Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason."

Ashley again.

"Jason!"

"Huh... wha?"

"You go till I blow," Ashley said, tasting each word before she sent it out. She smiled. I leaned my head forward but the polarity had reversed. All my brain action was down at my penis, slowly roasting around in Kristen's moist mouth. My tongue and teeth were practically numb. My mind could hardly process even simple ideas. Unfrozen cavemen oral. Jason lean forward. Jason lick pussy. Jason... What was Jason doing again?

"Hey K?" Ashley said, "Remember what we said. I get my treat first, honey."

"Mmmhmmm" Kristen said around my meat. Holy fuck that was the sexiest reply ever.

I did my best to bring some consciousness back to my brain and leaned forward. Ashley's legs wrapped my head oh-so-tightly. Her little engine hadn't gone too cold from the unscheduled stop, but I still spent some time warming her up before I hit the gas again.

Meanwhile, Kristen figured out that she could stroke me off using BOTH her mouth on the top and her hand at the root while also dragging her absolutely amazing, silky hair back and forth along my cock and... holy fuck. I had to hurry if I was gonna keep Kristen's promise to Ash about who fired first.

I folded my tongue again and drove it into Ashley's open, drooling into her ignition slot. She purred and growled. I felt her legs snap taut, even more than earlier. Then I slowly slid my rolled up stimulator right up to her button and floored it.

"Oh, FUCK!"

Ashley practically pulled her legs up over her head, then popped stock straight. Legs out. Arms to her side. Pinned to the chair like she'd been nailed there. I worked left and right, up and back, then pressed deep for all I was worth.

Ashley started to shake. Shiver. A little trailing groan escaped her lips, like the air hissing out of a tire. A long little "ahhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuggggghhhhh" that I was pretty sure only my nearby ears could pick up.

Ashley shook and shook, one long continuous tremor. The groan petered out to a squeak.

And then, at that very moment, Kristen sucked my whole cock into her mouth like pulling cement through a straw. It was amazing. Fantastic. The kind of suction they advertise for vacuum cleaners. Y'know, the kind that you don't actually ever get when the damn thing comes home.

With that one motion, I went from zero to sixty. I was well on my way to cumming already - this sudden suction threw me well past the edge before I even realized it was gone. One minute fine then suddenly... my cock was just streaming cum into Kristen's amazing mouth, pleasure just bursting from every extremity. My hair fucking came in that moment.

I tried to throw my head back - warn Kristen what was cumming - but Ashley held my lips tight to her own. Instead I made a little "Uuumph," right into Ashley's pussy. I heard a soft little "uuumph," a mirror of my own, come right out of Kristen as my seed went straight down her throat. I waited to feel the desensitizing cold air, hear the heavy coughs of a girl caught unawares. That last little disappointing end of my cum that would absolutely ruin whatever pleasure had come before it.

Instead Kirsten's suction only seemed to increase with the first delivery of my molten ecstasy. Her tongue shot forward, ensuring instant delivery of my essence.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Ashley's legs loosened as her epic orgasm subsided. I somehow found myself still in the throes. I looked back and saw Kristen hadn't just held me in her hand, her mouth, but it seemed her whole body was curled around my cock, suckling at my semen. A curtain of amazing long yellow hair hung over it all like a shroud, protecting our intimacy.

I expected to see shock, anger, fear in her face, but instead Kristen looked positively frantic, working her lips over my head and pumping my cock, trying to bring as much of my fertile feed to her mouth as she could.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

The virgin goddess was fucking draining me, her giant tits wobbled along as she pulled my come into her - begging my penis for more than it could possibly produce. The endorphin pleasure of it all - what had been so absolutely earth shattering at first- was almost an afterthought now, compared to the satisfaction of Krissy's amazing, masterful suck.

"Fuck, yeah," Ashley moaned, "See that is how it's fucking DONE."

I couldn't help but agree. My cock made a few final spasms in Kristen's mouth, timed to Ashley's own little orgasmic aftershocks. I did my best to sort of comfort Ashley's opening with my tongue, keeping it warm and happy but careful not to stimulate the contented little clitoris.

Kristen, almost instinctively, did the same thing. Even as my member slowly softened, spitting out its last little dribbles of sperm, Kristen held him in her mouth, cosseted and cozy. Letting the last of my orgasm sort of drift happily down the river of my body.

