Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was coated with white semen, her opening filled by it and a small stream dripped out. He slid one hand up her waist and down to her thigh as he rubbed his wet cock on her bare ass, back and forth, leaving small trails of glistening semen. He moved the head of his cock back and forth across her butt then down to her pussy and moved it back and forth over her pussy opening, spreading the semen around. Then, with a groan from both of them he slid back into her. He leaned back, holding the base of his cock in one hand, the other on the front of her hip, and watched as he slid it in and out of her, the shaft covered in semen, pulling it from her and spreading it on her wet pussy. He pulled out of her entirely, leaving her pussy wet and open and slid back into her several times, just playing with her cum covered pussy, making her sigh longingly. Then, he slid into her once more and stroked the base of his cock, pushing the last of his cum into her and then pulled out of her and stepped back.

He sighed heavily and wiped a hand across his face with relief.

"I needed that," he groaned.

Tamara stood up straight and put her hands on her butt, feeling the stickiness. I started to walk towards her to get her to sit down and rest, but she turned around, swaying just a bit on her heels and walked directly towards Malena and Richard.

Malena was sitting up with her hands on Richard's knees, her head back, bouncing up and down on him, her butt shaking with the motion. She watched Tamara walking towards her and grinned. Tamara stopped in front of them and looked down at Malena who looked up at her as she continued lifting her hips up and down, impaling herself on Richard.

Tamara touched Malena's face lightly then bent down and kissed her. Malena kissed her back.

"Oh god," Craig said. "So fuckin' hot!"

Richard craned his neck up, trying to see the two women kissing. Craig pulled a chair right next to them and sat down, staring at them.

I watched Tamara kissing Malena deeply, pressing her mouth hungrily to Malena's lips, and knew that Tamara was feeling that need to touch and kiss, to absorb herself in someone else, anyone else.

Malena stopped moving and sat still on Richard's lap. She sat up more, lifting her hands from Richard's knees and touching Tamara's breasts. Tamara moaned, breaking the kiss, her hands on both sides of Malena's face. Malena rubbed Tamara's breasts lightly, holding them firmly in her hands, sitting up more as she pulled Tamara closer to her. Richard sat still beneath Malena, watching them kiss, rubbing his hands up and down her back and butt.

Richard spread his legs as Tamara walked between them, pushing Malena's legs wider. Malena pinched Tamara's nipples, making Tamara break the kiss with a loud groan. Malena sat back against Richard, letting go of Tamara's breasts, and sat watching her. Richard wrapped his arms around Malena and grabbed her large breasts.

Malena started rocking her hips, still watching Tamara, as Tamara stood in front of her, looking at her, her lips wet. Malena moaned as Richard fondled her breasts and started grinding his hips, pushing up into her. Tamara looked down Malena's body to her pussy wrapped around the base of Richard's squirming cock, buried inside of her.

Tamara slowly sank down to her knees between Richard's thighs and leaned forward, sliding her arms under Malena's thighs to grab her flexing butt. Malena leaned back further, digging her tall heels into the floor as she pushed back, rocking her butt. Richard held her against him, his hands grasping her breasts.

Tamara lowered her head down to Malena's pussy and began licking her clit. Malena moaned and grabbed Tamara's head, pulling her towards her. Tamara inched closer, wrapping her arms around Malena's churning butt, rising up on her knees, putting her ass in the air.. Richard slouched in the chair and pulled Malena to the side to look under her arm to see Tamara between their legs. Malena pulled a hand from Tamara's hair and wrapped her arm around Richard's head, holding onto him as Tamara sucked her clit between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Malena's body jerked and heaved, her butt shook, making Richard groan hard.

During the threesome Patrick had finally moved from his chair where Tamara had ridden him. Todd was sitting at a stool at the bar and Stephen hovered at the edges moving around. Craig was sitting in the chair next to them, practically hovering over them as he leaned forward in the chair.

Tamara pulled a hand from behind Malena and reached between Richard's thighs and cradled his balls. She licked up the couple of inches of his shaft emerging from Malena's pussy and up between Malena's labia to her clit, then licked back down. Richard started pulling out of Malena a bit more, giving Tamara more to lick, and Malena rocked further back and forth, sliding him in and out of her.

