Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared down at his bulging cock while he stared at what he could see of his sister's big breasts and shaved pussy through her sheer nightgown.

"Gees, Christine, I don't know," he said hiding his sexual excitement in showing his sister his cock by feigning his embarrassment.

Already committed to showing her brother her naked cunt, Christine lifted the hem of her nightgown higher to sexually tease him while showing him her shaved pussy.

"Show me your cock, William. Not only would I love to see it but also," she said biting her lip again. "I'd like to touch it, feel it, and stroke it," she said moving closer to him while sliding a slow tongue across her, red, full lips. "Touch me," she said. "I don't mind. You may touch me if you'd like. Touch my cunt, William."

Then, when he didn't touch her pussy after she lifted her nightgown to her waist to expose her naked pussy to her brother, and after she invited him to touch her pussy, she lifted her nightgown higher. When he still didn't touch her after she invited him to touch her and after lifting her nightgown higher, she took him by the hand and placed his fingers on her shaved cunt. Obviously, as much as she wanted to see, touch, feel, and stroke her brother's cock, she wanted her brother to finger her pussy.

With Christine guiding his finger, she forced him to slide a slow finger along her pussy slit. Not quite done, she forced her brother to touch and feel his sister where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister. Still not stopping there while he took advantage of the free show, she pressed down on his finger to part her pussy lips. Then, pressing down harder, she forced him to insert his finger inside her. She was already wet.

"Your pussy is the first pussy I ever touched and fingered, Christine," he said staring up at her before staring back down at is sister's, shaved, naked cunt. It's so soft. It's so smooth," he said. "You're so wet," he said looking up at his sister with incestuous lust and sexual desire.

Taking the next incestuous step to sexually seduce her brother, she pressed down harder on his finger enough to insert him deeper inside of her. She pressed his finger deeper while holding his finger with her fingers. Showing him where to touch her with her fingers over his fingers, she rubbed his finger against her clit faster and harder. Squirming from the sexual excitement of her brother finger fucking her, she forced her brother to finger fuck her. Keeping his finger there by pressing down harder on his hand and his fingers, she was forcing her brother to masturbate her.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe my sister flashed me her naked pussy. I can't believe she inserted my finger in her cunt. I can't believe she's allowing me to finger fuck her and masturbate her.'

He stared up at her while she stared down at him.

"Oh, William, you're making me so wet," she said closing her eyes while breathing through her mouth. "You're making me so hot and so horny."

Feigning his embarrassment and shame, he pulled his hand away.

"I don't think we should be doing this, Christine," he said. "This is wrong. This is nasty. This is incest. I'm your brother and you're my sister."

Not taking no for an answer, she reached her hands down and in one fluid motion, she removed her nightgown. She was naked. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his significant other instead of his sister, Christine was naked in front of her brother.

* * * * *

"Do what, William? What are we doing? We haven't done anything to be ashamed of or to regret...yet," she said with a sexy laugh. "Now that I've shown you my naked body, I want to see your prick," she said leaning forward to pull at his waistband. "Show me your cock, William. Show me. I want to see it. In the way that you touched my pussy and fingered my cunt, I want to touch your prick, feel your prick, and stroke your prick. In the way that you showed our mother your cock last night, I want to see your prick tonight."

Ready to show her his prick, when he lifted his buttocks from his bed, obviously not waiting for and/or allowing him to change his mind, she pulled his pajamas down to his ankles. Except for his tee shirt, in the way that his sister was naked, he was naked too. As if she was his girlfriend, wife, or significant other instead of his sister, William was naked in front of his sister.

Sexually excited that he was naked in front of his sexy sister in the way that he was naked in front of his mother, even though it was sexually exciting to be naked in front of his sister, it was different. For some perverse reason, not that he wasn't sexually excited but he was more sexually excited being naked in front of his mother than he was being naked in front of his sister. Nonetheless his sexual excitement, by thinking about baseball again, not wanting his sister to think that she sexually aroused him by showing him her naked body, he tried his best not to get an erection.

