Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," she whispered.

She sat up to press her body against his, her hands slid up his sides, the side of her face to his shoulder, her legs entwining his legs. She shook again and gasped loudly. He slid his hands up her sides and held her as she panted against him, holding him inside of her, quivering around him.

Then, she let go of him and lay back languidly on the table, her body loose, her arms falling to her sides on the table, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling deeply.

"Look at that," Patrick said, standing beside me.

I looked where he was pointing at the ground between Craig's feet. A small puddle of liquid glistened on the floor, small drops and rivulets falling down. She must have squirted.

"She ever done that before?" Patrick asked.

"Not with me," I said, fascinated by the small puddle on the floor.

I moved to the side and saw both their stomachs and groins slick with the liquid. She had squirt all over them both. Now she lay on the table exhausted and trembling. Craig stood between her spread thighs, her legs dangling to the ground, and slid his hands over her hips and groin, spreading the liquid around. His hand brushed over her clit and she gasped once, her back arching slightly, and then lay back down.

I looked at her face, so tranquil, her eyes closed, her lips parted, breathing deeply, her face shining and red, and had never seen her so satiated and exhausted. She was beautiful. I moved towards her and brushed my hand across her cheek. She turned her face to me, her eyelids fluttered open; she smiled weakly, and closed her eyes again.

Her head started moving back and forth slowly and I looked down her body to see Craig starting to fuck her again. He was holding her hips and moving in and out of her, pulling almost the full long length of him out of her and then sliding back inside her at a gentle pace. Her pussy was wet and open to him, and took him in greedily. I stepped back from the table to see them both together, her laying limply on the table, her butt at the edge, her thighs hanging off of the edge, her shoes barely scraping the floor, her arms flat on the table, and Craig standing between her legs, his fingers gripping her hips, and moving his length in and out of her, watching her pussy grasping him.

That he hadn't come already during her own intense orgasm was startling, but I figured all of the drinking we had done was helping him last. Now that her pussy was so wet and spread for him he could fuck her easier.

He moved his hips back and forth at an easy languid pace, sliding that long thick shaft in and out of her, looking down where their bodies were joined. She lay still on the table, her body rocking lazily with his thrusts. I could tell from his clenched jaw and his fingers digging into her hips harder as he went that he wasn't going to maintain that pace for long, but he was enjoying the feel of her wrapped around him, swallowing him, and he wanted to wallow in it, savor it. She only moaned softly, as if lulled into some ecstatic peace, her skin shining with sweat, her breasts rising and falling, her nipples pointed and hard, her stomach glistening, her skirt bunched up at her waist.

Craig leaned forward, hunching over her, and slid his hands up her waist, up that flat stomach to her breasts and squeezed them gently. His butt squeezed as he pushed in and out of her, his back curled over her. She sighed as his hands held her breasts lightly, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. He groaned and straightened up, holding her breasts firmly and started driving his cock in and out of her in longer evenly paced strokes. Her back arched and she gasped, then lay still again, taking him into her, her body compliant, shifting back and forth with his thrusts.

With a deep push into her, he straightened up, his hands moving down from her breasts, down her stomach and hips, over her skirt to her thighs. He lifted her legs up, cradling them in his arms, opening them wide, her feet dangling, and began thrusting in and out of her faster, in long strokes, so that the head of his cock almost appeared from her, then plunged the full length into her again and again, his hips meeting her body with a soft slap. He began groaning loudly as he plunged into her, his large stomach jostling with the motion, his eyes moving over her, looking between her legs to see his shaft emerging from her, her breasts swaying, her hips pushed back and forth, her thighs cradled in his arms. His hands moved down her thighs to grasp her butt, letting her thighs lay along the length of his arms.

He sighed and his head fell back, his eyes rolling up to the ceiling, as he shoved hard into her and started pushing into her in small thrusts, barely pulling out of her, just grinding into her, his hands pulling her body tightly against him. She started moaning and panting, her eyes closed, and spread her arms to her sides to grasp the edge of the table. He pumped hard again and again, his body shaking, the table squeaking and rocking, her feet swaying back and forth at his sides.