Finally, she let him slide out. Then Kristen stood, arms raised triumphantly. She spun around, her golden tresses dancing in the light like a long, luxuriant halo. Once she was sure everyone's attention was her own, Kristen dramatically, demonstratively, closed her eyes, threw her head back, and swallowed my seed with a long loud gulp followed by a gasp of ultimate satisfaction. Then the somehow still-innocent blonde licked her lips, slow and languid, like searching for every last drop. Her pink tongue amazing against the little white leavings of my own ejaculate.

I almost came all over again.

"Fuck, girl, that was... OK, now I'm REALLY not buying the whole innocent act," Ashley said, still curled up on the cum chair like a sleepy kitty.

Kristen just smiled, the cat that ate my canary.

*

To say it took a while for us to recover would be... OK, it would be complete and utter bullshit. Thanks to our little show, Sam and Emma were practically running up and down the length of the ship to cool off. Kristen was only emboldened by her escapade. Ashley, well, we'd already learned that one big O was barely enough for that girl. And me? Thanks to the wonders of magic juice, I was hard as fuck all over again before I saw another card.

Fucking magic.

I thought I'd at least be flagging a bit, but no. I'd had marathon sessions before with girlfriends. While I might have been able to go three or four rounds on a good night (and this was beyond a good night), after turn two my little man would at least feel a little punch drunk. Now, I'd already had an epic explosion the night before along with two more masterful performances that day. But as far as my member was concerned, he hadn't even jumped in the pool yet, let alone swam himself silly.

At least, I thought, my balls should feel pretty empty, but it seemed that some sort of emergency re-supply service had kicked in. Rather than feeling like ping pongs my baby-batter mixers hung heavier than medicine balls. This was either the best thing ever or the worst and, I'll be honest, I was too high to worry about it at the moment.

I got a break to pee. Kristen took a full glassful of whatever-the-heck it was we were drinking by then and then poured herself a refill. Ashley just sat on her perch and watched the world roll by.

And then we were all holding cards again. Sam looked particularly peeved and, stupidly, I enjoyed it. He thought he could have my girls, but it was Kristen tasting my cock on her fingers and Ashley feeling my saliva drip down her snatch.

I thought I'd won. Instead I'd only accelerated my own upcoming losses.

*

Two things happened then that completely threw me off the scent of what Sam was up to. One was a mistake on his end, the other was intentional. I just didn't see it at the time because, like I said before, I'm an idiot. And I was high. And probably drunk, too.

Looking back, I could see the trap Sam had set up to get revenge on me for giving it to his girlfriend. At the time, I thought he was struggling, scrambling. I didn't see the webbing out until I was well and truly trapped.

But first, we had another round of hands that, although they certainly weren't boring, were nothing to write Penthouse about.

Kristen dealt. She was raring to go for something fun but she miscalculated when she shouted out oral. For one, she might have wanted to suck some dick but I'd already folded when she made the offer. Sam, despite his little 'lesson,' wasn't going to risk going down on a girl after last night's debacle and today's public shaming. Certainly not on a virgin who probably still couldn't even get herself off. As for the girls, well, it was well known that Kristen had no intention of going down that primrose path - without even realizing it, she'd turned down a dead end. Fold fold foldity fold.

On the next hand I once again, somehow, found myself indebted to Emma, but only a kiss this time. No little cheek trick this time. I sat across from her again and Emma practically tackled me, like a move from her girl's rugby days.

She leapt forward, breaking down the barrier of my lips and teeth with her tongue, and suddenly we tipped backward to the floor. I tried to grunt, to shout, say anything, but it was blocked by one amazing, confident, and totally in control girl. Her arms reached out, grabbed my hands and put them above my head. Her little titties smushed into my chest, short sharp mounds, grinding down.

She pressed my head back, tongue tangled with my own, and as she did her body pressed down, too. My cock was suddenly grinding hard against... something. I couldn't really see and, being honest, pressure is pressure. I could have been trapped between our stomachs of even up against a muscular Emma-thigh. But somehow - the way she was rubbing, the little tickle of what remained of her dark, wiry hair - I would swear that I was buried in her warm, juicy cleft.

She sort of ground her body back and forth, up and back. Sort of riding me like she was holding onto a creaky sled going down a fast, super-steep hill.

