Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me and then looked over her shoulder at Patrick. I took her hand and led her from the bar stool over to Patrick. He sat in the chair, watching her come towards him. He opened his mouth to say something then stopped. He looked to me, then back at Tamara as she stopped in front of him, his eyes moving over her breasts, the skirt barely covering her crotch, her long legs, and heels. He licked his lips and sat up in his chair.

I stepped back away from her, letting her hand fall from mine, and moved to the side. The room was quiet as everyone looked at Tamara standing still in front of Patrick, swaying slightly on her heels, looking down at him.

She grabbed her breasts lightly pushing them together with a sigh, then slid her hands down her stomach, over her skirt, and under it, pulling it up, and stroked a finger over her pussy.

"Oh wow," Patrick sighed.

"You lucky fucker," Craig said. "I have to get married."

He and Richard laughed, but everyone else was silent as we watched her stroking her pussy softly, pushing her finger between the folds of flesh as she stared directly at Patrick. Her eyes fluttered as she rubbed her finger over her clit.

"Does the bad boy groom deserve to be treated nice," she said to him, her voice dreamy and distant.

"Definitely," Patrick said, nodding his head.

Tamara moaned and bit her lip, tilting her head, letting one ponytail fall across her face.

"He better be good to me if I'm good to him," she said.

"I'll be so good to you," Patrick said.

Craig laughed softly.

Tamara took the last couple of steps towards him and leaned over him, placing her hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes. His eyes drifted from her face to her breasts. She slid a hand down from his shoulder, over his chest and stomach, and down to his groin. She pressed her hand against his crotch.

"Does the groom's little friend want to come out and play with me?" she asked him.

"Since I first saw you," he said.

She pushed his knees apart, pushing herself between his legs, and lowered to her knees, still looking in his eyes. She rubbed her hand over the outline of his cock in his pants back and forth. He sighed and raised his hips.

"That seems so uncomfortable," she said. "Let me see if I can help."

She opened his zipper slowly and started to push a hand into the opening.

"Oh god," he groaned.

She used both hands to pull the opening apart and pull his cock out, very thick and only half-erect.

"So thick," she cooed.

Patrick reached to his belt to open his pants further but Tamara grabbed his hands and pushed them away.

"The boy's being bad," she said.

She pushed his hands to his sides.

"Good boys ask for what they want," she said. "Do you want your pants open more?"

"Yes, please," he said.

"That's a good boy," she purred at him.

She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled the pants opening to the side to see his cock sticking out through the hole in his white briefs.

"Is that better?" she asked him.

He nodded, looking down at her, waiting.

She sat back on her heels and slid one hand up and down his thigh, then encircled his cock with the other making him shutter and sigh. She moved her hand up and down softly a few times, feeling its weight in her hand. Then, holding it in her palm she slid her index finger around the head and beneath it, then traced her finger over the opening and back along the rim of the head. It grew more rigid in her hand and Patrick squirmed in the chair.

She grabbed his waist and pulled him towards her so he slouched in the chair. Then she sat up off her feet so she was over his lap, held the base of his penis with one hand, supported herself on his thigh with the other, lowered her head, and took his cock into her mouth. She lowered her head until her lips met her hand at the base and then closed around him. She sucked up slowly, moaning softly. Patrick groaned and dropped his head back. She held her lips around him lightly and moved her head up until she was sucking on the head. She licked underneath the head, circled it with her tongue, and then closed her lips around it and sucked back down the length of him to her hand.

I pulled my chair over to the side where I could see them better. Richard moved his chair around too, while the others stood around watching them.

She moved her head up and down several times, each time along the full length of him, sucking at the head, and he grew longer and thicker, until she couldn't go down all the way and moved her hand up his shaft some, sliding her lips down to her hand each time, the tip of his cock pushing deep into her mouth. Richard groaned and started moving his hips up and down with her.

He lifted his hips up once hard, pushing his cock into her throat, and she pulled her head up, releasing him for her mouth. She held him firmly in her hand and looked at him. He looked back at her and lowered his hips, knowing he'd pushed it too far into her mouth.

