Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also appeared that her contact with Greg had begun after the last neighborhood party and seemed to climax three weeks before during a trip to Houston and then this trip to Nashville. She was already calling the guy in St Louis. The other thing I noticed was that on some of her trips there was no charge for a hotel. That meant that she was comfortable enough with them to stay at their place. The guy in St. Louis seemed to be one of those, at least for her last two visits, she had no hotel charges.

It was 4:00 and I had to leave in thirty minutes to change and pick Natalie up at 5:30. But I went upstairs and found John just killing time until he left for the weekend. In answer to my question, he told me that actual photographs were the best evidence of adultery. In the absence of that, some really tight corroborating evidence would be good but not a sure thing. I decided that I needed to contact an investigator in St Louis who hopefully could take the job next week. A quick look at the internet gave me three names that sounded reputable. The first one wasn't available. The second one sounded like an old man. The third one turned out to be a young woman who was just getting her own agency going after working for four years with the older man. I briefed her on the situation and she quoted me a daily rate which I felt was reasonable. I gave her my private credit card number and she promised to keep in touch next week as things developed.

I had done all I could do so I took a deep breath and left the office to go home and try to get in the mood for tonight. I debated about telling Natalie and decided that I would tell her what I had discovered but not until we were away from the house and in the truck or grocery store where we were very unlikely to be overheard. The thought of being with Natalie suddenly became very important to me as she had become my life jacket in the storm.

I changed into casual attire and drove around the block looking around for a strange vehicle. It turned out to be a van which would be easy to spot. As I neared it to pass to get to Natalie's house, one of the heads disappeared and the other turned away. There was little chance on not being aware of where they were. I parked and knocked on Natalie's door. Before she could jump into my arms, I told her to get her purse and not pay any attention to the van parked at the corner. She grinned and went inside to get her purse. I opened the truck door for her and then backed out and drove in the other direction. The van followed us slowly about a quarter of a mile behind us.

I quickly told her about what I had learned. She looked stunned that Lidia was that well organized as well as promiscuous. We talked and agreed to just do what we planned tonight and that we would play tomorrow by ear. She slipped her hand over and held mine and then said, "I am so sorry for you but I am here for you anytime you need me."

"I will need you a lot probably starting Monday after she leaves again."

"I will be there for you. Greg is scheduled out again next week also. Do you want me to stay and sleep with you next week?"

"There is nothing I would like more than that but I think we should wait and make a final decision on Monday after they are both gone."

"I love you Dan."

"I know. I read your note in the e-mail and I hear you right now. I decided to wait until we were together to tell you in person that I love you too."

"Hearing you say that makes me feel so good and I am now fully prepared to support you anyway I can. By the way, soon after I can get Greg to sign that addendum, I am going to file for divorce. I didn't tell you but I hired an investigator in Nashville. He has a pretty complete file of recording and pictures. I should have them Monday. You can use them too if you need to."

"I hired an investigator today to check up on her in St. Louis next week too. If she gets anything at all, that will pretty well sew things up for both of us, I think. Then, I am going to try my damndest to wrap you up and make you the happiest woman alive for the rest of our lives."

"Oh you do know how to sweet talk this woman. If you say 'I love you again', I probably will cum."

I said, "I love you with all of my heart, Natalie." I think she actually did cum when I said that.

We then spent over two hours going to two farmer's markets, two grocery stores, and a butcher shop to get out thing for both houses and the dinner tomorrow. I felt quite sure that Lidia was beside herself just sitting around watching us go in and out of stores. By the time we headed back toward the house, my spirits had lifted and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

As we had decided, we stopped at my house and carried my things and her things for the dinner into my kitchen. Then we drove to her house and I helped carry her bags inside. After the last one was in the kitchen, I stayed long enough for one of her toe curling kisses and then I left to return to my house. I was going to put the ribs into the marinade and then just kill the rest of the evening. Natalie was going to come over about 11:00 in the morning to start her vegetables. We would then play it by ear for the rest of the day.

I had done my thing and was sitting on the sofa trying to pay attention to a stupid movie when I heard a quiet tapping at the patio door. It was Natalie. I opened it and let her in and then locked it again. She was in my arms kissing me a moment later.

