Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee smiled and said, "Well Dot and I have some more things to do yet. Don't we Dot?"

She smiled at him and continued to stroke this big dick in her hand. Her hand felt amazing on his cock. As her fingers teased and pleased Lee's big dick he was bring her close to an orgasm again. Even with both hands on top of the other Dot still saw about 3 inches and the big head not covered. She guessed Lee was at least twice as long as Tim was, maybe more than that. And Lee was much ticker too. She was actually a little intimidated at his size now that she held it in her hands. She ran her hands together up and down the full length of it pumping hard and fast. She ran one hand over the big swollen cock head feeling it throb and jump with Lee's desire.

Lee's manhood was a credit to his gender and his race. She smiled into his eyes and squeezed his cock again. She saw him smile. He said, "Taste it Dot. Put your mouth over the head and taste it for me. I want you to suck it for me. Suck it baby! Tim don't you want to see your wife suck my cock?"

Tim didn't answer him. So Dot said, "OK I guess he doesn't care Lee. Here I go Tim."

Again no answer. So she just moved down and did it. She sucked about three inches of Lee's big cock into her mouth feeling the big difference from her husband's thinner and smaller dick. His skin was smooth yet his cock was very hard and warm. And he tasted different than Tim's too it was hard to describe what a man's cock tasted like but Lee's was definitely different than Tim's.

As if she was competing with Sue in the front seat Dot jerked his shaft faster now and sucked hard on what she could get in her mouth. He was huge. She actually gagged on it a few times. Lee said, "Tim, you're missing it buddy. Dot is doing a great job sucking my black meat man!"

Dot gagged again and Lee said, "Well baby that's one thing you'll have to get use to! I'm much longer that Tim is so you'll have to learn to adjust. You'll learn as we see each other more and you suck me more. Right Sue? You leaned didn't you Sue?"

Sue said, "Yes I have Lee. I love sucking your cock. I can take a really big cock now, right down my throat Dottie. It won't take you long to learn too hon. It's not that hard to learn how to deep throat him. Lee loves that and I can help you if you like. You know teach you how to do it. If your husband was longer he would love it too once Lee and I will teach you how to do it."

Dot looked up at Lee and then moved her eyes to Sue but never took her mouth off of Lee's dick. She loved it, love everything about it, loved the thickness, the long shaft with its big cock head at the end. And she loved how Lee smelled and tasted. She actually enjoyed sucking this black man's cock. When she did it for Tim it was only because he begged for it. When she sucked his smaller cock she knew she wasn't going to get fucked since after Tim shot his load he was usually done. She was surprised he had two hardons and cum twice in one night. She guessed it was because of Sue's talented mouth.

Suck his cock like this was making her body excited too. Then just as she felt him thicken and get even harder, she knew he was going to cum, just like her husband did. She stopped and said, " NO!! Not yet baby, I'm not ready for you to cum yet. I'm not done playing with your big dick. Oh Timmy his cock is so much larger than yours baby! I love it. And it's so black Timmy. Look. Look at it!"

When Tim heard that, he sat up and looked into the mirror again. He could see his wife's head coming up off of Lee's cock. His shaft was all wet from her mouth. Dot wiped the spit off her mouth and Tim saw Lee's big black cock shinning and sticking straight up and he knew for sure now that his wife had been sucking on it. His loud moan of lust made everyone look at him, he just couldn't help himself as he looked at his wife and Lee's big cock!

Tim turned around in his seat now and looked right at Dot. But she made him think she wasn't paying any attention to him. She was making sure he saw everything but Tim was sure all of her attention was on Lee's dick. Lee pulled her to him and kissed her as his hands moved under her ass, which was lifting off the seat higher as Lee pulled on her more. She was being pull to what Tim felt was going to be a straddling position over Lee's cock. Tim felt for sure that Dot was going to straddled Lee's thighs and tried to take his big cock inside her hole. He got really scared and fear was filling him quickly. He wanted to yell, "NO!" But he didn't, he just watched as Lee and Dot made out. It was hot..

But Lee had another idea. With one hand on her pussy Lee had two fingers deep inside her hole. Tim didn't realize Lee was fingering her pussy until she was lifted up off the seat. He wondered how long Lee had been fingering her pussy? She moaned and Lee whispered in Dot's ear low enough so that Tim couldn't hear what he was saying her. But, he did hear Dot said, "Yes, very good baby, don't take them out please I'm almost there."

