Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he did it just like she told him He did it just like he had seen Lee finger both of her holes in the car earlier tonight. Dot screamed as she climaxed hard and long fucking her body on his face and fingers as he filled both of her holes just like Lee had done. But, Tim was doing something else to her. Something she absolutely loved more than the other things. Tim had his mouth over her hard red clit and he was licking it faster and faster! He was bringing her off at a higher plateau than Lee had done. She held his head as she arched her back and raised her hips higher yet as she humped and humped and humped her pussy on his mouth telling him how good it felt. He was sucking it so good and bringing her off not just once but a second and a third and even a fourth. She came again and again and again. As her orgasms continue to come Dot felt like she was floating and in heaven and told him so. Tim was happy that he was giving her so much pleasure. He was in a race with Lee whether or not he wanted it or not. He was now involved in a competition, a contest for his wife.

She grabbed his head and pulled it out from between her open thighs. It was covered with her juices. She yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me now Timmy! Fuck me with your cock! NOW baby! Use your cock and do it! Give me your dick Tim! I need it now!"

Tim moved up over her quickly and as he did there were four hands all trying to get his slacks open and his cock out! When it finally was out she took it in her fingers and moved her body under him to the proper position. She hissed at him to put it in. He moved and when the head of his cock met her open wet hole she arched up and took him all the way into her. She swallowed his cock with one thrust. Now she was going wild fucking him. Her body pumped up and down like she was nuts. It was like a wide ride, a wild horse being tamed, and a wonder sexual intercourse ride to him. Jesus she was lifting them both up off the bed as she rammed her cunt up in the air taking all of his cock again and again and screaming out for him to put his finger in her ass.

She told him to rollover and he did. She quickly repositioned her pussy on his cock again and took it all into her hole. Now she rocked back and forth bending forward and telling him to use his thumb and fuck her ass. Tim had cum twice and lasted a long time now.

Tim had never seen her like this. She was completely out of control! Going wild with lust and need she cried out for him to fuck her. He moved his hands over her ass and heard her said, "Oh yes Tim! Do it baby! Put that thumb in there baby!"

He did and she sat up straight a little so she could look down at him and she said, "Please Timmy. Make me cum baby!"

She was doing it all Tim held her ass with both hand and ran his one hand over both cheeks he kept his thumb in her ass and began too fuck her with it as his cock was burred balls deep in her cunt. She could feel his cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass and they rubbed against each other separated only by the think stretch of skin, which separated the two holes.

To Dot, it was just what she wanted. Well actually she wanted Lee's cock inside her cunt and his thumb in her ass or maybe Tim's small cock back there. Yes! That would unbelievable. "Maybe one day that would happen, and maybe I have a double. Two cocks, one big black one in my pussy and a small white one in my ass! Oh my God that sound so evil and good, "she said to herself.

She closed her eyes and told Tim, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum Timmy! Oh God I'm going to cum again on your cock baby! Hold it!! Hold off just another few seconds baby! Oh Tim! I'm......I'm.....al......most......there! Ahhhhhh Timmy! Yessssssss! God yes! Oh Timmy! Timmmmmmmy!"

Dot exploded hard and slammed down on her husband's cock feeling it as deep as he could get it inside her! "If only his cock was a long and big as Lee's Oh God she would cum so fucking hard," she told herself.

And then it hit her. As she felt Tim begin to cum she actually felt each shot and imagined she could feel Lee's cock dumping his cum directly into her womb! So much deeper than Tim could do. She said to herself, "Lee is so big he would be so deep he would pump his seed directly into my womb!"

She was sure of it! She moaned as the rapture swept over her and she climaxed again. Falling forward on top of Tim now, she continued to rock and pump her small pussy on his small cock. He wasn't deflating quickly like he normally did. She held him and kissed him and stayed on top of him for a long time rubbing her clit in his cock hair. It felt good, very nice to come back down to earth this way rubbing her clitty on and in his cock hair.

Finally she couldn't stand the sensitivity of it and she stopped moving. He lifted her face and kissed him as his hand stroked her face. He lifted her head and looked at her beautiful smooth face, he kissed her eyes and nose and mouth. Their tongues mixed and he told her he loved her so much and he hopped and prey he wasn't going to loose her to Lee.

