Five Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. Let's go home," I said quietly, not wanting to make a scene. I could see the look on her face change, the smile vanish. She slowly pulled off the dick she was on and turned around to say something to him. She turned back to me and took me by the hand.

"Okay. If you want," she said, not quite loud enough for me to hear, but I knew what she said nonetheless. She led me back to the door and then down the stairs. We dressed without saying a word and then went to the car. "I can get an Uber if you'd rather head home alone," she said, clearly depressed by the sudden turn of events.

"No. I want to take you home," I said, hooking my arm in hers and pulling her along toward the car. "Please?" I said, as she resisted. Reluctantly she let me lead her to the car and then open the door for her. She slipped in and walked around. I started the car and then looked at her expectantly. "Address?" I finally asked. She gave me the address and I punched it into the GPS and then started out for her house.

"I was really hoping it would be different with you," she said softly, looking out the window so she didn't have to look at me.

"This is the date that killed all your other relationships?" I asked as I drove.

"Yeah."

"I can see why. I don't know how long you dated those other guys, but I can tell you, I wasn't ready for that. I tried, I really did. But it was too much too fast. I just had sex with a pair of women I didn't, know, and had one of them squirt her cum all over me, including into my mouth."

"I take it you don't like that?"

I almost laughed at the absurdity of the question. "Donna. If you did that to me I'd take every bit of it and pull your pussy down and lick you until you did it again. But I don't know these women. I feel almost like a male slut. A tool for those two women to orgasm on."

She looked at me sadly. "Is that how you see me now? A slut that can't get enough dick? Well, it's true. I am a slut. I'm addicted to sex. I can't stop having it. With men, with women. I'll fuck either and both at the same time. I am a slut. I understand why you don't want me," she said as she turned back to the window. "If you want to stay the night in the guest room, you can go home tomorrow. I don't want you to try and go home tonight. It's too late for that."

I was silent a long time. That was one hell of an admission. But it also included an untrue statement. "I'd rather take a nice hot shower with you and then stay in your bed tonight." She jerked her head to look at me, looking like she couldn't believe she'd heard me right.

"You still want to sleep with me? After what happened tonight?"

"Donna. I enjoyed the dinner very much. I've never had dinner naked before, but I could get used to it easily. As far as the other. Honey, I care about you. I know you care about me. It was just way too much way too soon. Hell, I haven't even slept with you but what, twice? How about we get our relationship sorted out first? Maybe then we start with something simple, like one couple and see if I can find a way to handle that?"

"You mean, you still want to try?"

"I do, with a condition or two."

"A condition or two?"

"I've never had to deal with any woman I was involved with having sex with other guys. Can you not do that until we work us out first?"

"It's just sex with other guys you're having trouble with?"

"Right now, yes. It was hard to watch you having sex with that guy right next to me. I wanted it to be me in you. I like having sex with you. I like how it feels, I like how you look when we're climaxing together, I like how you touch me after you do. I'm not ready to share that with other guys yet."

"But maybe you could learn to accept it?"

"If I did, there's only one way it'd ever work for me. It'd have to be together."

"Together as in?"

"No fucking some other guy behind my back. If you wanna have someone over, or, I don't believe I'm saying this, if I can manage to get used to it enough, something like the club, we'd always be doing it at the same time in the same place."

"What about other women? I have friends that come over and we play."

"To be honest, I don't know why that doesn't bother me, but it doesn't."

"It doesn't bother me to think of you having sex with other women. I don't mind if you do. Especially not right now. Not while you're trying to find yourself. I'd like that to be with me. I want it to be with me so much that I'm willing to not have sex with any other guy unless you're with me."

"I appreciate that. And as far as other couples, how about we start with one couple? Let me get used to that first. And not someone like Chris. Oh my god. She was so, so, I don't know how to even describe it."

Donna chuckled softly. "Would it scare you to know that sometimes I'm like that?"

"A little. I'm more used to sex being intimate, gentle, loving."

She was silent for a few minutes. "I can work with that. If that's what sex is to you, maybe we should start there and let wild and crazy come later?"

