Five Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Trust me. It never happened. I mean, you're gonna fuck him as soon as you leave here, right? Why not let him put it in me just for a minute and then he can fuck you. I'd like to see him make you come."

"Jenna. If anyone ever found out, there would be huge problems," Donna whispered. "As much as I want to."

"Okay. Then just stand there," Jenna said to me. She lifted her butt off the table and pushed herself toward me. She moved one hand to my dick and aimed it at her pussy as she pulled herself toward me again. "Oops. It just slipped while he was helping me off the table." She groaned as she lay on the table and pulled her feet from the stirrups. She hooked her heels on my bare ass and pulled me into her, my dick sliding easily into her lubricated pussy. "Ohhhhhh god. Ohhhh god yes. Stroke me, just for a second. Not long, just a few strokes."

"Jenna," I said.

"Please? No one will ever know."

I frowned. "I'm going to step back because this was an accident and we need to remedy it," I said before moving my hands to her feet. I unhooked them from my ass and lifted them into the air. I pulled back and then thrust into her, driving hard into her. I pulled back and drove in again, stroking into her about a dozen times before I let go of her legs. I reached for her hands and pulled her part way up and then reached around her back. I pulled her to me, driving my cock into her again as I pulled her off the table. I lifted her and stepped toward the table again and set her down, my dick still inside her. I pumped into her half a dozen more slow strokes before I pulled my glistening cock from her. "It was a good thing I caught you when you slipped on that lubricant."

"It is," she panted. She leaned toward me, pressing her pussy against my dick and her tits to my chest, and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Why don't you fuck Donna now. I know you both want it."

"Honey," Donna said. "We can't. Please, as much as I want it, you're a client. We can't do that in front of you."

"How about you just do it while I dress?"

"You really wanna watch us have sex?"

"I've never seen anyone else doing it, and after the way he made me come, I just want to see if maybe Jack and I are doing something wrong."

"You shouldn't compare Michael to Jack. Jack is your husband. Michael, he's just..."

"Yeah, I know, a really good technician," Jenna said with her mouth set in a firm line. "I just thought..."

I pulled Donna to me and turned her around. It only took me a moment to pull her scrub top apart and untie the pants. I pushed her pants down and then pushed her back against the exam table behind where Jenna was sitting. I lifted her legs, pulled her scrub pants off and tossed them aside before stepping between her legs. I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her pussy. I was still slick with lubricant from Jenna's pussy and I slid easily into Donna's wet depths.

"Oh fuck," Donna moaned. "I've been wanting this all fucking day."

"Yeah, I understand." I grunted as I started to plunge into her. In and out I slid, driving hard into her and pulling out almost all the way. She held loosely around the back of my neck and held her legs up, letting me drive into her until our bodies banged together, her clit smashing into the base of my cock with each stroke.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." She gasped with each stroke, her tits bouncing on her chest as I held her hips and pulled us together. "Oh god. You're gonna make me come. Ohhhh fuck yes. Do it. Make me come. Make me come around your fantastic cock!" She panted as I drove into her over and over. I felt the warmth spread through me, spreading over my whole body from my groin out. I knew I was going to come too. Jenna had turned and now had one leg on the floor and the other resting on the exam table. The fingers of her right hand were pumping frantically in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes and the other hand was pinching and pulling one of her own nipples.

"Oh fuck," Donna moaned. "I'm gonna come."

"Yeah, me too," I grunted.

"Oh fuck, lover, here it comes!!!" she squealed quietly. I felt her pussy contact around me and grip my engorged cock. The change in sensation was all I needed to tumble over the edge. My body jerked hard, driving into her and releasing a gush of my cum deep in her pussy.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Jenna cried in a high pitch voice as she stiffened and then her pussy gushed more of her juices onto the table and floor. Three times her body jerked as she stood there with her fingers held in her pussy, gasping for air. Finally she pulled her fingers from herself and leaned heavily on the table as she turned to sit on it again. "Ohmygod," she mumbled, "that was so fucking hot. You're so lucky getting to work with someone as good as he is. God if it was me I'd be getting fucked by him every damn day."