She lifted up and looked at him She said, "Oh Timmy you don't have to worry about him baby! You're my husband and I love you baby! I love you to death. But now that you have pushed my into Lee's arms I am wondering about his cock. No sweetheart, I don't love him. Nothing even close but I am thinking of him and have been thinking a lot about his third leg. I mean you have seen it. It's huge. Any girl would be thinking about that big cock baby! But don't worry you're not going to loose me to him."

He said, "I was a fool Dot! I real dumb ass fool. I should have never pushed you like I did. Look baby you don't have to do anything else I promise. No more pressure Dot, I won't care if you don't even talk with him when he comes over to talk business. In fact I'm thinking of telling him I'll go to his place from now on. How's that?"

Dot moved off his cock and it flopped out of her shrinking fast now. It looked like it was an inch long. He was drained.

She was sitting up now looking at Tim. She sat crossed leg and let her pussy air and drained out from Tim cumming in it. She always sat up after they fucked so the cum could leak out before she got up and went into the bathroom to clean the little that didn't come out of her pussy. Tim wasn't very long and so he didn't cum deep inside her. She wasn't sure about what or where Lee's cum would come out, maybe a day or more. She knew if he climaxed and cummed like she felt he would she might leak his cum for days, maybe a week.

When she heard Tim's words telling her she didn't have to even see Lee any more she sat right up and say, "Timmy. I don't want you to keep Lee away. I like him Tim. And I don't want you to keep him from seeing me. I want him to come over and I want to go dancing with him and Sue or who ever again. Not right away baby! But tonight was a great night. I had two men compete and fighting over me, little me. I enjoyed the attention."

Tim said, "Well, I was sure I would too, but Dot I didn't. In fact I was scared you were going to actually fuck him. I don't know if I could take that! I mean thinking of you with him got my cock really hard. But then actually seeing him take charge of you and make you cum like you did in the car scarred me. I was sure you were going to go home with him and I would loose you to his big black cock."

She moved closer to him and told him to touch her pussy. He did and she said; "Now I enjoyed the attention Tim and God knows you haven't been giving me much of it lately. I like Lee and to be honest Timmy I loved what he did to me in the car. And I enjoyed playing with his big cock. Now baby I don't want to get you upset but I want to do it again with Lee."

Tim was about to protest when she put a finger to his lips and said, "Let me finish dear. I liked what Lee did to me tonight and want him to do it again. You have to admit you enjoyed how turned on I was a few minutes ago didn't you? I mean look at the puddle of cum under me. That's your cum Timmy. You had a great fuck tonight, I know it. You have to admit Lee got us both very excited and we had fun. Sue jerked you off, she sucked you off and I got to fuck you off. How many nights have you had that done to you? In fact when did you cum three times in one night Tim? Come on you know you loved watching me in his black hands. And I did too."

Tim wasn't happy he looked like he was tearing up but he held off and said, "But I'm sacred you'll fall for him and leave me. I couldn't stand that Dot! It would kill me!"

She kissed and took his hand and placed it over her leaking pussy and whispered. Taste me Tim. Stick your finger into my pussy and taste me."

He looked at her and she smiled and shook her head yes to tell him to go ahead. He did as he was told and as he pulled his cum covered finger out of her pussy she took his hand and placed it on his face. Smell me Timmy! Lick your fingers. That's me baby! That's you my love. That's your wife and she has your cum in her, yours and only yours baby! I love you and I know you love me. I think I want to do it again with Lee, but I will always love you and never leave you. I swear on our children and everything else that you and I hold dear. Tim please tell me I can Lee again."

She kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth. He sucked it long and hard as she stroked his cock. He moaned as he felt her hand holding it. Soft and deflated she played with it like it was a little boy's cock. He was fingering her hole and each time he took his fingers out she would take them and either suck them herself or have him clean them off. Finally she lay back and lifted her breast up together. She said, " Do you love me Tim?"

He said, "You know I do Dot!"

She smiled and said, "Yes I know baby! I know I also love to hear you tell me so. Come lay down here with me and suck my breasts some more. You have a great mouth and tongue."

He lay with her and as he moved over her his cock head dipped in the cum under and between her legs. Her ass was just above the pool of cum on the bed. She wasn't laying in it she was just above it. Tim was in it. She stroked his head as he sucked her breasts like a small child. She said, "Timmy wouldn't you like to cum like you did tonight again baby?"

