Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Tamara's table. The two guys were ogling her, but neither had apparently asked for a lap dance, and I could see she was getting ready to leave. She stood up, said her goodbyes, and walked away with a girlish high-pitched laugh.

She was wearing a plaid, pleated mini skirt that just barely covered her crotch and butt, a white button-down shirt tied up exposing her firm stomach and dangling belly button ring, white high-heeled shoes, and frilly ankle socks, her legs bare and taut as she walked towards me. I admired her, my eyes moving over her, until she was standing in front of me.

"I was wondering when you'd get here," she said.

"Earlier than I thought we would, but the guys were excited to get here," I said.

She leaned towards me, looked to the sides at the guys sitting at the bar that were now watching her instead of the woman on the stage.

"I'd kiss you but then all the customers would expect it too," she whispered to me.

"It's fine," I said and smiled. "I was just talking to the manager and got everything straightened out. He's closing early for us."

"How much did that cost you?" she asked.

"Enough to be worth it, I hope," I said.

I turned to the bartender and ordered my drink, bourbon on the rocks, then turned back to her.

"He said we'd have to negotiate with any girls to stay," I said. "So how much for you to stick around?"

She grinned at me slyly.

"Are you sure you want me to stay?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip and leaning towards me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I answered, leaning back against the bar, taking in the sight of her, smelling her heady perfume.

"For you maybe I'll do it for free," she said quietly, her lips near my ear.

"I'd rather pay," I whispered back.

She leaned back, smiling at me.

"Have it your way," she said.

"I was thinking one other girl too," I said and picked up my new drink from the bar. "For that two girl show you've told me about."

"Who do you want?" she asked, still smiling, still rocking her hips softly to the music.

"Probably Malena," I said.

"She won't stay for cheap," she told me.

"I figured that," I said.

I opened my wallet and passed her some cash.

"Think that'll be enough for the two of you?" I asked.

Tamara looked it over and nodded.

"More than enough," she said. "I'll talk to her when she's free."

"Thanks," I said.

I looked at the two guys sitting at the bar and the bartender almost right behind me. I couldn't give her the drugs right then.

"I'll find you later," I whispered.

I took my drink and leaned away from the bar and towards her. I let my free hand slide across her bare hip and stomach as I walked past her and back to the table.

At our table, the guys were watching the woman on stage, who was now on all her hands and knees, stripped of her corset, so her breasts hung down freely, crawling towards the guys at the front of the stage, waving money at her. She had just left our side of the table, and the guys were sitting back down in their chairs, probably having stuffed plenty of bills into her G-string.

"This place could be really expensive," Todd said breathlessly.

"It definitely is," I said and laughed.

"What did you talk to the manager about?" Patrick asked me.

"Well you'll find out eventually," I said.

I sat down and made a show of stirring the straw in my glass then taking a long drink.

"Come on," Todd pleaded.

"Well," I said. "The manager is going to close a bit early and we're going to have a private party."

They all looked at me astonished, then Craig let out a large bellow, stood up and high-fived everyone around the table.

"That fucking rocks," Craig yelled.

"So all the girls will be here just for us," Stephen said, his eyes darting around, the tip of his tongue pursed between his lips.

"Just two," I said, holding up two fingers. "I already picked them out."

"Which ones?" Richard asked, looking around. "Please tell me you got the brown-skinned goddess over there."

He pointed to Malena who was now grinding her butt into the groin of one of the guys she had been talking to in the back.

"Yes," I said.

"Fucking awesome," Richard said.

"And please tell me you got that one in the plaid skirt," Patrick said, pointing to Tamara.

"And she's the other one," I said. "You guys are two for two."

"She is incredible," Patrick said.

"In fact," I continued. "The two of them are going to do a private show for us. But you'll find out more about that later."

Craig yelled again, then came over and gave me a big bear hug, pinning me in my chair.

"The best bachelor party ever!" he yelled, making me smile as I cringed at his yell in my ear.

He sat back down and picked up his drink.

"A toast to the best man," he yelled.

Everyone lifted their drinks, clinked them together, and drank them down.

The music came to a stop and everyone cheered the dancer as she left the stage, her G-string and boots stuffed with cash.

