Five Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, pulled my dick from her and started to reach to pull the rubber off. "Oh honey leave it. I've taken so much of her cum already a little on a condom isn't going to make any difference."

"You two have, um,"

"Fucked before? Oh yes," she said, reaching toward my body and pulling me toward her. She lifted her legs high in the air and then lowered them on either side of me. "Ohhhhh now that is a nice-sized dick. Bring that here and fuck me with it." She grabbed my dick and coaxed me closer before slipping my head between her lips. She looked at my face and then looked over at Donna while she pushed my dick back from her pussy. "Donna, honey? You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah, why?" Donna panted as the guy that had been standing with Ceilia knelt down between her legs and started to push his condom-covered dick into her pussy. "Oh fuck Dan. Fuck me."

Ceilia looked at me. "I guess she does. So let's have it sweetie. Show me what you show her."

I tried hard not to look at Donna being fucked by Ceilia's husband as I pushed my dick into Ceilia. I promised Donna I'd try. I wasn't sure this was going to work, but I'd given her my word. I pushed into Ceilia and she let out a long, low moan. "That's it, sweetie. Give me that cock." I started to stroke myself in and out of her, driving deep into her with each stroke. I reached for her big, round tits and squeezed them, each round orb firm in my hands. I held her tits and thrust hard into her. I wanted to just ignore her desires and fuck her to get myself off, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't quite bring myself to use her as a toy, rather than a person. I drove into her, shifting my angle and moving one hand to her pussy to rub her clit. She was soon writhing on the sofa next to Donna, trying to lift her hips in time with my strokes. She gasped and moaned loudly as I drove her closer and closer to climax. I pressed my thumb harder against her clit as I rubbed it in circles and used the one hand I had on her breast to squeeze and pull on her right nipple.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she suddenly screamed, her voice partly drowned out by the music. A small cheer went up in the dance crowd, apparently in response to "someone getting it" since most of them couldn't even see us through the crowd. I kept driving into her, my own orgasm only moments away as her pussy started to contract and spasmed around me. Her body tensed and shuddered, my cock swelling a little more inside her. Her hand found my stomach and pushed me back out of her pussy. She grabbed my dick and smoothly rolled the rubber down my shaft and off my dick with only two strokes of her hand. She grasped my cock and rubbed it up and down her lips, stroking her clit with the tip of my head, the motion stroking the most sensitive spot under my head. It was only moments before I couldn't hold back any longer. My body jerked and pressed the tip of my cock into her pussy an inch or so as the first jet of cum lanced into her. She managed to pull me back out of her in time for the second, third and fourth hard shots of cum to pump out onto her pussy.

I never heard her husband climax, but he apparently had, pulling his mostly limp cock out of Donna. He leaned over and his wife lifted a leg to give him access to her pussy while I was still between her legs. I backed away as he leaned his face down and started to lick my cum off his wife's pussy. I watched, not quite revolted, but certainly not sure I'd like to lick some other guys cum. Licking my own from my partners pussy I'd done. But not someone else's.

I looked at Donna who was lying with her knees apart, stroking her pussy gently, her heels hooked on the edge of the sofa. I moved back over to her, Ceilia's husband moving in front of his wife. He pulled the condom off his flagging dick and tried to stuff his dick into his wife, working it between her lips and into her before he lay practically on top of her, the two of them kissing. It wasn't exactly a normal kiss. I soon realized that the two were sharing my cum between them, transferring it from one to the other's mouth.

Donna took my face in hand and turned me to look at her. She pulled me closer. "Jack and Ceilia probably weren't the best choice for your first time at this. They have an unusual desire."

"I, um. I guess," I answered.

"Take me dancing," Donna whispered, pushing me back and dropping her feet. I helped her up and we walked to the dance floor. The song was slow enough that we could hold each other and mostly rock back and forth, basically cuddling on the dance floor like most of the other couples were doing. That song ended without us speaking and then next, another nice slow song started. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did it bother you to watch him having sex with me?"

"It did actually."

"It felt good for me. His dick feels different inside me. Not like yours. Good but not the same. Did she feel different to you?"

"Yeah, she did. Hard to describe, but yeah, it felt different."

