Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, something they obviously didn't know, if he was gay, unless he was bi-sexual, he'd never have sex with any of them. Unless he felt gay shame while still refusing to accept that he was gay, he'd never have sex with a woman. Yet, if he refused to accept that he was gay, while still hiding in the closet, one could understand a gay man having heterosexual sex with a woman. Nonetheless and notwithstanding a gay man not having heterosexual sex, for a multitude of reasons, there are lots of gay men happily married to straight women.

Yet, if he, indeed, had sex with his mother, then him having sex with her would give them the proof that they didn't want to hear that he was wasn't gay. Yet, if he, indeed, didn't have sex with her, then him not having sex with his mother would encourage them all to try harder while using their womanly, sexual guiles mixed with what they learned about conversion and reparation therapy on him. They were all intelligent enough to clearly knew that conversion and reparation therapy didn't work. Yet, whether it worked or not, conversion and reparation therapy was their excuse to have sex with William without being accused of having incestuous sex.

* * * * *

"So...what happened?" Obviously curious about the sexual details, Rose looked at her sister in the way she looked at her when asking her about her Honeymoon 25-years ago. Tell us all the sexy details," said Rose with a dirty laugh. "Did you seduce William or did he reject you? Was he receptive to you sexually seducing him? Did you have incestuous sex with him or did he rebuff your sexually advances? Tell us, we're all curious to know, is he gay or is he straight?"

Enjoying the moment by delaying her response, Mary looked from her sister to look at the rest of the women while smiling affectionately and nodding her head.

"Actually, even if you didn't have sex with him, that doesn't necessarily mean that he's gay. That may mean that he's not into having incestuous sex with his mother," said Mary's daughter with a little laugh before pausing as if rethinking what she was going to say next. "Perhaps, instead of having incestuous sex with his mother, he'd prefer having incestuous sex with his sister," said Christine while beaming a wide and unembarrassed smile. "If it will save him from turning gay, I'd let him make love to me," said Christine wrapping her arms around herself as if her arms were William's arms.

Keeping them all in suspense, while looking from one to the other, Mary smiled and took a sip of her coffee before giving them all the sexy details of a mother having incestuous sex with her son.

"I blew him," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Coming right out with it and without shame, remorse, or embarrassment while taking another sip of her coffee, "I sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in my mouth, and swallowed his cum."

She looked from her daughter to look at her sister before looking at her niece, and her mother. As if she was proud of giving her son oral sex, she said that she blew him with a sense of self-satisfaction and motherly pride. She said she sucked his cock as if she had taken him shopping and bought him new clothes. She said she gave her son oral sex as if it was her motherly duty and responsibility to not only suck her son's cock but also to allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum.

"You blew him? Get out." Rose looked at her sister with as much shock as she looked at her with sexual excitement and jealousy. "You sucked William's cock? You did not. I don't believe you."

Then, looking from her sister to look at her daughter, niece, and mother again, she told them more of what they all wanted to hear.

"While he felt my tits and fingered my nipples, I stroked his cock and sucked his cock. By the way, we're all in luck, he likes tits, especially big tits, the bigger the better," she said with a dirty laugh and a proud smile. "Then, while stroking him faster, harder, and sucking him deeper, I not only allowed him to cum in my mouth but also I swallowed his cum."

Mary smiled again with pride while looking from Rose to Christine to Nancy and to Edna.

"Oh, my God. Way to go, Mom," said Christine slapping her mother a high five and laughing. "As one cocksucker to another who's willing to have incestuous sex as our small, unselfish way of helping poor William from turning gay, you make me proud."

Mary's mother looked at her daughter with confusion.

"So, lemme see if I understand. He's not gay yet he had heterosexual sex with you," said Grandma Edna in a statement instead of asking in a question. "Is that right? Is that it? Are we all done here? Is that all there is? Now that there's no reason to have incestuous sex with William under the guise of giving him conversion and reparation therapy from keeping him from turning gay."

Obviously trying to continue the ruse, Mary gave her mother a happy smile.

