Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine looked at her aunt with as much curiosity as she looked at her with confusion.

"Well, so what's the verdict? Is my brother straight or his he gay? Based on you giving him a blowjob, his cumming in your mouth, and giving you a cum bath, I'd say that he was straight instead of gay," said Christine. "Wouldn't you? Am I right?"

Rose halfheartedly nodded her head in agreeance.

"I'd definitely say that he was straight except for the fact that as I was blowing him, he was staring at those damn sketches of muscular men wearing speedos. To be honest, I couldn't tell if he was thinking of me blowing him or if he was thinking of one of them blowing him," said Rose with a shrug. "Had he not been staring at those sketches, I'd definitely think he was straight. Now, I'm not sure. I don't know if he's straight or gay. Perhaps, he's bi-sexual," said Rose with another shrug.

All four women rolled their eyes and sighed.

"It's my turn tomorrow," said Nancy. "In the way that you three barely gave him sex, I'm not going to blow him as Aunt Mary did and as you did Mom. I'm not going to make love to him as you did, Cousin Christine. I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to pound his cock while he pounds my pussy. Trust me, I'll know once and for all if he's gay or straight," said Nancy.

* * * * *

The next night, determined to get her cousin to talk and confess if he's gay or straight, Nancy went to William's room. Not as shy as her aunt Mary, not as loving as her cousin Christine, or not as sexually backward as her mother, Rose, an understatement, Nancy was a whore. Not even bothering to wear a sheer, sexy nightgown, getting right to sexual business, Nancy walked outside naked and climbed the outside, garage stairs to William's room naked. In view of the neighbors or whomever else was watching, a car driving by or someone out walking their dog, lacking all essence of morality, she had no modesty or shame.

With her naked body in his face as soon as he opened his front door, her version of shock therapy, cousin Nancy was naked. As if she was a naked hooker arranged as his birthday gift, his slutty cousin knocked at his door naked. While waiting for him to answer his door, she fingered her nipples with one hand to a full erection while fingering her pussy with her other hand. She continued sexually fingering herself until she was as wet as she hoped her cousin would be hard to see her naked, sexy, and shapely body.

Then, when he opened his door, with his eyes bugging out of his head and before he could even speak, she wiped her vaginal secretions across his lips with her moist finger. With there no doubt about her sexual message, she reached her other hand down to fondle his flaccid cock through his pajama bottoms. If left up to Nancy, she'd have sex with her cousin right there and in view of everyone and in front of anyone watching.

"I'm here to fuck you, cousin," she said getting right to the point. As if she was a ballerina, she stood up on her toes to give him a long, wet kiss while putting his hand on her naked breast. Then, after already making a public spectacle of herself, pressing a heavy hand against his chest, she pushed him inside his room. "Get undressed and fuck me," she ordered. "I'm horny and my pussy is already wet for you. I want your cock. Fuck me, William. Fuck your cousin."

Obediently obeying his demonstrative and commanding cousin as if she was his dominatrix instead of his cousin, William stripped naked under her watchful eye. As soon as he was naked, she kissed him deep and kissed him hard again. Parting his lips with her tongue, as if they were glued together, she pressed her naked body against his naked body. While kissing him, she reached her experienced hand down to cup his testicles before wrapping her long, manicured fingers around his flaccid prick to stroke his cock to an erection. Just as his testicles weren't the first testicles she cupped, a gross understatement, his cock wasn't the first cock she stroked, that's for sure.

As soon as he started getting an erection from his cousin's skillful hand job, a place where she was comfortable, she moved to her knees and took him in her mouth. Just as his cock wasn't the first cock she stroked, another huge understatement, his cock wasn't the first cock she sucked. As if this was what she wanted to do with her life, Nancy was proud to be a whore, albeit an incestuous whore now that she was about to have sex with her cousin. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, as soon as he was hard, she removed him from her mouth, stood, and pushed him back on his bed.

Then, mounting him, in the way that his sister Christine did two nights before, she reached down between her legs to insert his erect cock in her warm, wet pussy. True to her word, instead of making love to him, she fucked him. As if she was a stranger instead of a blood, related relative, she fucked her cousin. As if she was the man and he was the woman, she fucked him hard and she fucked him fast. As if she was the man and he was the woman, once he had an erection, she was in control of fucking him.

