Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help," said Bruce. "I needs to get me some of the underwear designed for black cock." He reached around her hand, grasped the opening for his penis and pulled. The boxers ripped apart, the opening showing some of Beth's fingers grabbing the shaft, then her entire hand with seven inches of black cock sticking out. Then it showed his entire cock from root to the bulbous purplish black cock head. The boxers ripped off completely and fell to the floor.

Beth found herself holding a giant black cock. "My god! It's a foot long."

"Nope," said Ann. "That's a thirteen incher. Nice. Check out those big balls too. Bruce here is a heavy cummer."

"I see you know your way around a black cock, ma'am," said Bruce.

"Bend it towards me, Beth," said Ann.

Beth was staring fascinated at the huge shaft in her hands. She pushed the shaft towards her sister and was horrified to see Ann lean forwards and kiss the head right on the pee slit. "I acknowledge the superiority of your black cock, master." Ann then stuck out her tongue and curled it around a swollen cock head the size of a small apple.

"Ann!" Beth yanked the cock back towards her and away from her slutty sister. She found herself staring at the huge cock head just inches from her own mouth. Beth felt a strong desire to run her tongue around the swollen crown too.

"Now that it's out and hard," said Bruce, "One of you is going to take care of it. I don't really care if you suck it or jerk it off, but the swellings got to go down. How about it miss?"

Beth actually leaned forward and opened her mouth before catching herself and pulling back. This was a disgusting act that she had always refused to perform even with her boyfriend who begged her to go down on him.

"Gimme," said Ann, grabbing Bruce's cock and pulling it towards her. Ann quickly wrapped her lips around the fat cock head and Beth could see her tongue pushing out her cheeks as it swirled around in her mouth.

Soon Ann was bobbing her head over several inches. Beth stared. What Ann was doing wasn't disgusting. It was fascinating! Bruce's black cock was beautiful and it deserved to be worshipped. Ann was lucky in a way. Beth's nipples scraped against her bra and her panties were soaked as she watched Ann angle her head so that she could take the black cock down her throat. Beth's sister was amazingly skilled and eventually the entire thing disappeared as Ann kissed his pubic hair.

"Damn gurl!" Bruce had an impressed look on his face as he looked down at Ann's nose buried in his pubes.

Still, it was difficult to suck a cock that big with her neck arched and as Beth watched Ann pulled back and started sucking a little more then half the fat cock while stroking the remaining part of his shaft and kneading his balls with her other hand. Beth got off her chair and kneeled by her sister. She moved her head closer. She took a big whiff and sighed contently. The masculine scent was even stronger now, the air almost shimmered with it around the rampant black cock.

"I think your sister wants to try," said Bruce. Ann shook her head negatively around Bruce's cock. She wasn't about to quit sucking it so he placed one huge black hand on her head and pushed her back until his cock sprang free. He turned towards Beth. "You ready for a taste, Missy?"

Beth gulped. Another feeling had been growing in her mind watching her sister suck Bruce's cock and that was jealousy. Why did Ann get to suck it? What did she have that Beth didn't have? He'd offered it to her first. Beth couldn't say no this time. She leaned down and a shiver ran through her body when her lips kissed the head. Beth ran her tongue over the head. She felt it press against her lips until she opened her mouth and let it push inside. Beth wished she were naked, her hand squeezing her erect nipples while she shoved several fingers in and out of her needy pussy while sucking Bruce's superior black cock.

Since Beth wasn't nude and couldn't play with her own body, she decided to emulate Ann and use her hands to please Bruce. She cupped his balls, amazed at how heavy they were and they gave off a good deal of heat to. She stroked his shaft, feeling it's heat and it's large pulsing veins. The cock head pushed against her throat and Beth gagged. She tried again and gagged, becoming angry with herself for failing. Bruce deserved better. Beth relaxed her throat and tried again, this time taking the head down her throat. She was thankful she could breath through her nose which filled with his masculine scent. She would need lots of practice to truly satisfy a cock like Bruce's, but for now she'd please him as best she could.

