Ecstasy, Alcohol, And Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fuckin' show," Richard said and grabbed Patrick's shoulder, shaking him.

I looked down at the table beside me and saw a fresh drink. The bartender was still serving us. I took a deep drink, letting the warm bourbon slide down my throat and into my stomach, soothing me, making my muscles relax.

On the stage, Malena held Tamara's skirt up, while Tamara still held onto the pole, her arms stretched above her head. Tamara slid her feet apart, spreading her thighs, as Malena leaned in towards her. She licked her tongue up Tamara's pussy once, making Tamara groan loudly and twist her head to the side.

With one hand, Malena held up Tamara's skirt, and slid the other up and down Tamara's thighs as she began licking her pussy back and forth, sitting back on her heels and tilting her head. Tamara turned her thighs towards Malena's lapping tongue, bent her knees, making her thighs flex and tremble.

Malena's hand went behind Tamara to grip her butt, pulling her towards her lapping tongue, as she licked up and down, and began flicking her clit with each stroke, making Tamara shake each time, biting her lower lip, looking down at the woman between her legs, licking her pussy.

I poured more of the bourbon into my body and stood up, feeling more in control. I took the fresh drinks for the guys from the table behind them and set them on the stage in front of them.

"Drink up, guys. I'm paying for them," I said.

Patrick turned to look at me, his eyes wide, and then looked down at drinks. He picked it up and drank. The other two saw him and did the same, looking over their glasses at the women on the stage.

Malena was now licking Tamara's pussy quickly, delving her tongue between the folds of her pussy, licking up and down, her hand gripping Tamara's butt tightly. Tamara's spread thighs shook violently as she groaned, her cries blending into the music.

Then, Malena sucked Tamara's clit between her lips, flicking it, and Tamara's body shook violently. She flung her head back, her body writhing, her hands slid down the pole, and she went silent and still for a moment, then cried out again as an orgasm shook her. Malena held her clit between her lips, making her ride it out, as Tamara's body alternately tensed and shook, ragged moans coming from her wet parted lips.

Malena pulled away, ran her fingertips over her lips and sucked on them. Tamara slowly slid down the pole to her knees until the women were facing each other and she moved languidly in towards Malena, straddling one thigh, pushing a knee between Malena's knees, and wrapped her arms around her. They kissed deeply, mouths wide open, tongues dancing.

"Wow," Richard said quietly.

"Fuck yeah," Craig said much more loudly.

Patrick turned around to find a chair behind him and sat down. The rest of us followed him, pulling chairs from the tables to face the stage. Stephen walked towards us, sliding his hand along the stage, watching the two women. He pulled up a chair next to us and sat down.

"I didn't know they were allowed to do that," Stephen said.

"Who cares?" said Craig. "They can do whatever they want."

We watched them kissing, Tamara sitting on Malena's thigh and grinding against it, her hands moving up and down Malena's sides. Then, she suddenly pulled away, grabbed Malena's arms and urged her down onto the stage. Malena turned so that she laid down towards the back of the stage, and Tamara moved with her, almost turning her back towards us.

"Oh god, there's more," Patrick moaned.

"Fuck yeah," Craig said again and leaned forward.

Tamara moved down Malena's body, grabbed her G-string, and slid it down her legs, Malena lifting her legs to help her pull them over her heels. Then she planted her heels flat on the stage, her knees pointed up, and thighs spread wide so we could all see the dark bare juicy pussy.

Tamara lowered her head to that pussy and began licking it, darting her tongue between the lips. Malena grabbed Tamara's ponytails and held her against her. Tamara's hands slid up Malena's body to grab her large breasts. Crouched between Malena's legs, Tamara's knees beneath her, she licked and sucked vigorously, pressing the width of her tongue against Malena's pussy and licking up, flicking her clit. Malena's body rose and fell on the stage, her hips bucking against Tamara's mouth.

Richard stood up, walked to the stage, and leaned forward, only a few feet from the two women, staring at them. The rest of us joined him, shoulder to shoulder, looking intently. Malena spread her legs further apart to give us a better view and pulled Tamara to the side. We could see Malena's glistening pussy appear and disappear behind Tamara's bobbing head.