As if he was her personal amusement ride at an XXX-rated amusement park, she bounced up and down on her cousin. As skilled at fucking as she was skilled at sucking, she grinded her pussy against him while he grinded his cock against her. Humping him faster and humping him harder, he returned her fast, hard humps with his fast, hard humps.

Then, returning her sexual favor, rolling her over, as if he was a sailor at sea too long or an ex-convict just released from prison, he fucked his cousin faster and harder. Yet, with Nancy regaining sexual control again, not playing his gay game by allowing him to move her to her knees to fuck her doggie style from behind, she continued fucking him in the missionary position. Having learned from the mistakes of her aunt, her cousin, and her mother, as soon as he looked up at his sketches of nearly naked men, she turned his head towards her to look at her.

"Don't look at them. Look at me. Look at me when you fuck me," she said. "Instead of staring at sketches of men wearing speedos, concentrate on me, your naked cousin, and on nothing else. I'm your woman now and you're my man, bitch," she said slapping him hard across his face when he turned to look at the sketches again.

Forget about kissing him, feeling him, touching him, sucking him, and/or making love to him, Nancy fucked him. She fucked her cousin as if she was a woman released from prison after a long confinement. She fucked her cousin as if he was the last man on Earth. She fucked him hard and she fucked him fast. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. Determined to have him cum in her pussy, no doubt, she'd love nothing better than for them both to cum at the same time.

"Oh, my God, Nancy. I don't believe this. I can't believe you're fucking me. I can't believe I'm fucking you," said William. "This is so unbelievable," he said breathlessly while humping harder and humping her faster. "You're such an amazing fuck."

She pushed hard on his naked ass while wrapping her long legs around his back and before sticking her long, manicured finger in his asshole. Yet, obviously not wanting him to cum just yet, she slowed her fucking to give him her instructions. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head forward to whisper in his ear.

"No talking, just fucking. Fuck me, William. Fuck me, cousin. Cum in my pussy. Don't worry, I'm not the pill. Now fuck me hard and fuck me fast. Harder. Faster. Pound my pussy. Fuck me as if you've never fucked a woman before. Fuck me as if I'm your whore instead of your cousin. Fuck me as if you've paid me a thousand-dollars an hour for the pleasure of fucking my cunt," she said.

Obediently obeying her as if she was his demanding Dominatrix instead of his cousin, William continued fucking his cousin harder and faster. Humping her as hard as she humped him, he pounded her pussy while she pounded his cock. Fucking faster and fucking harder, seemingly they were both determined to cum together. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, a real nymphomaniac, he never fucked any woman like her before.

"Oh, Nancy. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Nancy," said William.

She pinched slapped his ass hard before pinching his ass and before twisting his nipple.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to cum, bitch. That's right. You're no longer my cousin. You're my bitch," she said. "You cum when I tell you to cum," she said grabbing him by the throat and squeezing before grabbing him by the testicle and squeezing to delay him from cumming. "If you cum before me, you'll have Hell to pay," she said slapping him across his face again.

She continued humping him while he continued humping her. He continued fucking her while she continued fucking him. He pounded her pussy as hard as she pounded his cock. Then, with them both breathing hard and sweating, giving him her orders, she told him what he wanted to hear.

"Now. Cum now, William. Cum. Fill my cunt with your cum. Fuck your cousin harder and faster, William. I'm ready to cum," she said. "Cum William, cum. Cum in my cunt."

He humped her harder and humped her faster before ejaculating all that he had inside of his cousin.

"Nancy! Oh, Nancy! Fuck me. This is unbelievable. This is the best fuck I've ever had. I'm cumming, Nancy. I'm cumming," he said.

As if she was a marsupial and he was carrying her, she wrapped her arms around his neck tighter while wrapping her legs around his waist tighter.

"William! Oh, my God, William. Fuck me. I'm cumming too. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said screaming her sexual orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck! Oh, my God, William. Oh, my God," she said relaxing her grip on him.

They stayed like that for a long moment until they separated. Out of breath and sweating they stayed like that until she got up out of bed, went into his bathroom, and showered. When she emerged from his bathroom, he was still breathing hard and sweating.