"Now, how about a lap dance for the soon to be married man," Richard said.

"Fuck yeah," Todd said.

"You like that hot chick in the plaid skirt, right?" Richard asked.

"Oh yeah," Patrick said.

"I'll go talk to her for you," I said.

I stood up and walked over to Tamara who was at the bar talking to some guy, her fingers playing on the sides of a glass of water at the bar.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her.

"Sure, honey," she said.

She picked up her glass of water and followed me over to the empty side of the bar.

"I have a present for you," I said.

I slipped my hand into my pocket, watching for anyone to approach us, opened the baggie inside my pocket, pulled the pill out, and held it out to her.

"Ecstasy?" she asked, taking it from my hand and looking at it.

"Yup," I said. "I thought it'd be fun to take them tonight."

She looked at the pill suspiciously.

"I've never done it at work before," she said.

"I have a dropper of GHB too to help keep it calmer," I said.

I looked around again, saw no one watching, pulled the dropper out of my pocket and quickly squirted it into her water glass.

"You're going to drop with me?" she asked.

"I already have," I lied, almost feeling guilty, but pushing it back down.

"If I take these then you're going to have to fuck me really good later tonight," she said, looking at me slyly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said.

I touched the back of her hand and pushed it up towards her mouth. She dropped the pill into her mouth and drank it down with some of the water. I smiled and reached out to fondle with her dangling belly button ring.

"Be sure to drink all that water," I said.

"I know how to do this," she said lightly.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Also, the groom would like a lap dance from you," I said. "He thinks you're the hottest woman in here."

"He's right," she said and smiled.

I touched her bare back and led her over to the table, dropping my hand before anyone could see it.

"So there's a special boy here about to get married?" she asked, looking around the table.

"That's him," Richard said, standing up, pointing down at his brother. "That fucker is getting married. And he thinks you're the hottest chick in here."

She walked over to Patrick and leaned over him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Would the special bachelor boy like a special dance?" she asked, talking to him, but looking around the table.

Richard reached into his pocket and handed her some cash.

"Give him the best lap dance you got," he told her.

"Of course, baby," she said, taking the money, pulling the elastic of her skirt waist out, and letting it snap back as she stuffed the bills between her skirt and her waist.

Some bassy dance music started as she pivoted around Patrick, looking down at him. She put her hands on his shoulders, pressed his legs together with her legs and sat on his knees facing him, looking into his eyes. He placed his hands on her thighs and she shook her head as she pushed his hands off of her.

"Don't make me tie your hands behind your back, bad boy," she said.

"Please do," Patrick said.

"Shhh," she said and placed a finger to his lips. "Just sit here and be still."

She wrapped her fingers around his neck and began rocking her hips back and forth. She arched her back, her eyes locked on his, as she churned her hips.

I had seen her give lap dances at the club before, but never this close, and never to someone I knew. I was getting very aroused just watching her rock her hips on his legs.

The rest of the guys watched in silence, barely noticing as a waitress put more drinks on the table.

Patrick's arms hung at his side, but his muscles were straining as if something was holding his arms back from touching her. She made a soft sigh and bit her lip as she slid her butt forward and up his thighs, closer to his groin. She rocked her hips back and forth with the music and tossed her head back, letting her ponytails twist around her. Then, she suddenly jammed her hips forward all the way against his hips and stomach, pumped her hips a couple of times and cried out in a deep groan.

"Oh god," Patrick whispered, his body rigid, his chest panting.

"Oh baby," she said.

She stood up, her legs spread around him, so her stomach and groin were at his eye level. She put her hands in his hair and began rocking his head back and forth with the rhythm of her hips, bringing his face close to her crotch then rolling it away.

She lifted her right leg and draped it over his left shoulder, rubbing her thigh against the side of his face. She stretched her leg out, her foot pointing behind him, balanced on one leg, still rotating her hips, moaning softly, biting her lower lip, bringing his face close to her crotch.