When she stopped, she looked up at me and said, "Forgive me. I couldn't help it. They are still sitting in the van watching my house. I locked the deadbolts and snuck out the back door and cut through our neighbor's yard and then jumped a couple of fences to get here. Every once in awhile, they drive around to check here but then they park at the end of the road. Now come with me. We are going to quit playing around and we are going to fuck each other silly. I'll sneak back home around 2 or 3:00 and come back like we planned." I could think of no reason to not accept her alteration to our plan so we went into the guest bedroom, undressed and then proceeded to make love to each other for over four hours. She came numerous times and I came three times. When she dressed and left through the back door again, I was spent and exhausted but felt better than I had in months. I turned off the rest of the lights and crawled in my regular bed and reminded myself to wash the guest room sheets in the morning.

I showered and dressed in the morning and made coffee. After that I lit the grill and started turning the oak into nice embers. I would add the apple chips when I put the ribs on. Three hours later, we would be eating some very tasty and moist ribs. Natalie knocked at 10:00 and kissed me fervently followed by the simple statement that she wanted me again but could wait. Then she started on her vegetables for the day. She said that they must have given it up sometime early because they were there when she snuck into the back door but they were gone when she got up.

Lidia arrived at 12:00 looking a little haggard and saying that she had to get up early to catch her flight. Thirty minutes later, Greg knocked and came in with a similar story. Lidia went to the back with her bag and Greg brought in a change from his travel clothes. We talked and eventually, Lidia lightened and asked Natalie about her Wednesday night and Thursday sails. Natalie responded very positively and told her about our efforts. That brought a smile to Lidia. Greg was basically quiet even when I offered him a beer. He took it but still sat quietly.

When dinner was ready, everyone came to the table and but soon were offering compliments about the ribs and the roasted vegetables and the potato salad. Natalie and I beamed. After eating, Greg seemed to perk up a little and Lidia seemed to regain her center stage personality.

We sat on the patio for an hour just talking about work and things in general. Finally, Lidia popped up and said, "Why don't we go out in the boat and let Natalie show us what Danny taught her this week?" Her suggestion was met by silence until Natalie said, "Dan mentioned that you might want to do that; so I'm wearing my swim suit under the clothes. I'm game."

"Great. Let me go change and we can go. Danny, you have your boat clothes; Greg this will work just fine for you. Lidia went to the back and I went to the front bathroom to change. Greg said a few words to Natalie and she replied but I didn't hear what was said. As we started driving towards the marina, Lidia said, "Danny, we need to get some ice. I brought a bottle of tequila and some lemons and limes."

I said "Ok." But that triggered something in my memory but I couldn't remember what it was. I got a bag of ice and put it in the ice chest. Lidia put the tequila in there too. Then we unloaded and walked down to the boat. On my way, I passed the marina manager. He called me aside and told me that some high school kids had had a party there last night and some of them had gone down the docks and a few had gotten in some of the boats. He had been checking but couldn't tell if anyone had been on my boat but to take a careful look around. I agreed.

Natalie asked what the trouble was and I told them what had happened. When we got to the boat and got aboard, I looked carefully around and could see no signs of entry at all. Just then, Greg said, "Well it looks like someone has been here." He pulled the wine bottle from the locker. I just nodded. A moment later, Lidia said, "Natalie, you were out here twice this week; did you lose something?" She was holding up the bikini.

Natalie blushed but said, "That is too way small for me; besides I wore the suit that Dan got me for my birthday both times. See; I'm wearing it now." She uncovered her top and dropped her loose shorts and stood there in lime green bottoms and a matching conservative top.

Lidia snickered, "I figured that since he was a guy, he would have bought you a thong or something that was barely there."

Greg piped up, "It is a good thing that he didn't spend his money on a thong; she won't wear one. She says that it shows too much but isn't that what swim suits are all about."

Lidia cut him off, "Only to guys, Greg; only to guys."

Natalie was a deep pink while this was going on.

