Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Bethany hugged Ann for nearly ten minutes. "You haven't changed a bit," said Beth.

"You sure have," replied Ann, not having seen her sister since she was thirteen. "You've grown into a beautiful woman. You've grown the Dutton breasts I see. Lets move inside."

"Mom, might come back," said Bethany as they entered the room and shut the door.

"I'll worry about that when it happens." All the pageant contestants rooms were monitored by hidden cameras. The people watching them were called monitors and one was to alert Ann via her cell phone when Marsha was heading back to her room. "For now, how have you been? I'm so proud of you."

Bethany had always looked up to her sister. "Things are good. Mom's driving me crazy."

"Well I hope you'll have a little time to go wild this trip and try some new things. How's dad?"

"Better. He can function normally except for a lisp and his face hangs a little.

"That's great," sobbed Ann, before tears started flowing rapidly. Beth took her sister in her arms.

Bethany wasn't used to needing to comfort her sister. It was usually the other way around. "Ann, it wasn't your fault. Dad's arteries were a nightmare. The doctor told us it was only a matter of time."

"Thanks, but I still feel as though I triggered the stroke. It's my only regret."

"Then it's true?"

"What?"

"Ann, they say you're a whore. That you only make interracial porn."

"Of course, that's all true silly."

"Ann! How can you make pornos? You were so shy and innocent when you left Idaho."

"Yeah, the old me sucked. Now I'm happy and I'm paid very well by the people I work for. They are even flying me to Trinibogo in a few months for a month long vacation at the spa."

"But blacks?" whispered Bethany, even though they were alone.

"You a virgin, Beth?"

"No," Beth blushed. "I'm dating Neil, Jerry Ford's younger brother."

"He was cute, if I recall. His penis is what, say six inches?"

"I guess. I haven't measured it."

"Show me on your throat, how far in your mouth it gets."

"Ann! I don't do that. It just feels big in my.. you know... down there."

"Your pussy, Beth. You think it feels big in your pussy, but it doesn't. Let me show you something." Ann walked over to the TV stand, opened the doors to reveal a large TV. She took the remote and turned it on. "Don't tell the other girls, but this hotel appears to be having trouble blocking the adult stations. Lets hope none of them find out." Ann grinned wryly. "Here we go." She hit a button.

Bethany stared at the screen. A lovely blonde woman was slurping on the biggest blackest dick Beth had ever seen or could have imagined. Was this what Ann did for a living? The woman appeared to be loving it. She pulled her head back and more of the shiny black penis appeared. "That penis is huge!"

Ann chuckled. "We call them cocks, Beth. That is a big black cock and it's the reason I do what I do. I mentioned being well paid. I'd do it for free. Beth, until you've had one of those filling your pussy, you are still a virgin."

"Turn it off, please."

"Of course," replied Ann. "One of my movies might come on and I'm sure you don't want to see that."

"Yech, no."

"I'm not here to talk about the fantastic sex you would have fucking a black man, anyway."

"Why are you here?"

"To see you of course. When I heard the pageant was being held here, I drove down from New York and got a room. I'm gonna watch my little sister win that crown."

"That's awesome. I hope we can spend as much time together as possible. That is, if I can get away from mom."

"You let me handle, mom." Ann's cell vibrated in her pocket. "I'd better go before she gets back. See you soon."

The two sisters hugged quickly this time.

Ann hadn't been gone two minutes when Beth heard a key card in the lock. "Just made it," she sighed with relief.

***************

Marsha's hands were shaking from frustration as they fumbled to get in the key lock. She was pale, frustrated, and horny. Doug had been a complete disappointment. What felt like a sizeable penis was a limp as her husband's by the time they got to Doug's room. Worse, the thing looked promising at seven inches long soft. It would have given her the sex she craved, but it hadn't stirred. She tugged on it, but it retreated into his scrotum making it look smaller. Marsha's horniness was growing by the second even as Doug's penis was shrinking. Doug was as frustrated as she was. He looked horrified at his floppy little penis. He'd apologized at first, then turned angry and ordered her out.

"Hi honey, what are you up to?" Marsha came in the room.

"Just watching TV. I was about to turn in," said Bethany.

"You do that. I'm feeling dirty right now. I'm going to take another shower."

"Ok mom."