Then with a loud groan his head fell forward as he leaned over her, his hands moving from her butt and planted on the table besides her hips, folding her over some as her legs slid along his arms, her knees folded at his elbows, her thighs spread around his belly. He started fucking her harder, pulling halfway out only to slam into her hard and deep, the skin of his hips smacking against her butt rhythmically. She held onto the edges of the table tightly and began moaning loudly, grunting as his large cock hit her deep inside. Sweat dropped from his red face onto her panting stomach and he looked down at her body, forced back and forth with his thrusts. He stood on up on his toes to push his cock down and into her, pushing as deep as he could, as hard as he could, and she took him in, her pussy seeming to pull him in, wrapped around him tightly, taking him in, bottomless and hungry.

He shoved into her once so hard, so violently, that they both cried out. Her back arched and he shoved into her deep again and again, not sliding out, just pushing in, groaning loudly as he came, pumping his cum into her, as she tossed her head to the side and her body arched up then shook and she cried out again and again until she bit her lower lip and held still as he pushed and shoved into her, his butt flexed, his thighs trembling, his arms holding him up rigidly, spurting into her with each thrust, and I saw a thin stream of liquid emerge from the place where his large stomach was pressed to her groin and hips, her pussy mashed against his large body, as she squirt again, her cum running down over her butt and thighs to the table and floor.

He held still, panting, his body jerking as she dropped back to the table, collapsing down, panting wildly, her stomach and breasts rising and falling, her hands letting go of the table and laying still on the table.

"Goddam," Craig whispered.

He settled back on his feet and let her thighs slide down his arms until he was holding them at his hips, his cock still engorged inside of her, a couple of inches of shaft emerging from her, pulsing as he pumped more of his cum into her. He sighed and slid in and out of her slowly and deeply, shuttering as the last of his semen squirmed out of him and inside of her. She was gorgeous as she laid on the table, just taking him in, breathing deeply, her body glistening.

"Goddam," he said again and sighed heavily.

Then, he pulled his hips back and his cock emerged from her, still thick and drooping down. Semen leaked from her open pussy and dripped to the floor. He looked down at her once more, taking her in as she lay on the table, his cum leaking from her wet pussy, his body between her slick thighs still held in his hands, and then stepped away, pushing her up on the table more, and setting her thighs on the table, her feet dangling towards the floor, leaving her sprawled on the table.

"Wow, that was fucking good," Craig said.

"Yes, it was," I said quietly, saying aloud what I had been thinking.

The other guys laughed. I looked at them and they were all standing around, having moved to different vantage points to watch. Malena was sitting in a chair further away, watching with a sly grin.

Craig pulled up his underwear and pants, pushing his still thick cock inside.

"I didn't know you were packing that," Todd said drunkenly.

Craig just shrugged.

"Modest to a fault," Patrick said.

I looked back at Tamara still lying on the table, looking peaceful like she was sleeping. I walked over to her and laid my hand on her slick stomach. She sighed and covered my hand with both of hers.

"How you feeling, baby?" I asked her.

"Wonderful," she said dreamily, a soft grin on her lips.

She looked up at me through lidded eyes then closed them again.

"Let's get you over here to lay down," I said.

I grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up. She was heavy and limp in my arms until I got her sitting up, then she straightened up, slid off the table, and stood up, leaning against me, my arm around her. I walked her to the booth and sat her down. She leaned against me for a moment, then slid back and lay down on the long cushioned seat. I put her legs up on the seat so she was lying out flat and comfortable.

I leaned over her and kissed her. She opened her mouth and kissed me deeply, our tongues touching. I brushed her hair back with my hand, cradling her head. Then, I broke the kiss and stood up, looking down at her, flushed and tired, satiated.

I turned back to the guys standing around, some of them drinking again. The bartender was still just standing behind the bar, acting as if this was just normal business. Maybe it was for him.

"You wore her out," Richard said to Craig.

"I think we can all take credit for that," Craig said.

"Almost all," Todd said and looked at Stephen.

Stephen looked back at him and then looked down at the floor.