Then, Malena pushed one of Tamara's hands down from her breast and to her pussy. Tamara quickly slid two fingers into Malena's wet pussy and Malena groaned, lifting her hips. Tamara began sucking on Malena's clit as she slid the fingers in and out of her. Malena reached down, grabbed Tamara's hand, turned it palm up and held the fingers inside of her. She began bucking her hips erratically, her other hand holding Tamara's ponytail tightly, holding her mouth to her clit. Tamara licked and sucked, jammed the fingers into her, until Malena yelled out and jerked wildly, her legs flexing as her hips bucked, her ass clenching, as an orgasm ran through her.

"She is fucking hot," Richard said, leaning forward intently. "Listen to her."

Malena moaned loudly as she held Tamara in place, her body rigid, letting the pleasure ride her, as Tamara held still, panting, until Malena released her and dropped her hips to the floor. Tamara wiped her hands across her face, looked down at Malena, and then crawled over and lay on top of her. They kissed again, Tamara between Malena's legs, grinding their hips together languidly.

"Really fucking hot," Craig said.

I was so hard I had to sit down just to relieve the pressure. The others joined me, all with noticeable erections in their pants.

"The best fucking best man," Patrick said.

I laughed and then everyone laughed, loud and hard.

We relaxed in the soft leather chairs as the laughter died down, feeling the intensity soften, as the two women kissed and held each other, moving against each other. Tamara spread her thighs, pushing her knees into Malena's thighs and I could see both of their pussies, wet and puffy, and wanted to sink myself into both of them.

"What gorgeous pussies," Todd said.

I took another drink and felt my control slither over me again like a warm blanket. I watched Tamara on top of Malena and knew I had to have her, had to be inside of her, that this would be the time to do it.

Tamara slowly rolled off of Malena to her knees beside her and sat there looking down at her. She ran her fingers over Malena's stomach and breasts. Malena shivered at her touch and pushed herself to her elbows to look at us, a large grin on her face.

I stood up and walked over to the stage.

"Tamara," I said loudly.

Tamara turned to look at me, her eyes large and glassy like she was seeing something far away, but looking at me.

"Come on over here," I said and held out my hand.

Tamara smiled and slowly crawled over to me.

"That's your girlfriend?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah," I said without turning around.

Tamara took my hand and let me guide her off of the stage and onto the floor.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She looked me in the eyes then down my body and slid her fingers up and down my chest and stomach.

"Wonderful," she sighed.

"Come get some water," I said.

I took her by the hand to the bar. The bartender put out a glass of water. She drank from it deeply until it was gone, sighing as she put it down.

"Thanks, baby," she said.

She leaned in towards me. Her body was radiating heat and glistened with sweat. She smelled of sex. I held her against me and kissed her, then kissed her deeper as I tasted Malena on her lips and tongue. She kissed me back, her hands grabbing at the front of my shirt. I pulled back and she was panting.

"Want me inside of you?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said, nodding her head.

"Then ask me," I said.

"Please, baby," she said, pulling my shirt out of my pants. "Please get inside of me."

I pushed her back onto a bar stool. She lay back on the stool, curled against the back rest, her hands grasping at my shirt.

I unzipped my pants, reached in and pulled out my erection, jutting out hard and long.

"Holy shit," Stephen whispered behind me.

I turned back to see the four of them standing in a group behind me. Malena walked up behind them.

"Show's not over," I said to them and smiled.

Richard laughed, pulled a chair forward, and sat down, leaning forward.

I felt fingers on my cock and turned around to Tamara grabbing me, pulling me towards her, her thighs spread, one leg thrown over the side of the bar stool chair, the other foot resting on the bar stool rest, her little skirt bunched up around her waist, her pussy wet and open.

"Please fuck me," she sighed.

I moved forward, lining the head of my cock to her pussy, the perfect height for me with her hips at the edge of the seat. I slid my hands down her inner thighs and she trembled. Her hand moved up and down my cock, stroking it.

"I need you inside of me," she pleaded.

I pushed her other leg up onto the bar stool arm rest, spreading her thighs wide, and moved in closer until the head of my cock was up against her.

"Please," she begged once more.

