Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, If you're okay with it I'm not going to complain," he said.

"Good," I said, then wanting to cover my own confusion continued, "Besides it's not like you'll be getting much pussy once you're married."

"It's all gone now, man," Craig yelled.

Everyone laughed, even Stephen who was pulling himself off of Tamara. He stood up from the booth, pulled up his pants and buttoned up.

I walked over to her and looked down at her, lying on the seat, breathing softly and deeply, her thighs parted and slick, her pussy drenched, semen puddled onto the seat. I had never seen her so beautiful. I lifted her head up as I sat down beside her, laying her head in my lap. I began stroking her hair and she pulled her leg up from the floor and curled up on the seat.

The guys stood around, looking restless, and immediately Malena came over and started flirting and talking with them. The bartender brought some more drinks. Soon they were sitting around a table, talking and laughing. I sat with Tamara the rest of the night. She was mostly still but wasn't sleeping. She was adrift in her own body and sensations.

Eventually we decided to go and I got Tamara moving and dressed. We all took the limo and I had the driver drop off the guys. Tamara and I went back to our house and we lay in bed together naked. I curled up to her and ran my hands up and down her body, lightly touching her used and wet pussy, smelling her, a mix of sweat and cum, perfume and cologne. Later in the morning I entered her and took her slowly curled around her as she lay on her back, and thought of each of the guys fucking her, cumming in her, where my cock was now, and I came quickly, kissing her shoulder, and fell asleep inside of her.