Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and walked over to Lee's table. Lee had a very nice looking white women with him, very nice looking indeed. Tim noticed she had an extremely short skirt on and her top was lower to the point of almost letting her large breasts hang out. And boy did she have a set of tits. Her skirt was so short as Tim stood there in front of them he could see her pink panties under it. She saw him look and smiled up at him. She said, "I understand we're sort of inviting ourselves to go dancing with you and your wife later on. And I'm to kind of move to you during the night while Lee moves to your lovely sexy lady over there. You plan to change partners and swing?"

Tim said, "No not exactly swing I don't think. I just want to see my wife and Lee together."

She was looking at Dot and said, "My, my Lee, she is very pretty. In fact she looks spectacular baby just like you told me. You're going to enjoy her tonight sweetie I just know you will."

Tim was a little shocked at how she said it and he replied, "Well we don't want it to be to obvious do we. This is an attempt to get my wife to loosen up a little with Lee but we don't want her to know we set her up for it tonight."

Tim looked at the woman with Lee and said, "And I have to say Lee your date is more than perfect. You're very beautiful, Sue, did you say it was?'

She smiled and said, "Why Timmy! Thank you, and aren't you sweet? Yes, Tim you can call me Sue. I hope the night goes the way you boys want it to go. We'll chat and see you later baby!"

She smiled at Tim and Lee waved at Dot. She waved back and then looked down again. When Tim came back he said that Lee and his date Sue wanted us to join them for a drink after dinner. I told them it was OK with me if you agreed. What do you say?"

She said, "I'd rather it be just the two of us Timmy!"

He said, "One damn drink Dot! Come on baby."

She said, "Well OK. One drink and then we'll go dancing OK Tim? I want this night to be for us, not anyone else."

He smiled and waved to Lee indicating the drink was on later. Then he turned to his wife and said, "Agreed, one drink and then we go dancing! I can't wait to hold you in my arms and feel you up."

She giggled as she felt his hand move over her thigh highs and touch the soft skin above them. Then she softly moaned as she felt his hand move down between her thighs. She sighed and kissed him as she looked into her husband's eyes and felt his hand squeeze her uppermost inner high right next to her pussy. She knew he would feel the heat coming off of it. He said, "I love that soft flesh just about your nylons baby! It's so soft and tender, I'm going to suck it tonight when we get home and leave my mark on you there."

She smiled and said, "I'm going to leave my mark on you too some place else Timmy. Like the head of your hard cock."

He almost laughed out loud but kissed her and squeeze higher on her leg as he moved his hand directly over the small thong she had on and cupped her pussy. Dot parted her legs a little more allowing him access to her pussy and the tiny thong panties that covered her hot pussy. She told him they were going to be a surprise for him for later when they got home. But she enjoyed his hand there now.

By the time the meal was over Dot wanted to make love to Tim so badly, she was aching and wet between her legs. She wanted to have him inside her, trying hard to make her cum. She resolved she would try harder tonight to have it happen again just like last night, which was so good. It had been so long since that had happened two nights in a row. She would make him eat her until she climaxed and then let him bring her to the point of just about there again like last night. Then she would have him move up on her quickly and plug her in her pussy and fuck her while she lay under him this time. She was thinking, "No love making until later", she said to herself. "If I have to suck his cock for an hour to get it hard again then you'll do it Dot! Tonight is his night, our night!"

Just then Lee walked over to Tim's table with the blonde woman he was with. He said, " Hello! My God, Dot you look very beautiful. You always do but damn tonight you seem to have a glow you seem to be even more lovely."

Dot told him thanks and Lee introduce her to Sue and told her Sue was his date for the evening. The two women talked and then decide to go to the ladies room. Lee and Tim waited and talked about their plans. Sue was careful not to make herself too obvious that she was just along for the ride and would end up with Tim if the night went like Tim and Lee hoped it would go. They seem to be friendly enough and were hitting it off OK.

When they got back to the table Tim told Dot that Lee and Sue were going dancing too. Then Tim offered to drive them all to the bar. Dot stopped in her tracks and said, "I think it would be better if they took their own car Tim I mean we're only having one drink then we're going dancing. You promised."

As the four of them walked outside, Lee said, "Well I'm having some trouble with my car Dot and if Tim doesn't drive we won't be able to go dancing. We took a cab here."