She slid her hand up and down his shaft, spreading her saliva over it, until his erection stood up long and straight, barely curved, the head an angry purple.

"This belongs inside of me," she said.

She stood up, her hand still wrapped around him, pushed his legs closed with her other hand, and then walked forward straddling him until her crotch was over his cock, her breasts in front of his face. He held still and stared at her, looking at her breasts then down to her crotch and her hand grasping him tightly. She pushed her other hand against his shoulder, holding him back, as she lowered her body down.

She rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, separating the lips, then gripped him and pushed down and his head sunk into her. She moaned and holding the base of the shaft slid down until she reached her hand.

"What a thick cock," she groaned, looking up over his head at something far away, at nothing, just feeling.

She started sliding up and down him slowly, her thighs flexing as she pushed her body up then relaxed backed down, only taking him to where her hand still held him. Patrick sat there motionless, his hands at his sides, watching her move, watching him slide in and out of her, watching her body move up and down. Then, as she descended once more, she sat down further until she was sitting on her hand, and pushing him inside of her, moved her hand out, and sat down on his lap, his cock buried to the hilt inside of her. She grabbed his shoulders and groaned as she sat there still and whipped her head back, throwing her ponytails over her shoulders.

"Oh yes," she moaned to the ceiling.

Then she grabbed his shirt in her fists and started moving up and down again, going up most of the shaft, then dropping back down, grunting each time she hit bottom. She dropped her head and looked somewhere over his shoulder and began moving faster.

I stood up and moved around behind her. I could see her pussy wrapped around his thick cock, stretched by it, as she slid up and down it, her pussy lips gripping him, her hole stretched, white juices from her and me coating his shaft. Her butt flexed as she moved, her thighs trembled.

Then, she sat down hard so that I could barely even see the base of his shaft emerging from her. Still holding his shirt in her hands she leaned back and began jamming her hips back and forth, pounding his cock inside of her. She started grunting softly with each thrust, each time thrusting it into her deeply. She stretched her legs out behind him, her heels pushing back against the floor as she rolled her butt back, then digging in as she jammed back against him.

"Oh yes, harder," she said.

He grunted and arched his back, trying to push into her as deep as he could, to stretch his cock into her. She picked up a frantically fast rhythm, thrusting back and forth, so deep and hard, I could only see the barest base of his shaft moving out of her, the rest of his length buried inside of her, hitting her somewhere deep inside, stretching her, pushing her.

He laid his hands on her hips as he looked down at her thrusting on top of him, at her pelvis joined to his. He was breathing hard, panting, as she drove him into her, and I could tell he wasn't going to hold on much longer.

"Just like that," she said to no one, as if she didn't know anyone else existed, just the cock buried inside of her.

Then, she straightened her back and began moving up and down just a bit with the rocking motion.

"Right there," she sighed. "Yes..."

Then she began moving even faster, hectically, both of them grunting, and she slammed herself down on him and cried out, holding still for a second, then moving at that pace again. He grabbed hold of her waist and his back arched. As she rose up a bit I could see the base of his cock, see it thicken as a surge of semen coursed through it. She jammed herself down on him again and again, pulling on his shirt, her thighs straining, and rolled her hips shoving him in deep and held him there, her body still for a second, then she shook and fell forward against him.

Both of their bodies shook as the tremors of their orgasms passed over them, his butt and thighs quivering, her hips and butt rolling back and forth, as their orgasms receded. As she was leaning forward I could see his cock sunk inside of her, see it expand and contract as the last of his cum spurt into her. She sighed deeply like a warm relief had spread over her.

She pushed herself up and looked at him, sliding her hands over his chest. He slid his hands down from her waist to her thighs and back up. They stared at each other and stroked each other until with a deep sigh she pushed herself up. His slick cock plopped out of her and a large glob of semen fell out behind it. She stood unsteadily on her feet, swooning back and forth.

I went to her side, took her hand, and led her back away from him. She wrapped her arm around me and held to me.

"So intense, almost too much," she sighed.

I took her over to the bar and sat her on the stool we had fucked on earlier. She plopped down, tired, and leaned back, her face red and sweaty.

"You are one lucky fucker," Craig said.

