Five Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and found a table and a pair of heavy VR goggles on the table behind me. I handed her the tablet as she stripped off her latex gloves. "Lots better than the old days where they gave you a playboy magazine," she said with a grin. She started the tablet and turned it so the guy could see. "So, if you want to scroll down and find something stimulating. You won't be able to touch yourself, so I'll be doing all the touching down there. Oh, there. That is a good one, " she said as he picked a video from the library. "Michael, you want to hand him the VR goggles and I'll start this?"

I handed him the goggles and he put them on while she put on a fresh pair of gloves. Donna started lubricating and stroking his cock, as he watched the video on the goggles. As he watched he kept reaching for his dick, Donna fending him off several times before asking me to come to her. "Undo my top. The snaps on that side," she said quietly, still stroking his dick with her gloved hands. I pulled the snaps and the next time he reached for his dick she used the back of her hand to guide him to her now bare chest. He felt her tit in his hand and began to massage it and play with it while she rubbed her hands up and down his dick. "That's it. Feel it. Think about fucking your wife, pushing in and out of her. How it feels, how slick and wet. Yeah, that's it," she cooed softly as he squeezed and tugged her rock-hard nipple. "I can feel it getting closer. Do you want to come? Squirt all over my big tits?" she whispered, looking down at the tablet to see what it was that he was seeing at the moment. "Yeah. look at those tits swing. So sexy. That's it." His hand left her nipple and slid down her body, across her firm stomach until he found the waistband of her scrubs. While I watched he pulled the string by feel and in moments her scrub bottoms were down around her ankles, leaving her mostly naked, only her open scrub top hanging on her shoulders. He moved his hand between her legs and instead of moving away, she moved slightly closer to him, allowing his fingers to work deeper between her legs and her pussy.

"That's it. Feel that pussy. Push your cock in and out of that sexy body. Oh yeah. She's going to make you come, isn't she? "she cooed softly to him as she reached for a small plastic container. She held the oddly-shaped container to the head of his penis as her hands inching him closer and closer to climax. "That's it. Give it to her. Pump your cum right into her hot little pussy."

"Oh fuck yes. Take that you slut!" he gasped as his body jerked. I saw him squirting his cum into the container as Donna coaxed every bit from him, her hand acting like a squeezing vagina would, milking him as his body continued to twitch and shudder for almost half a minute.

"There you go," Donna said softly as she pulled the container from the tip of his dick. She held it up to the light to measure the volume and then set the container down on the little cart. By now he'd pulled the VR glasses off and was staring at Donna's near naked body with his mouth hanging open. She started to wipe the lubricant from his shrinking dick, not bothering yet to cover herself up. He stared at her tits as they wiggled and moved while she cleaned all the lubricant from his dick, and then finally removed her gloves. She pulled up her pants and fixed her top as if nothing unusual had ever happened.

"You can go ahead and get dressed now," she said softly. "We have to go do the counts and such and then we're going to run a few tests on your wife. Feel free to wait here. You can watch more of the video if you want, or you can go back out to the waiting room. Your choice."

"Um. Thanks," he said, awkwardly as Donna turned to leave. She took the collection bottle from the cart and motioned for me to follow her.

"Do they always do that? Feel you up like that?" I asked quietly as she led me into a room with a bunch of equipment in it.

"More times than not. It's hard to keep them from grabbing themselves, and letting them grab my boobs seems to help."

"He was grabbing more than a boob."

"Yeah, well, he was a little more, um, aggressive, than most. The quiet ones always seem to be," she said as she sat down at a lab table. I'm going to run the tests now. First I do a count. Figure out roughly what the sperm density is to the semen volume," she said as she used a long, thin dropper to draw some semen from the sample container and drip it on a slide. She put it under the microscope, and took several digital pictures. "I'm not only counting, I'm looking for deformed sperm. So far, his numbers look good as do the shape and strength."

She left the microscope and put another slide with some of his sperm in another machine then let it run while she transferred the remaining sperm from the plastic container to a glass vial. She walked to what I quickly figured out was a liquid nitrogen dewar and added the glass container to the ones already held in the long, slender tube that she had pulled up. "They may need to run more tests, depending on what happens," she said. "Should we go see his wife now?"