He said, "Yes, but I don't....."

She put her fingers to his mouth again indicating she wanted him to stop. She said, "And so do I. Now I want you to call Lee tomorrow and..."

He interrupted her and said, "No! I'm not calling him Dot! I'm still to upset with him and what he did tonight! He took right over and pushed me off on that woman Sue. He took you right away from me and worked on your body all night! I was so sorry I got you into this and was even more afraid you would want him to fuck you."

She said, "Well you did set it all up Timmy. You were the one who invited him and Sue to join us. Think about it Timmy. I know about the entire night. It was all your idea that Lee would take me like he did and you got to watch and play around with Sue. It was you that told Lee to work on me again as we danced. You knew how I got the last time and you just set me up again for Lee. And he worked on me and made me cum. And he did, WOW did he!! And then instead of stopping it and telling him to leave us alone and not give him a ride, you gave him one. And to make matters even more painful you put me in the back seat with him. You Tim, you did that to me. You could have stopped it any time just by telling him and Sue to get out of the car. But instead you pulled over let Sue blow you and then you and she both sat and watched as Lee took me to one orgasm after the other. You let me play with his big black cock. It was your doing that I was so worked up that I wanted him to fuck me so bad Timmy. But....I didn't did I?"

He said softly, "No Dot you didn't But...."

She said, "No buts Timmy. You know why I didn't? Because you looked so sad in the front seat watching me as Lee made love to me and I played with his very big dick. I loved that damn thing Timmy I wanted Lee's big dick so badly. Timmy it took everything I had not to straddle his legs and sit on it with my back to you!"

She felt his cock jump and she knew she was getting to him again. She continued by saying, "No Tim I didn't fuck him. God I really did want it too, but I didn't fall to my desires Timmy. It was close but I didn't do it! I didn't let him fuck me and he wanted to believe me Timmy. He kept asking me over and over again all night long. And you could have stopped it but you didn't. I wasn't sure what you wanted Tim. But I didn't let him fuck me Timmy! He could have. But NO! I didn't do it. I kept my pussy hole for your cock and only your cock. But Tim you made me really want to try it. While I'm not completely sure I will, I'm also not sure I won't? But back then in the car I would have fucked him until I passed out! Thank God we ended it when we did baby!"

Tim said, "But....now it's over...right Dot? I mean we don't have to go out with him again baby! It can be just you and me. I won't do that again I promise. I couldn't stand it if you had fucked him tonight."

She smiled and said, "Even if that's why you set me up in the first place? I mean I'm sure before it started you were hoping I would fuck him and you could watch it. Right?"

He shook his head yes slowly. She said, Good at last you're honest now. But even if I didn't fuck him tonight sweetie, I did want too. I wanted to see and hold and even sucked his big cock. Now I'm wondering!"

He said, "Wondering how it would feel inside your pussy....right? Oh God what have I done?"

She pulled him to her and hugged him kissing his forehead and whispering, "Shhh baby! Don't worry! Even if it should happen one day, I won't leave you. I love you too much Timmy. I love you with all my heart. I love you and only you. In fact I love you so much that if you came to me and told me you wanted to fuck Sue I would consider it. If you told me it was because you two had done a lot of petting and playing around with each other's bodies, like Lee and I did, I would think about it hard because I know you wanted it. And I'm sure that if I knew you really did want this I would tell you, "As long as you don't fall in love with her or leave me for her you can have her because I know it will please you greatly."

He looked at her and she touched his face saying, "I know you love me too Tim. I love you enough to allow you to have her, have her once. And you would enjoy her body I know it. I would be happy that I was able to give you the pleasure. She was really built Tim wasn't she!"

He said, "GOD Yes! She was so sexy Dot and she was very sexual too. Not like you Dot but more like in a sutty way. Like a call girl or a hooker something like that."

She said, "Yes baby, I know! But even so I would let you have her Tim. Timmy, suck my nipples some more they want to be loved."

