or particularly healthy, but fun. I want to help you be happy. I may not like everything you are Jason, but I still think you deserve to be happy. And I'm telling you, your little sis? Emma? She wants this. Almost as bad as you do. So..."

She leaned forward. Pulled me tight. Let her taut titties brush against my chest hair. Brought her sex right up next to mine. Open. Waiting. Vulnerable.

"Tell me, Jason," Ashley said, back to her little sister self, "Just say the word and I'll stop."

She reached down and grabbed my cock in a vice grip.

"Just... just say 'I'm sorry little sis but I can't put my cock in you.'"

She lifted my penis, nested it in the furrow between her tantalizing lips. She sort of ran herself up and back. Let me stimulate her center without ever sliding in. I swore I felt her clit, hard, against my shaft.

"I... I can't stop Jason. You have to make me stop. You have to tell your little sister to get off... Hee hee, already getting off. Ohhhhh... You have to tell me to let you go. Or I won't. I can't. You'll be inside my wet pussy, just covered in my wonderful wet sister stuff and making me cum, Filling me up with your... oh...oh...oh! Your cum. Your sperm.

"All for me. Right there. Right into my womb, baby. Nothing to stop it. Nothing to stop you. Just... just... tell me. Tell me to stop. Please Jason, stop me. Oh, I need... I need you to stop me before I... before you... burst."

Ashley froze then. I felt her hand on my shoulder, so tight. Holding on for dear life. Then she was angling me upwards again. Towards her... towards everything. She let my cock go. My penis in its place. Put her arms around my neck again. Kissed me sweetly with teasing tongue and teeth. My cock stayed in place. Right at her entrance. Just a little lean forward and we'd be... we'd be fucking.

"Do you want your baby sis, JJ?" Ashley asked.

I felt weak everywhere but my crotch. My penis so impossibly strong.

"I... Ashley I..."

"Nuh uh uh. Little sister. Baby sis. Tell your baby sis what you're gonna do with that big, bad cock of yours. I won't just take it. I'll...I'll beg you for it. Cry and plead for your big brother cum in my belly. Say you want it and it's yours.""

"Little sis. Baby sister, I... "

"That's time guys!"

My actual little sister, Emma, yelling from outside the bathroom.

"That was way more than 20 minutes," she shouted, "Come on, time for the rest of us to have some fun."

Ashley simply jumped down from my body and reached back, switching off the shower. Just like that, she went from horny babe to business-like and I was left with nothing except whiplash.

Ashley cracked the door open, took a towel, then handed me one. I stood. Still in shock. Dripping.

"Ashley..." I tried to speak but the words were caught somewhere in my midsection, "Ashley I'm..."

"That was fun," she said, "Maybe a little too much fun." I swear her puffy pink, pussy lips were practically smiling at me.

"But Ashley, I..." What was I gonna say? How did I even begin? My body, my brain, my penis, were all pulling in different directions and all it did was make me ache.

"You were really good at that," Ashley said, "The role play stuff. I thought maybe we were gonna do more, but... well, I guess I'm just not that into penis. Even practically perfect ones."

Somehow I felt even dirtier following our shower than I ever had before it.

*

Remember last time? When my balls went beyond blue to orange to flaming hot white? I told you all that stuff about how I was walking around with a huge, targeted missile between my legs and I just couldn't get it down? Let me tell you something, that was nothing compared to where I was after that shower with Ashley.

I tossed my towel down and joined everyone else, already naked. Every time I moved, breathed, bent even slightly my balls fucking ACHED. Practically screamed. I was so full of cum it was, I kid you not, dripping out of my cock, unbidden. I imagined skyscrapers would bend in comparison to my own erection's magnificence. This was beyond aroused to some other place of actual, physical pain.

"That must have been some shower," Sam said.

"You have no idea."

I practically sobbed as I sat down. I felt so full, so hard, I was worried I might impregnate the carpet just by sitting on it. I did my best to look away.

"Whose deal?" Ashley asked, as if we'd been coming back from a smoke break and not... y'know... that.