I parted her lips with two fingers and pushed into her slightly, both of us groaning, as I slid in smoothly and easily, her pussy wrapping around the head. I looked down at the tip of my penis encased inside of her, the rigid shaft lined up with her opening, and held myself still, feeling my cock pulsing. She whined and grabbed my hips, trying to pull me towards her and into her. My fingers held her lips apart, opening her to me, and I pulled back to see the head starting to pull from her, then slid back in a bit deeper, the head disappearing into her.

"Oh god, please, baby," she sighed.

Her body trembled and her thighs shook. I slid a hand up and down her inner thigh, her legs splayed out over the chair arm rests, her plaid skirt crumpled around her waist, her pussy wet and open. I pulled my hand from her pussy letting her lips close around me, grabbed the back of her head, my fingers curling in her hair, and leaned forward to kiss her. She leaned forward to meet me and kissed me back hungrily. I slid my other hand around her thigh, wrapping my fingers around her leg, and started sliding in and out of her, pushing into her deeper, making her break the kiss, as I sunk into her to the hilt in a few slow strokes.

I started thrusting in and out of her in long strokes, pushing my hips against her with each time, and held her head with her face just a few inches from me, looking into each other's eyes, her eyes dreamy and pupils dilated. I thrust into her harder to hear her grunt, her mouth open and panting, gliding in and out of her smoothly, sucking me in and clenching me as I withdrew. Her hands slid up under my shirt, moving up and down my clenching abdominal and chest muscles.

I pushed into her deeply and started twisting my hips, grinding into her, rubbing inside of her, and leaned down to kiss her again, our tongues touching. I pulled her thigh against my chest, her calf onto my shoulder, trying to jam into her deeper, plunge into her, feeling my cock head rubbing against her deep inside. She panted into the kiss and her fingers gripped my sides.

"Can I come?" she whispered into my mouth.

"Yes," I said.

I pulled my head back to look at her face as I pulled her head back and she cried out. Her pussy clenched down on me tightly and I pushed through it in those short jabs, pushing through her orgasm. She stiffened, her back arching, pushing her breasts up and against me. Her leg on my shoulder straightened, her foot pointing to the ceiling. I gritted my teeth, not wanting to cum inside her yet, feeling my cock pulsing, feeing pre-cum dribbling into her, wanting to enjoy this a bit longer. I had to stop and hold still inside of her to stop from cumming, but her pussy shook around me and I trembled, fighting to hold on. She panted and groaned, then her body relaxed back into the chair and she looked up at me, her eyes fluttering, drained but alive.

I straightened up, letting her leg slide back to the arm rest and pulled my hand from her hair, so her head leaned back against the back rest. I laid my hands on her outstretched thighs and looked down at my cock buried inside of her, now soaking wet with white fluid clinging to the skin. I pulled out until only the head was inside of her and ran a finger up and down the top of the shaft, feeling the slick fluid, and then rubbed it over her clit. She cried out and grabbed at my shirt, arching her back. I stopped and she relaxed again, her body trembling.

A small cheer came from behind me and I looked back to see Craig and Richard standing and yelling encouragement at me.

"Way to fuck her," Craig yelled.

Patrick, Stephen, and Todd were sitting in chairs watching us and smiling. Malena was sitting on a table beside Richard, her legs swinging, a perverse grin on her lips.

I pulled out of her and turned the chair slightly so they could see her around me, see her body lounging back, her skirt bunched at her waist, her breasts rising and falling with her breath, her firm thighs spread wide, her legs over the arm rests, her feet with high heels and ankle socks dangling freely, and between her legs at her wet, swollen pussy.

I put my hands on her knees, resting on the leather padded arm rests, and then slid into her, my cock slipping inside her eager pussy easily, making sure the group behind me could see, not sliding in far enough to block their view. I slid in and out of her at a moderate pace, pulling all the way out, then plunging into her, sliding in about halfway, just enough so they could see the penetration, then pulling back out. She lay almost motionless, just panting, but looking up at me through wide eyes, now recovered from her orgasm, feeling the ecstasy.

I moved my hands up and down her smooth thighs as I looked down at her, at my cock pulling from her and penetrating her again, the shaft sliding smoothly into her, at her tanned firm spread thighs, at her flat stomach, rising and falling with her quickening breaths. I started pushing into her deeper until my hips pressed against her butt, then pulled all the way back out, then plunged back in, her pussy making a clinging noise of wet flesh moving inside of wet flesh. I felt an orgasm building, turned on by the sight of her laying out on the stool before me and around me and by the group of guys watching behind me. I didn't want to hold out anymore.