"I think if we have any chance, I need to start with you. I have a lot of feeling for you right now. I don't understand it, but I do."

"And Trish?"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, but yeah. I do. I grew damn close to her while we were going through the grieving process. I can't tell you how many times she came into my room in the middle of the night when she heard me crying and held me. Just lying there, holding me, letting me cry. More than once her nightgown ended up wet down the front from my tears."

"She sounds like a very loving and caring woman."

"She is. And it's not a surprise that I'm sexually attracted to her. I mean it was always innocent, but we'd seen each other naked a few times over the last few months. Sometimes she wasn't all the way dressed when she came to me to be held, or to hold me. She has a very good looking body. Almost too good. She looks so much like Nancy that sometimes I could hold her and almost pretend it was Nancy instead of Trish.

Donna reached out and rested her hand on my arm. "Honey, I don't want to make accusations, but there is no reason for a half-dressed woman to come and be held, unless she wanted you to see her half-dressed, probably wishing you'd make her less dressed than she was. You really are a boy scout when it comes to women, aren't you?" I was silent for a few moments, looking at her and then back at the road. "Yeah, that's right. She wanted you to make love to her. She just didn't feel right asking. She hoped you'd take the initiative and do it."

"Yeah. I guess you might be right. Why else would she come out to the living room and want to be held with just a towel on after her shower? She hoped that I'd take it off of her, didn't she?"

"If I did that, would you take it off of me?"

"In a heartbeat."

"But you didn't take it off of her?"

"Well, not exactly. Sometimes it slipped a little."

"I'm sure it did. But why? Why didn't you take it off and make love to her?"

"Because she was my sister-in-law."

"Who is in love with you. I can see where my competition starts."

"Competition?"

"For your heart, silly. You don't think she's going to just let you walk out of her life, do you? It's hard to say who wants you more right now, her or me," she said as I turned into the driveway of a large house. We were well out of the city, not nearly as rural as where I lived, but far enough out that her neighbors were all a considerable distance away, her house set back in a large, wooded lot. I turned off the ignition and waited.

"So what now?"

She got out and walked around the car. She opened my door and held a hand out. She pulled me out of the car and then, standing in front of me, stripped her clothing off again, tossing it onto the hood of my car. She stepped to me, naked and undressed me until we were both completely naked. "How does this feel? Awkward? Good? Interesting?"

"Interesting is a good word."

"Could you get used to it? Being naked in semi-public places? Maybe walking around the house naked?"

"I suppose I could get used to it."

"Would you like to see me walking around the house naked?"

"I'd love that."

"Good, because I do it a lot," she said with a smile. "Another thing you should know," she said as she picked up our clothes and took me by the hand. "I hope you're not embarrassed by sex toys."

"Why is that?"

"Because they're all over the house. Wherever I happen to be, or what I'm doing when the feeling hits, I just stop there and do it."

"By do it, you mean masturbate."

"If I'm alone. If not, well, I don't mind playing with others."

"I see."

"For now, let's just go in and get that shower." I let her lead me into the house, leading me through the mostly darkened rooms and down the hall to the master bedroom, the first room I saw with lights on. It was definitely a woman's room. Four-post canopy bed with pink sheets and frilly curtains and the like. "The sheets are fresh. I changed them this morning hoping that we'd spend the night together. I didn't want you lying in another man's stuff."

"Was someone else here recently?"

"The Fed-ex guy came while I was in the middle of getting off. I had him come help me and then I sucked him off until he came all over me."

"Lucky guy."

"Does that bother you? That I did that?"

"I'll be honest. What bothers me is another man's dick in your pussy. If you wanna suck one off, I'm surprisingly, not really bothered by that."

"Good," she said as she pulled me to the bathroom. It was a large bathroom with a huge whirlpool tub that looked like it would easily fit three people. There was huge walk-in shower that was almost as big as my whole guest bathroom. Dual vanities, and one more surprising feature: the back wall of the shower was a window. It was dark outside, so I couldn't see much, but there wasn't much doubt in my mind that whoever was in the shower would be completely exposed to whoever was in the back yard. And with the lights on, it was almost a stage show.