I spoke up and defended her, "It's alright Natalie; when you are captain of the boat, you can wear whatever you want and tell your worthless crew to shove it or walk the plank."

Natalie replied in her most innocent voice, "Oh, is there a plank on board; I didn't notice one the other day."

That brought a laugh from everyone. I continued, "Alright, crew settle down and let's get this show on the road. First mate, that's you Natalie, tend to the fenders on starboard. I'll get the one on port."

"Aye, aye captain." She saluted.

"I could get used to that kind of treatment, you know?"

Lidia replied, "Not from me you won't." That put a chill on the frivolity and Lidia sensed it as she pulled back and regrouped.

I motored out past the breakwater and into the wind. "Alright Natalie, hoist the main and then set the jib." She jumped to the cabin top and hoisted the mainsail and then raised the jib. When she returned to the cockpit, I said, "The helm is yours, tell me what you want done."

With confidence that also contained a dose of insecurity, "Prepare to come to starboard and man the jib line." I did as she asked and the boat slowly turned to starboard and the main sail began to fill. I let the jib out and it began to fill. I could feel the boat picking up speed as the forces of nature began to work to our benefit. I realized that she had brought the bow too far to starboard and that we would have to tack soon but I would let her make the call. I trimmed the sails for our present course and sat down adjacent to her on the far side of the tiller.

"Did I do ok?' she asked.

Before I could reply, Lidia said, "You did fine. Getting the sails up and trimmed are part of sailing that I never liked to do. It is a lot of work and a busy few moments. But now, we are set."

I wasn't sure if Lidia was being honest or not. Mostly when we went out, she didn't like to do any of the work. She just reclined against the cabin and let me handle all of the work. That was the posture she adopted now.

Natalie said to me in a low voice, "I set the course too much to starboard. I should have set it more to port."

"Yes, but you are still fine; we will just need to tack sooner than we might have otherwise. Decide when you want to tack and we will go to port for a long stretch."

"Thanks." I was aware that Lidia was watching us closely. Greg seemed to be in a fog.

Ten minutes later, she announced with more confidence, "Prepare to come about."

I looked at Greg and said to him, "Keep your head down Greg, this boom is going to swing across and might hit you if you are standing up." I went to the main and jib lines and waited for her call.

"Coming about." When the sails began to luff, I released the main and began pulling in the port jib line. As the jib passed over the centerline, it began to fill with air and we completed our tack. Then I brought the main into line and tied it off. A moment later, I trimmed the jib and we were set to go to the center of the lake.

"Very nice, Natalie. Clear and smooth transition. That was really nice."

She blushed but kept her eyes on the sails as she said "Thanks."

I settled down again and let her control the boat. There was no doubt that all Natalie needed was some experience and confidence. She would be a good sailing partner. Lidia turned on some music to a light jazz station and laid out some fruit and crackers that we had brought. Everyone nibbled but basically said little as we slowly made our way to the center of the lake.

After a few moments, Lidia said, "Hey Greg, come forward with me so we can watch the sun set." She rose and took a towel and worked her way forward. Greg followed her like a puppy dog.

Finally Natalie whispered, "I'm glad she left; she made me feel nervous."

"That's Lidia. She can be charming as hell and put a damper on things just as fast. You are doing just fine. Don't let her intimidate you."

"You are giving me confidence." She paused and then continued. "What's going to happen tomorrow, Dan?"

"I don't know for sure. I expect that she will prepare for her trip like usual. Other than that, I plan on just staying busy."

"Are you......are you going to fuck her tonight?"

"Not if I can avoid it. I'm not ready for a confrontation with her yet but I can't say for sure."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Honey, do what you have to do."

"Thanks and the same goes for you." She nodded.

The sun was setting when we got to the middle of the lake when Lidia's voice from the bow said, "Danny, why don't you reef the sails and let's just float for awhile."

I looked at Natalie who nodded. I told her pull into the wind as I went forward to reef the jib. As I stood waiting for the jib to luff, I looked down and saw that Greg's shorts seemed to be open. Either she jacked him off or gave him a blow job. Either way, I found myself no longer caring. I was just a convenience for her anymore. I pulled in the jib and went back and pulled in the main sail. We began bobbing in the lake like a cork.