Marsha undressed in the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and plunged two fingers in her needy pussy. She'd grown adept at masturbating over the last five years and quickly had an orgasm. In the shower, her fingers found their way to her pussy again and she diddled herself to another orgasm. She was still horny! Her pussy was craving a cock right now. She thought about going back to Doug's room to see if he had gotten over his shyness, but he had been pretty angry with himself when she left. Instead Marsha crawled into bed and dreamed of sex with Doug and in one dream, the black dwarf was standing over her grinning. Marsha awoke in the middle of the night and played with herself again. She'd never been this horny her entire life.

Day Two

Early the next morning, a black porter came around delivering gift baskets. Each basket was filled with fruit, a bottle of Trinibogo Tropic lotion, a bikini from Hidden Closet, and a card giving each contestant a year's membership at Black's gym.

The Duttons rushed through getting ready and went to the introductory breakfast. After eating, Marsha left her daughter at rehearsal and went shopping on the boardwalk. She was at the beach in the summer time and she hadn't even packed a bathing suit. Marsha entered a swimsuit store and purchased a two piece suit that hugged her luscious body. It was the type that covered her stomach, but could be rolled up to her breasts when she tanned. A very practical suit for an older woman.

Marsha walked around before getting hungry. She stopped at a grill on the boardwalk and decided to forego her diet, ordering a cheese steak. She had just finished lunch, when her daughter texted her that she was done with pageant activities for a few hours. Marsha texted back, 'Want to hang out at the pool?' Bethany replied yes, and Marsha met her daughter in their room.

The Duttons changed into swimsuits. Marsha put on the suit she had just bought and Beth put on the one from her gift basket. The Hidden Closet bikini was a little skimpy for her tastes, but it had been sized to her measurements. Still the triangular patches covering her nipples, left a lot of her large breasts exposed, plus the outlines of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Both Duttons were more comfortable covering up for the trip to the roof. Marsha just wore sweatpants and Bethany pulled a sundress over her bikini. The two women left their room, walked to the elevator, and hit the roof/pool button. The elevator lurched and began it's rapid ascent.

The pool was on the Nubian King's main roof, but the large black tower shot skyward over half the building. The other half was made up of two pool areas. One pool was shallower and had a kiddie pool section, the other pool was deeper. A muscular giant black lifeguard sat on a raised white chair surveying the two pools. Another muscular black man was working a tiki bar. The bartender wasn't too busy at the moment as the pool was filled with underage women in bikinis. A large number of pageant contestants had also decided to work on their tans while they had a break. A few of the girls were being filmed while standing in the pool by various press agencies and some were getting publicity shots taken.

Beth and Marsha found two cots in the sun and put their stuff down by them. Marsha pulled her sweats down and Beth let her dress fall around her feet. "Put your lotion on young lady," said Marsha.

"You too Mom. The sun's UV index is a ten today."

"I'll put some on dear, but I can afford to get burnt or have peeling skin. You can't." Marsha laid down on her back and rolled up her midriff.

****************

Bethany eyed her mom's flat belly, toned so that her abdominals flexed whenever she strained her stomach. Beth prayed she'd look that good when she was thirty years older.

Bethany took the bottle of Trinibogo Tropic out of her bag and squirted some on her hand. She started with her arms, then her legs, then her stomach. The lotion felt good, even making her skin tingle. Bethany actually felt dampness between her legs as she rubbed the area under her belly button. Her slick fingers slipped under her bikini panty before she caught herself. Beth jerked her hand back and looked around hoping no one had noticed. No one had, but other girls seemed to be taking the same pleasure from coating their bodies, all with Trinibogo Tropic.

Marsha took the bottle from her daughter and started coating her body. Her horniness from last night had dissipated a little, but she was still aroused and as she smoothed the lotion over her skin, the contact had her arousal level growing again. Much to her chagrin, her nipples pushed out the material of her top. Marsha wanted nothing more at that moment then to rub the warm lotion all over her big areola. Maybe, later when she was alone in their room. Marsha noticed a black hand wave at her. She waved back at Lester sitting at the tiki bar. She failed to notice another beautiful young woman reclining near the bar and watching her through dark sunglasses over a magazine. When Marsha happened to glance that way, Ann raised the magazine over her face, but not before Bethany spotted her.

After an hour, Bethany stood up. "I'd better get going and take a quick shower. I need to practice my song and I have an interview in a couple hours."