"Actually, Mother, being that he had an erection that grew harder and bigger the more that I stroked him and the more that he felt my breasts and fingered my nipples, I would think that he wasn't gay," said mother Mary to her mother. "He has a big cock by the way, a prick just like his father but bigger and harder," she said all dreamy eyed. "You should see his erect prick when he's sexually aroused. Oh, my God, it was so long and wide that I wasn't sure I could fit that monster in my mouth but I did," she said with a dirty laugh while slapping her daughter, Christine, another high five.

Mary's niece, Nancy, seemingly not sure if she should believe her aunt or not, made a face of disbelief. By far, Nancy was the most sexually experienced in the group. If anyone was the whore in the family, it was Nancy. Whenever she was horny enough and/or drunk enough, she'd have sex with any man.

"You blew him?" She made a face. "You sucked your son's cock, allowed him to cum in your mouth, and swallowed his cum while he fondled your breasts and fingered your nipples," said Nancy repeating what her aunt had just said. "Is that what you're saying? Is that what you expect us all to believe?"

Mary looked at her niece and laughed.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. You should know by now that I don't lie, Nancy. I sucked my son's cock. I did and he ejaculated his cum in my mouth," said Mary.

Nancy gave her aunt a questioning look.

"Then, me then, how did you do it? I want to know all of the incestuous, sexual details," said Nancy laughing as if her aunt blowing her son was a joke.

As if she was reliving the moment in her mind she batted her eyelashes. Obviously, embarrassed in front of the group of women, as if she was detailing all that she did during a CFNM striptease party, her face flushed.

"While we were talking and drinking wine, I pretended to fall asleep in his lap. When I changed my position to get more comfortable, his prick escaped from the pee hole in his pajama bottoms. Only inches from my mouth, his erect cock stared me in the face," she said with a shrug and a laugh. "What else could I do but to reach for it and take it in my hand to stroke him before taking it in my mouth to suck him?"

Mary shrugged her shoulders again while nodding her head affirmatively with satisfaction as if she needed that extra bit of head movement for her niece to believe her.

"Tell me this then. I'm curious to know," said Nancy as if she was an attorney for the prosecution. "Were the sketches he drew of men in speedos where he could see them from where you were blowing him?"

Mary looked at her niece with confusion.

"Yeah. They were. So? Why?"

Nancy gave her aunt a self-satisfied smile.

"Because maybe while you were stroking his cock and sucking his cock, he was thinking of one of his nearly naked, sketched men blowing him," said Nancy. "I rest my case," she said throwing up her hands while looking from her aunt to look at her mother, her cousin, and her grandmother. "With my gaydar still flashing red every time I'm around him, I still say he's gay. No doubt about it, he's gay," she said punctuating the air and her sentence with her manicured fingernail.

Apparently, never considering William imagining one of the men that he sketched blowing him instead of his mother, Mary looked at her niece with shocked surprise.

"I never thought of that," said Mary. "As far as I saw, his focused attention was on my hand, my naked breasts, and my mouth. Even though I noticed him looking up at the sketches, I didn't see him staring at his sketches. Yet, he could have been staring at the sketches while I pretended to sleep and while I was sucking his cock."

Christine looked from her mother to look at her aunt before looking at her cousin and grandmother.

"I'll go to him tonight. Trust me. I'll find out for sure if he's gay or straight," said William's sister with determined, sexual resolve.

Edna made a disbelieving face at her granddaughter.

"Pray tell, how will you find out for sure if he's straight or gay?"

Christine smiled at her grandmother while patting her elderly hand.

"I'd kiss him, French kiss him. Trust me, I can tell by his kiss if he's gay or not. If he's gay, I'll continue to French kiss him until I turn him straight," she said with a dirty laugh. "If he's gay, I'll make love to him in the way that no man can make love to him and in the way that only a straight man can make love to a heterosexual woman," said Christine nodding her head as if agreeing with herself.

Only, unbeknownst to the women, William was listening. With his room over the garage sharing a wall with the 18' ceiled, family room, he could hear everything they said. All he needed to do to listen to whatever the women were saying was to open the vent at the bottom of his shared wall in his room, get down on the floor, and put his ear to the vent. As if he was an FBI agent spying on them and monitoring the conversations of his family, in the way that he knew his mother's plan to have sex with him last night, he already of knew his sister's plan to seduce him tonight.