Tim knew she meant she was close to cumming and Lee's fingers were making her feel good. As Lee pulled her over even more now and Tim watched as Lee ran his big black hand over her completely nude ass. Tim wondered what the hell happened to her thong? Then he saw it lying over the front seat. He was sure Lee put it there so he would see it. Tim's cock was becoming harder again. As he watched he saw Lee whisper in his wife ear again. And again Tim couldn't hear what was being said.

As they continued to kiss and play with each other Lee moved his hand over Dot's ass and down between the crack of her ass. Tim saw Lee's thumb move to his wife's other hole and he start to push in. "Relax it for me Dot. Yes that's it baby! Relax it", Lee told her.

Tim did hear that, all of it. Dot loved to have her ass played with and fingered and she moaned loudly as she tried to relax her ass for her black lover. She said in almost a whisper., "Yes baby! Finger my ass hole too. Oh Jesus Timmy! Oh Jesus! His fingers are so big! They're as big as your cock Timmy! Oh my God Yes! Oh Lee, keep doing that! Oh God I'm going to cum on your fingers."

Tim watched as Lee's one hand was playing with Dot's pussy as his other hand moved over his wife's ass and he pushed a thumb deep into her ass hole. Now with a sort of rocking motion, which was directed by Lee, Dot was being fucked in both holes with Lee's long black fingers. Tim watched as she was getting it in both holes. Tim's cock was rock hard again. That made three times tonight a sort of record for him. As he looked quickly at Sue he saw her fingering her wet and open pussy as her legs were wide open and she watched Lee working on Dot. . One of her feet was up on the dashboard the other was on the seat with her knee bent. She smiled at Tim and told him she would be done in a minute and then she would jerk him off again. Dot heard her and couldn't believe Tim was getting hard again so soon.

He turned back to see his wife fucking herself wildly on Lee's hands. She moaned and grunted and then as she got closer to her orgasm she began to cry and whimper with her pleasure. And finally Tim heard her moan in a low deep voice as she began shaking. He knew why she was doing it. As Dot continued shaking and shaking Tim knew Lee was making her orgasm. He was getting her off again and again with his hands. She had hold of his big black cock and squeezed it tight as she climaxed hard and long holding his face to her tits letting him suck her nipple hard as she climaxed.

It was like a dream come true and a nightmare to Tim both at the same time. He sat there in the front seat and saw Sue begin pumping up and down as she fingered her pussy and climaxed on her fingers. Then he watched Lee in the back seat bring Dot like Sue knew he could bring off any woman. Tim watched and saw Dot climax and climax again back to back. Lee said, "That's it baby cum for me. That's it Dot let me get you off with my fingers better than Tim can fuck you! Good baby? You sound like you love it. Tell Timmy how good I'm making you feel!"

Tim watched his wife arch again and thrust her hips up meeting Lee's fingers in both of her holes and he said, "Good God Dot how many are you having?"

She didn't answer her husband. In fact she didn't remember he was in the front seat until she heard his voice. And if she did remember him she didn't care. Lee was pleasing her body better than any man had even done before and he wasn't even using his cock or mouth, just his fingers.

Sue head Tim ask his wife again how many damn times she had climaxed and she said, "Hell sweetie that noting. Just wait until your little wife gets fucked with his big cock. She will go ape shit and will she ever love it? Oh yea, like nothing else she has ever loved in her life. She will worship his cock just like I do. Lee is huge and he knows how to fuck like no man I have ever been with and honey I have been with many. And Tim, you 're going to love watching him do your wife again and again and again. No woman can ever have it one time and then stop. Dottie will love you more and more for your love and willingness to allow her to have Lee. It will bring you both closer together and more in love. I know baby it's hard to believe but I'm married and that's how I feel about my man when I'm with him now that he let me have Lee when I need him. I feel that his love is greater now that ever for me and I feel the same way about him. That's how I feel about the entire situation between Lee and my husband. I'm so glad he wanted to give me Lee to satisfy my needs. And Timmy when I come home to him I fuck him blind as a sort of thank you for letting Lee fuck me! And I'm' sure Dot will feel the same way about you when she finally agrees to have his cock. She's scared right now. But since she has seen it and jerked it and sucked it, sooner or later now she'll have to have it inside her pussy, all the way inside her pussy. Then she'll fall in love with it and more with you for allowing her to fuck Lee and still stay married to you. She does love you Tim. She loves you very much but at the same time she is just in heat over Lee's big cock. Don't you see Timmy if you let her do this with Lee it will show her you love her more than anything? You're entire life is to give her pleasure and if you can't do it then you find a way to allow her to get it from someone else. Oh Tim, this is the greatest gift you can ever give a woman. And those who do let their wives had lovers these women lover their husbands to death for letting them have a cock like Lee has."

