Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it's not enough that he had sex with his mother and had sex with his sister too, he was about to have sex with his aunt. With nothing better than having mother and daughter sex, other than having sex with identical twins, after having sex with his aunt Rose, and while comparing the two, he couldn't wait to have sex with his cousin Nancy. He wondered if his mother or his aunt were better in bed. He wondered if his sister or his cousin was better in bed. No doubt, with Nancy the most sexually experienced, she'd be the best in bed. While wondering if that would happen too, he was sexually excited about having sex with his grandmother.

'I wonder if she's wearing panties,' he thought while unable to tell. 'In the way that my sister was wet, I wondered if my aunt is already wet too. In the way that my mother is an incestuous whore, I wonder if my aunt is an incestuous whore too. For sure, the apples don't fall very far from this family tree,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'I only wish I had another sister, another aunt, and another female cousin living with me. If they all gave me sex, other than to go to work, I'd never have leave the house.'

Nonetheless her sexual forwardness and her incestuous aggressiveness, she appeared nervous, more nervous than his mother and/or his sister. Nonetheless her nervousness in the way that his mother and sister stared at the big bulge his flaccid cock made in his pajama bottoms, his aunt stared at this big bulge hidden behind his towel. Not even careful about catching her staring, in the way that she obviously couldn't wait to see his cock, he couldn't wait to show his aunt his prick. There was something so very sexually exciting to exposing himself to his female relatives.

"Even though I've been dieting and have lost a few pounds," she said patting her tummy, "I was hoping you could show me the proper way to do sit-ups," she said. "I'd like to tone my abs in readiness for the summer. I don't want to look my age when wearing my bikini," she said with a laugh while staring down again at the bulge his cock made behind his towel before staring up at him.

He smiled at his aunt while knowing that she'd like nothing more than to get him down on the floor. Showing her all that she obviously wanted to see, with his legs spread wide open, William moved to the floor while flashing his aunt his naked prick and his hairy testicles. Showing no modesty, shame, or embarrassment, not even adjusting his towel while giving her a sexy, naked show of his prick, he demonstrated how to do sit-ups to his aunt. With him still only wearing a towel, each time he did a sit-up his towel climbed higher until his naked prick and hairy testicles were completely and continually exposed to his aunt.

With her already breathing through her mouth and with her eyes bulging out of her head, he had already sexually aroused her. Yet, not wanting to get an erection just yet, he thought about baseball again. The last thing that he wanted was for his aunt to think that she had sexually excited him enough to give him an erection. The last thing he wanted his aunt to think was that he was straight instead of gay. The last thing he wanted was to prematurely end his incestuous fun before having sex with his cousin and his grandmother.

Yet, with him sitting on the floor and her standing over him, he answered his own question about wondering if she was wearing panties. From his low vantage point, he could clearly see that his aunt wasn't wearing panties. He had the perfect up-nightgown view of her naked, brown, trimmed pussy. Three for three, in the way that he saw his mother's and sister's pussy, he was seeing his aunt's cunt too.

He wondered if she was wet. He wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wondered if his aunt would willingly have incestuous sex with him in the way that his mother and sister had incestuous sex with him. With her looking more nervous than his mother or his sister, he wondered if his aunt as slutty enough to go through with giving him sex. Yet, hopefully, like mother like daughter, perhaps his aunt was a big of a whore as was his cousin.

Nonetheless her asking him to show her how to do a sit up, he'd love to show her how to do a push up. He imagined pushing himself up and down while his cock was buried in his aunt's cunt. Up and down and up and down, he'd love to fuck his aunt. He'd love to fuck his mother's sister and his cousin's mother. As if he was living in West Virginia or in the hills of Kentucky or Tennessee, how hot would that be to have incestuous sex with every woman in his family?

"Get down on the floor and do some sit-ups with me," he said.

He knew that as soon as she moved to the floor she'd be exposing her pussy to him in the way that he had exposed her cock to her. Instead of just seeing her pubic hair, he'd love to see the inside of his aunt's pink pussy. He'd love to see her glistening cunt to know if she was already wet for him in the way that his mother and sister were already wet for him.

