Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim felt his own cock busting with his hardness. Sue squeezed it and felt it jump in her hand. She whispered in his ear, "I think you like this Timmy! You do like it don't you Timmy. You like seeing your wife with Lee. You like the idea of them playing with each other under the table. Your cock is like a rock. Tell her yes tell she you want it to happen she'll love you more for it. She'll love Lee's big cock too. And she'll thank you for letting her have it too Timmy. It will be very nice for her and you. Tell her OK."

Lee finally broke the kiss and said, "Come on Dot let's dance some more and let Tim decide what he wants."

She slid over and Tim could see her skirt was pulled up almost to her Stomach and her black thong was showing, all of it was showing and it was dripping wet. She took Lee's hand and they moved to the dance floor. She never looked back at Tim. Another slow song was playing and they merged together immediately now and pressed tightly against each other. They began to sway against each other just like the last time Lee had danced with her. Dot could feel Lee's big hands move all over her feeling her ass and tits freely now. She realized that she was getting hot and her pussy was very wet and throbbing between her legs. She needed fucking badly now.

She loved to have her ass rubbed and touched and Lee was doing just that. Lee knew all of Dot's favorite places to touch to turn her on the most. He moved with her and whispered in her ear, "You know Tim told me you love to have your ass rubbed. He told me all of your secrets baby!"

Dot moaned as Lee reached way under ass and slowly lifted her skirt. She felt his hand on the back of her thigh just under her ass as he almost lifted her up off the floor. With the thong on, Dot felt like she had nothing on back there and it looked like it too. He moved his finger between her legs. He whispered, "Stand still and open your legs a little fore me."

She did what he asked and she felt his fingers probing at the back of her pussy now. He had the thong out of the way and was touching her wet slit directly. As he did he pressed against her in the front with his hard shaft. Dot melted into him now as he bent her back and he actually pushed a finger into her deep as they stood facing Tim. She whimpered as she felt it go in. Here she was holding a black man and he was finger fucking her as they stood on the dance floor.

Lee felt her legs go limp and he held her up knowing she was really enjoying this. She said, "Well now he'll have to just sit and watch us as you do me right here on the dance floor baby. I hope he get the same satisfaction as I know I'll get from you Lee. Deeper push your finger in deeper. As deep as you can reach like this."

Lee smiled down into eyes and kissed her. She reached in front of him and squeezed his huge hard on in his slacks, He then felt that he wanted to really have her pissed off at her husband. He felt for sure that if he could get Dot really pissed off at Tim now, she would make sure she fucked him tonight just to get even. It might be just a revenge fuck but he didn't care. He would have her and that's what he wanted badly. Then she would know the pleasure of his cock and he was sure she would want it more.

So Lee took a deep breath and said, "You know Dot, he set this all up for tonight don't you. I mean having me at the restaurant where you two were at was no accident. It was a set up Dot. He really wants us to be together baby! And you know I want it too. The question is baby, do you? Don't you want what you feel against your pussy to be between your legs inside your pussy fucking you and giving you what you need so badly? I can make it happen Dot I can make you feel so good baby! I can make you cum a number of times from my cock not just my tongue. It can be tonight just say the word and we're out of here."

She moaned as she looked up into his eyes and he bent down and kissed her again much longer this time. She was rotating her pussy on Lee's big Dick pushing into her thong from the front and feeling his long finger fully in her hole from the back. As his finger played with her pussy and teased her from behind she moaned in his moth and she fed him her tongue. Dot was hot, passionate and so worked up.

As the lust in her body and the desire to be fucked got higher and higher, Dot felt like she would pass out she was so sexually worked up. She held Lee and let him dry fuck her again and again on the dance floor. God he felt so good. She moaned softly and whispered to Lee, "Oh God! I'm going to cum again. Oh Lee finger me, I'm cumming! OH Lee Oh God Lee! I want you to fuck me so bad!"

Lee looked over at Tim and saw that Sue was slowly stroking his cock on the outside of his slacks. Lee moved closer to the table where Tim was siting. When he got close enough he said, "Tim come here a minute."

Tim got up and stood next to both Lee and his wife. He could hear her moaning softly as she rested her head on Lee's chest now. Lee said loud enough for Tim to hear him, "Dot open your eyes and look. Your husband is watching us Dot. I want you to cum for me and show him how much you like what I'm doing to you. He'll know when you do Dot. Now baby! Cum on my finger and feel my cock for me. Show Tim what you want baby. Ride my cock and cum for me."