Tim was being pulled hard both ways. And as he watched Dot fall forward now against Lee she had finally stopped cumming. She was done now and he knew by the way she had gotten off she was exhausted from the multi-orgasms Lee had just given her. She was drained and didn't move. She lay against Lee but still held his big black cock in her hands. But she wasn't moving it. Lee smiled at Tim and said, "Ok buddy you can take Sue and me home now. I think your wife is very tired, very happy but very tired and completely satisfied. She should sleep well tonight my friend. Maybe next time I'll let her feel my cock in her cave, would you like that Timmy? Would you like me to fuck your wife?"

Tim didn't answer he couldn't answer, he just didn't know for sure.

Lee said, "OK buddy you don't have to answer that now. Just think about it. I'm sure Dot will be too. Sue, please tell Tim how to go now to get to my place. We're done back here for the time being anyway."

Lee had Dot's breasts out and her bra off. He also had her throng off her skirt up around her Stomach and was softly stroking he slit as she lay there with her legs wide open as she rested her head on Lee'' lap still holding his big cock. Her lips kissed and she held it against her cheek loving it as Tim drove Lee and Sue home.

Sue said he should turn right at the next light. Tim drove and turned. Sue said, "The second house on the left baby!"

Tim was wondering why Lee didn't wait and take his wife inside to get her off. Then he realized he wanted Tim to see what was going on. He wanted to show Tim he could make his wife cum right there in the back seat of his car on a public street with him watching. Tim realized that Lee and Dot had most likely both agreed to do in the bar or in the car. They did it here so he could see his wife jerk and suck Lee's black cock. They did it here so he could see and hear his wife cumming and cumming on Lee's fingers. And they did it here so Sue could suck his cock dry.

What he didn't know was Lee hoped Sue would suck Tim off so good that Tim wouldn't be able to get it up again to satisfy his wife when he get home or the next day and maybe even the next. Tim was then made to watch as Lee fucked both of his wife's holes with his fingers giving her orgasm the power that Tim couldn't give her with his cock. It was humiliation and it was a test for him to see what he would or would not permit. Tim had passed the test and allowed everything Lee tried. He never protested once or tried to stop it. What was next for Tim would he see his wife getting fucked by Lee for the first time.

As Lee opened the car door he let Dot lay down on the back seat and said, "Come on Sue you and I have some fucking to do. I need to cum bad."

Sue kissed Tim and then got out. She said, "This was fun we'll have to do it again real soon. Night Dot! Hope to see you again. Have fun with Lee. You too Tim"

Then Lee and Sue waved goodbye to Tim as he drove off with Dot asleep in the back seat. She hadn't cum like that since before she was married and never since she had been with Tim.

When Tim woke her she let him lift her up in his arms and carried her into the house. Then he helped her into the bedroom. She fell on the bed. Tim went back into the bedroom after locking up the house. He looked at his lovely wife lying there with her lovely new outfit half on. He was so confused as he undressed. She looked like an angle but he remembered her in the car and there she looked more like a whore. He took off her shoes and she moaned a little saying, "Oh Timmy rub my feet they hurt from these damn new shoes."

She never opened her eyes but let her legs fall and stayed where Tim put them. They were open enough and her skirt was high enough on her legs so that he could see the tops of her thighs. Her legs were so nice and he noticed that he nylons were still on and still in place even after the way Lee worked her body. He saw them but not her black thong it was gone. Then he remembered it was most likely still lying over the front seat when Lee had put it so he would know he had taken it off of her. Tim's cock jumped a little. He sat on the edge of the bed and began to rub each of her feet. She moaned and told him how very nice it felt. He moved her feet so her legs would open wider. Dot didn't protest but left them like he placed them. She opened her eyes and saw him looking up under her skit. She knew he could see her pussy and after all these years why didn't he just push her skirt all the way up and see it completely without anything covering it. She knew she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt Lee had seen to that. He had her thong off minutes after he started playing with her body. Lee moved fast. She knew damn well what Lee would do. Her skirt would be around her stomach and he would have her legs wide open so he could do anything he wanted to her pussy or entire body. She smiled a little and closed her eyes again. Lee took what he wanted just like she knew he would.

