Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her and told her he knew she loved him.

She said, "Oh Tim I love you so much."

They cuddled and she stroked his hard little cock as he sucked her nipples like a small child. She knew she was getting to him. After a while she lifted his head and kissed him then she asked, "So Timmy, will you call Lee sometime this week and invite him over next Saturday for dinner?"

He said, ""If that's what you really want Dot, yes I'll do it. Should I ask him to bring Sue too?"

She hesitated for a minute and then said, No not this Saturday. I think we three need to talk. OK? You can have Sue another time but this Saturday we need to talk about some rules if I decide and you agree to let Lee fuck me. And if he does will he care if you want to watch it."

Tim didn't know what to say. So Dot continued, "So will you Tim? Will you call him and ask him to come see me, see us? Timmy do you love me enough to grant me this? I don't know if it will lead me to fuck him or not. But baby we need to talk this out all three of us so there is no misunderstanding before during or especially afterwards. Right?"

He took a deep breath and said, "Yes Dot. I'll call him tomorrow for you."

She kissed him and kissed him and kissed him. Then he said, "And I want you to call him for you too Timmy. You and me baby, call him for both of us, OK? God I love you so very much. Let me suck your cock again before we go to sleep Timmy!"

He said, "Sure Dot But it won't do you any good I'm drained baby!"

She moved around in a sixty-nine position and lowered her mouth over his small hard cock. Dot knew she had to, just had to, make him cum again now, right now. She needed for him to know how much she appreciated him doing this for her. She couldn't believe she had talked him into it!

As she sucked his cock, she was thinking, "My husband is going to call my soon to be big cock, black lover for me and invite him over to talk about fucking me! My God I would have never believed I was capable of talking him into that one."

She loved Tim dearly and realized he loved her with all his heart. She felt a twinge of pain and guilt because she knew once she started fucking Lee she would continue and do it again and again and again. Her pussy was literally dripping with her lust to be fucked by Lee. And, now, believe it or not, her husband was actually going to help set it up for her. He was actually going to help to get her fucked by the biggest, blackest nicest cock she had ever seen.

She moaned when she felt his cock throbbing and jumping in her mouth. It was the least she could do for her husband now. She popped the head out and said, "OH God Timmy eat my pussy baby! Eat my pussy!"

He could see a little of his cum still around the lips from before when they had fucked. He said, "Let me wash you first sweetie there's still some cum in there."

She said, It's your cum Timmy! Oh please baby! Come on! Just lick me! PLEASE!"

And with that she sucked hard and squeezed his balls as she felt his cock thicken. She knew he was about to blow. So she dropped her pussy on his mouth and felt his tongue enter her. She moaned loud making a very long vibrating touch his cock. Tim moaned with pleasure and spewed shot after short of his warn cum in her mouth. Dot drank it all she figured she would drink Lee's cum some day so she owed her husband the same thing. As she did Tim sucked her clit and pushed his nose into her ass hole. Then he inserted his finger as deep as he could and she cried out and began to orgasm on his face. The remaining cum dripped into his open mouth and sat on his tongue. Tim was too far-gone with his own climax to care. As Dot drank his cum, Tim drank both his and hers. They fell asleep in the 69 position.