I tried to put the exposure out of my mind, and let her wash us both. With the shower done, she dried me and then pulled me to her bed where we laid down and made soft, gentle love for at least an hour before we fell asleep in each others arms.

---o---

I woke in the morning, feeling myself hardening inside a soft, wet enclosure. I groaned and wiped the sleep from my eyes to see Donna's chocolate-skinned back in front of me, her hips rocking ever so slightly to move herself on and off my hardon. I reached for her hip and gently rubbed it as she moved, working me in and out of her about an inch or so.

"You're awake," she whispered softly in the morning light. "I was trying to let you sleep but I just couldn't wait any longer."

"That's fine," I whispered, rocking my hips in time with hers to push in and out of her a little deeper. "That better?"

"Oh god yes," she moaned as several inches of me pushed in and out of her. "God, so good. I love how you feel inside me. Please make me come around you. I want to feel you in me when I come."

"Uh huh," I grunted softly, not sure how long she'd already been teasing me, but knowing it was plenty long enough to get me very ready. I closed my eyes and shifted my hand up her body until I could cup her breast, and then teased and pulled her right nipple. She groaned in appreciation and pushed back at me harder. I could feel her excitement growing in her motions, her hips rocking slightly more, her pushes back a little bit harder, the combination making a rhythmic slapping sound in the room. In and out I pushed, her breathing and gasps growing more and more pronounced with each passing minute. "I don't think I can last much longer," I panted, trying to hold back the urgency I was feeling. "I want you to come first, but I don't think I can wait much longer."

"Don't," she gasped. "I've been climaxing forever already!"

She must have been riding me a lot longer than I'd realized. I let myself go, the next few dozen strokes pushing my urgency to the limit. My body took over for my mind and started thrusting into her harder, my brain registering the sensations deep in my groin that signaled imminent release. I felt the warmth and the slight tingle spread from my engorged head down my shaft and into my body in the moments before my climax overtook me. My body jammed hard into her and stiffened, holding me as deep in her pussy as I could penetrate in that position. I felt my cum push forcefully up my shaft and out into her depths. Time and again my body jerked, trying to drill me deeper into her and push my cum right into her womb, if that were possible. I lay there, my dick twitching inside her as I gasped for air.

"Damn," was all she whispered for long minutes as she lay in front of me, holding my hand to her breast and just enjoying the sensations of my body against hers. I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder gently. "Mmmmmmm. That feels so good," she whispered. "So soft and loving."

"I'm glad you think so," I whispered in her ear, leaning my face up far enough to kiss her earlobe, making her giggle and squirm sexily in my arms.

"God, I think I love you," she whispered when she stopped squirming. "I don't know how or why. But I don't have any other word for what I'm feeling inside. And no, I don't mean that inside." She giggled as I pushed my softening dick into her a little harder. She whispered seriously again, "I was so afraid last night that I'd lost you. That you wouldn't want to be with me anymore. I'm glad you are. I'm glad you wanted to come and be with me last night and this morning."

"So stop trying to chase me away," I whispered.

"Is that what I was doing?"

"I think so. I think you were trying to show yourself to me in the worst possible light so that I'd leave. Does being in a relationship scare you that much?"

She was silent for long seconds. "Yes," she finally whispered. She pulled off my dick and rolled over to face me. She wrapped one arm around me and one leg over mine, her face resting on the pillows inches from mine. "I asked you once if it bothered you, me being black and you not. I asked if you were worried about our age, and you said no. All of a sudden, I am. Is my family going to accept you? I don't know. I don't know if your family is going to accept me. I'm scared. I'm scared that the one time I've felt what I would call love, that it might all be taken away because of things we can't control."

It was a stunning admission. I nodded gently. "I understand."

"Part of me wants to tell you to go back to Trish. Go love her and have sex with her and let her love you back. You deserve a soft, gentle, loving wife. I don't know how to be that."

"And the part that doesn't say that?"

"The part that doesn't say that is holding you, hoping you never climb out of my bed," she whispered. "I don't know if we're right for each other or not. But damn, I want the chance to find out."