"He is pretty spectacular in bed," Donna asked.

"How long have you two been fucking?" she asked between gasps for breath.

"Only a week," Donna answered as she gently pushed me away, letting me pull out of her pussy and release a huge gush of cum that leaked onto the edge of the exam table and the floor. "You're getting clean up duty buster!" Donna said with a giggle. "Since you are pretty much stuck in here naked, I'll send Angel with stuff to clean the floor as soon as Jenna is dressed and returned to her husband."

"Angel? You sure you wanna do that?"

"What? Afraid that she'll take advantage of you?"

"Based on what happened before? I'm pretty sure she will."

Donna's only answer was to grin at me. "Jenna, as soon as you're dressed, you can go out that way. I need to go process these samples before they go old and we have to do it again."

"Gee, that'd be horrible," she said before smiling. "You said it was going to be the most enjoyable procedure I ever had. I have to agree."

"One thing. Don't tell the doctor what happened. In fact, don't even mention Michael was here. I didn't exactly get permission to do this."

"He's not a technician you're training, is he?" Jenna asked. "Don't worry. I wont say a word. Just one question. Is he your boyfriend? I mean if you've only been fucking a week."

"He's not. But I really want him to be. I wanted him to see what I did every day and why I would always be looking for sex. This is the only way I could think of to get him to understand."

"Well, I think he got it," she said quietly. "You're a lucky girl. I wish my husband fucked half as good as he does."

"Well, don't tell your husband that. He'd probably want to know way too much."

"Don't worry. I won't let on," she said. "Go, do the samples. I'm gonna get dressed now."

I sat on the little stool after Donna left and watched Jenna put her bra and dress back on. She was about to put her underwear on and I said something. "You know, if you want him to be a better lover, you need to tease him. Leave the underwear off and let him know you're bare-bottomed. By the time you get home he'll be so horny he'll do anything you say. Just help him do what I did to you."

"You think it'll work?"

"I don't know too many guys that it wouldn't work on," I answered with a shrug.

She stepped over to me then leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "I know you wont be here when I come back next time, but I want to thank you for an incredible experience. If I can get Jack to give me half of what you gave me, I'll be a very happily kept woman!"

"Just help him learn and you can't go wrong."

"Thank you. I will," she whispered and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind herself. I looked around, wondering what I was supposed to do next, considering I didn't have anything dry to wear.

"Good. Still naked!" Angel said as she walked in, leaving the door open. "Donna asked me to make sure you got showered up. So that's what I'm going to do," she said as she held her hand out for me. I took her hand and let her lead me out of the room, down the hall and into a small bathroom with a small shower stall. "As much as I wanna fuck you again, I promised Donna that I wouldn't. But that doesn't mean I can't watch you and play with myself."

"You really wanna do that?" I asked as she turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature for me.

She stepped back from the shower and grinned. "Unless you wanna let me wash you while you play with me. I wouldn't mind at all."

"Angel. Tell me something. Why are you so interested in having sex with me? I mean, hell, I'm old enough to be your grandfather. You're what? Twenty-three or four?"

She pouted at me. "Twenty-five actually."

"Still, I'm twice your age."

"I didn't say I wanted to marry you. I said I wanted you to fuck me. All I've heard about since last weekend was how incredible you were between her legs. She's talked about nothing else since then. So, shoot me for wanting some of what she got," she said with a frown. "Now, do you want me to get naked and wash you or not?"

"If it would make you happy, yes, you can get naked and wash me," I answered quietly as I sat on the toilet and took my shoes and socks off.

"Good!" she answered, stripping completely bare before I could even finish getting my shoes off. She stood by the shower expectantly and then helped me into the little cubicle. She giggled girlishly as she rubbed some soap around her tits and then pulled us together to rub her tits around my chest. She worked her perky little breasts around my chest as her hands worked around on my butt, pulling me toward her pelvis so she could grind herself against my softened dick.