"Yeah, Stephen, you gonna take your turn?" Patrick said.

"I don't know," Stephen said timidly. "She looks like she's pretty worn out."

"Then how about Malena," Richard said louder, turning to Malena so she could hear him.

"Same price as before," she responded.

"I don't have that kind of money," Stephen said.

He looked at Malena then back at us standing around him.

"I ain't going to loan you that," Richard said. "It was worth it for me. But I ain't paying it for you."

"Yeah, I don't see that happening from any of us," I said.

"Besides, Tamara is right over there," Todd said. "Just look at her."

Stephen did look at her, lying out on the booth seat, one arm on her stomach, the other dangling to the floor, her breasts rising and falling, her legs stretched out.

"I think she's done," Stephen said.

"She's fine," I said. "She wouldn't mind at all. In fact, she'd love more."

Stephen looked at me, licking his lower lip, obviously considering it, wanting it.

"In fact, I know she wants it," I said. "She wants you."

Craig slapped Stephen on the back.

"Go for it, man," Craig told him. "When you gonna get another chance like this?"

"She's fucking hot," Patrick said.

Stephen looked around at us, then back at Tamara. Craig gave him a push on the back which got Stephen moving towards her.

He walked over to her and looked down at her. I wasn't sure if he was going to do anything. I didn't think we could goad him into it. I figured any amount of cajoling would just embarrass him and make him not do it, so I asked for shots from the bartender to keep the guys occupied. The bartender brought our typical shots for everyone but Craig. The bartender obviously understood the situation. I'd have to tip him well before I left. We clinked our glasses together and downed the shots.

"Wow," Craig said.

"Damn," Patrick said. "I don't think I can do anymore of those and still walk out of here."

"That's the point," I said, getting a chuckle from everyone.

I had been intentionally not looking at Stephen, trying to get the others to do the same while we did the shot. The other guys had been aggressive about taking her, only Patrick even asking permission since he had been the first, probably in part from the alcohol I made sure they all drank. But Stephen was not as outgoing as the rest of them. I wasn't sure if he'd even fuck her. I wanted him to and I tried to keep the attention of the other guys so Stephen wouldn't feel watched, at least at first.

Finally, when I looked back at him he had moved towards her feet. Her one leg was now lying off the booth, her foot on the floor. He had probably moved it, spreading her legs apart, and was looking at her pussy. His hand was rubbing the front of his pants. I smiled. He was going to do it. She was difficult to resist, especially laying out like that, mostly naked, wet and open, and to a guy as shy as him having her so limp instead of aggressive would make it easier for him. Having her not demanding anything of him or taking control of him would let him come out of his shell.

He reached his other hand down and with his finger traced a line up her pussy from opening to her clit. She sighed softly. Taking that as consent he began rubbing his finger up and down, exploring her lips and folds, pushing inside of her very wet and open pussy. His hesitation had faded quickly. She was sexy and beautiful lying there, used and compliant. His timidity was overcome easily by alcohol and lust, a night of drinking and watching his friends fucking and now this incredibly gorgeous stripper that he could fuck if he wanted to, and he wanted to.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his erect dick out. It was uncircumcised and he rolled his hand over the foreskin, pulling it back and forth over the head.

"I always knew he wasn't Jewish," Craig joked, getting a sputtering laugh from everyone.

Stephen seemed to not hear, shutting us out entirely, concentrating on Tamara, two fingers now buried inside of her as his other hand stroked himself. Tamara laid still, only soft sighs coming from her lips.

Then he pulled his fingers from her and slowly moved onto the seat kneeling between her legs. He hovered over her, looking down at her, as he opened his pants and pushed them to his thighs. His erection looked painfully hard, standing out in a solid curve. He grabbed her leg that was still lying on the seat and lifted her knee, bending her leg and pressing it against the back of the seat. He slid his hands up and down her inner thighs, his eyes moving from between her legs to her face, which was mostly passive but soft sighs coming from her parted lips.

