Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to their guest bathroom and changed into my sailing pants and shirt and we left for the short drive to the lake along with a bottle of wine and some fruit. My boat is easy to launch and sail single handedly and we were out on the lake twenty minutes after we arrived. Once I had set the trim, I sat back and steered toward the center of the lake and down to the dam.

When I settled in, Natalie asked, "Will it bother you if I sit in your lap?"

"Will it bother me? Yes. Will it affect me being able to sail the boat? No."

She rose and sat down firmly on my lap. I took her hand and put the tiller in it and said, "Just hold this course. We don't need to do anything for awhile." Then I put my hands and arms around her waist.

A few moments later, she said, "My tits are cold."

"You have two layers of clothing on."

"The top of this swimsuit barely qualifies as a layer of clothing. Keep me warm with your hands." Then she laid back against my chest as my hands went under her sweat shirt and moved the skimpy bra out of the way. "That is so much better." She added.

It was certainly better for me too although I felt certain that she would soon be uncomfortable sitting on my lap. She adjusted herself several times but didn't complain or try to get up. We sailed for about 45 minutes when it was time to start turning back. I took the helm back although I was reluctant to release Natalie's wonderful breasts. She adjusted herself and moved forward on my lap. I thought she wanted to give me more maneuvering room. I was wrong. As soon as I had the first leg of our log tack back to the dock, she leaned back on my chest, kissed my lips and took hold of my cock. It was all I could do to avoid cumming in my pants.

She whispered in my ear, "You have played with your toys; now I think that I am entitled to one of my own." I could find no argument to her logic, so I accepted my fate.

When I completed our second tack, she said, "Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"I think that we are at the point where you can ask me anything, don't you think?" She squeezed me and sent chills up my spine.

"Have you made love with Lidia on this boat?"

"Yes, I have."

"In the cabin?"

"Yes and also here in the cockpit."

"I just wanted t know so I can get another sheet to put on the berth when we make love on it."

"I put a new mattress in last year and we haven't made love on it since."

"Oh, ok but I still want a sheet and pillows that are ours. Um, the other times I went sailing, the guys did all of the work. I think that I want to learn myself. Will you teach me?"

"Certainly."

"When can we start?"

"How about tomorrow after work?"

"I'll be ready when you get to my house." Then she laid her head on my chest again and released my cock. That was short lived because she wiggled her hand inside my pants and soon held it firmly in her grip.

We arrived back at the dock at midnight and I quickly buttoned up the boat and we walked back to my truck. When I asked about the thong swimsuit, she once again said that it was too nice to just leave so she would bring another one out tomorrow night. When I walked her inside, she led me to the sofa and sat me down. Then she went to the back for a moment and returned wearing only the tiny thong swim suit. "You bought it for me and I thought that you at least would want to see what I looked like in it. I won't wear it again until we go sailing together later this summer."

She looked fabulous in it. I could clearly see her perfectly shaped body. After she spun slowly around, she straddled my lap and sat down. "I told you that I wanted a couple of other things tonight. Get busy." With that she flicked the clasp on the bra and tossed it aside. This was really the first time that I got a good look at her breasts and her full nipples. If I could describe my vision of perfect, I would just show a picture of her. I leaned forward and began kissing and licking her soft flesh. As her nipples hardened, I began kissing those too and then sucking them gently between my lips.

Her hand slipped inside my pants and pulled them down enough so that the top half extended outside of its covering. Instead of holding it still or stroking it, she pulled it against the tiny string that had disappeared between her nether lips. She gently rubbed the tip up and down her damp slit. In the meantime, I had deposited three hickies on her breasts and was looking for a place for another one.

"I think we both better stop now. In another minute, I am going to pull you completely out and will sit on you until you are completely inside me and if that happens, there is no way that we will be able to look at anyone and say that we are just friends." She released my cock and pulled me to her for a kiss. That really wasn't much help as my cock found her slit unaided and slid a good ways farther down toward its ultimate target. She must have felt that too because she quickly stood up and waited while I tucked myself back in my pants.