They found a fast rhythm together, Malena's hips churning on top of Richard, Richard pushing up against her, and Tamara licking up and down, licking them both as his penis moved in and out of Malena's wet pussy. Tamara held Richard's testicles in her hand, massaging them gently, her other hand gripped Malena's butt tightly. Richard was holding onto one of Malena's breasts with one hand and gripping one of her straining thighs with the other.

Malena's cries became louder as she rolled her hips faster, pushing down harder, and Richard met her, pushing harder into her, and Tamara turned her head to the side and opened her mouth around the base of his writhing penis and Malena's clutching pussy, sucking on them both, licking them both. Malena pulled Tamara's head a bit, pressing her mouth to her clit, and held her there where Tamara sucked on her clit eagerly.

Craig sat back in his chair, unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out, letting it flop out, thick, heavy, and half-hard and began stroking it as he watched them.

Malena shoved her body down onto Richard's pulsing cock and stiffened as an orgasm filled her. She held Tamara's head tightly and Tamara licked and sucked. Richard kept churning beneath her as her pussy clenched him, held him, and he pushed hard into her and grunted as he came inside of her. Malena shivered as his cock pulsed and surged inside of her, as Tamara licked her clit, holding Richard's head tightly against the side of her breast, as Richard looked down at Tamara.

With a shivering deep groan Malena began rocking her hips slowly as Richard spurt inside of her. Tamara released her clit and licked down her pussy and over Richard's pulsing shaft. Tamara moaned as she licked feeling his cock pour his semen inside of Malena's pussy, shaking her ass in the air rhythmically, her skirt brushing back and forth against her butt. Richard stiffened once more, then settled back into the chair. Malena kept moving slowly on top of him, her head back, her hair falling around him, as he massaged her breast lightly and gripped her thigh, holding her against him.

Tamara licked up and down his shaft and Malena's pussy as some semen trickled out of her, lapping it up. She pulled her hand from Malena's butt around to her inner thigh and pushed Malena back as she let go of Richard's balls to grab the base of his cock. She pulled his cock from Malena's soaking pussy and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it deeply, moving her head up and down, her hand massaging the base, pulling the last shaking spurts of come from him.

"Oh god," Richard groaned

Tamara pulled her mouth from his cock and licked the shaft, then licked over the head, the tip of her tongue slipping across the hole, cleaning him off, then plunged her mouth down over him again, wrapped her lips around his shaft tightly, and slid her mouth up once more with a deep satisfied moan, his cock head emerging from her mouth slick and shiny.

She then grabbed Malena's butt with both hands and pulled her hips towards her as she sat up and started licking up and down Malena's pussy. She pushed her tongue inside her, lapping up the semen that was drooling out, and licked up between the folds of her pussy.

"Goddam, girl," Craig said. "You are really fucking hot."

Malena lifted and tilted her hips towards Tamara, offering her pussy to her, Tamara's tongue pushing inside of her. Malena dropped her head back, her long dark hair falling over Richard's shoulder and head as he looked around her body, his arms holding her around her stomach as her arm wrapped around his neck.

Tamara tilted her head to plunge her tongue deeper into Malena's pussy, lapping inside of her, making Malena shiver and groan. Then, she kissed Malena's pussy softly and sat back on her heels, looking at them, her mouth wet as she licked her lips. Malena lowered herself down onto Richard's lap and lay back against him, her head back, as their breathing became deeper and relaxed against each other.

Craig had stroked his cock hard and it was the biggest of the group. Mine and Richard's were about average in all ways. Patrick's had been pretty thick and Todd's thin. Craig's dick though had grown to a length where he could have wrapped both of his large fists around it and still the head would have stuck out the top. It was thicker than Patrick's, curved up and tilted slightly to one side.

He stood up, gripping his erection in his fist, stirring Malena from her post-orgasm haze and looked at him.

"Damn, that is a huge cock," she said.

She leaned forward and stared at it. Tamara had been looking at Malena and Richard as she licked her lips, watching them come down, and now looked over at Craig, practically hovering over her.

