Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't," she croaked.

Solomon's hands moved out of his pockets and over to his belt. They began to unfasten his belt as she watched. He wasn't taking his cock out was he, she thought? Solomon King's a married man, a newlywed even. "Too bad. I heard you really knew how to treat a hard black cock." He began unbuttoning his pants and pulling the zipper down.

"Ann, how could you tell him that," whispered Beth, still mesmerized by the movements of King's hand.

"She didn't Beth," said Solomon, reaching under white overstretched briefs and grasping the monster they contained. "Lester Nibelung told me," he continued, adding after Beth's gasp, "And two of my porters, Bruce and Simon, and my good close personal friend, the Reverend Al Sharpspeare." Beth gasped again, but this time it was at the sight of Solomon's hard black cock.

"Magnificent isn't it," said Ann, leaning down to stare at King's cock. It jutted out a good foot from his crotch, a perfectly streamlined black cock. Ann leaned closer and Beth noticed her sister's nostrils flare as she took a big whiff of it. "It's not the biggest I've seen, but I swear it's the best. Oh god Bethany, you should taste his cum. It's so rich and delicious. God, I'm going to cum just thinking about it." Ann held her fist up to her mouth and bit her index finger, staring at the black cock lustfully.

"Can you honestly tell me you don't want this cock?' asked Solomon, waving the big head under her nose.

Beth's eyes followed the swaying cock head. "I do want it," she whispered as if talking to the long black penis itself.

"Take the job, Beth," said Ann.

Beth leaned forwards and Solomon stopped moving his cock. He held it still for her and she kissed the head, looking up at him. Beth's lips parted and her tongue flickered out to twirl around the head. "I do want it," she said, louder this time. "I want the cock and the job."

Beth parted her lips to take it in her mouth, but Solomon pulled back. "Not until you sign a contract with me," he said. Beth saw movement off to her right. Ann was holding out a multi-page document and a pen. Beth grabbed the pen and sprawled her signature on several lines. "Excellent," said Solomon.

"Oh goody." Ann clapped her hands before taking the contract back from her sister. "We're going to have such great fun together Beth. You won't regret it."

Beth looked up at her new boss as she took his cock head in her mouth and began to suck. He smiled down at her. "Welcome to E&I Enterprises," he said. "Now suck that black cock, slut."

Twenty minutes later Solomon's big beautiful black cock was pumping his hot seed down her throat. He pulled back and Beth had to agree with Ann, it was the best sperm she'd ever tasted. Solomon pulled his cock out and jerked the shaft over Beth's outstretched tongue. Beth wanted to smack her whore of a sister when Ann fell to her feet and quickly licked up the long strand of semen dangling from Solomon's cock head. "It's been so long since I tasted you, Solomon," murmured Ann, running her tongue around her lips, savoring his taste.

"Take your clothes off Beth," ordered Solomon, ignoring Ann.

Beth stripped before him. She was delighted to see his cock go from pointing slightly down to rising back up as she removed her bra and panties. "Oh yes," she sighed, when Solomon reached out to caress her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. He pulled on her nipples, forcing her to follow him to the front of the desk. Solomon lifted her up on the desk and she opened her legs as he moved between them.

"Fuck me instead, Solomon," begged Ann, staring at Solomon's immense cock lining up with her sister's pussy.

"Shut up," he barked, "but come here." Ann walked around the desk to stand beside her boss. "Grab my cock."

"Hurry," moaned Beth. "I need you in me."

"Feed my cock to your sister's pussy," King told Ann.

Beth looked at the jealous stare on her sister's face and then her eyes roamed down to her sister's hand, grasping the base of Solomon's 12" cock. Ann bent the shaft over so that the head pressed against Beth's soaked labia. Beth squealed as Ann raised and lowered the head over Beth's slit and then Solomon was pressing forward, his cock head slipping inside her. Ann let go of his shaft as he began to fuck Beth.

For the next thirty minutes Beth screamed things to Solomon between her orgasms. "Fuck me." "I am a slut." "I do love black cocks." "I love your big black cock." "I love you Mr. King." "Don't ever stop fucking me." "I'll do anything you want, master."