"Ok dear. I'll hang out here for another hour and meet you for your interview."

Bethany grabbed her towel and pulled her dress on over her head. She headed for the elevator and nearly froze with concern when she saw her sister stand up. She quickly glanced at her mom, but Marsha wasn't looking. The two sisters entered the elevator together.

"If mom goes out again, want to talk some more?" asked Ann.

"Love to, but I don't see mom going out for drinks two nights in a row."

"Here's my card with my cell, text me if she does. How's the pageant going?"

"Good so far." Beth glanced at the card. It read; "Ann Dutton, actress and model."

"You singing?"

"Yes. I'm singing, "Greatest Love of All." I think it reflects this year's theme of helping the youths at the King rehabilitation centers."

"Good choice. You always had such a lovely voice. I'm so proud of you Beth."

Beth leaned over and hugged her sister. "I missed you, Ann. Though, you made my life miserable. Mom became such a control freak when you left."

"I didn't leave. I was disowned, but maybe things will change soon and for the better."

Beth and Ann broke their hug when the elevator door opened on the ninth floor. Bethany kissed her sister's cheeks and hurried down the hall to her room.

Bethany couldn't believe how horny she was when she entered her room. She really wished her boyfriend was here right now. She let the dress fall to the floor and untied her bikini. Her skin still felt really good where she had rubbed lotion on it. She'd brought the Trinibogo Tropic with her and took the bottle out of her bag. She poured a small dollop on her fingers. Beth stood and brought her wet fingers up to her prominently erect nipple. She rubbed the lotion into her nipple, feeling it extend even more. Her nipple felt warm and tingled. Their unusual sensitivity sent a spasm straight to her ... pussy. Beth moved her fingers over to her other nipple which was hardening, seeming to be anticipating the contact.

A minute later, Beth was on her back on the bed, tweaking both her sensitive nipples. One hand left her breasts and slid down her undulating belly. Her fingers slipped through the soft batch of curly brown pubic hair. Beth gasped and arched her back as her fingers slipped over her clit. Her pussy was wet and hot as she moved the tip of her fingers around the inside.

Beth paused long enough to pour another dollop of lotion on her belly. She scooped some up and ran her fingers over her clit, then she began pushing them inside her pussy, moving them as fast as she could while pinching her nipple with her other hand.

Beth fantasized she was home in Idaho. Neil was standing between her legs, his six inch penis standing proud and tall. Neil grinned and started stroking it. "Neil, something's happening," she whispered. Bethany could feel her pussy clamp over her fingers. Her first orgasm took her by surprise and she liked it. The real Neil had never made her cum and her daydream image of him faded as she came down from the orgasm. Beth found herself staring at the big television screen. She reached over for the remote and turned it on. The screen came on asking if she wanted to continue the movie she was watching. Beth pressed enter.

The man appeared to have difficulty pushing the big black cock down towards the woman's wet pussy. Her white hand was holding her pussy open for him. The picture was a close up of a cock that had to have been a foot long if not more. The man pulled back on his foreskin until a huge dark black cock head emerged, already glistening wet. He brought the tip down to her slit and rubbed his cock head up and down it.

"God, that's a big black cock," gasped Beth, still fingering herself.

The fat head pressed against the woman's slit and pushed it in. Soon the head was disappearing. He worked his cock around pushing it deeper and deeper. Each time he pulled back, the shaft was glistening with her juices. The woman wasn't having much difficulty taking such a monster.

"Gonna cum again," gasped Bethany with surprise as she stared in awe at the scene. This one felt like it might be even bigger.

The camera was panning back. The woman had a smooth flat belly. The black man had grabbed her ankles and was pounding it home. The camera panned back some more showing off the woman's impressive breasts. Her body was very similar to Beth's and the teen couldn't help pretending she was the one getting fucked by that massive black cock. "You like that black cock, slut?" asked the man.

"Yes," whispered Beth.

"Yes," growled Ann, the camera showing her face. "I love that black cock."

"NO!" Bethany shook as the orgasm rocked her body. She gasped and panted as her fingers got flooded with her juices. She stared at the scene on the screen in horror, unable to stop it as she orgasmed, while watching her sister getting fucked.