And Dot looked at her husband and he saw the lustful look in her eyes. Then she smiled and moaned as she climaxed there right in front of him as Lee fingered her pussy from behind as she rotated her pelvis against his hard shaft in his slacks from the front. She moaned very low in an animal like voice and looked right at her husband. As she did she told him what she was feeling and what Lee was doing to her and how good it felt. She rocked her pelvis and rotated her pussy on Lee's hard shaft bulging out against his slacks and his finger deep inside her from behind as he had her bent backwards. She pushed one last time and held her pussy hard on his long shaft. He lifted her up off the floor and kept his finger deep inside her cunt hole and as she climaxed. She pulled Tim to her face and kissed him hard as she moaned in his mouth. She whispered, "Oh Timmy! Oh God baby! It feels so good baby! Tell him yes Timmy. Please tell him it's OK with you if he becomes my lover. Tell him you want him to fuck me Timmy! Fuck me a lot!

Then it was over. Lee put Dot back down and she placed her feet on the floor as they continued to swayed right next to the table. Tim knew she wasn't fooling she had had an orgasm with Lee as she still humped his cock like a female dog in heat. She couldn't help it! Tim sat back down stunned and shocked. He just watched them dance away again. He wondered then if he had lost his wife for good to Lee. He felt tears building in his eyes but he didn't cry.

Lee danced another slow sang with Dot and as he did he looked over and saw Sue again reach for and play with Tim's cock which was still in his pants. He said, "Dot. Look over at the table. See Sue's hand on your husband's leg? She's prepping him to cum in his slacks. If I know Sue your husband will have a big wet stained in his slacks in just a few minutes."

Dot looked over at her husband and began to feel sorry for him. He was sitting there after watching and hearing her dry fucking and being fingered to orgasm and she had cum against a black man on the dance floor right next to her husband. And now some cheat blond headed whore was beating him off. She wondered why he was doing this to himself and to her and to their marriage? But then she felt Lee's hand move between them and lift her skirt in the front this time. She felt him touch her pussy again and she knew he felt her wetness. As he lifted her skirt he said, "Let's give Tim a little something to look at and help to stimulate him so he can cum tonight too baby. What do you think Dottie?"

She looked up into this big man's face and said, " OH God Lee please stop! No more, please. No more now Lee, stop touching me. I think I want to go home. I don't know what I feel or don't feel. No more baby. I think I better just take him home Lee."

Lee smiled and said, "Do you want me to come with you. I mean we could pick up where we left off a few minutes ago Dot. I know you want me inside you and I know you know how much I want to take you and fuck you with or without Tim being there. We could get Sue to keep him busy and we could have some real fun. So do you want to continue this at your house?"

Dot. Didn't say no but she looked up into his brown eyes and said, "I think I need to think a great deal about what happened here tonight Lee. Thanks for that! I really would love to see and hold and make love to your cock. And I want to let you see and hold my body. But not tonight sweetheart I'm sorry. I know you're horny as hell and maybe Sue can help you with that. How about I get lover boy home and I'll call you later on this weekend or early next week with what I want to do and what he decides. I have to talk with Tim. Please Lee, please give me some time. I'm really to upset mentally now to enjoy letting you have me. But I want you to know I loved what we did tonight and I promise I'll talk with you again real soon. Then I also let you know what I have decided about you and me. God you make me so damn hot!"

She kissed him hard and long. Finally the song ended and Lee and Dot walked back to the table. She said, "Tim I want to go home."

He looked at her and asked, "With me?"

She said, "Of course with you. You're still my husband. We'll drop Lee and Sue off at his place first."

As Tim got up Dot saw that he did indeed have a huge wet spot on his slacks. Lee smiled and whispered to Dot, "I told you! She made him cum."

Dot put her hand to her mouth and covered her smile. Then she said, "Timmy did you spill something your slacks are all wet?"

He said, "Or something. Come on let's get the fuck out of here."