"It's that difference that's so attractive to most of the people here. Some of them think that if they just have sex with their spouse that they'll get bored and go looking. This way there isn't any cheating behind anyone's back and they can get the stimulation of varied partners in a controlled manner with their partner involved."

"Does everyone fuck right in front of their partner?"

"Uh uh. Some like to be across the room. They don't mind knowing they are getting it, but they don't want to watch it. That might be better for us, actually. Something like that? Knowing but not watching?"

"I'd be willing to give it a try. I didn't love that, what we just did. I didn't like looking at his dick in you."

She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "I love that you want it and you want it all to yourself. But that isn't me sweetie."

"I know. I said I'd try. I will."

She eased her grip on me and looked around the room, perusing faces. Clearly she was a regular enough here to know quite a number of couples. She pulled her body away from mine, took me by the hand and started working her way through the throng of people. She walked up to a coupe that looked to be in their middle thirties, the guy tall and lanky, the woman about average build, slightly shorter than me, with extremely long dark hair. "Chris! Hi!"

The couple stopped dancing and the young woman turned to look at Donna, and after a moment broke into a huge smile. Like Donna, she wore a yellow bracelet. The two hugged, their large tits pressing together sexily. "Chris, this is my boyfriend Michael. Michael, Chris and Evan."

"Boyfriend?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you swore those off after the last one."

"I wasn't looking. This one kind of fell in to my lap."

"Or you into his?" she asked with a grin. She turned to me and held out a hand. "Hi. I'm Chris. Would you like to dance?"

I looked to Donna, who leaned over and whispered to Chris for a few moments. She nodded and then looked back to me. "I guess you do," she said, stepping to me. She wrapped her arms loosely around my shoulders and pressed her body against mine while Donna stepped to Evan and wrapped her arms around him. "So how long have you known Donna?" she asked me as we started moving to the music.

"Just a few weeks," I answered.

"And she brought you here? That's a surprise. She hasn't had the best of luck with guys she brings here."

"So I've been told." I nodded, noticing that as we danced we were working further away from Donna and Evan.

"Don't worry. Evan is gentle."

"Okay."

She smiled. "She said it was your first time and you were trying different things. She asked me to take you across the room and play cowgirl with you."

"Cowgirl?"

"Ride you like a bronco. That's my fav. I love to ride a big, hard dick. Do you like it like that?"

"Actually, I do. My wife and I used to do that, but I didn't know it had a particular name."

"Then we should get along fine," she said, leaning into me so I could feel the hard nipples of her soft tits pressing against my chest. "So, how did you meet Donna?"

"We were camping and we gave her shelter from the rain."

"We? You and a mouse?"

"No, my sister-in-law and I."

"Sister-in-law? You and your wife? Those sound suspiciously like a married man thing. You aren't stringing Donna along are you? I'd be really upset if that was the case," Chris said, moving away to put some light between our bodies.

"Oh, no. She's my late wife's sister."

"And you were camping with your wife's sister? That sounds screwed up."

"It's even more screwed up than that."

"If you plan on fucking Donna over, I'd be really pissed at you. I'm not sure what kind of a man takes his wife's sister out camping. Knowing Donna, there had to be sex involved too."

"There was. It's a long story."

"Then you'd better tell me. If you plan on fucking me, that is."

I sighed and we moved together as I related a shortened version of the 'five dates' bit. By the time I was done she was pressed to me again, her body stroking against mine every way she could make it. "I think your wife loved you very much. So how the hell did you end up with Donna having sex with you if you were there to have sex with, what was it? Trish?"

"It was raining and she was there with a friend: Sarah. Apparently Sarah lost some bet and was her sex slave for the weekend. They were cold and wet so we brought them in. Donna got the idea she wanted to have sex with me, and pretty much wouldn't stop until we did."

"Sounds like Donna."

"We've been having sex ever since."

"And getting intimate, emotionally?"

"You could say that."

"So, she said you needed to have sex across the room from her. I take it you're not used to this whole scene and she wants you to try it?"

"Yeah. I just watched some guy fucking her while I was doing his wife. It wasn't the most fun to see her being screwed by another guy."