"Give me a baby," she finally screamed as Solomon's hot sperm flooded her womb. Beth's period had just ended before she hooked up with Simon so she wasn't at her most fertile, but one could still hope. Beth stared down as Solomon removed all but the head of his cock. He ran his fist along his shaft making sure that every drop of his seed was in her pussy before pulling it out and the now familiar flow of a black man's seed draining from her pussy began to drip down the desk. "You were so right about his cock, Ann," sighed Beth, looking over and staring in shock at her sister. Ann was naked and seated on the cushioned chair, playing with her clit as she watched Solomon fuck Beth. She still had a jealous look on her face. Moisture covered the leather under her pussy from where Ann had cum multiple times.

"I'd love to fuck that sweet ass of yours, but I'm saving up for tonight," said Solomon, dressing.

"Tonight?" asked Beth, slowly rising from the table.

"Ann, tell her about tonight," ordered Solomon.

"All new employees of E&I Enterprises are invited to a party after the pageant," said Ann as she also dressed.

"That's most of the pageant," Solomon added, grinning and winking at Beth. "Why don't you bring that fine looking mother of yours along too."

"Alright, sure," said Beth.

"Now get out of here, both of you." Solomon fixed his tie. "I got work to do."

***************

Marsha noticed the dazed look on her daughter's face as Beth found her by the pool. "What happened? What did he want?"

Beth shook her head as if to clear it. "He offered me a... Mom! What are you wearing?"

"It's my new bikini dear. Now tell me what happened."

"Solomon King offered me a job working for him."

"He did?" Marsha was astonished. That was the last thing she expected to hear from her daughter. She half expected that Solomon was kicking Beth out of the pageant because he had found out Marsha had fucked Marcus Black, one of the judges. "You didn't agree did you? You didn't sign anything?"

"I did." Instead of letting her mom knock her down, Beth stood up straight,

"Bethany Dutton, I'm not only your mother, but I'm your manager. You don't sign anything until I go over it."

"It's my decision mother and I made the right one. Ann told me to sign it."

"Ann was there?" Marsha looked at her daughter and was proud to see the beautiful young woman she had blossomed into. Her bikini was too small and inappropriate, but then Marsha looked down at her own bikini and if anything it revealed even more skin then Beth's overstretched bikini. "I guess if Ann thought it was a good deal."

"She did, mom. Ann's worked with Mr. King for a while and she enjoys her job and she trusts him."

"Then I'm happy for you." Marsha stood off the cot and rose to her feet. "And I'm proud of you." She embraced her daughter and they heard a man whistle at the sight of the two buxom women hugging, but they ignored him. "And I guess it could be worse. You could have gotten a job in Ann's other line of business rather then working for a powerful man like Mr. King.

"Ah... yes, thanks mom," said Beth. "Oh and by the way, Mr. King invited us to an after party tonight on the penthouse level."

"Sounds fun." Marsha stepped back and sat back down on her cot. "Two hours before you have to start getting ready. Lets get some sun and then head back to the room."

Three hours later, Ann met Marsha and Beth just as they were leaving their room. Marsha and Ann were nicely dressed, but Beth just wore a sweat shirt and pants as she'd be changing and getting her hair done backstage at the pageant.

The three Duttons walked to the elevator, took it down to the casino floor and skirted the casino as they headed to the grand theater. "Good luck," said Marsha, hugging her daughter tightly.

"Good luck," said Ann, the next to hug her sister.

"Thank you," said Beth, joining a throng of other girls heading back stage.

Marsha and Ann played some slots waiting for the pageant to begin. When the doors opened and seating began, they sat beside each other, applauding as the host came out and the orchestra started playing. The two women applauded loudly as the evening gown competition started with a song and dance number before the contestants were introduced and Bethany's name was announced. The contestants smiled and waved as they marched off the stage. No sooner then the final girl had left the stage, then the first girl was marching back on stage in her bikini followed by the next.

"Unusual," said Marsha.

"What's that mom?"

"They don't usually have every contestant in a bikini during the telecast."

"I know," agreed Ann. "For my show it was only the top fifteen."

"And such small bathing suits," said Marsha, shaking her head. "I believe their sashes are even smaller to show off their bodies more."

The girls paraded by and took their positions on stage, sides angled to the crowd with one leg extended out and one hand on their hips. The host held up his cards. "As I call your name, step forward," he said into the microphone.

Marsha and Ann held hands, tightly together as they waited in anticipation. They squealed and hugged when Beth's name was called. 25 girls stepped forward to proceed to the next round.

