Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a surprising question, but it did offer an opportunity to probe.

"I'm not sure really. I mean how does this work now?" I queried.

"Sometimes we come here and connect with another couple, but tonight Rhonda wanted Craig, so we'll end up back at our place later," he explained.

In explaining, he showed no sign of embarrassment or shame and looking over my shoulder, I could see that Emily was listening intently.

"I see," I answered while nodding my head.

"It just seems so simple...I mean I would expect more...something..." Emily stammered, offering her opinion.

"More angst?" Hal asked with a short laugh.

"Yes, I guess," my wife confirmed.

"Gets easier with experience," he replied.

A short period of silence ensued before I spoke again, commenting, "You know we were expecting...people to...uhhh...be more aggressive."

The older man started laughing, which went on for a few seconds, before he said, "You're giving off nervous vibes. Especially, sitting here at the bar. Go sit at a table and you'll get some attention."

"Really?" I responded, not sure what else to say.

"Really," he answered, then quickly added, "Every man in here has been checking out Ms. Emily in case you hadn't noticed."

Turning to my wife, I could see a startled expression on her face, and she blushed deeply.

"Should we get a table?" I asked with a smirk.

"Here's fine," she shot back, which made both Hal and I laugh.

"Darling, would you like to dance?" the older man asked, looking past me towards my wife.

His use of the word surprised me, but quickly regaining my wits, I turned towards Emily and shrugged indicating I had no objection. Emily loves to dance, and since I hate to, it often became a point of tension. Still, this was not a normal place for us, and there was a moment of hesitation before she rose and accepted the man's hand.

Average would be the best way to describe Hal. He was a couple of inches short of six feet and had a medium build with brown hair that showed some gray at the temples. A fast song played as they approached the floor, but just as they arrived it ended and a slow number started. Without hesitation, he took my wife in his arms in a respectful way and they began moving to the music as if they had done so dozens of times. It wasn't long before Rhonda spotted them, and although I could see her speaking to them, it was much too far away for me to hear.

Rhonda and Craig returned first, and after a few quick words, they became engrossed in a whispered, personal conversation. Three songs later, I saw Emily and Hal headed back and as she approached, I could see a light sheen of perspiration on her arms and neck.

"Hal is a great dancer," my wife announced to the older woman, who had looked up when they arrived.

"Oh, he truly is," she agreed with a beaming smile.

As soon as Emily settled, I left for the restroom located in a hallway near the entrance. Once inside, I found one man at the urinal and another in the stall, so I stood behind and waited my turn.

"Is Hal going to get some of that?" a voice from the stall called out.

Before answering, the man at the urinal turned and looked at me, and from the shock on his face, I knew he recognized who I was.

"Forget it," he called out, hoping to quiet his friend.

"Damn, I bet she'd be good," the man in the stall answered, ignoring the urgent plea.

There were no further comments and seconds later he stepped out. By his expression, he too recognized me, and both men made a hasty and awkward exit. I was proud of myself for holding my temper, and I knew part of it was the situation we were experiencing. How could I get upset about some man ogling and desiring my wife when we had consciously chosen to visit a club whose purpose was to encourage that behavior? Still, it left me with a strange feeling, neither good nor bad, but different.

Leaving the bathroom, I could see Hal had moved from his stool and was standing in front of my wife in conversation. Again, after a moment of reflection, I realized I shouldn't be surprised, and with the acceptance came some interest in understanding how Emily was receiving the attention. Was she upset or insulted? Amused? Curious?

Hal stepped to the side when I arrived but made no move towards his seat, and I joined the conversation while Rhonda and Craig continued with their own. Emily showed no signs of distress, which I was happy to see, and I felt we could soon conclude the evening having had an adventure. In any event, she would certainly have something to tell Chloe when we returned home. After a few minutes, Hal excused himself to go to the restroom, and I was about to suggest to Emily that we head for the hotel, but before I could speak, she started.

"Hal asked us to go to their house," she stated while raising her eyebrows.

For an instant, some anger flashed through me as I thought about his attempt to maneuver through my wife. I was just about to tell her it was silly, and time to leave, when I decided to take a moment and probe her thoughts.