I turned to see Richard, Todd, and Craig standing around Patrick. Patrick raised his hand up and each of them gave him a high-five.

"Fucking sweet and tight," Patrick said.

"I'll bet," Craig said and looked at Tamara.

"This is one bachelor party you can't tell the bride about," Stephen said from behind them.

They all laughed and Stephen smiled back.

"How about you?" Richard asked Malena, who was sitting on a table behind them all, close enough to watch what was going on but staying away from the group.

"What about me?" she asked.

"You ready for a go?" he asked, walking towards her.

"I don't give it away for free," she said. "You want this..." She slid her hands over her large breasts and then down her body. "... then you have to pay for it."

"How much does that cost?" he asked.

"Oh, it costs plenty," she said.

I turned back to Tamara who seemed to be tired and excited at the same time. Her pupils were large, but her eyelids were fluttering closed. I asked the bartender to refill her water and told her to drink some more. She sat up groggily and drank the water a bit at first then turned it up and drank it down.

"There's an ATM machine right there," Richard said. "If I get the money out and give it to you, are you going to fuck me like that?"

Malena walked closer to him and slid a finger down his arm.

"I'll bounce this fine ass off of you until you can't remember your name," she said.

Richard went to the ATM machine immediately, inserted his card, and got out the cash. He took it over to her and she counted each bill, placing each one inside her stockings, one bill beside the other, until the top of her stockings were ringed entirely with twenty dollar bills. She led him over to a chair and sat him down. He fell into the chair and sat back, watching her.

"Open those pants up and let me see what you got," she told him.

He did as she asked and pushed his pants and underwear to his thighs. She knelt down between his knees and looked down at his soft penis, lying against his thigh.

"I'll bet that really grows into something else," she said.

She laid her hands on his thighs and lowered her head down, taking his penis between her lips and began rolling it around in her mouth.

"Oh god," Richard groaned.

I looked at Tamara who was now looking with dreamy interest at Malena and Richard. Her hands slid over her bare thighs as she watched and she groaned. She was getting turned on by watching them, still not satisfied.

Malena moved her lips up and down Richard's penis, pulling it longer. She slid a hand up his thigh and cradled his balls in her hand, and stroked them lightly. Richard laid his hands on her head, pushing the long wavy hair back from her face so he could see her sucking on him.

Stephen, Todd, and Craig both moved closer to Malena and Richard, watching them. Patrick finally pulled his pants closed, but lay still looking over at his brother.

As Richard's prick hardened Malena rose up and began moving her head up and down faster. She gripped the base of his cock and began jerking it as she sucked on the head. Richard groaned and moved his hips with her mouth and hand, holding her hair in his hands, and watching her intently.

Tamara stood up, looking over at Malena, then fell against me softly.

"Water," she said, turning to the bar. "I need more water."

She placed her hands on the bar to hold herself up while the bartender refilled her glass. She drank from it then set it back down. I saw her look up into the mirror behind the bar and saw Malena in the reflection. She stared at them and sighed. She put one foot up on the foot rest below the bar, spread her thighs and slid a hand between her legs.

I stepped back to watch her, to watch her watching Malena and Richard. I moved across the floor where I could watch them both.

Malena had Richard hard, his cock curved and long. She dropped her head and swallowed him entirely, engulfing him, his cock having to penetrate her throat. She held him there, then pulled back, took a breath of air and dropped her head again, pushing her nose into his pubic hair. Richard held her head and rolled his hips, groaning.

Todd opened his pants and let his own erection out, thin and hard, and began stroking it.

"I just can't take any more of this," he said.

He looked at Malena as she swallowed Richard's prick, working his fingers under his own erection, then he looked over at Tamara standing at the bar, rubbing her pussy, her thighs spread with one leg straight, the other propped on the foot rest, as she stared into the mirror.

"I just can't," he said again.

He walked over to Tamara, glancing at me as he went past, then back at her. He stopped behind her and lifted her skirt, exposing her bare ass. He slid his hand down her butt and probed her pussy from behind. Without saying anything, he pushed forward into her, making her grunt, sinking into her to his length.

For a moment, I wondered if I should stop him, until she bent forward over the bar and pushed her ass back against him, urging him to fuck her.