In the way that it was impossible for him to get down on the floor without exposing himself to his aunt, it was impossible for her to move to the floor without flashing her nephew her naked pussy. While he stared at his aunt in anticipation of the sexy, naked show of voyeurism, Aunt Rose moved to the floor while flashing William her naked cunt. Only, compounding her flashing him by sexually teasing him, instead of moving beside him, she moved opposite him with her feet at his head and her head at his feet. Just as she had the perfect view of his cock up his towel, he had the perfect view of her pussy up her nightgown.

'Pussy for cock,' he thought. 'One flash warrants the other.'

In the way that she continually stared at his exposed prick, he continually stared at her exposed cunt. His aunt's cunt. He couldn't believe he was seeing his aunt's cunt after seeing his mother's cunt and his sister's cunt. Now, he couldn't wait to see his cousin's cunt and his grandmother's cunt. In the way that he exposed his prick to his mother, his sister, and now his aunt, he couldn't wait to expose his prick to his cousin and his grandmother.

* * * * *

Then, every time she did a sit-up, with her nightgown rising higher, she flashed him her naked cunt in the way that he flashed her his naked cock. Every time he sat up from the floor, he had a view of her naked pussy and every time she sat up from the floor, she had a view of his naked prick. After a while, just as his cock and testicles were continually on display to his aunt, his aunt's pussy was constantly on view to him. Cock for pussy and pussy for cock, they both sexually teased one another with flashes of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Adding to her exhibitionism, after doing several sit-ups, her nightgown straps fell from her shoulders to show her nephew most of the tops of her ample breasts. William stared at what he could see of his aunt's big, naked breasts in the way that he stared at his mother's and sister's naked tits. Not making any move to preserve her modesty by putting her nightgown straps back over her shoulders and/or to pull her nightgown down, she was showing her nephew as much of her tits as she was showing him her pussy.

"Thank you for showing me the correct sit-up form," she said while pretending to struggle getting up from the floor.

While giving his aunt another view of his naked, prick, William stood and reach out his hand to help his aunt up to a standing position. Only, instead of reaching for his outstretched hand, she reached for his towel. Pulling his towel off as soon as she made it to her knees, William's semi-erect cock was level with his aunt's mouth. In the way that he had been staring at his aunt's naked cunt, she stared at his semi-erect prick. Now, in the way that he stared at his aunt's mouth and inviting, red, full lips, she continued staring at his naked cock.

From his standing position, as if she wasn't wearing anything, he could clearly see all the way down the top of her nightgown. From his standing position, he could not only see her cleavage but also, he could clearly see the size and the shape of her naked breasts. From his standing position, he could clearly see her areolas and nipples. From his standing position, with her stomach toned and his aunt shapely slender, he could clearly see all the way down her nightgown to the top of her brown, trimmed pubic hair.

'Wow,' he thought while staring down at his aunt. 'In the way that I saw my mother's and sister's naked bodies, I'm seeing my aunt's naked body, too.'

Not moving to a standing position, she remained on her knees while staring at his prick.

"Oops. Sorry. This is embarrassing," said Aunt Rose while not being embarrassed at all. "Oh, my, William. You have such a big cock," she said staring at his prick and not removing her eyes from his big dick. Then, she looked up at him with a sexually excited smile. "Would you mind if I touched it? Not waiting for him to answer her first question, she asked him her second question. "May I hold it in my hand? It's been such a long time since I touched and held a man's cock in my hand."

Again, without waiting for him to respond, he stared down at his aunt already touching and holding his cock in her hot, horny hand before he could give her his permission.

"Aunt Rose," was what he said and all that he could say while watching his aunt holding his half flaccid and half erect cock in her hand.

She smiled while staring up at him.

"It's been such a long time since I've held a prick in my hand. You don't mind if I fondle you and stroke you a little, do you, William?"

Again, not waiting for him to respond, she fondled the head of his cock while stroking his growing prick. In the way that his mother and sister did, she looked up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. Even though he was thinking of baseball, he was unable to stop himself from getting an erection. Even though he continued thinking of baseball, his erect cock throbbed and pulsated in his aunt's incestuously, horny hand.

