Forever Yours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exited the premises after being received so warmly and they went back to the car and they drove off. Ramon's heart remained inside the shoe company and he was really happy that he had a company. To his surprise they stopped at Ram Food Company and it was also their company. It was big but not as big as Marcos' but it was bringing in a lot of money.

They stopped at a third company and it was really big, Liama group of companies. It was a company which dealt in clothes and cosmetics. It was a high rising company and Ramon almost died. He had no idea his dad was the owner of those companies. Had he known, those idiots wouldn't have treated him like they did.

His dad apologized for not being there but Ramon understood him. He had been really sick while these companies were rising and he couldn't just come out since Ramon didn't know that he was his father.

They went back home and all of them were really happy. They couldn't believe that they had suddenly become rich just like that. Ramon was the most happy and he went to bed really early.

The next day, his family asked him if they should buy a house in the capital or just in their current town. There was no way he was going back to the capital to meet with those people again. He was not ready to meet them. When he was ready, he would come out and they would pay for what they did. What was bothering him was that he still loved Marcos despite hurting him. If he could just forget about him, he would but it was something that he couldn't.

Mr. Robbins was ready to work with him at the branch in the capital but Ramon insisted they stay in their current town so in a few days, they bought a big mansion. It was white and it had all the furniture that they needed. It was just a temporary house but it was beautiful and big. They employed all the house workers, guards, and drivers. Now they were fully settled. Ryan used to go to the capital a few times in a week to work.

Ramon's songs were released and they were a hit. His songs were the most downloaded at the company's website and they were generating huge sums of money. His dad had taken the rest of the family shopping and they had more than enough clothes to wear, cars to drive and any luxurious things that were needed. Ramon even told his father about Mark and he was now living with them. Ramon really liked having his friend around and it was beautiful to spend time with Mark. After his dad came out as the owner of those three big companies, he was the talk of the country. Magazines, newspapers and even television adverts were talking about Ryan.

A month passed and Ramon received some news from RLC. He was to leave the country to the company's headquarters in New York, where he was urgently needed. At the same time, his dad suggested it was about time to start his business degree so that he could manage the companies with him. They later applied for the best schools in New York where Eduardo, Mark and he could study.

Ramon knew it would be hard to study and focus on his music but he had to do it. He was going to manage as his songs were getting better and better every day. His songs were played almost everywhere he went and it was really beautiful.

A month later, Ramon found himself in the room quickly dressing. It was in the afternoon and his flight was at 4.pm. He stared in the mirror looking at how much he had changed and how handsome he was when the door flung open.

"Hey, slow poke," Mark joked. He was looking really handsome and cheerful. "It's 3 already. We need to start moving or we will miss our flight. I am sure Mr. Robbins is already waiting for you at the airport."

Ramon smiled and told Mark that he was done and he left. Ramon was going to New York with Mr. Robbins. The man was really a very good man. He didn't mind at all that Ramon was going to study while focusing on his music as well. All he said was,

"As long as you will be able to manage, I am cool with it."

Mr. Robbins was a really good man and Ramon really regarded him as an uncle. His songs were a hit and everyone loved him though they never really knew who he was. It was going to take time before he appeared in a video but he knew that while in New York, he would perform mostly in movie theme songs and his lyrics would be written for him. Even so, he was going to write most of his songs.

Ramon came outside and the guard took his bag. Everyone was waiting for him especially the people he was going with, Mark and Eduardo.

"There you are." His father said as he gave him a hug.

"You really need to leave because it will be 4 real soon." His dad said as he gave him a tight hug.

"I will miss you a lot, my two lovely fathers." Ramon said as he chuckled.

"We will be visiting frequently." His dad said softly. "Besides, you have Mark and Eduardo with you."

Ramon looked at Eduardo and Mark who were smiling and he knew he would have a great time with the two of them. Ramon hugged his father tightly and then his dad.

"Please, don't forget to do what I told you." Ramon said to both of them.

"Don't worry, everything will be done before you come back home." His dad said with a bright smile.

Ramon had told his father something that was going to help him in future. He couldn't wait to come back home when he was rich, powerful and influential. Everyone said goodbye and they were on their way to the airport. Ramon was feeling nervous because he had never been in an airplane before but Mark and Eduardo held on to his hands and he felt safe. They arrived at the airport and met with Mr. Robbins who looked worried.

"I thought you had changed your mind." Mr. Robbins joked.

They all laughed and soon, they were headed for the gate because people had already started boarding. Ramon sat on an airplane seat with Mr. Robbins and he was so nervous. He tried to put up a nervous smile but Mr. Robbins just laughed.

"You will be fine. It happens the first time you are in an airplane."

Ramon smiled sheepishly and he looked through the tiny window. The stewardess asked everyone to put on seat belts and soon the plane started moving. Ramon watched from the window as it rose from the ground and into the sky. He was so nervous at first but now, he was absolutely fine. He watched as the airport and everything else just became smaller. He was going to miss his fathers, but at least he had his best friend and his brother.

He had left the country where he grew up in but when he returns, he will be very famous and by then would have produced video songs. People would no longer be stepping on him. He was going to show everyone that he was not to be messed with anymore.

They should all just be ready for him because he is gonna be back and really popular and powerful too. When he comes back, he will not just let anyone step on him. Payback time!

"Ramillio Castra will be back and he will be able to show them that he is not a whore."

Ramon chuckled to himself as the plane got higher in the sky. He is going to come back and it will be game on.

*******

I would like to appreciate all those who took time to read this chapter. I hope you liked it and give ratings that will blow me away. Don't forget to drop your comments and votes. I really love you guys. Chapter 9 is still being typed but it will be submitted very soon. Stay tuned.

1...345678