Five Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy. You going up after?"

"Oh yes."

"With him? You sure that's a good idea?"

"We're going to find out," Donna answered with a grin.

"Too bad I'm working."

"Well, if you wanted, you could come by tomorrow morning."

"Oh, can I? I'll try not to come too early. You might still be in bed."

Donna laughed. "Marissa, if we're still in bed feel free to climb in with us."

"Careful, I might do that one of these days."

"Promises promises," Donna said as she tucked her wallet back into her purse. "Shall we?" she asked me as she looped her arm in mine again.

"Sure."

She led me to a large wooden door to the left side and I opened it and let her through. I was expecting to find a restaurant behind the door, but what I found instead was a blank wall. I followed Donna through the door and along the wall until we stepped into what looked like a very well appointed locker room. The walls had doors that looked like small closets. In front of them were a wide variety of soft-looking benches and chairs. I stopped in my tracks and stared at the couple at the end of the room, both of them removing the last of their clothing and placing it into one of the little closets.

"It's not nice to stare," Donna whispered, elbowing me before looping her arm in mine to pull me along again. She led me to one of the little closets and stopped. I watched the now-naked couple walk out the large wooden door on the other side.

"Donna. Is this a nudist restaurant?"

She grinned at me. "Surprise! You're not angry are you?"

"No, just startled. You didn't tell me because you thought I might not want to come?"

"Something like that," she whispered. "At least I was hoping that once you got here you wouldn't make us leave."

"I've never done this before. I take it from your familiarity with Marissa that you have?"

"Fairly frequently. You're not mad, are you?" she asked, looking at me hopefully.

"No, just surprised," I answered as I started to pull off my shirt. "If I get to see you naked again, why would I complain?"

"You like seeing me naked that much? Enough to walk around with that hard-on poking out for everyone to see?"

"In the last week I've become much less shy about my body than I used to be." I chuckled as I undid my pants and pushed them down, revealing the bulge in my briefs. I stepped out of my pants and pushed my briefs down, letting my hardon wag out in the open for her.

She gave an appreciative whistle teasingly. "Already hard and I haven't even taken my dress off yet," she said with a giggle.

"Just the thought of it," I answered as I sat down and pulled my shoes back on, the only thing I was going to be wearing for a while. I watched Donna pull her dress off and hang it in the little cubby, and then hang my clothes in as well. She closed the door, pressed three of the buttons on the locking mechanism, and holding them in, turned the latch.

"Just remember we're in locker one-twenty," she said as she turned and looked at me.

"God you're gorgeous!" I said as I stood up. I stepped in front of her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. We stood and kissed softly for several lingering seconds.

"I'm getting hungry for all kinds of things, but I think we better start with dinner," she whispered as I broke the kiss.

"Okay. This is your date, lead on," I said with a smile as she slipped from my arms. She picked up the little metal number card and took my hand. We walked to the far end and through the door. A topless waitress met us and led us to the table, the only thing she, or any of the waitresses, had on, was a completely transparent thong panty and a typical waitresses apron. I noticed that most of the servers were female, though there were a couple guys that wore equally see-through briefs to corral their hardware. The waitress led us to a little table in the back and I pulled out a chair for Donna. She settled into it and I took the only other, about a quarter of the way around the small round table, but looking out across the dining room.

There were a wide array of body types, from the moderately old, to the late teens and early twenties. I wouldn't say I was the oldest, but I was certainly in the minority. The vast majority seemed to be in the thirties and forties. I couldn't help but notice that there were a LOT of good-looking breasts on display.

The waitress came and introduced herself, gave us menus and took our drink order. Donna ordered us a bottle of wine and we settled in to chat. This seemed like it could have been any high-end restaurant in any major city, with the exception of all the naked bodies.

The waitress brought our drinks and took our food order, leaving us alone in the quiet little corner. The small flickering candle in the middle of the table made her smooth, dark skin glisten slightly as I looked at her. "You know, in all my years, I never really contemplated that I would be sitting across a table from such a startlingly-beautiful black woman, let alone having her sitting there naked."