The contestants disappeared from the stage to prepare for the next round. The host strolled forward and began introducing the judges. Each judge stood and waved when their name was called. Marsha felt the color drain from her face as she realized that she had actually had sex with two of the judges. Her pussy quivered when Marcus Black stood and waved. He made a muscle when the host told the audience he was the owner of Black's Gym. Sharpspeare was next. He got a laugh when he also made a muscle almost as impressive as Marcus', before leaning into his microphone and saying, "I workout in God's Gym."

Round three started. It was a new contest and one Marsha had the most objections to. 25 teen girls marched out on stage in skimpy lingerie. Men in the audience stared and the crowd grew quiet. "Disgusting," said Marsha. "I wouldn't like it if the Miss Universe and Miss USA Pageants were wearing..."

"They will be mom," interrupted Ann. "Starting this year."

"Well they shouldn't, but at least they're adults. These are teenagers! It's disgusting." Marsha wrinkled up her face.

"It's brilliant," said Ann, continuing when her mother looked at her in surprise. "Think about it. These pageants have been losing money and network ratings for years. What male wouldn't want to see 50 gorgeous women marching around in tiny bikinis are half that many showing off their bodies in sexy lingerie. Think how popular the Hidden Closet fashion show is every year. By partnering with Hidden Closet, Solomon King is probably going to set ratings records for this pageant. It's pure genius."

"You're probably right and maybe making the pageants a little sexier will save them from disappearing altogether, but teenagers in lingerie? It's inappropriate."

Ann hugged her mom again when Beth's name was called to proceed to the next round. Beth stepped forward. Her large bosom was squeezed together by a tight white lacy bra. The panties were lacy and sheer. A garter belt encircled her waist held her white nylons up by white straps. The next girl was called. She was wearing a green baby doll teddy. The third girl had more modest bra and panties, but then she was under eighteen. Ten contestants were picked for the next round.

There was a short break in which the MC listed the prizes each contestant got as well as the winners. They showed a brief review of the activities of the previous year's Miss Teen USA winner.

The talent competition started and Bethany was the third to go. She came out on stage again in her evening gown and did a good job with her song. As she crooned, "I believe the children are the future," the screen behind her showed poor black teen boys in orange prison jumpsuits, selling drugs in the streets, or wearing gang colors before switching over to this years charity the King Rehabilitation Centers. Muscular black teenagers were shown working out, being trained by a black drill instructor, studying before books and a computer. Bethany ended her song and the crown applauded, but she wasn't quite good enough. Her name wasn't called when the next five winners were announced. Bethany took it well, smiling and waving at the audience as she walked off stage.

Marsha and Ann slowly applauded. The rest of the show went swiftly. The host did a brief presentation on the King Rehabilitation Centers. They had an 83% success rate with their fitness and education programs. A website was given for viewers wanting to donate to it. The five remaining contestants came out one by one and each one was asked two questions by two of the five judges. "Lets go," whispered Ann, leaning over to her mom.

Marsha nodded and the two Dutton women made their way down the aisle. They didn't even hear who the winner was. They were allowed backstage where they saw Beth. She ran into her mother's arms. "Bethany, you were wonderful," said Marsha, stroking her hair. "I'm sorry you didn't win."

Beth wasn't crying. "That's alright mom. This has been the best week of my life in more ways then one." Beth opened her embrace enough to motion for Ann to join them and all three Dutton women hugged tightly. "Hey and I was in the top ten."

"Better then I did," said Ann. "I was fifteenth."

"I was third," bragged Marsha.

Beth laughed. "Well family, I believe we have a party to get ready for."

"I'll meet you at your room," said Ann.

****************

An hour later Beth was sitting on her mom's bed when Marsha stepped out of her bathroom. She tried to pull the hem of her dress further down her thigh. "I'm way too old for this," she said, slipping her feet into black high heels.

Beth looked her mom up and down. "Mom, you look fantastic." Marsha was wearing a strapless little black dress.

"You too, dear," said Marsha, looking her daughter up and down.

Beth curtsied. She hadn't brought anything so fancy on this trip, but she had pulled on a spaghetti strap flower print dress that fell to her knees, but showed off a lot of cleavage.

There was a knock on the door and Marsha opened it. "Good god Ann! What are you wearing?"