Dot sighed and said, "Get in."

Lee and Sue sat in the back and Dot was sitting sideways talking with Sue and showing her husband a great deal of her inner left thigh and part of the little black thong under her skirt. Tim took a double take when he saw the thong pushed to the side and Dot's shaved pussy hanging out. She always shaved her pussy and now it wasn't even covered with just two inches of soft material with thin strings that went around her ass and stomach. She smiled at him and adjusted it. Tim said to himself that the stings looked like it could be broken in two without much trouble. He smiled knowing if the night went like he hoped it would, that Lee would be ripping that thong right off of Dot's body. Then there would be nothing stopping him from putting his big black cock in her pussy and fucking her like Tim knew Dot wanted to be fucked.

She looked so hot tonight Tim almost wished he hadn't set this up. Sue and Dot talked a lot as Tim drove out to the bar that he and Lee had agreed on. They had a band and there's dancing after 9PM. Dot asked where they were going and Tim told her, "To Yesterday's Memories a bar babe. They have a live band tonight. We can all dance."

Dot looked at him and said, "I was sure it would just be you and me Timmy. I mean isn't that what we talked about earlier?"

Lee said, "Well we wanted to dance too Dot so Tim and I decided on this place. When you're ready to leave we'll leave with you guys and Tim can drop us off to catch a cab."

Tim said, "It's OK babe."

Dot said, "Well I was sure tonight was our date night Tim. I guess I was wrong."

She seemed pissed off but stayed calm as they entered the bar and found a table. As they ordered Lee and Sue got up and danced. Dot turned to Tim and said, "OK! What the fuck is this? Are you trying to set me up or something?"

He smiled and said, "Or something but no babe. Only if you want to be set up Dot. If not it's just you and me."

He reached for her leg again and she stopped him. She said, "No way Tim. God you're such you ass hole. I was hoping, truly hoping that you and I would have a great evening but you had to destroy it. The first time we have been out like this in months, maybe 6 months, and you had to invite Lee and that bimbo Sue to join us! It's like you're pushing me to him Tim. Is that what you want? You want me to make it with a black man. You want me to fuck a black guy! Jesus has our marriage gone that bad that you have to fantasize about me fucking a black man to get off? Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

He didn't answer. Dot looked at him and said, " Why do you do this to us Tim? Every time I think we are moving closer together again you do something fucking dumb and wreck it. I mean it was going to be us, you and me, Tim and Dot. Now it's four of us, and one of them is Lee. You really want to set me up with him. Don't you?"

He said, "It's not what I want Dot it's what you want and think and need. We both know it. Look if you don't want to do it then OK, we'll stop it now and tell them we're leaving. I only want you to be happy baby! But I mean you wanted to dance and we're here so let's dance. They can dance and we can dance. What's the problem?"

She said, "The problem is Lee is with us. And I'm sure before the end of the night he'll be hitting on me again. Is that what you want Tim? You want Lee to hit on me and for me to fall for him and go fuck him? Is it? Answer me God damn it!"

He smiled but didn't say anything. Dot exploded, "OK you bastard!!! If you want to watch me fuck a black man, if you want to watch me fuck Lee then God damn you, tonight you just might get your wish. Tonight! Right NOW!!"

She stood up and didn't straighten her skirt. It was now 8 or 10 inches above her knees. He ass wiggled just below the hem as she walked out on the dance floor to where Lee and Sue were dancing. She moved in between the two of them and said to Sue, "I'm butting in baby! But Timmy will be happy to dance with you."

She moved into Lee and started to dance as Sue looked at her and then turned and walked back to the table. She smiled and sat next to Tim. She said, "It looks like Dot is coming around Timmy. It looks like she is going along with the program. Want to dance or watch them?"

Tim wasn't sure at all now what he wanted but he said, "Let's watch a few minutes and then we can dance."

They sat there drinking and watching Dot as she dry humped against Lee on the dance floor. It was a fast song but that didn't stop her. She was still moving on her partner and her body was shaking against Lee's. She looked like she was giving him a stand up lap dance as she wiggled her ass against his cock. And Tim felt she was so damn sexy the way she was moving her body against this black man, his friend Lee.