Beth felt pressure on her shoulder. She shrugged it off, but the pressure grew. She opened her eyes, they crossed as she stared down the eight or nine inches of thick black cock extending from her mouth. Beth glanced to the side seeing Ann was the one pushing on her shoulder. Her older sister looked angry. Ann brought up her other hand and pushed really hard with both of them. Beth fell back on her ass, Bruce's cock springing up from her mouth and smacking his hard stomach. Her sister had reclaimed Bruce's cock for herself and was bobbing her head as rapidly as she could over Bruce's cock. Beth's eye twitched with jealousy and rage. She wanted to push Ann back off her cock, but she controlled herself and remained on the floor watching her more skilled sister service the hung black stud. She was amazed at her desire to actually fight her sister for the right to service this black stranger's cock. No wonder Ann liked her job.

"Not long now," growled Bruce. Still it seemed to take another ten minutes of Ann's rapid bobbing. Beth sat up again and moved closer. "Getting close," grunted Bruce. "Quick, show it to your sister."

Ann mewled in protest, but she quit sucking and pulled back until Bruce's cock was exposed. Beth's eyes widened at the sight. The thirteen inch cock was so swollen and engorged, magnificent and calling to her. I should have fought Ann for that big black cock, she thought. Ann had already taken it back in her mouth and started sucking again. Bruce was groaning. He grabbed Ann's head and started fucking her mouth. Ann paused and let him do all the work. He bellowed and groaned. Ann paused and Beth could see her gulping rapidly. Bruce suddenly pushed her head back and grabbed his cock as it sprang free. A big wad of sperm splattered Ann's face, coating her from her eyes to her chin. He turned and aimed it at Beth. "No!" screamed Beth, as the cock spat at her. Hers wasn't so much a wad as a long strand. The strand's tip hit her forehead and ran down to her chin. The end hadn't even hit her chin before the next strand was coming her way. This one ran from across her cheek to her ear. "Ugh," groaned Beth in disgust just as a third strand shot straight in her mouth. She closed her mouth as soon as she realized it, but she was too late. His sperm was rolling across her tongue and it was good. It was rich and still warm. Beth swallowed it, again jealous that Ann had gulped much more of his seed down. Beth used her fingers to shove more of his sperm into her mouth. She saw Ann doing the same. Sperm fanned out from Ann's lower lip across her chin as if she hadn't been able to keep up with swallowing the massive volume. Ann's tongue was licking it off her chin.

"Let's go back to my room and I'll take care of this cock properly," said Ann.

"Right behind you," said Bruce, pulling his pants up and stuffing his still very swollen cock inside.

"Nice to meet you Miss Bethany. Good luck with the pageant. If you need anything, dial room service and ask for me."

"Come on let's go," said Ann. "You better get cleaned up before mom gets back," she said to Beth.

Ann and Bruce hurried out the door.

Jesus! What if her mom had walked in on her? She'd better get cleaned up and fast. It was pretty late already and Beth found herself wondering where her mother was. It was late enough she started to worry.

*****************

In the hallway, Ann grabbed the waistband of Bruce's pants. "I can't wait to fuck that big cock of yours."

"I can't wait to fuck the famous Ann Dutton," replied Bruce. "I thought the plan was for your sister to suck me off?"

"That was before I saw what a nice slab of dark meat you had. I wanted you first."

Bruce took Ann in his arms and kissed her. His face wrinkled as he tasted his sperm on her breath, but he didn't stop. "I'm getting used to this fast," he said, breaking the kiss.

"You a newbie?"

Bruce pulled her into the elevator. Ann hit her floor's number. He pulled her ass against his crotch and cupped her large breasts. "Couple months now," he whispered in her ear. "Already had me eight white women, four here at the hotel and four at the university."

"Long Island?"

"Yeah, the company sent me to take some business management classes, but I'm not the best student, didn't study, fucked my bitches. I can try again when I get used to my new body and gets my needs under control."

"Good luck to you. I'm getting enhanced in a month. Solomon himself might breed me."

"Wow! Congratulations." The elevator opened. "Now where's your room, slut? I need to fuck."

"Come on stud."

"Can I do your ass too? The other eight couldn't take much. I've seen you take it up the ass in your movies.

Ann slid her key card through her door as quickly as possible and the two entered her room. "I think you'll be very impressed with my ass," was the last thing she said before closing the door.

***************

Marsha had closed her eyes. She'd knew she should be going, but had decided to stay just to sniff Lester's cock some more. She could still taste his fluid on her tongue. She wanted more, but she wasn't about to blow a black dwarf. There was nothing wrong with just smelling it.