Emma kissed and barely broke for air, pressed down again. Gasped and nuzzled. Kind of giggled in her throat. Ground hard down on my cock and didn't bother to hide it. She slid forward. Wherever my penis had been, he was sure he was at her entrance now - the wet opening orifice just seemed to ache to pull him in.

Then, almost with the same sudden violence, Emma popped up, leaving me lying there, cold and abused. I swore I could see stars orbiting her coffee-brown hair, like a stunned cartoon character. She smiled at me, both shy at what she'd done and proud of how she did it - look what I can do for you big brrruuuuther. Haven't I been good enough to get more?

Lord forgive me, I smiled back. If little Jason had been anywhere near sleepy time, he was fully up and ready to go now.

"You taste good on him," Emma told Ashley. Ashley smiled back, a retort clearly on her tongue, but she held it up. Maybe Ashley was hoping to get a little taste of her own later and didn't want to spoil anything.

The next hand, Ashley somehow tricked a kiss out of Kristen, who did a good job of pretending she didn't enjoy it a little.

"Tastes like Jason sperm," Ashley announced to the group, continuing our new tradition of post-kiss reports. Sam stuck out his tongue, to say 'gross,' but the other girls just smiled, dreamily.

"Pretty damn good," Ashley added.

"I could see it as a Ben and Jerry's flavor," Kristen said.

"I'm gonna go grab some from the store right now," Emma agreed, "Jason's Jellied Jism."

Sam, not at all happy about this turn of talk, pressed hard on the next deal but got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. In Ashley and Emma's cookie jars, to be specific.

Sam bet hand job like no one would dare doubt it, but Ashley and Emma both called with Queens (I know, so apropos. The universe has a strange sense of humor sometimes). Sam had been playing for a jack and got two jills. Not the worst result in the world and he made a good show of excitement once he got over the initial disappointment.

At Ashley's suggestion, the girls dragged the other chairs over from the kitchen and then sat on either side of Sam. Ashley, lucky girl, got the strong hand.

"Go until you blow?" Sam asked, taunting.

"Eh, we'll see how it goes," Ashley said, looking at Emma. My little sister nodded back, knowingly. Nervously.

I didn't watch what Sam was doing. I didn't pay attention to his technique, the movement of his fingers, whether he traced and teased or just went right in for the rub. I didn't look at Ashley, either. I don't know if she was enjoying herself or just along for the ride. If she came, I don't know. If she went, I didn't go.

I watched Emma. My Emma, only. Little, amazing Em, leaned back on that same kitchen chair she'd sat on for family dinners, only naked now, with her legs obscenely open and inviting. I had a momentary thought, seeing her doing that same pose while my mother served some fish that Dad had caught and the whole family just draaawwwwwn in to Em's incredible center. Yeah, Dad, like you could resist hitting that.

I looked at Em's face, her liquid green eyes. Her cheeks flushed pink, sweat dribbling down her forehead. There was a lovely little squish, squish, squish noise that I knew came from my over-lubricated little sister.

Mouth open. Eyes slammed shut. Breathing like a runner, yet barely even moving. Emma's beautiful, elfin face contorted, that strange cringe of extreme pleasure that looks so much like pain.

Em's chest - wet with sweat, frantic with need - rose and fell. Her ponytail swished slightly back and forth. Her hands gripped the armrests like squeezing for safety. Emma's erect nipples were so pointy they made an exclamation mark on the top of her tits. Her perfectly shaped breasts tried so hard to shake along with her body. Those amazing, perky promontories were too small to stagger about like Kristen's or Kate's. Instead they merely trembled. Tremored. Then my little sister's beautiful, innocent face widened in a silent scream. Her whole body bright pink. A little gasp and then a contented sigh.

"There it is." She almost whispered it.

Emma held up her hand. No mas. Sam smiled with satisfaction. Emma smiled wanly back. She didn't look satiated so much as tired. Strangely, it made me think about how I'd felt after Ashley's aborted dry hump the day before. A kind of satisfaction, certainly, but also somehow, hungrier and even further unfulfilled.

Ashley looked similarly exhausted, so Sam was clearly a solid multitasker. I hardly cared. I'd seen my baby sister cum twice now at the ministrations of others. An intimate thing siblings are never supposed to share. I mean, you walk in on someone in the bathroom or the towel slips and you see a bit of boob. That stuff happens to pretty much every family. You live in a small house, you're gonna see some body parts - even the ones you don't want to see.