Beth came to her senses and fumbled for the remote. On screen, the man had pulled his cock out and was blasting huge wads of sperm across Ann's face and breasts. Beth saw a torrent of sperm was already flowing from Ann's gaping pussy. Neil's semen could fill a tea spoon, but this guy could have filled a twenty ounce soda bottle. Ann had wrapped her lips around the head and was swallowing more by the time Beth got the remote to turn the television off.

*****************

Ann entered her access code on the basement door and the lock clicked. Inside were several black men watching dozens of video screens. "What's my sister up to?"

"The horny slut is diddling her clit." The black man had made Beth appear on four screens and was watching her masturbate.

"I think the first batch of Trinibogo Tropic is too strong. We need to tone it down or people might get suspicious."

"That's been noted already. Hank and Jamal wanted this one strong. Fuck! I wish I was the one to break that hot slut in or even the old bitch."

"That's my mom and sister you're talking about, Gage."

"So what? If I can't have them, I'll use you. Come suck my cock, whore. That's an order."

Ann grimaced. She didn't like the monitor, but as a female employee of E&I, she was forced to service any black man who requested it of her. Also Gage was rather small at 10 ½ inches long which meant his penis had been a little more then 5 ½ before his enhancement. He did have a nice set of balls though and his sperm had tasted really good the last time. Ann kneeled between his legs and undid his belt, her lust for black cock replacing her dislike of the man who owned it.

"Hurry up and do me next," called another monitor. "I'm watching two of the bitches go down on each other."

Ann smiled around Gage's cock head. The other guy had a cock over 12". Maybe she could convince him to fuck her instead?

****************

Back at the pool, Marsha looked up as the black bartender brought her a mixed cocktail with an umbrella in it and a slice of orange. "From Mr. Nibelung," he said in a deep voice.

Marsha glanced past the massive torso of the bartender and saw Lester raise his glass in a silent toast. "Thank him for me," she replied. Her eyes ran down the bartender's chest. He wore a Hawaiian shirt open to show of his bulging muscles. Her eyes kept going down until they saw the swollen lump in his shorts. She pulled her eyes away quickly. The image of big black phalluses entering her daughter Ann's mouth and vagina was burned in her mind for eternity since someone had sent an anonymous video to her house. She took a sip of her drink and laid back in the sun.

Marsha was still horny and actually getting hornier. Tonight she was getting laid no matter what or who provided he was white. Screw that, she wanted sex now. Marsha sat up and responded to a wave from Lester who was sitting at the bar talking to the bartender. There was a decent crowd at the pool. She saw one man alone. He was around her age. He had a thin build and a slight paunch, but wasn't bad looking. He was busy typing into a laptop.

Marsha stood off the cot . She raised her hands to roll down her bathing suit to cover her belly, but decided against it at the last minute. She gathered her things and strolled over to the business man. "Is this seat taken?" she asked, nodding at the cot beside him.

He glanced up, then did a double take, his eyes roamed down her body, taking in her trim belly, then they moved back up to her breasts and she felt her nipples poke out even more. "Why no," he replied, aware that there were plenty of unused seats nearby.

"I'm Marsha."

"John." He leaned over and held his hand out. Marsha shook it.

"What do you do, John?"

"Here for a conference. They gave us half a day of free time." John's eyes narrowed. "What do you do?" He wasn't used to hot women hitting on him and was starting to suspect Marsha might be a prostitute.

"I'm chaperoning my daughter who's here for the pageant."

"Oh!"

"Oh what?"

"I see you're married."

"Excuse me," interrupted the bartender. "Would the gentleman like a refill or something else perhaps?"

John looked up. He felt disappointed. He thought Marsha was hitting on him, but apparently she just wanted someone her age to talk to. The big black man was already holding another glass of iced tea on his tray. "Tea is fine, thanks." He took the glass and sipped it, frowning when he noticed a black dwarf at the bar grinning at him. He turned his attention back to Marsha.

"Why were you upset I was married?"

"Well..." John eyed the woman. She looked flushed and her bosom was heaving. "I thought you might have been hitting on me." He looked away then he turned back to look at her. "I hoped you were hitting on me," he said, cheeks turning crimson.

"Maybe I was," she replied. John looked surprised. "Long story short, John. I am married, but my husband had a stroke and I haven't had sex in five years. Take me back to your room right now and you can use me any way you want to."