By the time she declared me 'clean' she also had my dick nice and hard and stuck between her legs, grinding herself along my shaft. Her hips banged against mine as she pushed herself on and off my shaft, her hot slit rubbing the top side of my cock. "Fuck fuck fuck," she groaned softly. "I don't care if I promised. I want it in me again." She moaned as she lifted one leg and reached under it to press my cock up against her pussy. "Ohhhh yeah. Right there. Let me put it right there." She groaned as I felt my mushroom head push up between her tight little lips and try to press into her depths. "Uhhh. Push baby. Push to me." I let my hips push toward her and felt my dick slide into her very tight little pussy. "Oh fuck yes. Right there. Fuck me honey. Fuck me and make me come!" she panted.

She had me more than turned on enough to do just that. I started to pump my shaft in and out of her, nearly lifting her off the shower stall floor each time I thrust up into her. Her moans grew louder with each passing moment as she leaned back against the shower stall wall and arched her back to increase the pressure on her clit. "Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT!" she cried loudly as her already tight pussy squeezed around me so tightly that I almost couldn't keep stroking into her. Her body trembled and shuddered as her stomach muscles tensed and released half a dozen times. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as her body started to relax.

"I thought you promised," Donna said from where she was leaning against the bathroom doorway frame, the door standing wide open.

"Oh. I did. I just couldn't help myself," Angel told her friend as she disengaged herself from my hard-on.

"Why am I not surprised. Did you at least get him all cleaned up?"

"I did!" Angel said brightly, realizing that Donna wasn't going to be angry over her breaking her promise.

"Good," Donna said as she stepped into the room. She untied and dropped her pants around her ankles, reached into a cabinet over the toilet and drew out a bottle. I looked curiously as she opened the bottle that looked like it was some kind of squirt bottle. She pushed the bottle into her pussy and squeezed the bottle to force the liquid into herself. She pulled the bottle away and sat on the toilet. Moments later I heard the splashing as she forced the liquid back out of herself into the toilet bowl. She looked up and saw the look on my face. Holding the bottle up she said, "I needed to clean you out of me. Didn't want it dripping down my legs later."

"Oh. I get it," I answered, not really sure I did.

She stood up and stripped the rest of her clothes off while Angel dried me off, and then took me by the hand to pull me down the hall, completely naked, to the room I started in. We both dressed, and she touched up her makeup and hair, looking incredible in the short red-and-white dress. I felt very under-dressed standing in the same room, but she insisted that what I had on was just fine for where we were going. I wasn't so sure. We took my SUV to dinner, since she had Angel drive her to work in anticipation of the evening so she wouldn't have a second car at work.

Donna refused to tell me where we were going to dinner, other than it was someplace she went often and that she hoped I'd love it as much as she did. She punched the address into the GPS in my car and we were off. "Donna, can I ask you a question? I mean a really personal question?"

"Oh boy. I've had that kind of question before. It never bodes well." she said quietly, the smile that seemed to almost always be on her face fading away.

"No, nothing horrible. I just want to understand something," I asked as we drove across town on the expressway.

"Okay. Shoot."

"Angel."

"What about her?"

"I can understand you accepting my having sex with Trish. I mean I was having sex with her before we became involved. I could even understand Sarah, given that we weren't even involved at that point, just fucking. But today, with Angel. I don't understand."

She looked at me for several seconds before answering quietly. "Men I've been involved with fall into two categories. The first is just in it for the sex. He doesn't care who he fucks and he doesn't care who I fuck, as long as there's plenty left for him when he wants it. I don't consider those kind of men to be a good long-term investment. They're fun but they don't last long in my life and they're headed off to their next conquest. The second is the possessive type. They want me to be exclusive with them, but they're free to fuck anyone they want. Kinda like today. I told you to fuck Angel and you did. At least you objected. I actually liked that you did, object I mean. The third kind I've never had before. That's the kind that wants to be singularly exclusive."

"Like my wife and I were?"

"Like you and your wife were. From what Trish told me, even when it was basically thrown at you, you refused to take it up. She was yours and you were hers, period."

"And that's not you," I said.

She looked sad when I glanced over at her. "No, it isn't. If that's a show stopper, tell me now, please?"