"You didn't?"

"No. I'd just always assumed that Nancy and I would grow old together. No reason to contemplate this kind of an intimate dinner with anyone other than her."

"So this is the first time you've had dinner like this with anyone besides her?"

"First time."

"So what do you think about it?"

"I'll admit, it's troubling. Though not for the reasons you may think."

"What reasons do I think?"

I chuckled softly. "I'm an old white guy and you're an incredibly sexy, young black woman. Not what I would call a normal match."

"So, it's the race issue?"

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't factor in. To be brutally honest, before that little camping trip, I'd never seen a black woman's pussy or nipples. Oh I saw plenty of curves and boobs on the beach and the lake. I just never saw one all the way naked, let alone with my dick sticking in her. I'm still trying to adjust a little."

"Does it bother you? My being black?"

"It bothers me more how young you are. I'm no spring chicken. What happens to you if we're together and, well, something happens?"

"You mean you die?"

"I'm bound to, long before you do."

"Then I'll hope you have the same type of love for me that Trish told me Nancy had. Love enough to tell me to go out and find another to be happy with."

"I suppose I would. I've found that I care about you a lot more than I would have thought I ever would when we first met. I mean, in the campground I was having sex with you. Just sex. I can't even tell you when it changed from having sex to making love."

"I know when it changed for me," she whispered.

"Yeah? When's that?"

"The first time you were standing between my legs, making me climax. The look on your face when you came with me. It wasn't lust, it was, caring. You cared about how you made it feel for me. I could see in your eyes that you truly wanted me to enjoy that orgasm. Your eyes drew me in, but that climax, that made me start to think about you as a lover, not just a sex partner."

"My eyes? That's the second or third time someone has mentioned my eyes. What's special about my eyes?"

"Oh sweetie, you have the most perfect eyes. You can look at me and it makes my pussy tingle. It's almost like you're looking right into my soul, and liking what you see," she said softly, reaching across the table for my hand. "It's like right now. What are you looking at?"

"You?"

"No. Your eyes are looking right into mine. Looking at me so intimately that I can almost feel you taking me in your arms right now, kissing me and stroking my body," she said before chuckling. "I call this my death date. Every time I've ever brought a guy here, it has been a relationship killer. Most guys, they'll sit there and look out across the people and stare at all the naked tits. You can almost see them salivating at the thought of getting them off alone somewhere. Then when we go upstairs, and they can actually do that, well, that's not what I want in a man."

"Upstairs?"

"Later. Let's not ruin dinner," she whispered. "But the point is, you looked around. You saw the boobs. Then you looked at me and you have spent all your time focused on me. Looking at me. I want to just get up and sit on the edge of the table and let you lick and play with my pussy until I come all over you. Yeah, the way you use your eyes turns me on that much."

I blushed and looked down at the table. I hadn't ever thought about how I looked at any woman as being seductive, but that's exactly what she was describing. Maybe that's why every time I took Nancy out for dinner we always had such great sex afterward, sometimes not even making it home before she was trying to undress me enough to get my dick in her hand and my hand between her legs. A few times I'd tried to stop and get her to have sex in the back of the car, but she always wanted to go home and do it there.

"See, there you go again. You're so coy and bashful when you think about sex in a public place. It just makes me want you all the more."

"Well, I have to admit. Right now, I want you very badly. I'm half tempted to drag you off to the ladies room and have sex with you."

"The ladies room? Not the men's room? That's interesting."

I bushed again at the thought of what I had just suggested. Fortunately the waitress came back with our food and set the plates down in front of us. The conversation lagged as we ate, both of us looking at each other. If she was getting as horny as I was, I wondered if we'd make it to the dancing part of the date she promised.

"Michael, can I tell you something?" Donna asked as she finished her meal and pushed her plate away.

"Of course."

"When I first saw you, you were just an interesting sexual dalliance. I wasn't looking for a relationship, at least not with you. But now. I think I've started to fall in love with you and I don't want it to end."

"Why would it end?"

"Do you love me?"