I was dying. And yet, oh good Lord, I had no idea how dead I was about to be.

*

"It's such a nice day out," Ashley said suddenly, "I think we should make this the last round."

She looked at me as she spoke, eyes narrow and cold. Seriously? This, the girl who had practically driven the game to what it was now, wanted to call it a day?

"It is really nice out," Kristen said, "It'd be nice to get some sun. Maybe go for a swim. While we can, you know?"

Fucking hell.

"Yeah," Emma said, "We've all had some fun. Fuck it, let's call it before things get weird."

Was she serious? I shook my head but didn't say anything. When the girls say it's over, that's the end of it. Even in dirty, sexy time. Especially in dirty, sexy time, actually. I had no choice but to agree. Everyone smiled. A nice friendly finish.

Riiiiiiight.

We were all leaving early the next morning to go back to school. The way we were leaving things, I wondered if I'd ever see any of them again. Besides my sister, of course. Even Em. For all I'd done to try to keep things normal between us, it was clear we would never be able to go back to what it was. For all my efforts to save us, I'd done nothing but destruction.

I was wrong, of course. About everything. I think I was so worked up, I just didn't see what was really happening. Ash's declaration wasn't the end of the game, just the beginning of everyone's end game. All the signs were there: the intentions, the accusations. We were headed exactly where everyone wanted to go. I was just too cooked to notice how we were going along.

I'd just dealt. That meant we had four hands left for the deals to go the whole way around and the game to officially end: Kristen, Sam, Ashley, and Emma. I'll tell you a secret. We wouldn't even make it past the second hand.

Hand one was anticlimactic in every sense of that word. Sam won a kiss from Ashley and stupidly, I thought it was a sign for how the rest of the game would go. Stupid stupid stupid.

Hand two went in an entirely different direction. I was trying to be the hero, once again, and it would backfire on me in the worst way possible, one last time.

Sam dealt. Sam was last to act. Ashley folded. Emma bet oral. Holding a Jack, and thinking I was somehow Mr. Smooth, I called. Emma just glared at me, knowing I wasn't really agreeing to something, just squashing her bet. I'd just made a tremendously dickish move. In all senses of that phrase.

"Really?" Ashley asked.

"Play your own cards," I said, unaware of all the cosmic karma I was calling down on myself.

Kristen called, also. So me, Mr. Genius here, thought that Ashley was pissed, not because I was doing my sister dirty in all the ways she DIDN'T wanted me to, but because Ashley was suddenly thinking she should've stayed in the hand. OK, I'll stop foreshadowing. Here it comes.

Sam's turn. He made a big show of looking at his card, but I knew he was folding. We hadn't gone head to head, literally or figuratively, in two days because neither of us was particularly interested in the potential consequences. We had an unwritten rule, right? He was going to make a big show and then fold his...

"I raise," Sam said.

Wait. What?

"What's the bet?" Emma asked.

"Not sure yet," Sam said, "Thinking about it."

"You taking suggestions?" Ashley asked.

Sam smiled at her, hungrily.

"I'm gonna say... anal."

Sam smiled, self-satisfied. He rested his card carefully on the ground. Something about what he said, the way he said it, my brain just broke. Like I said, all my thinky parts were in my penis and not thinking. I guess I just... I dunno. I'm trying to explain what I did in a way that makes sense and that's kinda hard when I know that what I did was nonsensical. Un-senseable. Insensitive.

Ashley was already out and she kinda shrugged as if to say, yeah, well, been there done that. Emma then called and, if I was upset before I was positively livid now.

This was his big revenge? That piece of shit had gone too far. Yes, I'd fucked Sam's girlfriend the night before. I wasn't the one that raised her to that and I wasn't the one who had just been cheating on her the very hand before, but fine. I was the bad guy. I got that.

