Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Bethany was naked the second her mom walked out the door. Soon she was on her back, legs spread, her finger stroking across her clit. The young woman had found it to be a great source of pleasure when she stroked the distended nub. The television showed Ann lovingly sucking on a gorgeous black cock. Honestly, the movie was disgusting. The title was "Lesbo Chicks Discover Black Dicks" and Ann actually had a Lesbian scene in it. However disgusting watching two women go at it was, the movie turned hot when the black dicks came into play.

Bethany had a small unsatisfying orgasm. She got off the bed feeling dirty and took a quick shower. After her shower, she paced the room in her pajamas, walked out on the balcony and stared out at the ocean for fifteen minutes, a sight she felt she'd never grow used to. Frustrated and confused over her feelings, Bethany walked over to the bed and kneeled, leaning on it, her hands folded in prayer. She prayed for guidance. The only response she got was a loud growl from her stomach. Bethany took it as a sign.

Beth picked up the phone and dialed room service. "Hi. Can you send a turkey club up to room 902 please. Yes, thank you. Oh and if Bruce is working, have him bring it."

Beth hung up the phone. Tonight, she wouldn't have to share that big black cock with her sister. Tonight, she'd suck and lick it and take it down her throat. His cum tasted better then any sandwich. Her pussy suddenly started leaking. She'd keep her clothes on. She couldn't trust her body around Bruce's cock. Her pussy wanted it. She couldn't cheat on her boyfriend and she wasn't on birth control. She'd have to settle for sucking it.

Bethany sat down on the bed to wait.

***************

Marsha was dressed to kill. She was proud of her looks, but didn't like dressing to show off her body. She hated older women who dressed like their daughters, finding it inappropriate and believing those women were being unrealistic. Women should accept aging and do it gracefully. She'd changed by her bed and slipped out of the room, yelling bye to her daughter and hoping Bethany wouldn't see what she was wearing.

Marsha wore a short skirt that came to mid-thigh. Her legs looked like they belonged on a woman twenty years younger. They were fit and firm, tanned from her recent sunbathing. They were smooth and without a trace of varicose veins. Her top had spaghetti straps over her shoulders that left her arms bare. Her arms were also fit and smooth, with only minor sag around the upper arm when she held her arm straight out. Most embarrassing was her top. It hugged her breasts, a push up bra holding her mighty EE-cups up and firm. The top was low cut and the view of her cleavage was as impressive as the grand canyon's. The Howard women were gifted with big breasts, her mom had EE's and her late grandmother's breasts hung down to her navel. No Howard woman ever had trouble attracting attention from men and Edgar Dutton seemed hypnotized by her breasts the first time he saw her with her bra off. Both Bethany and the slut daughter had big DD-cup breasts on their small framed bodies and so did Marsha at their age, but age and childbirth had made hers swell to the pendulous heavy udders that approached EE's and made her back ache from time to time. Showing off her navel was also something she never did, despite a flat sexy stomach. The top stopped about an inch above her belly button. Most of her stomach was as flat as either of her daughters, but she did have a slight motherly bulge beneath her belly button. Heeled sandals showed off her painted toes. She wore some makeup, red lipstick and a touch of eye liner. Her hair was curled, the occasional streaks of gray the only indication that this was a woman closer to fifty then forty.

Marsha passed the Eden Spa. It was the casino's spa and massage. Through the window she could see a giant muscular black man dressed in white shorts and a white tee shirt leading a middle aged woman back to a massage room. Marsha recognized the woman as one of the pageant contestants chaperones. Next door was Black's Gym. One of the owners of the chain was a judge at the pageant. Several muscular black men were strolling through the workout equipment giving advice to a large group of people exercising. Several were working closely with some of the pageant contestants.

After Black's Gym was Posers. Posers was a large dance club filled with a mostly younger crowd. It leased the space from the casino and hadn't been remodeled as it was independently owned. The main entrance was off the street, but there was also a smaller entrance from the casino. A huge white guy half fat and half muscle was checking id's at the door. He smiled and waved her inside. Marsha smiled. She looked young, but not young enough to get carded.

********************

Scott's eyes bugged out when he saw the woman's cleavage. The woman flashed him a shy smile. She was stacked and packed and at first glance appeared late thirties, but a closer look showed her to be much older.

His lips curled up in a wry grin and he nodded at her. She nodded back, smiling as she sat at the bar and ordered a drink. She picked up her mixed drink and swirled it before taking a sip. His eyes glanced at the hand holding the drink, easily making out the white band around her ring finger, obvious against her tanned hand.

Scott was working up the nerve to go talk to her, when his friends grabbed him and pulled him out to the dance floor. Posers was a dance club and the dance area was always crowded. It wasn't a couples dance place, but a group dance club. People just danced. His group consisted of five guys and two of their girlfriends. They were in their early twenties and all worked in the city. Tonight the club didn't have a band, but the DJ was playing some good mixes.