I was slightly startled, not by the question but by how direct it was. This was a yes-no answer. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted a definitive answer. I moved from my chair and stood up. I stepped around the table to her chair and held a hand out for her. She stood up with me and I pulled her to me. I pressed our bodies together and then pressed my lips to hers in a long, wet kiss. I heard a few whistles and whispers from the tables closest to us, but ignored them while we embraced. She was panting slightly when we broke the kiss. "I think that should answer it, but I know you want to hear the words. Right now, right this moment, I find it hard to even think about loving someone besides Nancy or my children," I whispered. "But what I do feel, what I feel deep inside is probably the beginnings of just that. I hope that's enough."

"Oh god. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. But you didn't just say it, you made me feel it all the way through my body. It makes me even more nervous about the rest of this date."

"I don't understand. What's to be nervous about dancing?"

"I think we better sit back down, before I start playing with your dick and they ask us to leave," she said softly. "This date. The clinic, dinner and what is yet to come, tonight and tomorrow is because I'm falling in love you and I need to know before we go any further if you can be part of the kind of life I live. I know I might have to change some, but I love my life. I love what I do, the experiences I enjoy, the people I interact with. I want you to be part of that. I want you to want to be part of that. But you can't unless you experience it. That's what this date is all about, giving you a chance to be part of my lifestyle and see if, well, if it doesn't scare you away like it does so many guys."

"Honey, unless you're a hooker or something, I don't see anything you can say or do that would be that objectionable. I know you like to play both sides of the fence. Surprisingly, that doesn't bother me. Not as long as you don't ask me to play with other guys."

"That was why I asked all those questions. About what you can and can't accept. You said that if we were together, doing something together, as a couple that you thought you could handle us swapping partners. But that you wanted it to be together. Not where we were individually going off and having sex with other people."

"That's what I said."

"Did you mean it? I mean, really mean it?"

I took a deep breath. "I've never done it. But I think I could handle it."

"Could you learn to enjoy it? Not just handle it, but enjoy it and want to do it more than once as an experiment?" she asked, looking longingly at me.

"I don't know. I was raised to be a one woman man, and be the only man having sex with that one woman. The fact that I've done as much as I have is more due to the incredible sex we have. It's like earlier with Angel. Yes, I had sex with her. I had sex with her because you asked me to. Did I enjoy it? Hell yeah. I'd be a fool not to admit that. But ultimately, I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't asked me to. The biggest stumbling block I have to enjoying it is the worry that somehow you'll be upset with me for doing it. It kinda makes me hold back."

She thought for a few moments. "So, let's just say that if I could make the situation such that you knew, without any shadow of a doubt, that you could have sex with any woman in the room, and not only would I not object, but I'd even participate with you if you wanted me to. If I could make that happen, would you just let it all happen and see how it feels?"

"I presume that at the same time, you'll be having sex with any guy in the room?" She nodded slowly. "I've never seen you have sex with another guy. I honestly don't know how I'd do. I have a lot of trepidation."

"Fair enough. But would you try it? For me?"

"I think by now you know I'd do anything you ask me to. I might not like it, but I'd do it."

"Even have sex with another man?"

I opened my mouth a few times and shook my head. "I'm sorry. No. I couldn't do that. There is nothing about that situation that I find the least bit interesting."

"What if you didn't know it was a guy? Like a trans person."

"A guy pretending to be a woman? No. I couldn't."

"Fair enough," she said with a nod. "If I could take you some place right now, and meet another couple or several other couples that would be more than interested in swapping partners, would you? With me, in the same place, so we can watch each other with their partner?"

"In other words, fuck some guys wife while he fucks you so I can watch?"

I couldn't quite tell if behind her dark skin she was blushing, but it sure seemed so. "Put bluntly, yes. I need to know. I need to find out if this is another dead relationship or if we have a chance. I so badly want it to have a chance. More than any in the past, I want this one to work."

"If you can make it happen, I'm willing to try," I whispered, squeezing her hand. "I want it to work too."

She smiled at me and stood up. "Then come with me."