I was silent for a long time thinking about it. What did I actually want? I loved Nancy and would have never cheated on her, but at the same time, if she had suggested that we try something with another couple, I'd have been all for it. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing to see if that kind of thing is really what I want. "No, it's not, at least I don't think so. To be honest, most guys have fantasies of various types. One of mine was sharing with another couple. Not that Nancy would have ever considered it, but I could have identified a few couples that I knew that might have considered it, at least as an experiment."

She looked at me as I drove. "So, if I want to have sex with another guy, you aren't going to be freaked out?"

"I'm willing to entertain the situation. But I think it would have to be something joint. If we were together it'd be shitty as hell to come home and find you in bed with another guy, or find out you'd been banging some guy at work that I didn't know about. On the other hand, if we had a couple over and jointly decided to swap partners, even if it was in the same or separate rooms, that I think I could deal with."

She smiled. "I think I could live with that."

"I think I could too."

"Could you deal with it if I had another man over and asked you to participate with me? You know, a threesome with another guy?"

"I don't know. I mean, we did a threesome in the tent, but I was pleasuring both of you. If it were a guy involved, I don't know that I could be part of that. I'm just not into guys at all. It's a massive turnoff."

"What if I wanted to do something that takes two guys? Like a double penetration?"

"Have you done that kind of thing?" I asked quickly.

"There's a lot of things I've done that might surprise you, but that wasn't an answer."

"I think if we had two guys and a girl over and I played with her while the two of them did whatever to you, I maybe could deal with that. I might even be able to deal with it if it were another couple and we were doing things together. But just two of us guys and just you? I don't know."

"Fair enough," she said with a nod. "That too I could work with. What if I wanted you to have sex with some friends of mine?"

"Some friends?"

"Other women. Just women. Would you?"

"If you were there, yeah."

"Good. Maybe this will work out after all. When this conversation started I was afraid it was going to be a relationship ender. You see, I like you. I like you more than any other guy I've ever been with. I don't want it to end. I know it might. I know it'll be hard for you to adjust to my kind of life. And if we're going to stay together, you'd have to. It wouldn't be fair for me to have to give up everything. Some, I could do, but not everything. You're going to have to meet me halfway."

"And tonight is halfway?"

"In a way. Are you still game to try?"

"I thought we were going to dinner and dancing?"

"We are."

"But sex is involved."

"It is."

"And this is something you do frequently?"

"It is," she said quietly, staring at me as I drove.

"Then I'll try," I answered, looking over in time to see her face light back up to the way it usually was. It was only a few more minutes to the end of the trip. I pulled into the parking lot of what looked like an old, two-story factory building. The outside was old red brick that looked like it had seen a lot of winters. It had obviously been renovated. I could see that it had modern glass doors at the entrance and all the windows had been replaced, though the glass was frosted so you couldn't see in. I parked and walked around the car to help Donna out, getting there after she had already climbed out. I let her loop her arm in mine and we walked to the front doors together. I opened the door and we stepped in.

"Donna!" a young woman in a black, form fitting, spandex dress said cheerfully as we stepped in. "I haven't seen you in weeks!"

"I haven't been by," Donna said. "Michael, this is Marissa. Marissa, Michael."

The young lady stepped out from around the little reception stand she had and looked me up and down as she moved closer. She reached her hands to mine and pulled my hands up as she 'inspected' me. "God, Donna, this one is a real keeper. Those eyes, I could fall right into them," she whispered as she looked at my face, her big green eyes staring right at mine. "Where did you find him?"

"Camping," Donna answered. "Do you have a table downstairs?"

"Honey, for you I can always find a table!" Marissa said with a grin. She let go of my hands and moved back behind the little reception stand. "Something romantic?" Marissa asked, looking at Donna with raised eyebrows.

"Definitely," Donna answered.

Marissa looked down and then smiled. "I have the perfect table for you. Can I have your card?"

"Sure," Donna said, pulling her wallet from her purse and digging a credit card out. She handed to Marissa, who swiped its magnetic strip and then held out a little iPad.

"You know the drill."

"I do," Donna answered, typing her last name and then a 4 digit code. She handed it back to Marissa who handed her card back followed by a little blue metal plate about the size of a playing card with the number 16 etched on it.