She stared at him for a moment, taking it in, then turned, moved towards him, and had her hand around it, grabbing at him like a drowning man grabbing at a life preserver, with a hunger and need and lack of inhibition I'd seen for only moments at a time before, not like this. I grinned and shivered as she stroked him, staring at it. He stood in front of her and groaned, looking down at her as she kneeled in front of him.

She slid her hand up and down slowly, feeling its girth, moving down its length and pushing her hand back against him, letting it stretch out long and hard, her eyes wide and alive. Craig's large round stomach rose and fell with his deep excited breaths.

Then, she suddenly opened her mouth and swallowed it, pushing it as far as she could into her mouth, her hand still gripping the base. She pulled back a bit as it slid into her throat, opening her lips around his shaft to breathe in, then closed her mouth around him again and pushed forward until her lips were at her hand, her neck stretched out, his cock having to pushing deep into her throat, and her mouth and neck pulsed as she began sucking on him like that, not moving, just undulating around him. He laid his hands on her head as he watched her.

"Oh yes, baby," he groaned.

With a gasp she pulled back quickly, a long line of saliva stretching between her lips and his shaft and breaking, as she took a deep breath. Then, she was at it again, just licking it, up and down, underneath, the sides, wrapping her tongue and lips around it, rubbing it with her hand, exploring it. Craig rubbed his hands in her hair and watched her, encouraging her, shivering when she sucked on the head, licked it, and pulled back.

Then, she plunged it down her throat again, no hesitation, just down, even further, her throat straining, her lips meeting her hands at the base of his shaft, then going further, her hand flattening out against him.

"Oh god," he said. "How do you take it that deep?"

I had seen her swallow dildoes and strap-ons that were almost as big but was still surprised. She swallowed it like she needed it to be inside of her, no matter her own limitations, if she had any left.

She pulled back slowly, her lips opening to let her breathe as she slid back, her hand moving up his shaft behind her mouth, until it emerged from between her lips, and she sat back, looking at it, rubbing her saliva up and down it.

"I need it inside me," she groaned and her body seemed to shiver.

"Yes," was all Craig could say.

She stood up and he grabbed her shoulders, helping her up. He looked around then took her over to a table in front of a booth. He pulled it away from the booth then maneuvered her back against it. Looking at him hungrily, she sat up on the table, spreading her thighs for him.

I walked around Malena and Richard as they began separating themselves, and moved close to the table where Tamara sat.

He laid his hands on her thighs and slid them up to her waist, pushing her skirt up, as he stepped between her legs, his cock pointing out long and hard towards her. She leaned back some, putting a hand behind her, and held her skirt up with the other hand, spreading her thighs further, looking down as he approached her, holding his cock in his hand. He slid a finger up her pussy, parting her lips, then slid it inside of her. He leaned back, tilting his hips forward, as he used his fingers to open her up.

She panted as she looked down, watching him part her, watching his cock head move closer, then touching her. He rubbed the head over her soaking wet pussy and then slid his hand from the head back along the shaft, coating it in her juices, in all the juices that had been shot inside of her and oozed back out. He rubbed the head up and down her slit, holding her lips apart, opening her up to him.

She became still when he stopped and aimed the head into her. He held the tip, his fingers moving back as he pushed, and the head slipped into her tightly. She groaned and her thighs shook as he parted her. She bit her lower lip as she watched the head slide into her. He peeled her lips from his cock, keeping her pussy open to him, and pushed his fingers down on his cock as he pulled out a bit and then pushed into her, harder this time, the head shoving into her, disappearing inside of her completely.

Her body was stiff, her thighs shaking as she spread them wide, her feet dangling to the floor, looking down, entranced by his large cock penetrating her. He gripped the shaft and while spreading her open he began moving in and out of her, sinking deeper each time, pushing into her, spreading her around him. She groaned and sighed, her chest rising and falling with deep, excited breaths.