"Do you want to?" I asked, trying to look indifferent.

"No, but you tell him," she quickly replied.

"What did you tell him when he asked?" I followed.

"I said I would talk to you," she explained.

I realized she just wanted me to be the bad guy which didn't surprise me, but I decided to have some fun with it, so when Hal came back, I broached the subject.

"Emily said you asked us to come over," I said.

"Yeah, would love for y'all to. It's not far...an easy drive," he replied.

"Okay, we'll drop by, but we can't stay long," I answered, purposefully avoiding my wife's eyes.

Hal gave me the address, which I made a show of typing into my phone, and fifteen minutes later everyone made to leave. I could tell Emily was confused and irritated, but since my acceptance, she had made no effort to challenge the decision. What she didn't know was I had no intention of going to the house and had merely been teasing her. I fully intended to head straight for the hotel knowing we would never see these people again anyway, and I was just waiting for them to leave so they didn't offer us a ride.

"Are you serious?" my wife jumped me, as soon as they departed.

"I thought just for a drink. We can see how swingers live," I stated.

"Do what you want," she replied, clearly exasperated then added, "You're crazy."

Her mannerisms tickled me, and I fought but failed to hold back a laugh. After finishing, and seeing her looking at me with an annoyed glare, I started to explain.

"Sweetie, we're not going. That was just to play with you some," I said.

Unfortunately, she didn't see the humor in my approach, and she got that overly calm look that occurred when she was truly displeased. She was silent while I called a taxi and finally spoke after I told her it would be ten minutes.

"That was rude," she stated flatly.

I knew, that like countless other times, we had suddenly left the rational world and had started a war of wills. Most of the time, I let her have her way, although occasionally I would fight back, particularly when I had been drinking.

"Would you rather go?" I asked, flippantly.

"No, but why did you tell him you would? There was no reason to and it was rude," she replied, reiterating her characterization of my action.

"Well, let's go then," I replied, irked by her smugness.

We stood in silence near the front door while we waited for the cab which thankfully arrived several minutes early. However, when I directed the driver to our hotel, Emily decided to speak.

"Change your mind?" she said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

I truly did want to go to the hotel where I hoped to make love to my wife in the comfort of our lovely hotel room. However, once again, her condescending words struck a chord in me, and for the second time that night, I was redirecting the taxi driver towards a new destination. I expected Emily to step in and halt me, but amazingly she remained silent.

Soon, we were driving into a nice residential area, and as Hal had said, it wasn't long before we pulled in front of the designated house which featured a well-manicured lawn with two old oak trees in front. Once again, it struck me as odd to learn that people who I had previously labeled as sexual deviants lived outwardly normal lives, and I wondered if we might know others. I climbed from the car without speaking and met my wife just as she closed her door. She had a very strange expression on her face that looked equal parts annoyance, surprise, and nervousness.

"We're here," I said when Hal opened the front door.

"Welcome...welcome," he responded, stepping back to let us pass.

We followed him towards the back of the house until we came to a large den with a nice built-in bar in the corner. Immediately, he began to make drinks and a few minutes later we were holding our glasses, engaged in the same easy conversation we had experienced at the club. Rhonda and Craig were conspicuously absent, and although I wanted badly to ask, I steered clear of the subject. However, a few minutes later when Emily excused herself to visit the toilet, I learned far more than I expected.

"Would you and Emily like to watch?" Hal suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied, surprised and a little confused.

"Watch Rhonda in bed with Craig," he clarified, acting as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"She'll let you? I mean...uh...Emily won't..." I started but ended mid-sentence.

"Rhonda loves people watching. She's a natural exhibitionist, and don't be too sure about your wife. In my experience, nothing gets a woman more excited than watching others have sex," he responded with a smile.

"Thanks, but you know...I don't think she...we...will," I answered, still fighting for the right words.

"I see. Well, I'm going to join them. If you change your mind, come on back," he replied, and after telling me the location of the master bedroom, he left.