"You're making me feel uncomfortable, Christine," he said feigning his embarrassment again.

She shrugged and sat next to him on his bed and helped him remove his tee shirt. Naked now, William was naked with his sister.

"Why are you feeling uncomfortable? I just wanted to spend some quality, alone time with my baby brother," she said running her fingers through his chest hair before moving her fingers lower to play with his pubic hair.

Then, continuing to sexually touch her naked brother, she wrapped her hand and manicured fingers around his prick in the way that his mother had done. She stared down at his flaccid prick while sexually touching him in the way that she forced him to sexually touch her. Then, while fondling the head of his cock, something his mother didn't do, she stared up at his eyes, leaned to him, closed her eyes, and kissed him. Continuing to kiss her brother, she parted his lips with her tongue.

'Holy Hell,' he thought. 'That's some kiss. I can't believe my sister just French kissed me. Wow! That's the best kiss I've ever had.'

Continuing to give him long, wet kisses, Christine parted his lips and French kissed her brother again and again. As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister, they were making out with one another. She kissed him with incestuous passion and he returned her incestuous passion with his incestuous passion. She kissed him while fondling and slowly stroking his prick. With her breasts resting on his chest, as if she was ready to mount him, she kissed him while pressing her naked body against his naked body.

Then, unable to resist her kisses, when he returned her passionate kisses with his passionate kisses, she continued kissing him harder, longer, and deeper. Unable to help himself, no matter how much baseball flashed through his horny mind, he already had an erection. As soon as his cock hardened and grew bigger, she wrapped her hand around her brother and stroked him to an ever bigger and harder erection. As soon as cock grew as big and as hard as it needed to be, as if she was the man and he was the woman, ready to make love to him, his sister pushed him back on the bed and mounted him.

"Christine," he said, as if he didn't know what she was doing. "My God. What are you doing?"

She continued kissing him, while reaching down between her legs to insert her brother's erection inside of her. As soon as his stiff prick slid in his sister's warm wetness, he gasped. As soon as he impaled his sister with his prick, he stared at his sister wide-eyed. As soon as his prick was seated inside her, she slowly and lovingly humped him harder and faster while pushing his prick deeper.

"Make love to me, William," she said breathlessly. "I need to feel you deep inside of me."

As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his significant other instead of his sister, she humped him while sliding his cock inside of her deeper. Not taking no for an answer, she forced him to make love to her. Then, when he returned her humps with his humps, he rolled her over and mounted her.

"Is this what you want, Christine? Is this what you want?" He humped her harder and he humped her faster. "Do you want me to make love to you or do you want me to fuck you," he said while continuing to hump her harder and faster? "Maybe instead of making love to you, I should fuck you," he said.

Obviously, whether he was gay or straight, William was no virgin. In the way that he had always been sexually attracted to his mother, he had always been sexually attracted to his sister. She fluttered her eyelashes while breathing through her mouth. Then, wrapping her arms around his neck, she wrapped her legs around his waist too. She returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps.

"Yes, William, God yes. Make love to me first," she said again while giving him another deep, wet kiss. "Then, after you make love to me, fuck me."

After only a few lovemaking humps, instead of making love to her and fucking her in the missionary position, he removed his prick from inside of his sister to turn her around. Continuing the pretense that he was a gay man instead of a straight man, as if she was his blowup doll instead of his sister, he lifted her to move her in his desired position. Now, with her on her knees and her ass in the air, as if she was a man instead of a woman and he was fucking her in the ass instead of her pussy, he fucked her cunt doggie style from behind.

Humping her as if they were dogs in heat, he humped her as if they were gay men having anal sex instead of having vaginal intercourse. Not wanting to cum in his sister's pussy and make her pregnant, even though she was on the pill, just in case, he pulled out his cock and ejaculated a huge load of cum all over his sister's, naked ass. In the way that he had incestuous sex with his mother last night, he had sex with incestuous sex with his sister tonight.

'Wow,' he thought while out of breath and sweating. 'I fucked my sister. If it wasn't enough that my mother sucked my cock, I can't believe I fucked my sister. This is unbelievable. I love this conversion and reparation therapy,' he thought while laughing to himself.