Then, suddenly, she grabbed his shoulders, threw her other leg over his other shoulder, shoved her butt onto his thighs, pushing his legs apart, dropped her hands to his thighs, and fell back, her lower body extended to the floor. She hooked her feet behind him and threw her arms over head and onto the floor. Her skirt slid down, revealing her thin G-string. He looked down between her legs as she arched her back and rolled her hips, pushing her crotch towards him, offering it to him.

Richard stood up behind his brother to look down at her.

"Goddam," Richard groaned. "Look at that little brother." He grabbed his brother's head and pushed it towards her gyrating groin.

Tamara rose up, grabbing Patrick's shoulders, unwinding her legs, pointing them out straight to the sides in a wide V and looked up at Richard.

"Only one bad boy at a time," she cooed.

Richard laughed, let go of his brother's head and stood back, still looking down at them.

Tamara dropped her feet to the floor and moved in close to Patrick pressing her chest to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and head, her fingers delving into his hair. She moved her butt back and forth on his hips and pressed his face into her chest. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned loudly as she rocked her hips faster.

Patrick began moving his hips back against her, moaning into her chest.

"Yes, baby," she groaned.

Her skirt was pushed up so I could see her butt flexing as she ground against him, her thighs flexing, her heels scraping against the carpet. I knew he had to be rock hard beneath her and she was rubbing against him frantically.

Then, Patrick grabbed her waist and began pumping his body against her and pulling her against him. She stopped and yanked his head away from her chest.

"What did I say, bad boy?" she said.

She slid her hips back to his knees and pushed his hands off her waist and to his sides.

"Bad boys who can't behave don't get treats," she said.

She stood up and leaned over him, her lips close to his. She slid a hand down his chest and stomach, stopping right before his crotch.

"Have a good night, lover," she whispered to him.

She slid her hand back up his chest and over his cheek as she backed away. With a flourish of her skirt she strut away, the guys all watching her intently.

"Wow," Todd finally said.

"Did you come in your pants, bro?" Richard asked, slapping Patrick on the shoulder.

"Almost," Patrick sighed. "She got up too soon."

"That's what you get," Stephen said. "Should have let her do her thing."

"I'd like to do her thing," Craig said.

Everyone laughed. The mood lightened and everyone noticed their fresh drinks and began drinking again.

The night went quickly after that. Richard had Malena over for a lap dance. Her specialty was rubbing her butt into his crotch, and bouncing it up and down, her back to him. Craig got a lap dance from the blonde with the corset that had been on stage earlier. Her dance wasn't nearly as enthusiastic though Craig seemed to love it.

Eventually people started leaving the club. An announcement was made that they were closing and the last few patrons filed out.

"So you never told us which one is your girlfriend," Todd yelled, though the music had died down by then.

"I know," I said.

"So which one is she?" he asked.

I just shrugged and turned towards Patrick.

"Hey, Patrick," I yelled.

Startled, he turned towards me.

"What's up?" he asked.

"The place is closing so it's just us now," I said.

"Oh yeah, I heard that," he said, his voice slurring some.

"That means it's time for the big show," Richard yelled.

"Fuck yeah," Craig said and stood up. "Another drink to the best man."

Everyone stood up to toast me again.

"Just wait. You can thank me later," I protested.

They toasted and drank anyway.

The manager walked over, a big grin on his face. I stood up to meet him.

"The place is all yours," he said. "We locked the door so you'll have to ask someone to be let out when you're done. No later than 5 a.m. I must insist."

"That's fine," I said.

"The bartender will bring you drinks. The bouncer will be here but you won't see him unless you get out of hand," he said.

"We won't," I said.

"Okay, then," he said. "Malena and Tamara are back stage getting ready. You can sit or stand anywhere you want. And enjoy the show."

He held his hand out and I shook it. He walked away through some door marked "Private" leading to his office.

"Let's go stand over by the front of the stage," Craig said.

We followed Craig to the front of the stage.

The bartender came over, asked us what we wanted, and I told him to just keep bringing us what we had been drinking all night. He nodded and left. We waited by the stage, the club almost quiet with the usual music turned down. I pulled some of the leather chairs from around the tables so we could sit down if we wanted to.

Then, the lights on the stage come on brightly, and then dimmed some. Craig cheered.

"Here we go," Richard said excited.

The house music stopped and then some softer music started with a strong bass guitar.