My first thought was how bizarre and rude it was to leave houseguests unattended, recent acquaintances at that, but in retrospect, I realized he knew exactly what he was doing. Of course, as soon as my wife returned, she asked about our host, and it took me several stammering attempts to explain to her what had occurred and where he had gone.

"Well, I hope you've had enough," she spat out when I finished.

"Me?" I started, then thinking better, said, "Yeah, let's go."

As we started to leave, I remembered the directions Hal had given me, and when we neared the intersection where one hallway led to the master bedroom, I stopped and with a finger to my lips signaled to Emily to be quiet and follow. Having come this far, I wanted to grab a peek for nothing more than to say I did.

"No..." she whispered urgently, and I avoided her attempt to grab my arm as I moved down the corridor.

I easily found the room and saw that the door was open several inches. Peering discreetly inside, I could see a room softly lit by candles, and Rhonda lay on her back on an elevated bed with Craig's face planted between her spread legs. Soft purrs were coming from her as she slowly lolled her head back and forth in obvious pleasure.

My dick instantly stiffened, and I had to use my hand to move it in my pants. It was only seconds later that Emily approached, waving with her hand for me to come back, but when she reached the point where she could see into the room, she stopped and looked. The seconds ticked by and became a minute as my wife witnessed the erotic scene. Neither of us had ever seen people having sex in real life, and I found it incredibly exciting and suspected that Emily did as well. I put my hand on her hip and attempted to guide her next to me, but in the process, I broke her concentration.

"This is sick...let's go," she said in a low, pleading voice.

"In a minute," I replied, hoping she would return to her voyeurism.

Emily shuffled her feet nervously for a few seconds, then finally settled down and returned to watching. She was just in time to see Craig end his oral work, quickly strip then move into position between Rhonda's open legs. Just for a moment, the flickering candlelight illuminated his cock, and I glanced at my beautiful wife's face which seemed drawn to his tool. Craig used his knees to push the older woman's legs even further apart, then with a dip of his hips, he found his target.

"Ohhh...ohhh yesss...ohhh fuck...fuck me good," Rhonda whined, loud enough for us to hear, as we watched him impale her.

The young stud started a slow movement, feeding her the full length of his cock, which continued to draw sounds of pleasure from our hostess. Emily, now completely still, watched the coupling, and only the occasional flick of her tongue over her lips indicated that she was not a statue.

I moved a half-step over, which brought me close behind her, and began to run my hands over her hips and ass while my eyes joined her sightline. As my arousal grew, my hands became more insistent, until I was pulling on her skirt to raise it so that I could get access to her panties. Surprisingly, only once did she try to fend me off, and after that, I was able to cinch the garment up until it was high enough that I could snake my hand underneath and find her thong.

"Huhhh...mmm..." she gasped when I contacted her covered pussy.

Up and down, I went with my fingers, feeling the heat permeating through the material and sensing she was very wet. Emily's ass began pushing against my rigid cock in time with my stroking, and I was just about to slip my fingers beneath her thong when without warning, the door opened wide. Suddenly, standing before us was a completely naked Hal.

"Ayyyeee!" my wife cried out in surprise while twisting to try and break free.

"Why don't you come in," the older man suggested in a low voice, with a smirk on his face.

For a moment, we stood in stunned silence, and in that time Hal's eyes took in my wife. Then, she turned and buried her face in my chest, and over her shoulder, I could see our host continuing to stare. He was in decent shape, with just a little belly fat, and sported an average-length dick with good girth. Surprisingly, a gold barbell adorned one of his nipples, which felt out of place on what so far had seemed to be a normal guy. Well, normal except for the wife sharing I thought, and realized my judgment might be flawed.

"Uh...no...wait...I don't know...uh we better go," I stammered, as Emily wrenched free and began to straighten her clothes.

"Up to you," he stated, taking a final look at my wife, then turned and moved to the end of the bed, leaving the door completely open.

"Let's go...please," my wife begged in a tiny voice, and it was obvious that she was very embarrassed.