"Um, sure. So what am I supposed to do here?"

"Well, for starters, she's close to ovulating, so we're going to look at her uterine wall material, make sure it's ready for a fertilized egg. We're going to look at her vaginal PH when she climaxes to make sure that the little buggers have a survival chance. If all that checks out, the doctor might want to sample eggs and make sure that there aren't problems there. But that's another whole deal. He has to stick a needle through her uterine wall to do that. That gets done under sedation, so it's not happening today. If all these checks go good, then she'll be on meds for a few months to increase the egg production and he'll sample them."

"So we're going to what? Go make her climax?"

"That's exactly what we're going to do," she said with a grin as she opened the door we'd walked to, not even giving me time to object. "Missus Conner!" she said brightly as she walked into the exam room, leaving the door open for me to follow her in. I shook my head slightly and took a deep breath before walking in after her, finding a very good looking thirty-something year old woman sitting on the end of the exam table wearing a hospital gown like her husband had. "This is Mister Parker. He's the technician we're training. We talked about this a few minutes ago and I wanted to confirm that we had your consent to let him observe today?"

"Um. Does he have to?" she asked nervously.

"Well, not if you object. But why don't we discuss what we're going to do? We can make that decision in a few minutes. We need to take a few samples from inside you, but we need to do it after you climax. We have a few ways to accomplish it. We have a variety of vibrators that you can use to stimulate yourself, and we have a variety of videos you can watch while you do that if you'd like. I can stimulate you if you prefer, or, if you want, you can choose to have Mister Parker stimulate you. Personally, I'd go with him. I've seen him work and he is an expert at giving a good orgasm!"

"You mean, let him, um, you know?" she whispered.

"Stimulate your clitoris? Oh definitely."

"He's good?"

"He's given me the hardest climax I've ever had. I had him do it once just to see how good he really was."

"And he's that good?"

"Definitely! I would if I were you. If you're worried about what your husband would think, just remember, I just made him ejaculate into my sample bottle just a few minutes ago."

"You, um, stroked him off? He was alright with that?"

"I can tell you, he wasn't bashful about it once we got started."

"He wasn't?"

"Don't let him know I told you, but I think he kinda liked it. So if you want Mister Parker to do it, well, go for it."

"Well," she said hesitantly looking at Donna and then back at me. "If you're really sure it's okay."

"Tell you what. Why don't we find you a nice video to watch first," Donna said with a smile. She got another tablet like the one in the other exam room and opened the library of sexy videos. "Why don't you find something interesting."

"A porn video?"

"Well, you don't have to. I've heard that Michael can do a really good job without if you want him to just, well, touch more than just between your legs."

"Did he on you? More than down there?"

"He massaged my breasts and then started stroking my pussy while he sucked my nipples. He had me coming hard in less than ten minutes. We don't even need to tell your husband what you decided. You can tell him you watched a video while I stimulated you," she whispered conspiratorially, "if you want, that is."

She looked up from the pad to Donna's face. "You think I should? I mean, Jack would be really upset to find out another guy was touching me down there."

"It's all about trying to find out why you haven't conceived with Jack. So, it's all just medical. Does he get upset when you go to the gynecologist?"

"Well, no. He's a doctor."

"Michael is just a lab technician. Not much different. Just doing a medical procedure. Just this time you get to enjoy it. It'll probably be the most enjoyable medical procedure you'll ever do."

She looked at me and then down to my crotch. "I'm kinda turned on by looking at dicks. Do you suppose he'd let me see his?"

"We're really not supposed to, but your husband grabbed my tits and played with my pussy while I was stimulating him. I don't see why you shouldn't have the same opportunity," Donna answered. "In fact, if you asked, I bet he'd let you see as much as you wanted. Maybe even play with it while he works on you."

She looked at me and then back at Donna. "That kind of thing is allowed?"

"I'm not going to tell if you don't," Donna whispered. "Besides. I'm going to be right here with you."

"If you think it'll really make me climax faster. I know Jack has a hard time getting me to climax."

"I'd be very surprised if Michael failed." she said with a grin.

She looked at me nervously. "I suppose I need to take this off then?" she asked, pulling on the hem of the hospital gown.