Without even saying goodbye or kissing him goodbye, as if dropping a microphone on stage after being done with her performance, she opened his door and left without even closing his door. Wearing nothing but two of his bath towels, one towel wrapped around her body and another towel wrapped around her hair, she walked out of his room, down his stairs, and to her front door practically naked. She was eager to tell the rest of the women what had happened.

* * * * *

After Nancy put on a nightgown and dried her hair, she sat in a chair in the living room ready to tell everyone all that happened with her cousin.

"I fucked William in the way that he had never been fucked before and he fucked me in the way that I had never been fucked before," she said to her mother, her aunt, her cousin, and her grandmother. In the way that he fucked me, I'd be surprised if he was gay. Yet," she said pausing while falling silent.

Rose looked at her daughter with curiosity.

"Yet, what?"

Mary looked at her niece with as much curiosity as her mother looked at her.

"Tell me. I need to know. Do you think my William is gay?"

Mary looked from Nancy to look at the rest of the group of women.

"If I was judging him by the hardness of his cock and in the way that he fucked me, I'd say that he was straight and not gay. Yet, he continued staring at those damn men wearing speedos while having sex with me. He made me wonder if he was imagining fucking them in the ass while he fucked me in my pussy. I even had to turn his head to pay me the attention that he should pay me when having sex with me," said Nancy. "Even though he gave me hot sex, based on him seemingly fascinated by his sketches of nearly naked men in speedos, I'd say that he was gay or bi-sexual."

Christine nodded her head in agreement.

"In the way that he was obviously thinking of fucking men in the ass when he was fucking me, no doubt, he was thinking of fucking them in the ass while he was pounding your pussy," said Christine.

William's mother nodded her head with worry.

"We have our work cut out for us," said Mary. "Willing to do whatever it takes to save my son from turning gay, I'll suck his cock as many times as it takes for him to forget about blowing men."

Rose nodded her head too.

"Me too," said Rose. "Whatever it takes. I'll continue to blow William, too."

Christine gave her family the thumbs up.

"Well, I'm ready to make out with him and love to him as many times as it takes," she said. "I'll do my part in persuading him to prefer kissing me and making love to women instead of kissing and making love with men."

Nancy agreed.

"It's going to take more than one time fucking him to switch him from being gay to being straight. I'll continue to surrender my naked body to my cousin until he prefers fucking women instead of fucking men," said his cousin nodding her head with certainty while looking around the room. "I'll fuck him hard and I'll fuck him fast. I'll fuck him as many times as it takes."

Grandma Edna sighed loudly while rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"What a crock of shit! Fuck this," said Grandma Edna leaning forward in her chair. "Even though you all act like whores, incestuous whores at that, and even though I've only had sex with one man in my life, my husband, compared to me, you women are a bunch of amateurs. I'm done with hearing what you're going to do when you all failed miserably to not only change him but also to even identify if he's even gay. Tomorrow night, I'll find out if he's gay or not," she said pointing her finger from her daughters to her granddaughters.

Mary made a face at her mother.

"Oh, really, Mother. Other than coming out and asking him if he's gay or straight, how do you propose to do that when we were all unable to tell if he's gay or straight?"

Grandma looked at her daughter and laughed.

"My secret, sexual surprise, I plan on giving him what no man or no woman has ever given him before," said Edna.

While confidently nodding her head with positivity, Edna looked from her daughter, Mary, to look at her daughter, Rose, before looking at granddaughters, Christine and Nancy.

"And what is that mother? What will you give your grandson that no man or woman has given him," said Rose with a laugh of disbelief. "What will you sexually give him that we haven't already sexually given him?

Smugly confident, Granma Edna looked from Mary to look at Rose before looking at Christine and Nancy. As if she was a Cheshire cat, she smiled at her daughters and her granddaughters. Then, opening her mouth and reaching her fingers inside, she removed her dentures.

"Forget about sucking his prick, I'm going to gum his prick. I plan on giving my grandson a gum job. Trust me, I can elicit a confession from any man by gumming his cock instead of merely sucking his cock," she said with a dirty laugh. "There's something about gumming a cock that makes all men talk. I'll have him spilling the beans about his sexuality in no time. Trust me, and if he's gay, with me gumming his prick instead of merely sucking his prick, he won't be gay for long."