He pushed hard once, sinking into her with a couple inches of his shaft still visible from her body when she let go of her skirt and placed her hand on his round stomach, stopping him. He looked up at her and held still. She twisted her hips, shifting towards him on the table, a grimace on her shining face, her eyes large, looking at his giant cock penetrating her, spreading her. She licked her lips and slid her hand down his stomach to his rigid member, holding the remaining inches of his shaft with the tips of her fingers and thumb. She pushed her fingers back and he pulled back, sliding from her, her lips gripping him, then she pulled him towards her and he slid into her, making her groan loudly until just her fingers were between his body and hers. She leaned back further, bending her arm holding her up and looked up at him, panting softly as she took him inside of her.

She led him back out and into her again, deeper, holding the base of his shaft with just two fingers. She lay back further, her arm trembling, and licked her lips.

"Once more," she sighed.

She pushed him back and as he slid forward she pulled her hand away, placing her palm flat against the front of his hip, resisting him slightly as he slowly pierced her until he was entirely inside of her, making her shutter and cry out softly. Her fingers dug into his skin, holding him still as she adjusted to the size of him inside of her. She panted, her tongue slipping across her lips, and looked down between her thighs at his body joined to hers. He looked back at her expectantly, his body tight and trembling, either holding himself from cumming too soon or resisting the urge to pound into her.

She slid her hand from his hip, along her inner thigh, and between her legs. Her fingers spreading her labia, moving down around his shaft, holding herself open. She began rocking her hips back and forth slowly, moving him inside of her deeply. She moaned as he moved deep inside of her and she spread around him. He held still, his hands on her far spread thighs, holding onto her, watching her, as she moved, the barest inch of the base of his cock emerging from between her labia spread by her fingers and sliding back into her.

Her feet with high heeled shoes and ankle socks swayed with her slow rocking and the table creaked softly. Craig slid his hands up and down her inner thighs, his head down, watching her body move, leaning forward to see around his large stomach at her pussy spread and open around him. She dropped her head back, her ponytails swinging over the table top and groaned deeply as she moved her hips back and forth, her arm trembling to hold her up.

She moved her hand up from her pussy to her clit and began rubbing it in slow circles. She sighed and pushed back against him hard, held still for a moment, rubbing her clit, and then began rocking back and forth faster. Craig looked at her, his hands now gripping her thighs tightly, holding still, letting her move around him in those small motions, deep inside of her, and she looked back at him, biting her lower lip, some agreement passing between them, and he began moving his hips back and forth in slow, small thrusts, matching her, pushing into her deeply, making her gasp then groan loudly.

The table squeaked softly as they ground together, her fingers rubbing her clit faster, their eyes locked, his hips turning up slightly as he pushed into her each time, penetrating her deep, her pussy stretched around him, engulfing him. She started pushing against the table with her supporting arm, her elbow flexing as she pushed her body back and forth, her butt squirming on the edge of the table, and he matched her, pulling from her further, inches of his cock emerging glistening from her wet pussy and sliding back into her.

They set a moderate rhythm, their hips moving in unison, his thick cock shaft emerging from her pussy some then sliding back in to the hilt. Craig's body was stiff as if he still had to control himself, his fingers digging into her flexing thighs. She was rubbing her clit faster in large circles, her fingers flattened against it, over and over. She dropped her head back and closed her eyes, concentrating entirely on that large cock pushing into her. He watched her face intently, looking for signs from her, letting her lead.

She suddenly cried out and held still. He slid in and out of her once and she sat up, her hand that was supporting her grabbing his hips and pulling him against her. Her back curved and head down, she began rocking her hips wildly in short frantic thrusts, her legs wrapping around his legs, lifting her butt an inch from the table then back down against it as she moved back and forth, her hand rubbing at her clit. Craig held still and leaned forward, his hands moving up to hold onto her hips. She pushed her head against his chest as she jerked faster and harder, crushing his cock inside of her, riding him deep as she could.

Then, she yelled, louder than I'd ever heard her, almost a sound of pain, and her hips began jerking in short hard spasms as she pushed him into her. Her legs wrapped around him strained as she shook and thrust. Her nails dug into his soft waist. Her hand rubbed her clit up and down furiously. She yelled out again and again, short cries punctuating each rapid thrust, dissolving into one long cry as the thrusting stopped and her body shook.

She held still, panting, her head leaning against his chest, her hand pressing her clit but not moving, and her body shook again, making her gasp.