Only, instead of looking happily that they had sex, she looked sad.

"I should go," she said looking troubled and confused. Not staying to bask in the afterglow of sex, she looked at him with disappointment instead of with sexual excitement. Obviously with him staring at his sketches of men wearing speedos while having sex with his sexy sister, she failed to discern if he was straight or gay. "I have to get up early for work," she said making an excuse while putting on her nightgown and while still looking perturbed. "Good night," she said giving him a long, wet kiss.

* * * * *

As soon as his sister left his room, William opened his vent, moved to the floor, and pressed ear to his wall to listen. In the way that his sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother were gathered to hear his mother's sexual report, his mother, aunt, cousin, and grandmother were gathered to hear his sister's incestuous confession. Firing one question after another question, the women interrogated Christine as if she was a Russian spy and they were the FBI. Listening to the five women was nearly as sexually exciting as having sex with his mother and his sister.

"Tell us. We can't wait to know. What happened with you and your brother?"

Nancy looked at her cousin with curiosity mixed with sexual excitement.

"Did you have sex?"

Mary looked at her daughter with motherly concern.

"Did he have an erection?"

Aunt Rose stared at her niece while waiting for her to answer.

"Is he gay?"

Grandma Edna seemed just as interested in William's sexual orientation as were the rest of the family.

"Yes, he had an erection," she said to her Aunt Rose. "Yes, I had sex with him," she said to her mother. "I started by sexually exciting him by flashing him my naked, shaved pussy and ass," she said with a sexy laugh. "Then, I French kissed him while making love to him. After a short while, instead of me making love to him, he mounted me. Then, instead of making love to me, he fucked me."

Rose looked at her niece with sexual frustration while grandma Edna looked at her granddaughter with confusion.

"I'd fuck him," said cousin Nancy with a sexually excited look on her face.

Christine nodded her head in agreement with her cousin.

"I thought he was going to fuck me missionary style. Only and instead, he lifted me up and moved me to my knees with my ass in the air. Instead of fucking me missionary style, he fucked me doggie style. While staring at his sketches of men wearing only speedos, he fucked me as if he was having anal sex with another man," she said with disappointment. "Instead of making me feel sexually special, he made me feel like the incestuous whore that I am," she said with sadness.

Aunt Rose made an angry face.

"This is ridiculous. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all. We're not getting anywhere fast with our conversion and reparation therapy," said Aunt Rose. "Tomorrow night," she said pointing her manicured finger from her niece to her sister, to her daughter, and to her mother. "I'll find out for sure if William prefers men to women. And if he does prefer men to women, I'll give him such hot sex that he'll never sexually look at another man."

With his ear pressed to his vent, William listened to all that his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother were saying.

"If it's not enough that my MILF of a mother and sexy sister gave me incestuous sex, now my MILF of an aunt wants to give me incestuous sex too," said William to himself for no one to hear. "I really hit the jackpot with my April Fool's joke of pretending that I'm gay."

* * * * *

The next night, Aunt Rose climbed the same stairs that her niece climbed the night before and her sister climbed the night before that. Ready to have sex with her nephew, her sister's son, a man she had known since he was a baby, she was as nervous as she was sexually excited. How could she do such a thing? Why would she do such a thing? Yet, as if she was on a quest, a sexual mission, it was her turn to discover the answer to two simple questions. Was William gay or was he straight, and if he was gay, could she make him straight by giving him incestuous sex?

Instead of coming right out and asking him if he was gay, his family of frustrated females all used the ruse of helping him to reject homosexuality and convert to heterosexuality as their justification to sexually seduce him. Obviously not wanting to end their sexy fun, under the pretense that they were saving him from himself, they all wanted their turn to have sex with William. They all used the ruse of sexually seducing him to ease their horniness and erase their sexual frustration.