"That feels so good, Auntie Rose," said William.

Never thinking that his mother or sister would ever stroke his prick, he couldn't believe his aunt was stroking his prick. He stared down at his aunt's fingertips fondling the head of his cock while her warm hand stroked his prick.

"I hope you don't think me a whore but, would it be okay if I took you in my mouth?" She looked up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look while sliding her tongue across her red, full lips again before staring down at his erect prick. "Our sexy, little secret, I won't tell if you don't tell," she said staring up at him again before staring down at his cock. "I haven't blown anyone in such a long time," she said stroking him faster while not even attempting to hide her lustful desire that she had in wanting to suck her nephew's cock.

Again, before he could answer her, she already had his cock in her mouth. Before he could answer her, she was already sucking him. Stroking him while sucking him, she seemingly was determined to make her nephew cum in her mouth in the way that his mother was determined to have her son cum in her mouth too.

Then, in the way that his mother had done, she removed her arms from her nightgown straps and pushed her nightgown down to her waist and all the way down to her knees. Now, in the way that William was naked, his Aunt Rose was naked too. In the way that his mother and sister had given him sex, his Aunt Rose was giving him sex too.

"Auntie Rose," said William. "Oh, my God, Auntie Rose. That feels so good," he said staring down at his aunt with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth while she stared up at him kissing, licking, and sucking his stiff prick.

She temporarily removed his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Touch my breasts, William. I like having my nipples fingered while I'm sucking your cock," she said.

William reached down to fondle his aunt's breasts while fingering her nipples. She continued stroking his prick while sucking his prick. Stroking him faster, she sucked him deeper while he continued to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples. In the way he did with his mother, he did with his aunt. He squeezed her C cup breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

"Cum, William, cum," she said temporarily removing his prick from her mouth to speak. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. Cum in Auntie Rose's mouth. Then, after you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum, save some cum to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said sliding her nightgown all the way down to the floor. "Give me a cum bath, William. I want you to give me a cum bath," she said. "I want you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said again. "I want to bathe in your beautiful cum."

As if she was a man blowing him, while he stared at his sketches of muscular men wearing nothing by speedos, William put a gentle hand behind his aunt's brunette, pretty head. In the way that he humped his mother's mouth and fucked his sister's pussy, he humped his aunt's mouth and fucked her face. He couldn't believe that all three women had given him incestuous sex. He couldn't believe that his slutty cousin and still sexy grandmother were ready to give him sex too.

"Oh, Auntie. Auntie. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Auntie Rose," he said exploding a volume of cum in her mouth as soon as he said that he was cumming. "Oh, my God, Auntie. Oh, my God. That was an incredible blowjob. You're such a great cocksucker."

Only, making sure that she saw him staring, instead of looking down at her sucking him and swallowing him, as Christine said he had done when having sex with her, he stared at the sketches of men wearing speedos. Then, as soon as she removed his cock from her mouth, catching her by surprise, he exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Seemingly disappointed that he was more interested in his sketched men wearing speedos instead of her naked body, Rose watched her nephew continue to stare at his nearly naked sketches of nearly nude men. Before standing to leave, she wiped his cum from her face, her hair, and her breasts with his towel.

* * * * *

As soon as Rose entered the main house, Mary, her sister, Christine, her niece, Nancy, her daughter, and Edna, her mother were all there waiting to hear what she sexual did or didn't do with her nephew.

"Well? What happened between you and William?" Mary looked at her sister. "Did you have sex with my son?"

As if she was the cat that ate the canary instead of the aunt who sucked her nephew's cock, Rose smiled a warm, sexually satisfied smile at her sister.

"Is my brother gay or straight?"

Christine looked at her aunt with curiosity.

"Tell us, Mom," said her daughter Nancy. "We all want to know. What happened?"

Edna laughed.

"Other than to expose your nearly naked body to him, you weren't gone long enough for anything to happen," said Mary's and Rose's mother.

Rose looked from her sister, Mary, to at her niece, Christine, before looking at her daughter Nancy and before making a face at her mother, Edna. Taking a breath, she smiled while keeping them in sexual suspense. She looked down at her hands as if she was imagining fondling and stroking William's cock.