Lee loved what he saw as Dot really moved her body and danced with him like she wanted to be fucked right there, right then and now. He was holding her hips moving his lower body with Dot's as she lifted her hands over her head and with her back towards him wrapped them around his neck. They were merged tight with Lee behind her thrusting his pelvis into her ass. It was fucking on the dance floor rather than dancing. Dot loved how it felt dancing with Lee pushing against her ass. She loved to have her ass played with and Lee was doing it.

As the music played, Sue sat with Tim and slowly moved her hand to his leg. She felt his hard on. Now She wasn't to happy when she felt the size of his hard but smaller cock. She had the idea he would be hung like Lee and she was hoping she too would be getting a bigger cock tonight. But instead she was maybe going to get Tim's four inches. Timmy was small, very small compared to Lee and the men she had been use to. But for $600 for the evening that Lee told her he would be paid, Tim or whoever would get her body and any hole he wanted and however he wanted it from her. And the money would help pay her bills for night school. Lee told her he felt $600 was well worth the money if it meant he would get to have sex with Dot. He then had explained the whole set up to her and what her part was in it.

Sue said to herself, "What the hell I wouldn't be so sore tomorrow if he fucks me. Not from Tim's little cock. I won't even walk funny. OK Timmy you got me. But poor Dot! She doesn't know what she is in for. Lee will stretch her like she has never been stretched before. But she is going to love Lee's big cock so much more than dealing with Tim's little one all this time. Lucky girl!"

Sue smiled as she saw Dot present her ass into Lee's crotch out on the floor again as they danced. As he moved in tighter against her again he bent over her so their lower bodies were pressed firmly against each other. Dot put her hands on her knees now and pushed back into Lee. Her hips swayed and pumped against him as she pushed her ass hard into Lee's hardening cock. He was running his hands up and down Dot's sides close to her breasts. When she stood back up, Lee looked over at Tim and saw him watching them. Lee moved his big hands over Dot's full breasts and squeezed them a few times. She had fantastic tits and his cock harden fully as his hands cupped both of them for the first time and held them tightly as he pushed into her body. When he squeezed then her nipples harden as fast as his cock. Dot didn't stop him and used her hands to hold Lee's in place. She squeezed his hands with her own, feeling the nice stimulation, which moved directly between Dot's legs. She threw her head back and rested it against Lee's chest as they continued to dance.

She moved her ass faster on Lee's cock now like she was really giving him her ass to fuck. Tim just sat there and watched his wife acting like Lee's whore on the dance floor. He wasn't happy with this black man or his wife or the way they were dancing. Sure if they were in the house alone it would be OK if Lee did this, but here in the bar he didn't like what was happening. He didn't want it this way. It was humiliating and degrading to him and to his wife. She looked like a whore the way she was moving against his friend.

The song seemed to play a very long time and Dot didn't stop working her body on Lee until it was finished completely. That's when Tim felt some relief. But it just as soon faded as another song started and this one was a slow song. He watched as his wife looked over at him and then took Lee in her arms. She put her arms around Lee neck and merged her body into his again arching her back a little and pressing her lower body into his. She could feel Lee's big cock just like the other night. It felt huge and she wondered just how big it really was.

Tim saw her look up into Lee's eyes and said something. Lee smiled and looked over at Tim. He said something to her and they both looked at Tim and laughed before he bent down and kissed her hard and long. As they broke the kiss Lee looked at Tim again and smiled. Then he winked as he put his hands around Dot's body and ran them down her back and over her lovely ass. He cupped Dot's ass cheek and pulled her into him. He knew from Tim telling him that Dot loved to have her ass grabbed and rubbed. In fact Dot didn't know it but Tim had informed Lee of the many areas of Dot's body that were extremely sexual and most sensitive. Of course Lee remembered them all.

They began to slowly dry humped each other on the dance floor but now Lee had moved them to within a few feet away from the table where Tim and Sue sat. Tim watched as Lee rocked his hips into Dot over and over again until the song ended. Then they walked the five steps arm and arm to the table. Lee said, "Woo that was some dancing your wife did out there with me Tim! I'm hard as hell.