Once back to some semblance of normalcy, she walked me to the door and gave me a toe curling kiss before she told me that she would call me tomorrow. It was extremely difficult but I managed to drive myself home and take a cold shower which helped cool down the heat I was feeling. It still took another half hour to fall asleep.

While I sort of expected it, I was still surprised when Anna walked to my door and said, "Lidia is on line one."

I took a deep breath and relaxed and then picked it up. "Hi, I wasn't expecting to hear from you today. So what is going on?"

"I thought I would just take a minute and ask about the sail last night."

"It was like most of the sails we have done. We got there a little after 10 and sailed down toward the dam. Then we turned around and sailed home. I was in bed by 12:30. I get the feeling that you are trying to probe for something else."

"Not really; I just wondered since it came up so suddenly. Did she look cute in her new swim suit?"

"I can only assume so. She wore it under a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. It was kind of cool last night. So I didn't actually get to see her in it."

"What a shame? Maybe we can tell them to bring their suits over Saturday for a swim or maybe we can take them out on the boat after dinner."

"Sounds good to me. Natalie really enjoyed the sail and wants to take lessons."

"So when are you going to start teaching her?"

"Tonight after work. I doubt that we will actually take the boat out but we can go over the lines and things. It is a little windy here today."

"Great." She didn't sound like she thought it was so great. I wondered what she was up to; I knew her well-enough that she was setting something up. "Um listen, something came up here and I won't be coming home Friday night but I have the first flight out Saturday morning. I will be home before noon. That shouldn't change anything for the afternoon."

"Alright, that sounds fine by me."

"I've got to run. I'll see you Saturday morning."

"Bye." I immediately opened my e-mail and sent Lidia to expect a call from Greg and to be cautious. I had just sent the message when Anna said, "Ms. Reynolds is here to see you." I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Great, send her in."

"Oh and John Crawford said that he would bring those papers you discussed by around 1:00. If you take her to lunch, they should be here when you get back."

"Anna, just out of curiosity, has Lidia called or asked about me recently?"

"Except for this morning, I haven't talked to her in over a month. Is there a problem?"

"I suspect that she is trying to keep an eye on me for some reason."

"Hell, you are the one who should be checking up on her with all of her traveling. I'll send Ms Reynolds in."

I stood and greeted Natalie with a smile.

"And what do I deserve this pleasant surprise today?"

"John Crawford called and said that he would have the papers by 1:00. I came early to con you in to going to lunch before he got here. I know a little Greek place that is quiet and the food is good."

"Sounds like a great idea but before we go, I just sent you an e-mail." She raised her eyebrow. "I just got off the phone with Lidia and I suspect that you will be getting a call from Greg too."

"Ah, he called about half an hour ago. He seemed to be fishing about last night."

"That is exactly what Lidia was doing too. Let's hope our stories are close enough to not raise eyebrows."

"All I told him was that we had a great time on the boat and were home about midnight. He asked if I wore the new swim suit. I told him I did but that I had sweat clothes on over it since it was chilly."

"We told the same story. Did he say anything about not coming home until Saturday?"

"Yes, he said that he developed a new prospect in Shreveport and needed to spend all Friday with him and that he would be home Saturday morning before noon. I take it that Lidia told you the same story."

I nodded. "I have a funny feeling that they might just be coming in tomorrow night and watching us to see if we get together."

"I'd like that but I guess that we won't be seeing each other then."

"Maybe, maybe not. Let me think about it over lunch."

We went to the Greek place and had a really nice lunch. Before we left, we confirmed the sailing lesson for tonight and I laid out a plan for tomorrow night. If nothing else, we could drive them crazy chasing us around town. Smiled and agreed that it might be fun.

She dropped me off at the office and picked up the folder of papers from John. I smiled and saw her off. On the way home later, I picked up some fried chicken and sides. It was too much grease and not much nutrition but we could eat on the boat and have a nice lesson to boot.

I changed and drove to pick Natalie up. She was ready and had a bottle of wine for us. As we drove to the lake, she said, "I was thinking. Greg was supposed to go from Nashville to Oxford Mississippi today and then to Shreveport tomorrow but he said that he had a new client to meet with in Nashville."

"Let me have your phone for a minute." I took it and activated the GPS. "Now call him. Did you tell him about our sailing lesson?"