"So, tonight my sister is coming to my room for sex. That's great. Just as I've always wanted to have sex with my mother, I've always wanted to have sex with my sister, too," said William to himself while closing his vent. "Assuredly, as much for her as it is for me, tonight, my sister's plan is to kiss the gay out of me while making love to me. That should be fun," he said with a sexually excited laugh.

* * * * *

The next night, in the way that her mother did the night before, William's sister, Christine, climbed the outside stairs to his room over the three-car garage. In the way that his mother was nearly naked, his sister wore her sexiest, sheerest, lowest cut, and shortest nightgown without the modesty of wearing a robe. Naked underneath, she was unashamed and unembarrassed to show her brother her nearly naked body. In the way that her mother's nightgown left little to the imagination of her nearly naked body, his sister's nightgown left nothing to the imagination of her nearly naked body also.

Showing him more than he had ever seen of his sister these past few weeks, but for her nearly transparent nightgown, Christine essentially stood naked before her brother. It was one thing for her to be naked in the house with the rest of the woman but it was something else entirely to be nearly naked while alone with her brother in his room. With not even her pubic hair getting in the way of her brother seeing her nude body, shaving her pussy especially for him, she was totally shaved.

"Knock, knock," she said opening his unlocked, front door without waiting for him to invite her inside.

She closed the door behind her while smiling at her brother sitting on his bed. Returning her smile, William looked up from where he was sitting on his bed reading and smiled up at his sister. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. From his low vantage point, he could see up the front of his sister's short nightgown. While she stared at the bulge his flaccid cock made in his pajama bottoms, he stared at her shave pussy and at the erect impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. After having sex with their mother, he wondered how different it would be to have sex with his sister.

Yet, as soon as she stepped inside his room and closed the door behind her, as the light did with his mother's nightgown, it did with his sister's nightgown too. As if his living room light was a spotlight of incestuous, sexual delight, his bright, living room light lit her up as if she was naked. His bright, living room light passed through her nightgown and lit up the naked silhouette of her body as if she was a sexually salacious stripper ready to perform on stage.

Careful not to get too sexually aroused, the last thing he wanted was an erection from seeing his sister's shaved, naked pussy. He smiled at all that he could see of his nearly naked sister while staring at her as if he wanted to paint her in the nude. He stared at her as if remembering every sexy curve of her nearly naked body to paint her naked from memory later. As soon as she left, he'd be masturbating over seeing his sister's cunt.

In the way he tried his best not to stare at his MILF mother, he tried his best not to stare at his sexy and nearly naked sister. In the way that he thought about baseball as his way of not getting an erection with his mother, he thought of baseball in his feeble attempt not to get an erection with his sister. Yet, as he had an erection with his mother, he'd no doubt have an erection with his sister. With all that his sister was showing him of her shapely body, it wouldn't be long before he had a throbbing, pulsating, big, and hard cock.

"Wow, Christine! That's some sexy nightgown," he said staring at all that he could see of her through her sheer nightgown. He stared at the shape and the outline of her breasts. He stared at the dark shadow of her brown, trimmed pussy. "You have the perfect body to wear that. It looks so good on you."

Now that he returned her sexual advance by staring after she appeared before her brother in such a revealing nightgown, she continued sexually teasing him. As if she was an erotic dancer on stage, shocking him, she twirled around and, when she did, the hem of her nightgown lifted high enough to flash him her shaved pussy and her naked, shapely ass. From the low vantage point of where he was sitting, he continued to have the perfect up-nightgown view of his naked sister. In the way he stared at her naked pussy, when she twirled herself around in front of him, he stared at her naked ass too.

"Do you like it? It's new," she said holding up her hem as if she was a 3-year-old girl instead of a 24-year-old woman. "I bought it just for you," she said giving him a sexy smile and a wink.