When they got to the car Lee said, "Sue you ride in front with Tim. I need to talk with Dot some more. Timmy, Sue will give you directions to Lee's home. And with that they all got into the car and Tim drove out of the parking lot looking in the mirror and seeing Lee and his wife kissing and touching each other. His brain was going nuts. He was hard again as Sue moved over and unzipped his slacks. She reached in and pulled out his cock. Sue used only two fingers to stroke him. That was all she needed. He turned out of the parking lot and followed Sue's directions to Lee's house. Tim wondered if his wife would be going in Lee's place and staying with him tonight? He was sacred and afraid but excited and sexually stimulated at the same time.

As Tim drove towards Lee's place, Sue was sitting next to him and was now stroking and playing with his cock. It was sticky and still wet from him cumming in his slacks in the bar as he watched his wife with Lee out on the dance floor. Lee had worked Dot up so much that she actually had achieved an orgasm from Lee's masterful stimulation of her body and the dry humping on her pussy. The fact that she had it right in front of her husband had really worried him but it also made him hard as a rock.

Now as Tim drove he was looking in the mirror and watched Dot kissing and letting Lee work on the buttons of her blouse! He had unbuttoned it fully now and she was sitting their with just a half bar on holding her large full breasts with the nipples over the bra. 'I have wanted to see these beautiful beasts since that first night we met", he said as he kissed each hard nipple as they stuck out over the bra.

Dot held his head on her tits moaning from his lips and tongue. Lee had pulled her blouse out of her skirt earlier that evening so he could slip his black hands under it and play with Dot's very white tits in the bar. Now he had the blouse opened completely and was unsnapping the front clasp half bra she had on. She didn't stop him but just watched his dark hands work on her bra and then cup all of her beautiful white breasts. When he squeezed them she moaned with pleasure. God she always loved her breasts freed from her bra and played with by a man. As he did, Lee whispered to her, "He's watching every move I make in the mirror. I hope he doesn't have an accident."

Dot looked up from watching Lee work on her breasts and she looked into the mirror at her husband's face. She saw his eyes glowing with lust and pain. He looked stunned and shocked that she was letting Lee strip her in the back seat of his car. She said, "Timmy please keep your eyes on the road. You had your chance and you gave it away to Lee. Now he's enjoying what you could have had. Stop watching us before you have an accident. Just watch where we're going. Stop watching us and watch the damn road Timmy."

She saw Tim looked away and she smiled thinking, "Good boy Timmy that will teach you!" Serves him right for asking Lee and that whore Sue to join us.

Lee said, "I have got to see these breasts your wife has close up Tim. I mean I need to see them up close and personal. I'm holding them both in my hands now Tim and man; they're a good hand full. Fuck Timmy I love them. You should be happy with these two babies. And your nipples Dot, damn baby they are like rocks, they're so hard! Damn Tim how long do your wife's nipples get when you pinch them? Oh Dot baby, I have to taste them Tim, I have to suck them and lick them and squeeze them. Man, don't you like to do that too Tim?"

Tim didn't answer him he saw Lee move his head down now and he knew Lee was sucking his wife's nipples. He knew she loved that! Hell he loved doing that. His cock was screaming to cum again and Sue saw it throbbing so she stroked it faster as he drove. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on his driving knowing what was going on in the back seat. Tim almost moaned, "How much further to your place Lee?"

Lee pulled his head off of Dot's full shapely breasts and said, "Maybe 5 or 10 minutes Tim. Why?"

He knew why but he wanted to tease his really dumb white, so-called friend.

Tim said, "Because I am having trouble driving. Sue you have to stop that or I'm going to cum and have an accident."

Sue looked at him and smiled. Then she looked at Lee. He shook his head no as if to tell her not to stop. Sue said, "Then pull over Tim and let me relieve this hard on for you."

Dot was thinking, "He's hard again! WOW!! He must really like Sue's mouth and hand or he's getting off on me in the backseat with Lee, or both."

Finally Tim had to pull over and did so as soon as he could find a parking place on the side street. And as soon as he stopped, Sue went down on his cock all the way with her mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked. As Dot listened she heard her husband moaning in the front seat as she let Lee explore her body some more in the back. Finally she lifted his face up off her breasts and looked him in the eyes and said, "I want to see it."

Lee smiled and said, "See what?"

She said, "You know what baby! I want to see it."

He smiled and said, "No. Tell me exactly what you want to see Dot."