"Yes," she sighed.

The party had basically turned into a free-for-all orgy and I couldn't have been happier.

"Go for it, Todd," Craig yelled.

Todd didn't need the urging. He was already pumping in and out of her furiously. He held her skirt up to her hips and looked down at her wet pussy taking him inside. I could hear the sloppy wet sounds of their joining from where I was standing.

I looked at Tamara in the mirror and her face was flushed as she looked from Todd behind her to Malena still bent over Richard. She bent over further, offering her pussy to him, pushing back against him, and laid her forearms on the bar, grunting as he thrust into her.

In the mirror I saw Malena stand up and turned to watch her. Richard's erection was hard and curved, slick with her saliva. She grabbed it and slid her hand up and down it.

"I want you to ride me backwards," Richard said.

"I already knew that," she said.

She stood up, turned around, and bent over, showing her bare ass to him. He slid down in the chair and stared at her butt shaking in front of him, as he stroked his cock. She moved backwards, straddling his legs, placing her hands on his knees, until her butt and pussy were inches from his face. She swayed her hips back and forth and he watched her intently, his head and eyes moving with her. I could see her pussy was moist and swollen. She had been as aroused by the party as the guys.

Stroking his cock with one hand, Richard laid his other hand on her butt and slid it back and forth over cheeks, then grabbed one cheek, squeezing the firm flesh.

"You like that, honey?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he panted.

He slid his hand down her butt and between her legs over her pussy.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, churning her hips.

She raised and lowered her hips as he rubbed her pussy and slid a finger inside of her. She tossed her head back, throwing her hair over her back, and looked back at him.

"Oh yeah, baby," she said. "I want you inside of me now."

He pulled his finger out of her and held her pussy open as she lowered down on him. She bent over further, dropping her head down to look underneath her body, her hair falling in long curly waves over his knees. He pointed his cock into her, holding her open, and she lowered her hips until his head slid into her. He groaned, watching his cock enter her, watching it slide in deeper as she moved down further, her head down, watching her pussy engulf him.

She slid down the full length of him and began pumping up and down in slow long strokes, making them both moan. Richard leaned back further and laid his hands on her round butt, pulling the cheeks apart to see him sliding in and out of her as she raised and lowered her hips, her hands grasping his knees, her head down, and her hair swaying.

The steady slapping of Todd's body against Tamara's bare ass turned my attention back to them again. Todd was leaning back, his hands gripping her waist, pulling and pushing her back and forth, looking down at his cock thrusting in and out of her. Tamara was holding herself up on wobbly arms, both hands planted on the bar, panting, staring directly into the mirror at Malena riding Richard. Her body rocked and breasts shook as Todd plunged into her, his cock slipping in and out of her wet used pussy smoothly in long pounding strokes.

He slid his hands down from her waist over her butt and down her thighs, up and down, wrapping around her thighs then back, feeling her smooth warm skin. She pushed back against him, taking up his rhythm.

"Yes, yes," he groaned.

He started thrusting faster, his hands moving around the curves of her hips and thighs faster, jamming into her harder, and she pushed back harder against him, high grunts coming from her throat, her mouth open wide. Then, he leaned forward and wrapped his hands around her, grabbing her breasts, and pulled her back against him, almost laying on top of her, and jabbed into her rapidly. Her arms bent down from his weight and she pushed at the bar, pushing back against him, her head up, her ponytails swaying.

Then, he shoved in hard and began groaning, punctuating each thrust with a grunt, as he came inside of her.

"Oh yes," she sighed, and wrapped an arm around his hands grasping her breasts.

He grunted and thrust again and again and then just stopped, still clinging to her, his face pressed to her back. She moved sinuously beneath him, still wanting that pounding inside of her, still watching Malena and Richard in the mirror. He stood up, sliding his hands from her breasts, grabbed his penis and slid it out halfway. He grabbed the base of his cock his thumb on top and two fingers underneath and slid them up along the shaft, pushing more semen out of his cock and into her. He slid out further, her wet pussy clinging to the head and slid his hand up his cock once more and shook it slightly, then pulled out, making her sigh.