But my sister's body flexed in full out flying cum... I mean, there aren't twenty sibs in the whole world, maybe, who've seen that on accident. Let alone twice. I felt privy to something unique and special. Wonderful and rare. My baby little Emma, body reaching desperately for release. My driving want for her - to be the one she begged to - it overwhelmed whatever else I felt.

In my deepest darkest heart, it wasn't just that I wanted to make my little sister cum. I truly believed that I could bring her somewhere so much further. Unreachable by any other. And I knew - even if I could never admit it, let alone allow it - that I'd give anything to take her there.

*

Round 4 had started off so well with our oral carousel, but then pretty much petered out. As a punishment for our prudish natures, we went straight into Round 5. I refilled glasses with one hand and dealt with the other.

First deal was mine, but it wasn't to be. Emma won a kiss from Kristen who, if she wasn't exactly coming over to the side of girl + girl = awesome, was at least willing to test the proof, herself.

"Your Jason flavor is fading," Emma told her best friend after they'd almost perfunctorily played with each other's tongues. "You need to go get a refill."

Kristen gave me the puppy-dog eyes as she sat down. Yeah, cause I was totally against serving her seconds. Right.

Speaking of which, Sam had stopped kissing Kristen once she had my special sauce on her lips, but he started a whole new streak and the next two hands.

First he won himself another Kristen-breast rub which wasn't all that interesting and so easy enough for me to ignore. Then the very next deal, Sam absolutely, intentionally lost his hand to win a stroke session for Kristen. They set up with the kitchen chairs again - apparently it's easier to reach into a girl when perched above her. Sam and Kristen sat side by side and he gave the gorgeous girl a little kiss on the cheek before flexing his fingers and getting down to it.

I cleaned up old bottles and filled fresh glasses while Sam went to work. I didn't have nearly enough time to clean up. For all Sam's skill in taking Emma and Ashley to the promised land (and both at once, at that), he was barely able to get our eager little ingenue a little down the road.

I won't say I didn't find it a little gratifying, having gotten Kristen off once, myself. But it wasn't for lack of effort and, honestly, I'm not sure I'd have been able to do it, either. That girl needed to figure out her own directions before inviting the boys over to find their own way.

I thought that failure might slow Sam down, but instead, he kept driving on. The next deal, he and Kristen were heading straight past Hand Job City and right into Oralville. Oralville would be the next, though certainly not the last, stop on this train.

Only something suddenly turned and it Sam's plan went right off the tracks. I don't know if Sam misread the hands or the betting or what. But when the dirty, sexy poker train hissed to a stop, Kristen found Emma standing at the platform, not Sam. If Kristen's eyes could have popped right out and rolled into the ocean, they would have.

Kristen gasped. Floundered. She stood up. Sat back down again. Emma just stayed still, like she was lost in thought. Meanwhile, Sam looked on in aroused horror as he realized he had somehow blown a blowjob from my slutty little sister and won... well maybe one of the greatest shows ever to be performed?

"Can't I just... I mean..." Kristen fumbled.

"Well, if I'd known this was gonna happen, I'd have given you a far different sort of training," Ashley said.

"Shut up."

I heard seagulls crying in the distance, a strange taunting sort of sound. The low and lulling hum of water as it slowly rolled under the ship. With every little bump, the ice from our drinks clinked against the glass. A little happy bell.

It was a beautiful, gorgeous, once in a lifetime day outside and we'd locked ourselves below without light or air. It was the best decision we'd ever made.

"It's... Come on Krissy. It's not so bad," Emma said. She'd found a way to take this personally, like Kristen was rejecting her and not, y'know, every woman ever. Emma was standing, arms resting under her fantastic tiny titties. Her hips - built for two things, running and pushing out babies - were cocked slightly to the side. Her hair was still up in a ponytail. Amazing, athletic little Emma. She wet her lips.

"Yeah but... I mean..."

"You love your friend don't you?" Ashley asked.

"Don't start that shit again," I said.

"That's just it, right?" Kristen continued, "That's my best friend in the whole world and I don't want to do anything to..."

"You don't have to do anything," Sam said, "Remember, it's her doing it to you."

"Come on, Krissy," Emma said, suddenly smiling widely, "I think it'll be fun."