Lidia and Greg came back to the cabin. Greg looked a little brighter and Lidia looked like Lidia.

She said, "I brought this bottle of Tequila and some limes. I thought we could play a game I know." That triggered the memory that I hadn't been able to get my mind around.

"Go ahead and set it up. Natalie, come with me; I want to show you something about reefing the jib." She looked at me confused but followed me to the bow. "Act like you are tying these around the jib and listen. This game is one she and her sorority sisters played in college. It is sort of like Truth or Dare but if you lose a round, you take a shot of tequila. You can get drunk and loose really quick. It will start off tame and get much more personal as it goes along. Be careful, don't take full shots and answer the questions carefully. Alright?"

"Dan, I trust you. I don't know what she is up to but I have seen it in her eyes since we left that she was going to try something."

"I think that she is going to try to get us to admit that we have become lovers so be careful."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We went back to the cockpit. The tequila bottle was sitting on the tray with a number of sliced limes and a shaker of salt.

Lidia began, "This is kind of simple but a fun way to get to know each other better. It is kind of a guessing game. Natalie, you sit next to Dan and Greg will sit next to me. I'll start and ask you a question about Dan. You might know the answer or not. If not, you guess. If you are right, then Dan asks a question about me to Greg and so forth. If you are wrong, you take a shot of tequila and the game goes on until the bottle is empty. I'll start and you will pick it up pretty quickly." Everyone nodded. "Ok, Natalie, what is Dan's middle name?"

"Oh no, I don't have a clue. I'll guess John."

I replied, "Sorry, Natalie; it's Crenshaw; a family name." I poured her a half shot and handed it to her with a slice of lime. She took it like a sailor but her eyes bugged out as the tequila went down.

"Alright Danny, you ask Greg something about me."

"Greg, what was Lidia's maiden name?"

"How should I know?" He reached for the bottle and took a full shot.

Lidia replied, "It was Melendez. Now Greg, you ask Dan something about Natalie."

"Ok, where was she born?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Here in Texas somewhere. I don't have a clue."

Natalie responded, "I was born in Ft. Worth. Is that close enough?"

Lidia replied, "Yes, I guess that the state is enough. Now Natalie, you ask me something about Greg."

Natalie asked something innocuous and we went through a couple of rounds like this. Mostly, we failed and had to take a shot. I could see in Lidia's eyes that she was ready to ramp things up a little.

Lidia looked at Natalie and asked, "Dan has a mole on his body. In general, where is it?"

Natalie quickly said, "I know that. It is in his lower back right above his waist."

Lidia looked surprised. "How did you know that?"

"When we were doing the sails Thursday, he reached up and his shirt rose up and there is was just above his waist."

I said, "That's right. You are observant. Ok, Greg, Lidia has a birthmark. Where is it?" I decided that whatever Lidia asked Natalie, I was going to meet fire with fire until she backed off.

"Yeah, it's kind of up here between her tit and her shoulder. It looks like a star." I looked at Lidia who seemed unconcerned.

"How did you know that?"

"The other night at dinner, she was wearing this sleeveless blouse and when she leaned over, I could see it. At first, I thought that it was a scar." He continued, "Dan, what is Natalie's natural hair color?"

Natalie blushed very red. She knew what he was asking. Innocently, I turned to her and looked and then said, "I don't see any dark roots so I will say that her hair is natural."

""Sorry Dan," Natalie said quietly. "I have naturally dark hair at least darker than my head."

"Oh." I took a shot even though I knew the right answer.

Natalie looked at Greg and asked, "Does Lidia shave, have a landing strip or natural?" She wasn't backing down a bit. I was proud of her.

Greg had had several shots by now and he replied, "I'll bet she has a landing strip."

Lidia swatted him and said, "You guessed but you are right." Then she turned to Natalie and asked, "Is Dan circumcised or not?"

Natalie said, "I think most guys in this country are circumcised, so I would guess that he is."

I replied, "Good guess." I could see the frustration building in Lidia. I turned to Greg and asked, "What is Lidia's favorite position for sex?"

1...456789