Marsha felt herself choking. She opened her eyes, gagging. Her eyes crossed as they stared at the thick black shaft sticking out of her mouth. A small jet of precum sprayed the back of her throat. Lester's entire golf ball sized cock head was in her mouth and she had no memory of him pushing it in her. Her body had acted on pure instinct. She pulled back until her lips were pursed around half his cock head. The crown was out of her mouth, but the urethra was still between her lips. Another shot of precum sprayed her tongue. Her hand hefted his heavy scrotum, full of sperm, richer then the sweet tasty fluid currently squirting in her mouth. Never had she wanted to taste a man's sperm before, but she wanted Lester's balls emptying in her mouth, flowing down her throat, and filling her belly.

Marsha moved forward and swallowed the head again, then back, almost letting it leave her mouth before swallowing it again. Soon she was bobbing her head around his cock head, then several inches of his cock. It wasn't her fault. She was drunk. It was the booze making her do this. It was also her whore daughter's fault for giving her father a stroke and making Marsha go crazy from celibacy for five years. It was this crazy hotel's fault for making her constantly horny everywhere she went. Mostly, it was Lester's fault for having such a perfect dick. He'd called his big black cock superior and he was right. It was superior.

"Suck that big black cock, slut."

He's such an arrogant little bastard, though Marsha, but she couldn't stop. In fact, her body was trying harder, wanting to please him. The head was sliding up and down her throat now, while her hand was stroking his shaft from the root to her mouth. It was the hand the had her wedding ring on it. She could see the big diamond reflecting in the light as her hand jerked Lester's cock. She suddenly felt guilty, but still she didn't stop.

"I want to see you swallow more," growled Lester, grabbing her head and pulling her down.

Marsha felt the big cock head stretching her throat out as it pushed deeper. She tried not to gag, breathing deeply through her nose. She closed her eyes to grimace and when she reopened them, his pubic hair was just inches from her nose. Soon it was tickling the ends of her nose. Lester released her head and she started bobbing her head again. This time she didn't use her hand, but just squeezed her lips tightly around his thick shaft as she deep throated it again and again.

"I'm gonna shove this thing up that tight white pussy of yours when you're done, Marsha."

Marsha's groan of lust and fear was muffled by the huge black cock down her throat. She wished she was naked. Her hand would be between her legs fingering herself, she was so horny.

Lester seemed in no hurry to cum. Her neck started hurting before to long. She had to stop deep throating him and go back to jerking half while sucking the rest. Every now and then, she would swallow it down her throat. The thing was steel hard, unbendable. Her husband never had a problem getting hard before the stroke, but it was never this hard and her husband's was barely half Lester's length and width. Edgar was twice as tall, but half as big. Not for the first time, Marsha felt a little resentment towards her husband.

"Starting to feel it," said Lester, and his cock twitched.

Thank god, she thought, though a part of her didn't want this to end. Marsha wasn't a young woman any more and her body wasn't used to this kind of activity. His cock was swelling as he got closer. Still, it was another five minutes before he erupted. Just the head was in her mouth when he blew. Marsha was unprepared for the volume. It completely filled every recess of her mouth, squirting out the sides as he shoved his cock down her throat. His cock spasmed down her throat, pumping more sperm, shooting a wad in her belly. Soon, sperm was flowing down her throat as he withdrew it back to her mouth. Her mouth filled with his seed again and this time she could taste how good it really was. Marsha gulped, enjoying the sensation of hot sperm sliding down her throat. She gulped again as her mouth continued to fill. It was so good, better then she had anticipated while tasting his precum. This wasn't natural. Her husband's semen might fill a spoon, but Lester had probably cum 10oz or so and he was still shooting, though now it was taking three or more blasts to fill her mouth.

Finally, Lester pulled his cock entirely out of her mouth. He grabbed the base and squeezed upwards, Marsha instinctively stuck her tongue out to catch the remaining sperm on her tongue. Even the leftover is more then her husband's entire ejaculate, she noticed as a large strand fell on her tongue. She swallowed it, then used her finger to scoop up and lick the sperm covering her chin. It was cold now, but still good.

"Strip off them clothes, slut and go wait for me on the bed. Don't get under the covers or turn off the light. I want to see you." Lester turned and entered his bathroom.

Marsha walked towards the bed, but didn't strip. Instead she headed over to his balcony. The cool night air blowing off the ocean was salty and fresh. It cleared her mind. What the hell was she thinking? She quickly turned and almost ran across his room. She could hear the toilet flush. Lester almost bumped into her as she reached the door to his room.