"Yes. I'm not sure that he liked the idea though."

"Call him and tell him that we are going to the lake and that cell reception is non-existent there so he shouldn't try to call or worry. Tell him that you will home before dark and he can call you then if he wants to."

She made the call and hung up. I took the phone and the GPS said that the call was made to Nashville. "He's still in Nashville. If he calls later, we can double check but I doubt that he is going anywhere. There are also a couple of things we can do tomorrow and see if my hunch is right."

"I love your devious mind. Let's forget them. We have a sailing lesson to do and then some kissing lessons since it looks like tomorrow night and the weekend are fucked up."

I grinned and sped up. Natalie took to the sailing lesson like it was a natural thing to her. She had trouble remembering the names of all of the lines, but she knew what each one did. We took the boat out for an hour so that she could practice but then brought it in since we had said that we would be home before dark. She asked question all of the way home and I answered them all. She was definitely excited about her new skills.

We had eaten the chicken while we sailed and polished the bottle of wine off before we left. As we were about to disembark, she handed me a bikini suit that I hadn't seen before. It looked new but showed signs that it might have been worn once at most. It wasn't as skimpy as the one I bought but it was a size smaller and would still show a lot of skin. I smiled and put it behind one of the cushions and the empty wine bottle in one of the equipment lockers in the cockpit. She told me that she had worn it all afternoon to get it to look like it had been worn. She had picked it up cheap at Wal-Mart.

On the way home, we discussed what we were going to do when we got to her place. The main thing was that if either Lidia or Greg called, we could expect the other to also call. Therefore, the one who hadn't gotten the call should go out to the patio with his or her phone and wait patiently. That way they couldn't put us together at the same time like we had done them.

Right at 8:00, Natalie's phone rang and she answered as I took my phone and headed for the patio. I heard Natalie tell Greg that she had been home about half an hour and was about to take a bath and go to bed.

I sat down and waited and sure enough, my phone rang a minute later. "Hi Lid, what's up?"

"I was just missing you and thought I would call. You said that you would be home before dark so I waited to call." I hadn't said that to Lidia; Natalie had told Greg that.

"We got back about half an hour ago and I dropped her off. I'm sitting on the patio drinking a beer and trying to decide what to fix for my dinner."

"You didn't take something to the boat. You always do."

"Lidia had already eaten so I decided to wait until I got home. So how was your day?"

"Pretty tiring. I think I am going to bed early tonight. By the way, my flight gets in at 10:30 Saturday morning so I will be home by noon."

"I will probably already be getting the ribs ready. Natalie said that she would come over around 1:00 to do the vegetables. So we expect dinner to be about 4:00 or so."

"Sounds great. I look forward to it. If I don't talk to you tomorrow, I'll see you Saturday. Bye."

I looked up to see Natalie grinning at me. I took her phone and checked and then mine. Both calls originated from the same location in Nashville. Suddenly, I had a slight fear. "Nat did you mention to Greg about eating on the boat? I told Lidia that you had eaten before I picked you up and I waited until now to eat."

She frowned, "No, he didn't ask about that. I just told him that we went over the boat and took it out for an hour to practice and then you dropped me off and went home."

"That's great. If the subject comes up Saturday; you ate before we went and I waited to eat. I'm not sure that the subject will come up but just to be sure, we need to keep our stories consistent."

"Alright Mr. Perfect; right now, I want to find out if your lips are as consistent as they were last night. Get your ass into the living room and on the sofa."

I left at 10:30 again and it was getting worse trying to keep my cock under control. Tonight, Natalie had opened my pants and pulled them down and had free access to my hardness. Of course, I was working her tits over and had my hand inside her panties while stroking her sweet pussy. The taste on my fingers was memorable.

With any luck, by next week we could stop worrying about Lidia and Greg. They were either going to out themselves over the weekend or they were going to let it go. The next time both of them went out of town, we were going to have a two person orgy.