I nodded and got up. She took me by the hand and we walked back through the restaurant to the door we came in. I thought we were leaving, but instead of leading me to the locker with our clothes, she turned us to go out another door near the wall. As soon as the door opened, I could hear the music we'd heard all through dinner get significantly louder. She led me up the wide stairway to the second floor. She pushed another door at the top landing open and the music got even louder.

The door closed behind us and I stood there staring. Along one wall was a long bar with stools in front of it. Along the other long wall near the wall with the door, was an assortment of leather sofas, benches and chairs, many of which were occupied by couples of varying mixes. Men with women, women with women and even a few men with other men. The far wall had a raised platform with a female DJ running the sound board and lights. The rest of the room was a large dance floor with the typical swinging spot lights, laser displays and other party related effects. This could be any dance club anywhere in the united states. What set this one apart was that not a single person, not the bartender, the young ladies sitting at the bar, the DJ or any of the couples dancing were dressed in anything.

When I could move again I let Donna pull me to a small table just beside the door. "Hold your hand out." I did. She put a little green plastic band around my wrist and then put a yellow one on hers. There was also a container of blue bands and another with red bands. She leaned close to me to talk over the loud music. "Green means you are straight. You only go for the opposite sex. Yellow means bi. I like both the same sex and the opposite sex. Blue means you are lesbian only and red means gay only. So anyone wearing either a green or yellow arm band is fair game."

"Fair game?"

"For sex," she said. "By the way. It's polite to use a condom with anyone you don't know. Sometimes if I know who it is and they're someone special, I might let them go without, but not typically. I want to have sex with lots of partners tonight and they don't deserve sloppy seconds."

"And you do this often?"

"At least twice a month," she said quietly enough that I almost couldn't hear her over the music. She pulled a condom package from the bowl on the table. "There are all kinds here. Thick heavy, ribbed, some flavored for oral sex. Put this on. I want so much to have sex with you right now, before anyone else. Will you stay? Will you try?"

"I'll try," I answered. She pulled me over to a sofa and sat down on it. She ripped the package open and rolled the rubber down my hard-on and then leaned back on the deep sofa. She lifted and spread her legs for me and looked up at me longingly.

"Fuck me. Make me come sweetie!"

I was definitely horny as hell and right then I didn't care who might be watching. I knelt down in front of her and aimed my dick at her pussy. I pushed easily into her wet depths, drawing a moan from her lips. I started to slide in and out of her, pushing deep into her vaginal depths with each stroke. I'd had enough sex with her to know that she was extremely turned on and was going to climax very quickly. I thrust in and out of her over and over, my body slamming into hers until her big black nipples were drawing circles in the air. "Oh fuck OH FUCK!" she cried as her pussy started to spasm around me. I reached for her nipples and captured them, squeezing and pulling them just the way she liked to push her orgasm to even greater heights. "OHHHHHHH YES!" she cried as her body trembled and shuddered in orgasm. I continued to stroke into her, slowing slightly to keep her orgasm going as long as I could. I was about to start stroking harder into her again, my own excitement starting to make itself irresistibly known.

"Donna? Sweetie? Is that you?" I heard a female voice ask from behind me. "Oh lover, it is. Look at her come. He's doing such a good job on her."

I stopped stroking and looked behind me. I saw a completely shaved pussy staring at me from only a foot way, her inner lips protruding and almost dripping with moisture, either from excitement or from a previous climax. I looked up further and found a voluptuous blond with fake tits that were almost as big as Donna's.

"Donna sweetie. How about letting Harrold take over. You know how he likes to fuck right after a climax."

"Um, Ceilia. This is my boyfriend Michael. Michael, this is a friend of mine: Ceilia." Donna said from where she lay panting on the sofa.

"Boyfriend? Really? In that case, I definitely want to try him on for size," Celia said, settling onto the sofa only a few feet away from Donna. "Bring that cock over here and let's see what she found?"

I looked at Donna, who was lying, still panting, with my hard-on stuffed in her. "This is what we talked about," she said softly, looking pleadingly at me. "Please?"