She smiled knowing he was playing with her. Lee had a hand on each breast pulling and rolling her nipples as they sat facing each other. He rolled them around between his thumb and index finger as he said, "What do you want to see?"

She said, "Your cock. I want to see you big black cock. I want to hold it in my hand Lee. I know it's huge but I want to see it for myself. Like you wanted to see my big tits, I want to see your big cock."

He said, "Then do it. Take it out like I took your tits out and enjoy them. Enjoy my cock anyway you would like Dot. You know your husband is cumming in the front seat don't you. Sue sucks a great cock baby and eats a great pussy too. She does all sorts of things. I know I trained her. Timmy is enjoying her mouth tremendously."

At that very moment Dot didn't care. She wanted to see Lee's equipment, she had for a very long time. She smiled into his eyes and then looked back down and used her hands to undo his slacks. She opened them and saw the huge dark lump inside. She realized at that second that Lee didn't have on anything under his slacks. He said, I never wear any Dot. Why bother? It just gets in the way."

He was almost reading her mine. She almost laughed out loud as she reached her hand in and down like she was looking for the head. She moved her hand slowly like it was something she wasn't sure of. He said, "Don't be scared baby! Touch it. Pull it out. Look at it. Enjoy it like I'm enjoying your tits"

She moved her hand further down and felt the thick shaft of Lee's cock. Now skin on skin for the first time she jumped when she felt his fingers lifting her skirt and move to her thong and then under it. As she lifted his big piece of black meat out of his slacks she felt his finger pulling on her thong. He said, Lift up for me."

Tim was finishing now and Sue had really done a good job making him cum. Dot held Lee's cock in her hands as she lifted her hips and ass up off the seat. She felt her small black thong being slowly pulled down her thighs. It stuck to her a little against her pussy from her wetness before that had dried on it. Lee said, "You look so beautiful with my cock in your hand and your thong coming off. Your pussy is beautiful Dot. It's so pink and wet and shaved bald. It's actually opening for me. It looks like it's looking for me and what you're holding in your hand. Is it?"

He knew Tim could hear every word he said. Dot said, "Maybe Lee. It might just be one day."

She smiled at him and then they both looked to the front seat as Tim moaned, "Oh God that was so good. The best blowjob I ever had. I came like a river. Oh God Sue you can really suck baby!"

Dot felt a small smack of pain inside her heart as she heard Tim tell another woman how well she had sucked his cock and made him cum. She watched as Tim had held Sue's head and Sue pushed down taking all of Tim's cock into her mouth. It was small enough not to choke her at all. She had pushed her two fingers down on the base stretching it to its full 5 inch length as her other hand rubbed and squeezed Tim's balls gently. Now she was just milking Tim's cock for the last drops of his cum. Dot wondered if she was as good as Sue was. Most likely not Sue was a pro.

Meanwhile Lee had now slipped two of his long fingers into Dot's pussy and was giving her a nice slow finger fucking with them. He had her thong off completely and had moved her ass to the edge of the back seat. With her legs spread wide open like some whore for him, he was enjoying seeing her shaved pussy as his black fingers pumped into her pretty little white/pick pussy hole.

Dot went back looking and feeling Lee's cock as she saw her husband throw his head back on the head rest and moan again. She knew Timmy was done now he had shot his load twice, once in his slacks, what a waste and once in Sue's mouth. He was resting from receiving a very nice blowjob that Sue had given him.

Sue sat up and smiled at Dot as a small amount of Tim's cum escaped her mouth and was running down her chin slowly. She wiped it off with two fingers and offered it to Dot. Dot shook her head no and Sue just put her cum covered fingers in her mouth and licked Tim's cum off of them.

Then she turned around and watched Lee finger fuck Dot's pussy. She asked, "So Lee is she as tight as you figured she would be baby?"

Lee smiled and said, "Yes, Dot's pussy is very tight baby. You would love it. Hell I love it! But I had trouble getting two fingers inside her. I guess Timmy's cock isn't that thick either."

Sue said, "No it's not! Not thick at all. Not what I'm use to that's for sure."

She laughed and Dot said, "No he's no big at all Lee. It's nothing like you big black cock baby." . Tim was listening but just stayed the way he was. His cock felt like it was drained completely. It was less than 2 inches long now and completely soft. Sue said, "I think he's done for a while. I drained him Lee."