Beth peaked around her mom, curious to see what her more daring sister was wearing. Ann also had a little black dress on, but her dress had a lot cut out of it. There were slits along her waist, breasts, hips, and thighs, showing off a lot of skin. Her entire flat belly was visible. "I like to make an entrance," said Ann, "But don't worry, I don't plan on wearing it for long."

"Why, are you taking a change of clothes?" asked Marsha.

"You'll see," said Ann to her mom before winking at Beth conspiratorially.

The three Duttons boarded the elevator and rode it up to the penthouse. They were the only ones on the elevator as it climbed the spire of the Nubian King casino. When the elevator stopped on the top floor, the doors opened and a massive black man in a King security uniform blocked their way. "Dayumn!" He said, looking the three women up and down. "You three got invitations?"

Ann held out two large golden tickets. "Here you go. This is for me and my sister. Mr. King asked me to bring along my mother here."

"Alright," he nodded, stepping aside. "You're Ann Dutton, ain't ya?"

"I am," said Ann, smiling.

"I'm a huge fan of your work Miss Dutton. "Come take care of me before the party's over."

"Yes, sir," replied Ann. She leaned over to Beth and whispered so that her mom couldn't hear. "As employees of E&I, we're required to service any black employee who asks us."

"Any?" Beth frowned as she whispered back.

"Anyone from Mr. King to a janitor to a security guard. We live to service their needs and in turn our needs get taken care of."

"Is that moaning?" asked Marsha stepping out of the elevator.

The guard laughed. "You can use the crates for your clothes," he told them.

Marsha looked confused. Crates were stacked four high and fifteen long along the hall. About half had clothing folded up inside them with shoes sitting on the clothes. "Why would we... Ann, what's going on?"

Ann let her skimpy dress fall to her feet. She picked it up, folded it, and placed her dress in an empty crate. She wasn't wearing a bra so she just bent over slipped her panties down, placing her underwear and heels on the dress in the crate.

"What the hell?" said Marsha, staring past her nude daughter as one of the casino's cocktail waitresses walked out the door of one room and into another. She was wearing a cheetah print loincloth, heels, and nothing else. Her big DD's bounced before her as she carried a tray filled with champagne glasses.

The guard was looking at Ann's nude body. "Fuck that. I want you now. Take my cock out and suck it."

"Gladly, sir," replied Ann, dropping to her knees, undoing the guards pants and pulling out a fat eleven inch cock. "You're my first of the night, so I got plenty of energy." She kissed his cock head before starting to suck his cock.

Beth and Marsha watched in shock. Ann had warned Beth that these parties got a little wild, but judging by the noise coming from the three penthouse suites, this was a full blown orgy. Beth looked up as a naked giant of a black man entered the hall. Marsha didn't see him as he came up behind her and cupped her tits. She jumped in surprise, but soon was leaning back into him as he kissed her neck. Beth watched in amazement as the black man slowly stripped off her mom's dress and then her underwear. She just threw her dress wadded up into a crate and followed the black man to one of the rooms.

"Fo gurod's sakes, gurlge Beth, gurg haf some fufn," said Ann, sperm dripping out of her mouth.

Beth nodded and stripped off her own dress. She folded hers and carefully placed it in a crate. By the time she had turned around, Ann was gone and the guard was blocking the newly arrived elevator. Beth walked nude down the hall to the nearest open door. She saw three of her fellow contestants in the elevator handing the guard three golden tickets.

Beth walked into the first room and almost bumped into three nude black men holding up their champagne glances in a toast. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" said one. "A big titted white girl that wants to suck our dicks," said another. Beth never found out their names, but she called them 10, 11, and 12 based on their cock sizes. She sucked all three, stroking the two she wasn't sucking. 11 shoved his cock down her throat until his balls slapped her chin and filled her belly full of cum. She never got to taste him. She tasted all of 12. He had her jerk his cock while sucking just the head, laughing at her as she choked on his seed and it ran down her chin. 10 to his embarrassment came while she was jerking him, but he made sure he blasted her face and breasts with his cum.

Beth stood, sperm dripping down her breasts and chin. "Thanks for letting me suck you," she told them before she wandered off. She needed to find a bathroom to clean up. She passed another contestant laying on her back across a table while Simon plowed her pussy with his superior cock. Her head was thrown back and King's lawyer Reginald Jordan had his cock shoved down her throat. Simon winked at her when he noticed Beth walk past.