"It does make it easier," Donna answered.

She slowly pulled the gown down off her shoulders and slipped it down her chest, exposing a very sexy pair of C-cup breasts. She slowly, nervously, pulled the gown to the side until she was holding it one hand, exposing her naked body. "I've never really let anyone other than my husband or doctor see my body," she whispered.

"Well, Michael is kind of like that right? I mean, just the same as a nurse or doctor? Just that he's a guy, right?"

"Um. Yeah. I guess so."

"So do you want him to undress for you? Or would it be more of a turn on for you to undress him?"

She looked quickly at Donna. "Can I? I mean, he wouldn't mind?"

"It's your body, your fantasy, so to speak. If you want to, I'm sure he won't object."

"It is kinda turning me on to think about it."

"That's the whole point. I can't do this test without you getting excited. The whole point is to see what your vaginal PH is when your husband is ejaculating in you. We have to get you as excited as that would be."

She chewed her lip a moment and then pushed the gown onto the table behind her. She slipped off the table and crossed the few steps to me. "Is it? Okay I mean?"

"I don't mind," I answered trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "You're already naked." She reached out tentatively for the bottom hem of my scrub top and started to pull up, I helped her work it up my body and then over my head. She pulled it off my arms and tossed it to the chair behind me. She looked down at my scrub pants and reached for the tie. I could see her hands shaking as she reached for it. I let my hands reach out and gently stroke my fingers across her firm little breasts, bouncing my fingers across her already hard nipples.

"Do you do this to a lot of women?" she whispered as she pulled the tie slowly.

"Not a lot," I answered softly, stroking my fingers back and forth across her hard nipples, making her shiver a little.

"I like that," she whispered as she pulled the bow the rest of the way apart and hooked a finger into the still partly tied tie. She tugged it gently and the waist of the pants pulled toward her. She let go and the pants slid part way down my hips. She reached down and gave them the slightest push and they slid all the way to my ankles, exposing my partly-hard dick. "Can I touch it?"

"If you want," I answered. She reached down and gently wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed it gently and then stroked it a few times, feeling it grow harder in her hand.

"Why don't we bring you back over so we can get you situated. I need to wipe you down so we don't contaminate the swab when it's time," Donna said softly.

"Oh, Yeah. Okay," she said softly, backing up, but not letting go of my dick. "And my husband, jack, really put his fingers into your pussy?"

"He did," Donna answered.

"I guess I don't have to be bothered by this then, do I?"

"Not in my book," Donna agreed.

"Missus Connor," I started to say, before she interrupted me.

"Jenna. Call me Jenna."

"Okay. Jenna. Let's get you sitting down here," I said, standing in front of her. I moved my hands to her hips to help her step up onto the table. She lay back, pulling me toward her, her hand still wrapped around my dick until I was standing between her legs with my hard-on resting on her blond curls, her fingers gently teasing the head of my dick. I lifted each leg and rested her feet in the stirrups. While she played with my head.

"This is definitely getting me really turned on and he hasn't even touched me yet," Jenna whispered.

"I understand. My pussy is so wet it's leaking down my leg just watching."

"Have you ever fucked him?" she whispered shyly.

"I have," Donna answered as she reached between us with a large alcohol wipe. "Do you want Michael to do this?"

"Sure," she answered softly.

I took the gloves from Donna one at a time and put them on my hands. Jenna reluctantly let go of me so I could pull back enough to wipe her down. I worked the wipe around her outer lips, stretching her protruding inner lips with and running the wipe down into the folds. I let my thumb rest on the juncture of her lips and pressed gently, getting a soft sigh from Jenna. "Does he fuck good?" she asked Donna.

"Oh yes."

"Would it be alright if he rubbed it on me a little?" Jenna asked.

Donna looked at her with a little surprise and then at me. "Honey, I think that's just your hormones speaking. I don't think you really want to do that."

"Oh god I'm so fucking horny now."

"Why don't you let Michael make you come and then we can do the test and you can go see your husband and fuck him, okay?"

"Oh god. Are you sure?" she asked, trying to push my dick down toward her pussy. "Just for a minute?"