But now I saw that Sam had spent all day setting this up. This moment. No matter what he'd said before about forgiveness or acceptance or whatever, he was going to get his revenge on me. I thought I had it figured. Sam was going after Kristen - the girl that he knew I wanted - and make me watch. OK, kind of petty, but whatever. I'd seen it coming and I'd accepted it a while ago. But that wasn't enough, oh no. That asshole wanted to fuck my sister up hers. Add injury to insult.

I'd seen the backdoor show with Sam and Ashley the night before. No lube. Sam totally focused only on his own pleasure. I wasn't having it. I was the big brother. I was going to jump in and protect my little sister. I didn't give a fuck that she'd called, that it was her choice, whatever.

I wasn't gonna have it. I wouldn't let him. I saw one choice, one chance, and I took it.

"I raise to a fuck," I said (Out of turn, I might add. But, y'know, the idea that this was poker in any way shape or form had fled long, long ago).

You see those movies where everyone hears something and they gasp, in unison? And you think, ha, that's cute, that never happens in real life? Yeah, well, everyone sucked in their breath at the same moment I spoke. So it happened. Extra super dramatic. So there you go.

It was the perfect bet, of course, and I patted myself on the back for thinking of it. Kristen would call or she wouldn't, that was win-win for me right there. Sam, of course, would never call and Emma would lay it down, as well. Right? Perfect play - worst case is I cock block Sam with two hands to go and little to no hope of getting back up on his horse.

Kristen called. Oh. My. God. I'd done it. I'd won. Best play of the night by far and...

"Call."

I looked up. Sam. Sam had just said that. He looked me in the eye and mouthed the word again.

"Call."

Oh my GOD! Oh no oh no ohno ohno...

Emma folded in disgust, but I barely noticed through my terror. My stomach ached in time with my balls. My mouth tasted like vomit. The whole boat seemed not to just rock, but spin.

OK, I told myself. Maybe this wasn't so bad. Maybe I had Sam beat and I could just... y'know, tell him to fuck off? Or Kristen had us both and so she'd choose me because, let's be honest, there was no way she would choose to lose her virginity to fucking Sam. Right? I mean, come on that just wasn't gonna...

Oh God.

I showed my Jack. Kristen sighed and showed a ten. Ashley shot her a look.

"What? I thought it'd be fun," Kristen said.

Ashley grumbled to herself something that sounded like, "...fucking virgin my wet dripping cunt..."

Well, see, that worked out perfectly fine. Yup, no worries here because Sam would show his measly...

Ace. ACE! Sam turned it over with the shy look of someone who knows he's probably misbehaved and is far too happy to care about it. That motherfucking... I mean, seriously. Ace. Seriously?

"Don't worry, big guy," Sam said, "You can sit this one out."

I was too devastated to even start coming up with a smart comeback.

*

We had the usual back and forth where Emma tried to help Kristen get out of the situation. But oddly, this time, Kristen didn't seem all that interested in escape. In fact she seemed accepting, maybe even a little excited. She'd made her bed and I guess she'd decided she might as well fuck in it.

I mean, for future reference, I'm all for the public disposition of virginity. It's gonna be the big issue on my 2024 presidential ticket. Universal healthcare, tax code reform and public, nationally broadcast deflowerings for all. I mean, who's not voting for that? But not with Kristen. Not with my girl - the closest thing I had to a little sister besides my actual little sis.

Since Sam won, he decided he had full power to, ummm, set the scene. Based on size difference only (Kristen had a good four inches over Sam) and not other, more self-interested considerations, it was agreed that Kristen's first time would be from behind. Everyone scrambled to set things up for the big event. It was like watching preparations for the world's strangest tea party. Or a really fucked up bridal shower.

Emma slid out the kitchen table to give Kristen something to lean on from the waist up. It seemed a shame to pick a position that kept Kristen's immensely stupendous breasts and incomparable, unfathomable long hair out of the way, but that's what Sam wanted. I wanted to look down on him for such a stupid decision, but then I'd bet him into this spot in the first place so maybe I needed to just shut up.