He moved down her body sliding along the cum pooled under him. His mouth covered her right nipple and he sucked as he used both hands to lift her breast and squeezed it together making a small hill with the nipple stick up on top. She stroked his head and said, "That's nice. Umm that's very nice Timmy. Now as I was saying. If you came to me and told me you wanted to fuck Sue, you know fuck her in our house and even in our bed, I love you enough to let you do it. Maybe only once we would have to see about the number of times but I would let you have her at least once. Yes Tim I would let you fuck her for that entire too. You see if you wanted her badly enough and we talked and I knew it was what your really wanted, well I would tell you it was OK. If I didn't you might eventually want her so badly you would cheat on me."

He said, "Never Dot! I would never do that to you!"

She smiled and said, "Well good but we don't know what we are capable of when our lust and need is as high as it can get, like tonight. Look at me. I would never had imagined I would dry hump a black man and let him make me cum right in front of you on the dance floor either! Oh Tim I'm so sorry for that. I know I hurt you tonight when I did that."

She felt his cock jump again as she talked about cumming right in front of him and she knew he was thinking about it again. She said, "And I couldn't deal with you cheating. So I would let you have your sexual need filled with her. But I have accepted the fact that she is beautiful, really built and she sucked your cock and jerked you off tonight better than I did. And of course I would understand how you felt. I would understand that you wanted to fuck her badly sweetheart. I would tell you to bring her home and do it if that's what you wanted. There would be no hiding, no motels or cheap hotel, no sneaking around behind my back baby. I would tell you to bring your whore home and have your way with her for the one night!

He said, "You would? You actually would let me fuck Sue in our home?"

She said, "As long as the kids were gone and it was only one night. Then yes, I would let you fuck her. Fuck her in our home and even in our bed. You could fuck her until you were completely satisfied that night."

He said, "But what if I wanted her more than one night? What then Dot?"

She smiled and said, "Oh come on baby suck my nipples. Harder Timmy really play with my tits too. Oh yes Tim just like that baby. OK now if you wanted her more than once......well maybe I could handle another time Timmy. I'm pretty sure I could. In fact I might even think about letting you have a sort of once a month or maybe twice a month fuck meeting with her. As long as I knew about it Timmy and we agreed to it. You would have to do it where I could watch you if I wanted to, I might or might not want to do that! I may be to upset but just because I'm upset doesn't mean I would deny you the pleasure. Do you understand? I love you enough to give her to you."

He looked up at her beautiful face with her nipple in his mouth and both his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. His eyes were sort of half-open and there was a look of lust on his face. His cock was hard as a rock and throbbing in her hand. He came up and kissed her hard and long and then he whispered, " I love you so much Dot! So very, very much."

She said, "Do you? Do you Timmy? Do you love me enough to allow me to be with Lee, once."

Tim came up straight in the bed and looked her in the eyes and said, "I .....don't know Dot! Lee really worries me. And I'm scared you would want him more than once, and more than me after the first time."

She smiled and lifted his face up and kissed him. She said, "Timmy he'll not a threat. He's someone who I am interested in........as......maybe a lover for lack of a better word. Maybe a better way to put it is, he's someone I would like to fuck. He's not someone I would or could ever love. I love only you baby! But like you I have seen his cock and held it and actually tasted it. I have to tell you my pussy wants to do the same thing, hold it, taste it and feel it. Just like you and your whore friend Sue that you want to fuck, I think about fucking Lee. The question is Tim, do you think you love me enough and trust me enough to allow me to do that if I really wanted to do it? Do you love me enough to let me fuck Lee? Do you Tim?"

He was almost crying now he was so upset. He did love her with all his heart. But to allow her to fuck another man, especially one like Lee with his OK and blessing........well he didn't know about that. He sat there and looked down at her beauty. He said, "You are so beautiful Dot, so beautiful. If I was to lost you.... I'd....."

She stopped him and said, "I'll tell you again that won't happen my love! Tim this is a case of lust not love. This is a case of wanting him to fuck me not take me away from you. This is a case of feeling the biggest cock I have ever seen in my pussy. It's not a case of the biggest cock making me love him....just fuck him. Honest to God baby! Don't be so unsure of yourself. You're my man, my husband and my one and only true love. Lee is a cock. A cock that I would like to feel, and to fuck. That's all he is to me. A human dildo or vibrator no more no less. You have nothing to worry about. And if you allow me to do it, I can only say I will love you even more and know you love me more too. And I promise baby I will make it up to you believe me. I will fuck your socks off when he leaves. Oh Timmy don't you realize I would never love anyone like I love you baby?"