With William listening by his open vent he heard everything.

"If it wasn't enough that my mother, sister, aunt, and cousin gave me incestuous sex, I can't believe my grandmother is going to pay me a sexual visit too. I can't believe she's going to give me a gum job. If that's as good as she says it is, after my mother and aunt sucked my cock, I can't wait for my grandmother to gum my cock. I can't wait to cum in my grandmother's mouth. I can't wait to watch her swallow my cum while she stares up at me with her kind, brown eyes.

* * * * *

The next night, Grandma wore her sexiest and skimpiest nightgown, a pale, pink, totally see-through nightgown that not only showed the shape and the size of her big and somewhat saggy breasts but also showed her brown areolas and her big and already erect nipples. Compared to her daughters, Mary and Rose, her breasts sagged but not terribly. At 68-years-old, she was relatively young. Yet, compared to her granddaughters, Christine and Nancy, Edna's breasts sagged a lot.

Nonetheless her somewhat saggy breasts, a tall and pretty woman, in the way that Lauren Bacall always looked attractive, there was something sexy about Granny wearing something so totally transparent while ready to give her grandson a gum job. Granny reminded William of Mrs. Robinson played by the late, Anne Bancroft, in The Graduate opposite Benjamin Braddock played by Dustin Hoffman. With her still sexy and having a shapely body for an old broad, and with big tits running in his family, she certainly had big tits too.

Adding to his sexual excitement of seeing his grandmother's nearly naked, still sexy, and still shapely body, this was his grandmother and not some, old whore he picked up a street corner and invited home. In the same way that her daughters and granddaughters did, albeit a little slower and more carefully, ready to give her grandson sex, Edna climbed the stairs to William's loft. In the way that his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin all were ready to give him incestuous sex to hopefully convert him from being gay to straight, Grandma was willing to gum her grandson.

"William? It's grandma," she said knocking on his front door as if he didn't know who it was. "William? Are you home?"

With his grandmother seemingly determined to come in, William opened his door wearing his standard uniform, a tee shirt, pajama bottoms without underwear, and slippers. Never having one before and looking forward to having one now over the thoughts of his grandmother gumming his cock, he already had a semi-erection while imagining his grandmother giving him a gum job. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his grandmother's mouth while she gummed his prick and while he fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

His grandmother was wearing her standard uniform of late too, a low-cut, short, and virtually see-through nightgown. After he smiled her his hello, as if he was the spider and she was the fly, he invited her inside in the way that he welcomed his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin. He couldn't wait to see, feel, and fondle her big tits while turning, twisting, and pulling her erect nipples. He couldn't wait for his grandmother to gum his cock while she stroked him. He couldn't wait to cum in his grandmother's mouth.

As soon as she entered his studio apartment, she was illuminated by the bright light of his living room in the way that his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin were all illuminated as if strippers onstage. Unable to help himself, he stared down at the huge impressions her naked breasts made in her nightgown before staring down at the dark shadow of her brown, furry muff. For an old broad, she had a wicked good body. Always walking, she looked good for her age.

Yet, when he saw the dark shadow of her hair pussy, he couldn't believe he was seeing his grandmother's cunt. His grandmother's cunt, unable to wrap his head around the vision of his nearly naked grandmother, he couldn't believe he was seeing his grandmother's nearly naked cunt. In the incestuous way that he stared at all that his MILF of a mother, his sexy sister, his MILF of an aunt, and his slutty cousin, he stared at his still sexy grandmother. In the way that his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin exposed themselves to him, he couldn't wait to expose himself to his grandmother.

"Grandma. You caught me by surprise. It's always so nice to see you. Come in," he said feigning his surprise while continuing to stare at the impressions her big, erect nipples made in her nightgown. In the way that the dark shadow her bushy, pubic hair made in her nightgown, and the impressions of her already erect nipples, he stared at all that he could see of her naked ass when she walked by him too. "That's a beautiful nightgown, Grandma," he said using his compliment to stare at his nearly naked grandmother longer and harder.