Tim could see all the way up between her open legs now. His cock was getting hard as he saw the dark slit of her shaved pussy. He told her he was going to help her undress and get ready for bed. But she asked him to rub her feet a little more. He sat back down and did it. As he rubbed he moved her legs open more and saw move of her body under the skit. She just waited to see what Tim would do.

Tim could smell her wetness now. As the skirt was opened more with each movement of her foot she wiggled and let the part of the skirt under her ass released more making it easier for Tim to lift it up higher. He moved now so he was directly between her legs. As he rubbed her feet he was looking directly up between her legs. He adjusted her feet again and now the skirt was a foot or more above her knees and just covering her snatch. She watched as Tim would adjust his cock from time to time. She realized he was getting hard looking under her skirt! She was his wife for God sakes, why didn't he just open her legs and eat her or fuck her? "Oh yes" she said, "I would like my pussy licked right now. I want him to eat me so he can taste my dried cum! I want him to know how hard and how many times I climaxed on Lee's fingers" she said to herself.

She moaned and told him, "Timmy, rub my legs too sweetie. They hurt from dancing so much with Lee tonight."

She saw him looking up at her and them adjust his cock some more. She said, "Please baby! Rub my legs for me. I'm so tired!"

Tim moved further up between his wife's legs and opened them more as he moved. He started with her calves and worked his way up to her knees and then her thighs and then her upper thighs. As he moved up further to reach his prize and what he wanted all along, she opened her legs wider for him. She bent her knees and offered her pussy to him. It was right there right in front of him. She could smell her sex and was sure Tim could too. All he had to do was bend down and lick it. God she was wet and she wanted him to taste her badly. She sighed and he moved his hands closer to her pussy. But why didn't he just go for it. She was his wife, and she expected him to try and win her back after what Lee had done to her. She smiled as she said to herself, "God! Lee made me cum tonight. He made me feel so good and so wanted. He actually lusted for me. Tim acts like he was afraid of me. Like he was scared I would turn him away."

Then she realized that was exactly what it was. Her husband was afraid she would tell him no now. After see and feeling and sucking on Lee's big black cock Tim was sacred his wife wasn't ready for his poor attempt to stimulate her. He was so wrong. Finally she said, "Touch it for me Timmy! Touch my pussy. Can you feel how hot and wet it is? And can you see how much cum I made tonight? You know it was Lee who made me cum that hard. I was hoping it would be you but you invited him to do me instead. Touch it Tim, show me you still love my pussy and me baby! Touch and make me cum too baby!"

He moaned as he adjusted his cock again. He was full hard now. His hands moved closer to her pussy and finally she couldn't stand it any longer and took his hand and placed it on her hot pussy. He jumped when she did it. He could feel the heat coming off of her and as he began to move his hand and his fingers began to please her, she opened her eye and say, "Yes, that's the hand I know! That's the hand I love. Make love to me Timmy. Make love to my pussy. Show me it belongs to you, not Lee. Make me know you love me Timmy, eat me. Eat my pussy and make me cum better than Lee did tonight! I know you can do it baby! Eat my pussy Timmy."

Tim was beside himself. He dove between her legs and began licking and kissing and sucking her pussy like a mad man, a man who was crazy with fear and need. She held his head and stroked the side of his face as she closed her thighs around his head and moaned with her pleasure. She felt him eating her pussy like he had never done before. She was lifting and pumping her hips up in the air fucking his mouth as she began to cum and then her orgasm swept over her hard and fast and she cried out, "Oh yes Timmy! Yes baby! You're doing it! You're making me love you more and more. Lick it baby Love my pussy! Oh God baby! Oh yes Tim! Suck my clit! SUCK IT NOW!! Suck, suck, suck, suck it and put your finger in my ass. Now Tim! Do it now."