"Ahhhh. I get it. Okay, lover, why don't we go cuddle a little over there and get each other warmed up?" she said as she pulled back from me. She took me by the hand and we walked to the wall with the door and found a vacant sofa. She pushed me down and then sat down on my lap, both legs hanging over one of mine. She looped her arms around my neck and leaned her chest toward my face. "I love getting my nipples sucked," she cooed just loud enough for me to hear.

"That's good. I like sucking 'em," I answered as I opened my mouth and let her push her nipple into it. I closed my lips and teased it with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm yeah, that'll get my pussy tingling," she moaned. We sat there and I sucked her tits, occasionally looking down the length of the bar. Toward the far end were a few younger girls sitting on bar stools. It was pretty obvious to me that one of them had just climaxed while sitting there.

"Can you answer me something?" I asked as I switched nipples. "Those girls. What's going on there?"

She looked and then giggled. "The fuck stools. Yeah. That's a game the single girls play while they're waiting for some stud to take em dancing. The stools have a vibrating dildo sticking out the top and they take bets about who can last longest, or shortest, depending on how you look at it."

"What kind of bet?"

"Oh, anything from who buys the next drinks, to having to go bend over to be fucked by whoever they pick, to having to go masturbate on the stage next to the DJ. It's interesting that you should ask."

"Why is that?"

"Because the one that just climaxed is headed this way."

I let go of her nipple, and sure enough the young lady I saw climax a few moments before was headed this direction. She walked the length of the bar and then stopped in front of us.

"Hi, my name is Summer. My friends just bet me I wouldn't walk over here and ask to sit on your dick."

I almost choked, but Chris seemed to be complete unaffected by it. "Just sit on his dick?"

"Well, actually, I'm supposed to fuck him until he comes."

"I take it there was more to it?"

"There was. No condom."

"Have you done that before?"

"Actually, no. I always use one."

"Well, we wouldn't want you to lose your bet with your friends. I'm sure if you did you'd be sitting on a fuck stool until you climax again, wouldn't you?"

"Pretty much."

"Tell you what. I was just about to fuck his brains out. I'll let you push your pussy into my face while I fuck him, until I come. Then you can take over until he goes. Sound like a deal?"

"Well, um."

"Oh come on. A sweet girl like you? Never had another woman between your legs?"

"Well, maybe once."

"How old are you honey?"

"Twenty-three," she answered.

"And only once huh? Then you must not come here very often. A sexy little cunt like you is fresh meat here."

"It's only the second time."

"Well, then let's see what we can do about you winning that bet," she said, climbing off of my lap. Chris had me lie down and then guided the young lady to sit on the back of the sofa with one leg on each side of my head so I was looking up at her sexy, young pussy. Chris straddled me with one leg on either side of my hips, and then aimed my rock-hard dick at her pussy. She slowly slid down my shaft with her already very wet pussy. "Oh god yes, I so much prefer it this way," she moaned as she settled her ass on my lap. She leaned over toward me, leaning her tits into my face as she coaxed the young lady to move closer. "If you wanna suck my tits, I'd love it," she whispered before looking up at the Summer. "You, honey are about to get a real treat," Chris told her before she leaned her face between the young woman's legs.

I lay there, with Chris slowly riding her pussy up and down my shaft, driving me slowly deep into her pussy, working her motions to make sure I didn't come too soon, while teasing her own body to the fullest extent she could. I grasped her tits in my hands and guided one to my mouth, sucking and nibbling her nipple. I heard her moan into Summer's pussy as the increased sensations worked on her growing orgasm. I could also look up enough to see her face between summer's legs, Summer's hips starting to move on the sofa top as Chris drove her tongue between her lips and searched out her clit. Up and down Chris moved on me, pushing me slowly up the long slope toward climax. Between the feeling of her pussy caressing me, the taste of the sexy nipples in my mouth and the tantalizing view of her licking Summer's pussy, I was glad I'd already come once, or I'd have already been pumping a load into her.

I could feel Chris humping herself a little faster as her climax started to approach, her vagina beginning to spasm around my hard shaft. She grunted loudly into Summer's pussy before jamming herself down hard on me, her body suddenly jerking and shuddering as she orgasmed around my fat cock. She sat there, her face between Summer's legs, but unable to do anything other than gasp in pleasure while she climaxed. Finally she pushed herself up, pulling her tits out of my face until she was sitting upright on my dick.