I saw Donna look at me and knew that if I did it would cause her all kinds of problems. Having me in the exam room would be enough trouble if she got caught. I pulled away and stepped around the side of the table. She found my dick again and held onto it. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Jenna. Let me just make you come," I whispered. I moved my face to one of her breasts and my left hand down to her pelvis. I rubbed one finger up and down her slit while Donna squeezed some lubricant on her lips. I started to rub her pussy, slowly working a finger between her lips to her clit while I licked and blew air across her hard nipple.

"Oh fuck. Oh god I wanna be fucked so bad," she moaned. I curled one finger down into her pussy and used my thumb on her clit. I started to slide my finger in and out of her, pushing deep into her and curling it up under her pelvic bone. "OH FUCK!" she squeaked loudly as I found that sensitive spot most women have up there. I rubbed the tip of my finger across it while rubbing my thumb against her clit. She used the stirrups under her feet to lift her butt off the table, lifting her pussy toward my hand as I teased her closer and closer to climax. "Oh god. Fuck me. Stick your cock in me and fuck me!" she moaned.

I knew I couldn't have sex with her, but she kept pulling on my dick to try and force me down the table toward her pussy. "Okay Jenna," I whispered as I pulled my face from her nipple.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me, please fuck me," she moaned as she let me move away and pull her hand from my dick. Donna looked at me with her eyes as big as saucers. I stepped between her legs and nearly to her pussy. I reached down to her pussy with my hand and plunged two fingers into her as deep as I could. I moved my other hand to the tip of her pussy lips and rubbed side to side almost frantically while I plunged my two fingers in and out of her. "OHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEE!" she cried loudly, lifting her ass off the table moments before her whole body spasmed. Her pussy gushed her juices out at me, splattering then all over my chest. I stood there, continuing to stroke her clit side to side while driving my fingers as deep into her as I could. Two more times she spasmed and sprayed my chest with a huge gush of her juices. She lowered her hips and rested on the table, panting hard and looking down over her naked body at me. "Oh god. Did I do that? How did you make me do that? Oh god I'm so sorry. I didn't, I mean I haven't, I mean..."

"Don't worry about it," I reassured her as I pulled my fingers from her pussy. I shuffled from between her legs.

"Might as well stay there," Donna said with a crooked little grin. She pushed a little rolling stool toward me and I sat down. She picked up a clear device and held it out to me. "You shouldn't have any trouble putting this in after that little show."

"Yeah. Right," I answered. I reached for Jenna's pussy and let Donna's hand guide mine to work the speculum into her pussy and then gently grip and lock it.

"You better let me do the rest," she said. I got up from the stool and let her sit down. She reached for my hand and pulled me down until she could whisper to me, at the same time pulling my hand down between her legs. "For a second I thought you were going to fuck her," she whispered.

"Thought about it," I answered, equally quietly.

"When we get done here, you better fuck me!"

"With pleasure."

"I know you're talking about fucking him. God I wanted to have his dick in me so bad."

"Well, I'm sure that you can teach your husband to do what Michael just did."

"I'm sure as hell going to try. God that was intense. You were right. He's one hell of an expert!"

Donna laughed. "You should feel what he can do with that cock!"

"I wanted to. I thought he was going to. I really did. I wanted it."

"That was just the hormones talking. You wouldn't really want to cheat on your husband that way, would you?" Donna asked as she worked with a long probe-type thing. "Okay, there's gonna be a pinch here deep inside. It may cause a little bleeding for the next few hours. If it's real heavy or doesn't stop, call and let us know."

"Okay," she said with a grimace. "Ohhh. Yeah, that was a pinch."

She pulled the probe out and stood up. "You wanna take the speculum out?" she asked me as I stood near her, my soaked pants now lying on the table against the wall.

"Sure," I answered, taking the seat she had. I undid the little clamp, released the pressure and pulled it out. I stood up between her legs and saw her staring at me.

"Put it in. Just for a second."

"Honey, I don't think..." Donna said before she was interrupted.

"No, I know. This never happened. I just wanna know how it would have felt. Everything is done, if you don't want to watch, he can just stay while I get dressed."

Donna looked at me and then at Jenna. "Honey, this could cause all kinds of problems for all of us if anyone ever found out."