Tim could see the huge lump in Lee's slacks. Then he looked at Dot and watched as Dot smiled at Lee and as they sat down she moved her hand under the table. Tim was stunned. She looked at her husband and said, "He was so hard and big Timmy and he kept pressing it against me baby. Damn he made me so hot....and wet too Timmy. What do you think about that? Do you like it?"

Tim just looked at her but he didn't answer her. His mouth was dry as a bone. Sue smiled at Lee and he smiled back. It was a big game for her. They drank and danced more as the night went on.

Dot turned her head away from Tim's face and looked at Lee now most of the time. She said, "Lee, Tim wants me to start dating you. He wants you to take me out to dinner and dancing. He wants me to see if I will feel comfortable taking you as a lover. What do you think of that? Does it sound like something you would like to do? Would you like to date me and maybe become my lover?"

Lee looked at Tim and then to Sue. He smiled at Sue and then turned his head so his lips were an inch from Dot's lips. She licked her lips waiting and then Lee pulled her tight and whispered "I think it would be a very good idea for you to do just that Dot. Maybe we can fix that sexual problem you and Tim seems to be having."

They came back to the table and Dot told Tim what they had been talking about. Then she looked right at her husband and asked, "What do you think Tim? Should we give it a try?"

Tim 's mouth was so dry he couldn't speak. So Sue said, "And you can be my date tonight Timmy!"

Finally Tim said, "Well........well......if that's what Dot wants......then......I guess so do I."

Dot said, "OH NO. No Timmy you have to be sure of this, you have to decide! You have to tell me it's OK with you if I start to date Lee. You have to be sure so you don't do anything crazy like try to leave me or shoot Lee or me or try and take our children away from me. I mean this has to be your idea more than my idea and you have to agree with it 100% and tell me you want me to date Lee and take him to our bed or my bed and make him my lover. Timmy! Tell me what you want now."

Tim was stunned everything was happening now much to quickly. He said, "Well I know you wouldn't take advantage of the situation Lee. Right? I mean you're a good friend."

Lee said, "I won't do anything Dot doesn't want me to do Tim. I give you my word. But she's right you have to give us your OK buddy. I don't want to destroy your marriage but I would love to give Dot my big black cock so she can enjoy sex like she should enjoy it. "

Tim said, "Why, how long would this go on Dot?"

She said, "Oh Timmy I can't tell you that! I don't know until we try each other and see. Or until I feel it's not fun any more and we both have had enough of it. But Tim if you say yes, then it's up to me when it ends and how far it will go. Understand that part for sure baby. Once it starts once you tell me it's OK then you have no more say in it. The entire situation will them be up to Lee and me. We'll decide what we do when we do it and how long we'll do it. Right? I mean you do understand all of this and what I'm saying to you Tim? Now tell me what you want Timmy."

She watched Tim and they all watched and waited. This was Tim's big moment. Finally Tim said, "Well.......why not stay with Dot tonight and I'll say with Sue. You two dance and talk and Sue and I will do the same thing. When you're ready to leave we'll leave Dot. It's up to you baby! Then we'll talk when we get home about it and decide."

Dot said, "Wait a second Tim. This isn't about you. You sit and you stay boy! Sue can dance with you and talk with you but that's it husband. It's you who want me to date Lee. I didn't say I wanted you to date Sue or anyone else. So you sit and enjoy watching your little white wife with this big black man. And you remember, it's what you want. Now you have to decide you have to tell me yes or no."

Tim said, "I can't! I don't know if I do or not Dot. We need to talk about it alone together." She said, "Alone!!!! Alone, that's what I wanted tonight just you and me. But you made me go with Lee and her too. It's your fault we're at this crossroads Tim. Now either decide on what you want, shit or get off the pot. You either decide now or forget it and take me home and never bring it up again. What's wrong? You getting cold feet now that you see I can actually do this? You want it or you don't. Now, decide."

And with that she kissed Lee hard and long and he reached up and cupped her full breast making her moan in his mouth. Tim could see their tongues playing and fighting. And Tim saw Lee's other hand disappear under the table again. He could see his wife's hand moving up and down on what he was sure was Lee's leg. Tim knew she was rubbing his hard cock. And Tim watched as Lee began moving his arm and his hand too. Tim was sure it was under and between Dot's legs maybe he was inside her thong covered pussy, already. He knew Lee moved fast..