In the same way that Mary and Christine wore their sexiest nightgowns, Aunt Rose wore her sexiest nightgown too. With him a good-looking man with a big cock, the only rooster in a house full of horny hens, William gave them all the more reason to feel sexy, sexually wanted, and romantically desired. He gave them the hope that they were not only going to be the one to uncover the truth but also that they were going to be the one to have hot and steamy incestuous sex with him. With all five women as horny as they were sexually frustrated, this sexual pursuit to know if he was gay or straight was seemingly more for them than it was for him.

Yet, if only they knew the truth about William, that he wasn't gay, what would that say? What would they do? Would that knowledge change anything? Would they still try to seduce him? Would they still want to have incestuous sex with him?

With none of them having a steady lover and having steady, regular sex, William was just as horny and just as sexually frustrated as they were. Moreover, and more importantly, he was just as sexually attracted to all of them as they were all sexually attracted to him. As his private April Fool's joke, he was playing them for sex as much as they were ridiculously justifying having sex with him as their way to change his sexual orientation. Other than their incestuous, sexual attraction to one another, the only thing they had in common was they all wanted to have a sexual orgasm.

Expecting her to come, and while waiting for her to arrive, William stepped from his bathroom wearing only a towel after having just taken a shower. But for a rectangular square of white, terrycloth tied around his waist, he was as naked as his aunt. In the way that his aunt was obviously ready to expose her nearly naked body to him by wearing such a sexy nightgown, he was ready to expose his naked body to her by wearing only a towel.

After his mother blew him and his sister made love to him before he fucked her, he wondered what his aunt was here to do. Ready to play her sexy game but with his eyes wide open after hearing her not so private conversation, he wondered how she'd go about sexually seduction him. In the way that she was clearly, sexually aroused for his reaction to seeing her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, he was just as incestuously excited to see his aunt naked. Moreover, in the way that she was obviously interested in seeing his erect cock, he couldn't wait to show his aunt his stiff prick.

"Oh, Aunt Rose. This is such a surprise. I wasn't expecting you on a weeknight," said William. She was already in his room and standing by his bed when he emerged from the bathroom. "Just let me return to the bathroom to get dressed," he said.

She waved a hand of her lack of concern that he wasn't dressed. Obviously, if anything, she was happy that he wasn't dressed. Obviously, with him just wearing a towel, she didn't want him to get dressed. As if she was Avon calling, a female politician going door-to-door with a petition, or a real estate agent wanting to list and sell his house, and he was a sexy, handsome customer, no doubt, she wanted him to stay just the way he was.

"Oh, don't bother getting dressed, William. I'm only here for a minute. I just wanted to ask you a question," she said.

Unable to stop herself from staring at the big bulge behind his towel while he stared at all that he could see of his aunt through her sheer, revealing nightgown. A telling sign, in the same way that his mother had done two nights ago, she involuntarily slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips. As if she was in a trance, she stared at his bulging prick that pushed out his towel in the way that he stared at her erect nipples that made hard impressions in her thin, sheer nightgown. Obviously, in the way that her sister had blown her son, his aunt wanted to suck her nephew.

William smiled at his aunt while already knowing the reason why she was in his room was more than to ask him just a question. In the way that his mother and sister were there for sex, he knew that his aunt was there for sex too. In the way that he had always been incestuously attracted to his mother and sister, he had always been sexually attracted to his aunt too. Instead of coming right out and asking him if he was gay or straight, it was as if they were having a competition with him as their sexual prize.

She was ready to seduce her nephew to know the answer to everyone's burning questions. Was William gay? Moreover, if he was gay, could they convert him to being straight by giving him incestuous sex? In the way that he couldn't wait to have incestuous sex with his mother and his sister, he couldn't wait to have incestuous sex with his aunt.

"What's your question?"

He smiled at his aunt while staring at the impressions that her erect nipples made in her nightgown. In the way that his mother, sister, cousin, and grandmother all had big tits, his aunt had big tits too. With her nightgown not as see-through as his mother's and sister's nightgowns, he stared at her in the way that he stared at his mother and sister while trying to see all that he could see and hoped to see of her, nonetheless. A very attractive woman, she was a younger version of his mother and an older version of her daughter, Nancy.