"Then let's just take it slow and find out," I whispered, leaning into her and kissing her on the nose. She pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips to mine. We shared a long, wet kiss, easily several minutes long. She broke the kiss and giggled. "What's so funny?"

"You're getting hard again," she whispered with a grin. "For an old man, you sure as hell can get a hard-on easily enough. Just kissing? What would you do if I walked into your office one day and dropped my dress and started sucking your dick?"

"I'd make sure the door was closed and then invite you to sit on the chair with me," I answered with a grin.

"Mmmmmm. I like that answer. I might have to actually do it some time."

"Good thing it's Saturday." I chuckled. "We still have time for more."

"Ohhhhhh. It is Saturday, isn't it?"

"Uh huh."

"Come on," she said, letting go of me.

"Where?"

"Just come," she said with a smile. I climbed out of bed and walked with her, her hand in mine. She led me into the bathroom and then the shower.

We stood in front of that massive window, looking out over the back yard. Her yard was large, easily an acre, with a well-kept lawn, a variety of benches and lounge chairs around it, a fire pit, a hot tub that looked easily big enough for half a dozen people and a very large kidney-shaped in-ground pool with a large flagstone patio surrounding it. On the patio were a number of overstuffed outdoor chairs and a number of oversized lounge chairs with thick pads on them that were easily large enough for two people to be comfortable. That wasn't all though. I could see two girls in the pool, one on a float pad of some kind, the other standing in the water at the foot end of the float. The girl on the float had her legs spread and resting on the shoulders of the girl standing in the water. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know the reason the girl in the water had her face between the legs of the one on the float.

There was another pair of girls in one of the oversized lounge chairs, one below the other, each of them with their face between the other's legs. Donna reached down in front of me and grabbed my hardening dick. "I think you like the view," she whispered.

"It is a nice yard," I agreed.

She giggled. "Uh huh. And the yard ornaments are spectacular too."

"Yeah, they are."

"So, I told you that I didn't mind if you had sex with other women, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, these girls are here to have fun away from their everyday lives. They're all friends of mine."

"Like Sarah?"

"Exactly like Sarah," she confirmed. "I'm going to make you some breakfast. But while I do, why don't you go out and share the patio with the girls? If one of them happens to invite your dick someplace, feel free."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"I came here to have sex with you."

"And you did. That doesn't mean you can't have sex with someone else, does it? I mean, I plan on it."

"With me here?"

"Would it bother you? I mean, you can watch, or you can join in. I don't mind."

"Is this your idea of going slow?" I asked as I turned to face her.

She looked up at me and kissed me softly. "It's only a few girls. If you don't want to, you don't have to. But it's kinda the Saturday routine. Whichever of the girls that find their way here are free to have sex with whoever else is here. If they were getting what they needed at home, they wouldn't be here."

"And you?"

"I can never seem to get enough sex. I enjoy it with either sex. I can climax ten or twelve times a day before I'm sated. I honestly don't think that even you can give me that much."

"No, I probably can't," I agreed.

"So go out and enjoy the pool. I happen to know that one of the girls in the pool is Marisa from last night. I know she'd love to get a chance to feel you inside her. If you want to save your cum for me, you can do that. Just fuck em until they come and if you wanna pull out and save it for another or for me, then do so. Have fun. Enjoy it. You don't have to worry that I'm getting it from another guy either. You're the only guy that I've ever allowed to be here for this."

"I am? Why me?"

She leaned against me and kissed me softly. "Because I know that you'll be gentle, caring and considerate to any of the girls that ask you. And because I love you very much and want you to be part of my world, and this, my love, is part of my world."

"I still don't understand you," I whispered.

"You don't have to. All you have to do is know that I am falling very much in love with you and I want to share everything of me with you. This is part of me. If you love me, I hope you can love this as well."

"It'll be a tough job, but I'll try," I joked, getting a gentle slap on the ass for my effort. "Seriously though. I have less of a problem with this than I did last night. I may or may not partake in sex, but I will watch and maybe snuggle with you from time to time?"