I slid my hands down her thighs, grabbed her skirt in my fists, held her against me, and started pounding into her, not pulling out entirely anymore, just running the entire length of the shaft in and out of her. She started groaning loudly, her body shaking and feet swaying with my thrusts. I pulled her further towards me, her butt hanging off the edge of the seat and plunged into her faster and harder, my hips smacking against her butt with an audible slap again and again.

She grabbed onto my shirt and straightened her back, looking up at me, her eyes wide and alive, electric, focused on me, pulling me into her, and I fucked her harder, groaning as I felt it building, felt my body losing its rhythm, felt the urge to push deeper, the thrusts becoming shorter and shorter, until I felt it like a vice opening at the base of my cock, and with a loud groan felt my orgasm light through my chest and head as semen poured through my cock and into her in a giant spurt. I gripped the skirt tighter and jammed into her hard, stabbing again and again, my back arching, her body quaking, as she watched me, urged me on, and rolled her hips.

"Please cum in me, baby, please give me all your cum," she sighed, as I poured it into her.

The orgasm came in surges, moving in waves through my gut and spine and into my head, with each long spurt of semen that slid down the length of my cock and into her. I shoved into her as hard as I could, pressed against her, and dropped my head as the last hard surge poured through me and into her. Then, my body shook as several small waves of pleasure flowed through me, making my cock squirt smaller spurts deep inside of her.

She pulled on my shirt, pulling me towards her, and lifted herself up, until our lips met, and we kissed deeply. She rocked her hips slowly, letting the last of my semen leak into her. We broke the kiss, she brushed her fingers across my lips, looking far into my eyes, and then laid back on the stool.

"Holy shit," Todd said softly behind me.

"What a fuckin' show," Craig yelled.

With a deep sigh I straightened up and looked down at her glistening body spread out on the seat as she looked up at me. I slid my hands up and down her thighs and then stepped back, letting my half-hard cock slip out of her, making her sigh. A thick stream of semen poured from her and fell in a small puddle on the floor.

"You made a fuckin' mess," Patrick said.

"Literally," Malena chimed in.

I put my spent cock back in my pants and zipped up gingerly. I walked towards the group of guys and Craig stood up and slapped me on the back.

"Hell of a show, man," he said

"Thanks, but there was more than I thought there'd be," I said, pretending to be coy about doing what I had been planning to do. "Something just came over me."

"More like you came in her," Todd said.

Everyone laughed, including me.

"How about more drinks," I yelled.

The bartender made our drinks and set them on the bar. Malena brought them over to us, spending time to sway her ass and point it in our direction, obviously wanting some of the attention.

"To a hell of a night," Todd said, holding up his glass.

"And a hell of a bachelor party," Richard added.

We all held up our glasses and drank.

I turned to Tamara, who had slid her legs down from the rests and was slouched in the stool. She was looking around the room, her eyes bright and dreamy.

"Can you get some water for Tamara," I asked the bartender.

He got her the water. Slowly, she swiveled around in the stool and drank the water. I walked over to her, stood beside her, and stroked her hair.

"That was amazing," I said to her.

"More than amazing," she said, her words soft as if coming from far away. "I've never come so hard."

She finished her water and looked up at me. I touched her chin, turning her face up to me, and bent down to kiss her. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"You still look horny," I said.

"I feel..." she started, then wrapped her arms around herself, "... insatiable."

"Well," I said, still holding her chin in my hand, "How about you finish that lap dance for the groom?"

She looked at me for a while like she was looking through me, and then focused on me.

"Really?" she said dreamily.

"Sure," I said. "He deserves it and I think you want it. I think you want it really bad."

I saw her body tense as I said that and she sighed with a shiver and nodded.

"You really want it?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"Do you want me to do it?" she asked.

"I want you to ask me. I want you to say you want it," I said.

"I want it," she said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to give him that lap dance," she said, her eyes focusing sharper.

"And what else?" I asked.

"I want to fuck him. Will you let me fuck him?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

I kissed her again, a soft brush of lips, and then looked into her eyes.

"I'll love this," I said. "It'll make me happy. You make me happy."