"God damn Michael! I could fuck you ten times a day and still not get enough of that cock. It's perfect."

"Not that big," I answered, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Didn't say big. It is big. Bigger than my husband for sure, but not so big that it's uncomfortable. No it's just the perfect size. Fat enough to put some pressure on my vaginal walls and long enough to dig deep into me with a head that is fatter than the shaft so it creates just the right sensations. Yeah, it's a perfect dick. I think they must have used you as a model when they made my favorite toy."

I could feel myself blush as she looked up at Summer. "Okay sweetie. It's your turn. Come get the best cock in the house."

Summer looked down at me with apprehension as Chris pulled off my dick and then helped her off the back of the sofa. Chris had me lay on the sofa as Summer straddled my hips, facing me. Chris guided my slickened cock between Summers tight little lips and then into her hot pussy a she sat down on me. "Oh shit," I groaned as she slid down me, her much tighter little pussy gripping my shaft as she lowered herself down.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," Summer whispered over and over as she started to bounce on me, working me deeper into her depths as her body expanded to accept the intruder. "So much better than that dildo," she moaned. Her tits were maybe C-cup, but they were soft and slightly floppy, bouncing wildly on her chest as she pounded herself down on me over and over. I felt Chris pull my hand to her and I felt her hot pussy lips on my fingers. I did what I could to stroke her pussy while she watched Summer bouncing on my dick, clearly turned on by the view in front of her. I let my fingers find her clit and began to stroke it while watching Summer bounce on me. I knew I was going to come soon and just hoped that Summer got there first.

Up and down she bounced, her cute young face flushed pink as she rammed herself down hard on me with each stroke. I could see the look of lust in her eyes as she panted for breath. I knew I was reaching the point of no return when Chris lifted a foot and slipped it on the other side of my head so her pussy was inches from my face. I slipped my hand from between her legs as she moved and she replaced my fingers with her own.

"Come on Michael. Let me see you come in her. Fill her sexy little cunt with your cum!" Chris said urgently, coaxing my incipient climax even closer. I couldn't decide whether to watch Summer's sexy tits bouncing, or Chris's spread pussy as she plunged two fingers frantically in and out of herself.

I was trying to wait until Summer was there, but I just couldn't hold back any longer. With a long deep groan my body stiffened under Summer and she let out a high pitch squeal as the first surge of cum lanced up into her. She jammed herself down onto me and I saw her body shudder and tremble as she too started to climax.

"Oh god yes. Open your mouth Michael. Open your mouth and taste my cum!" Chris gasped, pushing her pussy even closer to my face. In moments she pulled her fingers from her pussy and spread her lips wider, aiming herself at me as she squirted a massive gush of her juices out at me, a good portion going into my mouth and the rest spraying down my neck and chest. She moved her fingers to rapidly stroke her clit side to side for several seconds while my body continued to jerk and pump more cum into Summer's climaxing pussy. Another gush of Chris's juices sprayed out over my face and chest as she continued to climax again to her own finger's stimulation.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!" Chris moaned a she trembled over me, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She looked down at me, my chest covered with her juices and then up at Summer. "And that, sweetie, is how a real woman comes!"

Summer seemed almost as stunned as I was. Her body was still trembling and not completely coordinated yet as she pulled off my still mostly-hard cock. As soon as she was off of me Chris leaned over, engulfing my dick with her mouth, sucking and licking my cum-covered dick while pushing her pussy into my face, clearly wanting me to lick her as well.

I gently pushed her up and off of me. She reluctantly broke contact with my dick and let me push her off to sit on the sofa. I sat up first, and then stood up. I looked back at Chris and then at Summer. "Thanks, both of you. But I can't do this," I said, shaking my head. I started walking away, leaving them both behind. I figured I'd find Donna on the other end of the room, and I was right. She was bent over, holding Chris's husband's knees, her ass bouncing wildly up and down as she pounded herself down onto his cock over and over. She didn't see me until I was almost in front of her. She opened her eyes, saw me and looked up at my face, stopping her actions immediately.