The curtains parted and out stepped Tamara and Malena together, holding hands. Craig cheered again and Richard and Patrick clapped.

The women walked towards us and I looked intently at Tamara as she approached us. I could see her eyes were glassy and darting around her. She had a large grin on her face. Her body moved sinuously. She was enjoying the ecstasy ride.

They were wearing the same outfits they'd worn all night: Tamara in her plaid skirt, white shirt, heels, and bobby socks, and Malena with the heels, stockings, G-string, and pasties. They looked gorgeous together, such different body types, different types of sexuality and femininity. The group of us just watched them slowly prowl towards us.

A few feet from the edge of the stage they stopped, turned towards each other, and held hands. Slowly they leaned in closer and kissed lightly.

Patrick sighed audibly. Craig whistled and leaned forward on the stage.

Their lips slowly parted as they kissed, their mouths opening, their hands still intertwined. I had watched her kiss other women. I had watched her have sex with other women. But this was even more arousing being in a public place with others watching. I felt myself getting dizzy from excitement. I looked back and found a chair to sit in and flopped into it, far enough to the side so that I could see the women on the stage and the guys standing at the front.

They moved closer as they kissed and Malena slid her hands around Tamara's waist and back. Tamara kissed her back, her arms limp at her side. Malena was taller than Tamara and had to bend down slightly to kiss her deeper. She rubbed her large breasts against Tamara's as their kissing became more urgent.

Patrick, Richard, and Craig stood transfixed at the stage, their hands holding onto the brass railing around the edge of the stage. I looked over at Todd who was now standing up further to the side watching them.

Malena slid her hands around Tamara's body and pulled at the knot on the front of her shirt, pulling it free, and pushed the shirt to the side, exposing Tamara's bare breasts. Malena moved away slightly and slid her hands over Tamara's nude breasts and slid her fingers over the bare nipples. Tamara sighed and gripped Malena's hips tightly, her fingers digging into the soft skin.

Malena moved her hands to her own breasts, peeled off her pasties and flung them to the ground. She bent down and pressed their bare breasts together. She wrapped her arms around Tamara, down her back to her butt and pulled her against her tightly, kissing deeply, rubbing their bodies together. She slid the shirt down over Tamara's shoulders and Tamara let go of Malena's hips to lift the shirt slide down her arms and to the floor.

Then, Malena pulled away from Tamara to look at her, gave her another quick kiss, grabbed her hips and led her to the pole at the center of the stage. She backed Tamara up against the pole, grabbed Tamara's wrists, and held them up above her head against the pole, so that Tamara was stretched out with her back to the pole, her nipples hard, her chest rising and falling, her mouth wet.

Malena held Tamara's hands up while she lowered her head and sucked on Tamara's right breast, kissing the nipple, and then pulling it between her lips. Tamara sighed and cringed against the pole. She pulled at her hands but Malena held them tightly. Malena used her free hand to hold Tamara's breast and feed it into her mouth, sucking on it. Tamara's heels slid on the floor and then she pushed herself up straight with a loud moan.

Malena slurped the breast tightly until it popped from between her lips and then moved to the other one, fondling the wet one, tweaking Tamara's nipple. Tamara's back arched and writhed against the pole and her legs shook. Malena pressed Tamara's hands against the pole and Tamara opened her hands and grabbed the pole, holding her body up.

Malena grabbed a breast in each hand, squeezing and pinching, sucking on the left breast, kissing around the nipple, sucking it between her lips. Tamara's body shook, her head tilted back against the pole, her eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling, her lips parted with her moans.

Then, Malena slowly lowered herself to her knees, kissing her way down Tamara's stomach to the waist of her skirt, her hands sliding down Tamara's side and waist, until she was looking up at her. Tamara looked down at her, her eyes wide and glassy, panting.

Malena slid her hands down over Tamara's skirt, down her thighs to her knees, then back up slowly, looking up into Tamara's eyes, her hands going under the skirt and pushing it up revealing Tamara's pussy and neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"Holy shit, she's not wearing the G-string," Patrick muttered.

"What a perfect pussy," Todd said.

The guys were still standing in the same place, having barely moved during the show.