With her holding the hem of her nightgown in her hand, whether she knew it or not, whether she was deliberately flashing him or unintentionally flashing him, she gave him an uninterrupted view of her shaved, naked pussy. Not one to turn down a free look, William continued staring at all that he could see of his sexy sister's shave, naked cunt. Not wanting her to think him straight, continuing the ruse that he was gay, he collected himself. Embarrassed as much for himself as he was for her, he turned his head away to look at his sketches of men wearing speedos that he had prominently displayed.

Aware that his sister was paying him an incestuous, sexual visit tonight, he hid his nude sketches of his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother and replaced them with the sketches of men in speedos instead. When he wasn't staring at his nearly naked sister, he stared at his nearly naked sketches of muscular men wearing speedos. Wanting her to think him gay, he was eager for her to attempt to turn him straight by her kiss when making love to him.

"I do like your nightgown. It's very sexy. It's very revealing," he said with a dirty laugh. Then, saying something that no brother should ever say to his sister, he talked to her as if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his significant other instead of his blood related sister. "My God, you have an incredible ass, Christine," he said with a dirty laugh while continuing to stare at all that he could see of his sexy sister. "I didn't know you had a shaved pussy. I've never see one before," he said staring while not knowing what else to say but to address the naked elephant in the room.

Not that Christine was elephant like by any stretch of the imagination, more of a dancer, an ice skater, and/or a swimmer, she had an exquisitely, shapely body. She had the body that his mother, aunt, and grandmother all once had in their youth and that her cousin now had too. When he said that she had an incredible ass, not allowing that sexual compliment to go unanswered, as if she was a French Dancer doing the Can-can, she turned, bent forward, raised her nightgown, and flashed him an extended view of her naked ass.

Then, continuing her sexual seduction of her baby brother, she walked closer to where he was sitting on his bed. She was close enough that he could smell the musky aroma of her already moist pussy. She looked down at him with sexual suggestion while he stared up at her with horniness and incestuous lust. Then, in the way that his mother was forward enough and sexually aggressive enough to ask him if he wanted a hand job and a blowjob, she asked her brother her own shocking, sexually incestuous question.

"Being that you, admittedly, have never seen a shaved pussy before, would you like to see my shave pussy close-up, William?"

Even though he had already seen a good flash of her naked ass, when she twirled, he saw her naked pussy again when she held the hem of her raised nightgown as if she was a little girl. Even though he had already seen a good flash of her naked ass when she twirled and again when she bent at the waist, raised her nightgown and flashed him, he looked at her aghast with sexually excited surprise. In the way that his mother exposed her naked breasts to him, he'd love nothing more than to have a close-up view of his sister's shaved pussy.

"Your pussy? Gees, Christine. I don't know. You're my sister," he said feigning his embarrassment and modesty.

Truth be told, he'd love to see his sister's, shaved pussy close-up. Even more than that, he'd love to finger, lick, and fuck his sister's shave, naked pussy if she allowed him to do that too. Ignoring his feigned resistance, she shrugged, rolled her eyes, and sighed as if flashing her brother her naked cunt was no big deal. She flashed her brother her shaved, naked pussy as if it was the right thing to do, especially under the circumstances of giving him her convoluted version of conversion and reparation therapy.

"I don't mind showing you my pussy, William," she said putting her finger to her lips. "Shh," she laughed. "Our little secret, I won't tell if you don't tell," she said with a little laugh.

As if rethinking what she was going to say next, she bit her lip while pausing to stare down at the big bulge her brother's flaccid cock made in his pajama bottoms.

"Okay. Sure," he said smiling. "I'd love to see your naked, shave pussy up-close, Christine."

In the same way that his mother did the night before, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look before giving him her sexy, albeit incestuous sexual suggestion. As if they were playing doctor and he was her patient and she was his sexy nurse, he knew that she was ready to do more than to just show him her pussy. In the way that his mother was, his sister was there to have sex with him.

"I'll show my pussy, if you show me your cock. Pussy for cock," she said with a dirty laugh while leaning forward and reaching her hand down to touch and feel his flaccid penis him through his pajama bottoms. "Show me your prick, William. I want to see it. As much as I'd like to show you my pussy and, hopefully, as much as you'd like to see my pussy, I'd like to see your cock," she said.

1...678910...12