"Where do you think you are going, slut? Get back here so I can fuck you."

"I'm sorry," she cried, opening the door. "I gotta go."

"Stop! Get your ass back here. I know you want this cock. What are you afraid of?"

Marsha turned and looked down at the cock he was hefting in his hands. It was already hard again. She did want it and that's why she was afraid. Marsha turned and fled towards the elevator.

Lester walked out in the hall naked and watched her go. "Don't wait too long to change your mind. I won't be here forever."

*****************

Day Three

Beth noticed her mom was uncharacteristically silent the next morning at breakfast, but she didn't much feel like talking either. Marsha accompanied her most of the day, watching her practice her routines. Nor did her mom go out that night. That was fine with Beth, she hadn't wanted to see her sister after her slutty behavior with Bruce. Behavior that still made Bethany angry when she thought about it and she was embarrassed to realize that a lot of her anger was jealousy. The problem with her mother not giving her any time alone was that it left her sexually frustrated. She wanted to play with herself again and finally did, but it was late at night in her bed in the pitch dark when Beth really wanted the TV on to watch dirty movies again.

Day Four

That morning her mom seemed bitchier then usual and frustrated, but then so was Beth. Marsha snapped at her to hurry up or they would be late for practice and Bethany actually snapped back at her mother. Marsha stared back at her in shock and Bethany covered her mouth with her palm looking at her mother in horror, but Marsha didn't say anything. They both just hurried out of the room and down to the auditorium.

Late in the afternoon, they were sunbathing at the pool and Beth found herself wanting to moan as she rubbed the Trinibogo Tropic across her flat stomach. She wanted to slip her hands under her panties. Her mom cleared her throat, impatient for the lotion herself. Bethany sighed and handed her mom the bottle. "Sorry, I snapped at you this morning, mom," she told Marsha.

"I'm sorry too, dear. Maybe, we've been spending too much time together." Marsha pulled a large dollop of lotion in her hand and rubbed it in her thigh. Her hand moved inwards closer to the bottom of her panties.

They were interrupted by the bartender. "Excuse me, this is from the gentlemen at the bar." The bartender handed Marsha a mix drink complete with tiny umbrella and slice of orange.

Marsha looked over at Beth who was frowning towards the bar. The only one drinking there appeared to be a tiny black man. "Thank whoever sent this for me," said Marsha to the bartender. "Tell him I'm married." Marsha held up her hand and flashed her wedding ring.

"Certainly ma'am," replied the bartender running his eyes down both Dutton's bodies. "I'm Langston. Just let me know if you need anything else."

Marsha caught the movement of his eyes checking her out and her own eyes flickered down to his crotch. She was impressed by the bulge and she swore it moved.

Bethany stared at the bartender's crotch. His bulge was impressive and instinct told her it was a big one. She wanted to shove her fingers in her pussy right then and there. She wanted him to pull it out so she could see it. She needed time alone to masturbate again. "Maybe you should go out tonight for awhile so we can have some alone time," she said to her mom.

Marsha looked over her drink as she sipped it, gazing at Lester sitting at the bar. "I think I will go out tonight, dear."

****************

Lester's cell phone vibrated in his pants. He checked it and read the text. It read, "She's heading for the elevator." He quickly left his room and strolled towards the elevator door on his floor. His cell vibrated again. "On casino floor." The elevator took a long time to reach his floor and an even longer time to descend to the casino level. He confidently strolled towards the Addis Aba Bar and entered it. There was no sign of Marsha. Somewhat surprised, he sent a quick text off to the monitor. "10-20?" Lester left the bar with his cell phone in hand assuming she was at Two Buck Tim's. He was halfway across the casino floor near the table games when his cell phone went off. "Lost! Target disappeared in crowd. Will keep trying." Lester growled. He was sure, Marsha must be chomping on her bit to get her pussy stuffed with some cock. Maybe she was trying to get some black cock, just not from him? She wouldn't be the first to ignore him for another black man. He changed direction and headed for the blackjack tables. He climbed into a seat and placed a bet, hoping the monitors would find her. They were busy watching for sexual activity among the pageant contestants and couldn't devote too much time to finding one woman for him. Plus, not every hall and room had a hidden camera. He sat and waited focusing on the game.