"When I entered his room, he was just getting out of the shower," she said smiling at the four women with a forbidden look on her face. "He emerged from his bathroom only wearing a towel. My God, he has such a beautiful body. Only, instead of staring at his arms, his shoulders, his chest, and his legs, I couldn't stop staring at the big bulge he had behind that towel," she said with a dirty laugh. "He wanted to get dressed but I told him not to bother. I told him that I just needed to ask him a question and would only be there a minute."

She looked from her sister to look at her niece before looking at her daughter and mother.

"Yeah? So?" Nancy looked at her mother with impatience. "What happened Mom?

Rose left the room to pour herself some coffee.

"Wait. Before I continue, I need a cup of coffee. Anyone else what anything in the kitchen while I'm out here," said Rose poking her head back in the living room.

Mary rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Just tell us what happened, Rose. We all want to know," said Mary when her sister entered the living room with her coffee.

She returned with her coffee and sat in the middle of the group. She took a sip of her coffee before speaking.

"I asked him to show me how to do proper sit-ups," she said with a dirty laugh. "I couldn't believe it when he got down on the floor while flashing me his big, flaccid dick and started doing sit-ups to show me how to do them."

Nancy looked at her mother shocked.

"Oh, no you didn't, Mother," said her Nancy with a dirty laugh. "You're as big of a whore as I am."

Rose nodded her head while smiling at her daughter.

"Oh, yes, I did, and no one is as big of a whore as you are," she to her daughter said with a dirty laugh while making an unproud face.

Nancy made a face at her mother.

"Thank you. I take that as a compliment. I like being a whore," she said with a laugh. "It's something that I'm good at. Matter of fact, if they gave college degrees for whoredom, I'd have a PhD.," said Nancy laughing.

Rose made a face at her daughter before taking another sip of her coffee and before speaking again.

"Every time he sat up, his towel climbed higher until his penis and testicles were completely and continually exposed. Returning the favor of him exposing himself to me, I exposed myself to him. While flashing him my naked pussy as I lowered myself, I got down on the floor and started doing sit-ups with him," said Rose.

Mary looked at her sister and smiled. In the way that she had exposed much of her naked body to her son, her sister had exposed much of her naked body to her nephew.

"Who's the whore now, Mom?"

Nancy looked at her mother and laughed.

"That's not all. With my feet by his head, every time I sat up, I flashed him my pussy and every time he sat up, he flashed me his cock. Then, when the straps of my nightgown fell from my shoulders to expose most of my breasts, not fixing them but leaving them like that, I continued doing sit-ups. He was seeing as much of my naked tits as he was seeing of my naked pussy."

In the way that he daughter had just done, Edna rolled her eyes and sighed as if she was already bored with the lameness of her daughter's incestuous, sexual seduction of her grandson.

"So, what? Big deal. You flashed him your naked pussy and most of your naked breasts while he flashed you his naked prick. Then what happened? Anything? Or Was that it? Was that all there was to you seducing him? Did you have sex with him or did you just flash him naked your cunt while he flashed you his naked cock?"

Rose looked at her mother to make another face before looking at the rest of the women.

"When he reached out his hand to help me stand, instead of reaching for his hand, I reached for his towel and pulled it off while pretending it was an accident," she said with a dirty laugh. "With me on my knees and his semi-erect cock right there and level with my lips, I took him in my hand and stroked him before taking him in my mouth to suck him. I blew him. I sucked my nephew's cock," said Rose.

The four women looked at Rose with sexual excitement.

"Good for you, Mom. Way to go," said Nancy slapping her mother a high five. "Obviously blowjobs and cocksuckers run in our family," said Nancy laughing.

Rose looked from one woman to the other.

"Just as it didn't take him long to get an erection, it didn't take him long to cum. As soon as he ejaculated his cum in my mouth, surprising me, when I pulled his cock out of my mouth, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," said Rose. "Oh, my God, there was cum everywhere. He had so much cum. William gave me quite the cum bath. I was completely covered."