Friday morning dawned and felt a degree of apprehension. I wanted this game to be over. In fact, I wanted to go to John next week and file for divorce but under the circumstances, I had no proof. Everything was vague and proven nothing. The best thing I could do was be patient although that was getting harder and harder to do. I had briefed Natalie on what to do and had given her the phone numbers to call. She should call around noon and I would call a little earlier so as to not raise suspicions. She would then e-mail what she found out.

At 11:30, I called the airlines and confirmed that Lidia was booked on the 2:30 flight and that the plane was on time and should arrive in Dallas between 4:00 and 4:30. I then called the hotel and asked to speak to her room. They told me that she had checked out at 11:00 and caught a shuttle to the airport. One down and one to go. Thirty minutes later, my computer dinged indicating that I had a new e-mai.

It was from Natalie and confirmed that Greg was on the same flight as Lidia. As for his room, her story was that her husband had left and discovered that he had left something in the room and asked if she would call the desk and arrange to have it sent to their home. The desk assured her that while the room had been reserved and paid for, it appeared that no one had been in the room. The maid had said that the bed had not been used nor had any of the towels. He assured her that nothing had been left in the room.

I e-mailed her back that their flight would be on the ground around 4:30 and that we should start our fun around 5:30. She wrote back to confirm but then added, "I am falling in love with you." Then she logged off. I wasn't sure if I should reply in kind but decided to wait and tell her in person after tomorrow.

I got a deli sandwich and ate at my desk. At 2:00, my phone rang and I found myself talking to Lidia's boss. I had met him at several social functions and also did a small data project for him a couple of years ago.

"Hi Dan; how are things with you?"

"Pretty good, Rod. I picked up a number of new clients and things are busy. What's up with you?"

"Do you still do data projects like you used to?"

"Yes, I wish I had more of those and fewer tax things to do. Do you need another one?"

"Yes, but this has to be very private. We are considering a buyout of another company. I have been reviewing their sales data and something seems wrong. They have about 100 salesmen around the country and all of them seem very productive. But when you add up the numbers, the margins just aren't what they should be. I thought that you might sort the data and see if you can find out what is happening."

"I'd love to do it. Do you have paper for me or can you send it to me electronically?"

"I can drop off a flash drive with the last five years data on it. I removed all of the names since it might give away who we are talking about."

"That's perfect. I actually don't really like to look at the names; that makes it more personal. If all I see are numbers, then I can find the story and not have any personal stake in anyone. With you providing the data, it will probably take a day to do my thing so we are talking around $1000 or less."

"I would pay double that if you can figure this out. If I can fix it, it would be worth a lot more than a grand."

"Fine, I'll charge you double and still let you pick up the check when we go out to dinner."

"Have you enjoyed having Lidia home this week? She's been traveling a lot and I told her to take this week off. Next week she will be gone for ten days to St. Louis."

I almost said something but then held it back and said. "Drop that data off with Anna and I'll get it. My other line is flashing at me."

"I'll drop it off within the hour. I'm going home early and see if I can interest my wife in a little afternoon delight."

"Good luck on that." I hung up and thought over what he had just told me. She wasn't scheduled to travel this week but she left on Monday morning like usual. On a whim, I pulled out our cell phone bills and looked through the records on her phone for past three months. An hour later, I had of list of numbers who she had been in contact with more than ten times in a months. There were eight of them.

Thirty minutes later, I had discovered that four of them were businesses doing work which might be using products she sold. The other four were not. Two were professional offices; one in St. Louis and the other in Little Rock, two places that she visited frequently. The other two were home phones but no one answered. I did get the first names from the answering machine. Both sounded like young professional types.

I pulled up her credit card statements and made a chart of her travels for the past several months and then put the cities and dates of the phone numbers against her travel schedule. When I sat back and looked at it, there was a very clear pattern. The week before she traveled to a city, there were frequent phone calls to the number in that city. They stopped or were reduced to a daily one on the day that she arrived. After she left, she began calling the guy in the next city she would be going to. Two of the guys had not been called before her last visit there so I assumed that she dropped them or found someone else who hasn't shown up on the bills yet. The two guys who I had home phones for, I quickly found out their name and address. The two office numbers were easy to look up on the internet. One was a law office and the other a real estate office. Both had pictures of their staff and I was able to narrow down the choices to four that looked like her type.

1...456789