He leaned forward and placed a hand beside her between her chest and the back of the seat, lowering his hips down to her, grasping his cock in his other hand. I felt that electric thrill course through me I had felt several times that night, that anticipation as another man is about to penetrate her, that she'll soon have another penis inside of her, fucking her.

"Go for it, man," Craig said.

"I think that's what he's doing," Richard said.

And he was. Todd aimed the head of his penis at her pussy and with a slow thrust pushed inside her entirely, groaning as he hit bottom, her pussy so wet and open, taking him in smoothly and wrapping around him. He pulled his hand from between their bodies and placed it beside her, grabbing the edge of the cushioned seat. He held himself up over her and held still for a moment, his body trembling slightly, from holding himself up, from the overwhelming feeling of being inside of her finally. He looked down at her, so passive beneath him, so still except for her stomach rising and falling faster with his penetration.

He began moving in and out of her with long assured strokes, the curve of his cock pulling from her and up, then descending down and into her. At first he took it slowly, sliding his full length into her and pulling out almost all of the way, his body shaking as he held himself up, his knees digging into the cushioned seat, looking down at her face, watching her closely, making sure he wasn't hurting her or taking her without consent as she seemed to be practically unconscious, but her soft moans and deep breathing as he stroked in and out of her reassured him.

He started thrusting faster, not pulling out as far, but smacking down onto her, shoving into her as hard and deep as he could. He began groaning deep in his chest and his knees slid across the seat as he tried to push up against her. He dropped his head and arched his back as he drove in and out of her, her body being pressed down into the seat when his body met hers, then lifted up by the rising cushion as he pulled from her, the cushions rustling and squeaking, the sound of bare skin creaking against faux leather. Her body shifted back and forth beneath him, her breasts shook, as she moaned softly in time with his deep thrusts. His arms were shaking and hands sliding on the slick seat as he tried to push into her harder.

Then, he slid down to his elbows, holding his upper chest up, so his belly and hips were pressed to hers. He wrapped his hands under and around her shoulders to hold her against him as he slid in and out of her, his butt rising and falling, only the root of his shaft appearing between their bodies before pushing back into her. He started panting as he moved faster, his butt clenching hard each time he thrust into her, trying to push into her as deep as he could, looking down into her still face, soft moans coming from her wet parted lips.

He let out a loud groan, a frustrated needful cry, and lay down on top of her, pressing his body against hers. He moved his hands down her body, one hand wrapping around her thigh pressed against the back of the booth, the other hand grabbing her other thigh, lifting it up, and pulling it back, hooking his arm around her thigh so her foot dangled down to their joined hips. He pressed his face into the space between her neck and shoulder as he rammed into her, the full length of his shaft visibly moving in and out of her with her leg pulled back.

His body smacked into hers again and again, driving his cock into her, panting against her neck, his body straining, butt clenching, speeding up faster, his slick cock, coated with white fluids from all of the cum inside of her, hammering in and out of her, until his body tensed up and he thrust into her hard, pressing his hips against her tightly and shook for a moment then slid out and back in again, holding still for a moment, then hammering in and out of her rapidly again, cumming inside of her. He lifted his head up, his eyes closed, and groaned as he shoved in and out of her, his shaft pulsing and straining as his semen coursed into her. He shuddered and lay his head down again, his hips grinding slowly on top of her, her pussy milking the last of his cum from his spurting cock. He slowly lowered her leg back, putting her foot on the floor and slid his hands up and down her sides as he moved his hips slowly and rhythmically, immersed inside of her.

"Good job, Stephen," Todd yelled, walked over and slapped Stephen on the back.

Stephen looked up with a big dopey satisfied grin on his face, his hips still moving slowly, still squishing inside of her.

"Damn, buddy," Patrick said, moving next to me. "I can't believe you're fine with handing your girl around like this."

I just shrugged and gave him a smug smile.

"Jealousy isn't natural," I said. "We're doing only what we were meant to do."

I didn't know what that really meant if anything at all. I was too high from watching Tamara being fucked by four different guys, each cumming inside of her. I could barely stop my body from trembling from the overload of excitement and lust. I could barely think.

Patrick looked at me with a questioning look then smiled.