Not-so-innocent Krissy then leaned forward, her legs just long enough to touch the floor, putting her pussy up in the perfect position for penetration. She didn't make a sound. The whole time, Sam just stood back like he was watching the Geek Squad install his new 72" TV. Proud, excited, maybe a little nervous, but mostly just raring to go.

"I'm gonna hold her hand, just for the first part," Emma announced. She grabbed hold of Kristen's right with her own. Like these were things that needed to be justified. Emma could have squeezed Kristen's boobs for the whole process and no one was gonna say boo. In fact, why the fuck was Emma only holding her friend's hand? Yet another decision that seems, in retrospect, like kind of a missed opportunity...

For the most part, I stood aside and stewed. If Sam was the owner of a new super mega TV in this metaphor, then I was the wife - sulking that my husband had spent all our money on stupid toys. I know. The only person I should have been mad at was myself.

I mean, I was pretty much literally responsible for the entire debacle, start to finish. Looking back, I should have been magnanimous or, at least, not a tremendous fuckwad. Kristen wasn't my girlfriend. I might have pined for her, but that was a secret forest I'd never taken her to. Or even made casual mention of. And, again, it was her decision. Hers. Had I been more mature - acted like a responsible, worthy adult - maybe things would have ended up better all around.

Yup, a young woman was about to lose her cherry to, essentially, a total stranger in front of a bunch of other people (some of them also strangers) and all I could think of was my own bruised ego. I'm a real class act, I am.

Kristen was in position - head down, ass up. Her hand was in the safe hold of her bestest buddy. Her golden hair splayed out in amazing rays over the brown, wood table. Beautiful as the sun.

Sam stood behind her, stretching like getting ready for a track meet. Ashley was whispering at his side. I stood directly across from the action. If Kristen lifted her head instead of resting it on her right cheek, she'd be staring right at me. I was angry, upset. Resigned and relegated.

But before we could begin, I did have one last bit of the knife to twist.

"You've gotta put on a condom, Sam," I said, arms crossed. Eyes dark.

"What? No. No fucking way, man. Fuck that shit. I'm not wearing a fucking condom. You didn't rubber up when you... Last night, I mean. You didn't wear protection. Why should I?"

"I should have. It was a mistake and I shouldn't have done that. We should have stopped and... Look man, it's Kristen's first time. You can't go bareback in her you just... can't. It's not right."

"No. You know what? Just no. I'm not fucking doing it. I don't have any diseases or whatever, it's not fucking happening. Understood?"

"He's right, Sam."

Ashley. On my side, somehow from across the room. How had that happened? She continued,

"It's her first time. You're not knocking her up on her first time. Plus the condom's lubricated... It'll help her."

"Yeah, come on Sam," Emma said, "You have to respect her. Right Krissy?"

"Yeah..." Kristen said, more to the table, "Yeah, if it'll help. Definitely."

Sam just grunted, but he stepped away from Kristen's opening. He waited, impatiently, while Ashley skipped off. She came back with the package, she tore it open herself, and rolled it over Sam's cock, almost lovingly. That seemed like a heck of a consolation prize to me, but Sam acted like it was some horrible indignity.

"Happy now?" he asked. I shrugged.

"It's for her, man, not for me."

"Whatever."

Sam stepped up again. Ashley put her hand to his chest.

"You ready up there, honey?" she called forward.

"Uh huh," Kristen muttered.

"Maybe warm her up some first?" Emma asked.

Sam nodded and put his hand out, slowly rubbing Kristen's sex with his thumb and fingers. He'd explored this cavern before and was starting to know the quirks of the layout.

Kristen smiled, lying there like a cat in a sunbeam. She stretched her arms forward, just like a happy feline would, too.

"Ohhh, that's really nice, Sam," she said, "Little softer maybe?"

Sam didn't say anything but I saw him shift slightly and Kristen again started to purr happily.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

"You ready, baby?" Emma asked.

"I... I think so..." Kristen said, "Kinda hard to know when I've never..." She kept talking but it was all to the table. I couldn't hear a word.

1...45678...12