I was about to take her hand and lead her away when Rhonda let loose with a series of high-pitched squeals of intense excitement, and as soon as they ended, she started emitting rhythmic grunts. She was truly receiving pleasure, and her sounds, coupled with the view we now had, stopped me as, once again, I felt mesmerized by the deep eroticism of watching others in the act. Ignoring Emily's tugs, I stayed in place and slowly her efforts dissipated, and after a minute or so had gone by, I took the risk of glancing her way and saw that she was once more focused on the bed. Now, there was no pretense of hiding, and I could see that Hal was splitting his time between watching his wife and looking at Emily, no doubt hoping that something would start again.

The scene before us felt almost overwhelming in sexual intensity, far different than anything I had considered, it enthralled me, and I found my hand on Emily's hip pushing her through the door. Strangely, she didn't object, and soon we were in the room, but rather than stand near the bed, we slunk back into the dark corner nearest the door. Twice, Emily pushed my hand away when I tried to reach beneath her dress, but on the third attempt, she let me proceed. The actions from the couple on the bed certainly helped, as Craig was now fucking the older woman with a full, powerful cadence that had her wailing in joy. By her sounds, I suspected she had cum at least once and would likely peak again if her lover didn't fade.

My wife sighed deeply when my fingers found her thong, and I started to tease, hoping to build her excitement. I could see that our host was now giving her his complete attention, watching intently, while he stroked his stiff cock. After another minute, I probed the edge of my wife's thong and then tried to work a finger beneath it.

"Don't," I demanded when Emily tried to squeeze her legs closed.

"Honey...no..." she whined.

"Hush..." I replied, and surprisingly, I felt her muscles relax.

Seconds later, my fingers were on her completely drenched slit and her hips began to move slightly. I spread the wetness from her slit across her entire mound, making sure I brushed over her swollen clit, and it wasn't long before her knees began to grow weak. Her sounds, soft moans interspersed with quick gasps, joined the movements of her body, which gave me the encouragement I needed to continue, and soon I was strumming her slit with two fingertips. I noticed that she would watch the fucking on the bed then close her eyes for several seconds while licking her lips before returning to the couple. There was no question that she was excited, more so than I had ever experienced, and I was now having to use my strength to keep her upright.

Although I didn't want to interrupt my progress, I was in an awkward position and it was becoming difficult to hold her. Off to the left was a loveseat, and even though I was worried I would break the spell, I shuffled the few feet and then pulled her against me as I flopped down. Fortunately, the movement didn't affect her, and within seconds my hand was back in place.

Sitting changed our point of view, but it was no less erotic as we now could gaze directly at Craig's shaft penetrating Rhonda. Even in the limited light, we could see it was glistening from her juices, and with each thrust, we could hear a wet, slurping sound. Now emboldened, I started to use my free hand to pull on the hem of her skirt, and after several firm tugs, it was mostly over her hips. Looking down, I could see that her fabric-covered mound, bulging from my hand, was on display, but when I tried to force her thong lower, she stopped me.

"No," she said in a clear voice.

Amazingly, she had managed to break from her reverie for just an instant to give the rebuke, but almost immediately returned to playing the voyeur. I was still determined, so after giving her some time, I tried once more. On this attempt, rather than speak, her hand grabbed my wrist, but I ignored her effort and pushed until I had the garment to mid-thigh. Now, with much better access, I went to work on her, alternating between her opening and her engorged clit while I licked on her soft neck.

"God, he's fucking her good," I whispered, while her body moved slowly in response to my touch.

A soft moan came from her that joined a spasm in her body that I thought might have been a small orgasm, but when she remained focused on the bed, I knew she wasn't there yet.

Hal's eyes had fixated on my wife's exposed pussy since I pushed her thong down. He was standing no more than three steps away and somehow Emily had managed to block him from her mind. However, I could tell by his body language he was getting antsy, so I wasn't surprised when, with slow calculated steps, he moved toward us. He slowly dropped to his knees, but it wasn't until his hand touched my wife's leg that she realized his closeness.

"What? No...honey...no..." she called out.

Hal must have realized he had one shot and he better make it count because with an amazingly deft move he dropped between her legs, brushed my hand away, and buried his face in her pussy.

123456...8