Scott felt a tap on his shoulder and turned. The woman from the bar was dancing up to him. He took in the amazing figure before she put one arm around his neck and they started dancing together. Her other arm held her drink. Scott placed his hands on her bare waist and pulled her closer. He knew without any doubt that he would be fucking this sexy older woman in a short while. "Scott," he whispered in her ear.

"Marsha," she replied.

Scott pulled her close and held her as they danced. One of his single male friends caught his eye and winked. They were always looking to get laid and Posers was the bar for hook ups. It had always been a hot spot in town, but something had changed when the casino became the Nubian King. Scott and his friends realized their odds of getting laid here had suddenly dramatically increased. Woman staying at the casino seemed to show up here looking more for sex then to dance. Scott had fucked six women staying at the casino. Two had been fat, one had been fifteen years older then Marsha, but Scott didn't care. He'd once told his friends that he would fuck anything. Of course, one had been a very attractive married woman who complained that her husband hadn't been able to get it up since they'd arrived in Atlantic City. He'd seen her the next night with one of the casino's black employees.

Marsha's abdomen brushed against his crotch and she seemed to notice his bulge. She pressed against it and he swore she shuddered. "Lets go get another drink," she said.

Scott nodded and winked at his friends. She held his hand, leading him back to the bar. She ordered them a round and even paid for the drinks. They sat at the bar and talked ordering another round. Scott found it difficult to stare at her face while talking to her with her vast cleavage sucking his eyes down into their depths. She laughed at one of his jokes and put a hand on his knee. Scott froze. "Wanna get out of here?" he asked.

"Love to," said Marsha, quickly guzzling down her drink.

"Do you have a room here?"

"Yes, but my dau... I'm chaperoning one of the pageant contestants. She's using the room. How about you?"

"I live outside the city. It's a long commute."

"Damn," she groaned.

"Come with me," he said. Scott led her to one of the places he had fucked one of the fat chicks. They exited to the street from the casino's main entrance. Scott held her arm as they crossed the street and walked down the dark road towards the boardwalk. The neighboring block consisted of several buildings and an intersecting alley through them.

"You want to have sex in an alley?" she asked.

"No, I want to have sex on a water bed in a cabana on the beach in the Caribbean while a full moon reflects off the blue water while the dolphins sing, but an alley is all we got."

Marsha laughed. "I'm still following you."

The alley was filled with dumpsters and a few low illumination security lights. It was very quiet and they seemed safe from being disturbed. Scott pushed her against a wall and began kissing her. Their tongues teased each other, pushing first into her mouth, then back into his. Scott's hands moved from her waist to the bottom of her top, trying to push it up over her breasts, but the top was too tight against her large bosom. She pushed him back and pulled her spaghetti strap over her shoulders. Scott eagerly pulled the top down. Marsha rolled her eyes as he stared in awe at her tightly constrained breasts. He was too impatient to reach behind her and unhook her bra. Instead he just slid his fingers under her bra and flicked them up over her breasts. "Wow!" he cried as her breasts sagged down.

"They're too big," she complained, moaning as he pinched one of her erect nipples.

"Their magnificent," he said, bending down and taking the nipple he'd been pinching between his lips. Marsha moaned and held his head tightly against her breast. Scott reached down and fumbled with his belt, quickly opening his pants.

Marsha felt his hands come up under her skirt, quickly grasping her panties. She felt sick to her stomach suddenly. She wasn't in a dirty Atlantic City alley. She was in her living room. Her husband was sitting in the wheelchair he'd used after his stroke. He was frowning at her as he watched his wife and the mother of his two daughters about to have sex with a man young enough to be her son. Marsha felt tears in her eyes. Scott was still gently biting one of her nipples. Her hands went from grasping his shoulders to resting her palms against them to push him back, but she hesitated.

Marsha's panties were down now and Scott had pulled her thighs open. His finger rubbed along her slit and she felt shamed by how wet she was. Scott released her nipple and lifted her up along the wall. Something hard slid along her slit and then it was in. Marsha gasped in shock and joy. All thoughts of resisting fled her mind as she felt her first stiff dick inside her in five years.

Scott worked the end around, coating it with her fluids, pushing it deeper as she opened for him. Marsha's tears of shame became tears of joy. This young stud wasn't a limp dick like the other two men she'd tried to hook up with. The head of his prick suddenly slid deep and Marsha moaned with pleasure as she trembled from her first orgasm in a long time. Even before her husband's stroke, she hadn't cum with him in years. It had been maybe eight years since she'd cum with a man and it felt good. "Oh god, fuck me," she whispered.

"You got it, babe," growled Scott. Scott moved faster, thrusting as quickly as he could.

Marsha thought Scott felt like her husband, though he hadn't been able to maintain the pace this young man could for years. It felt great, but she wanted more. "Deeper," she begged, whispering in his ear. "Harder, fuck me harder and deeper." Marsha sobbed with joy again. "I love your big cock."

Scott growled and pumped faster. His dick was completely average and it thrilled him to be called big. "Gonna blow soon."

"Cum in me. Give me that big cock." Marsha wanted him deeper, stretching her out. She felt him grunt, sperm coated her insides. "Fuck me with that big black cock." She came again. Her husband nodded his approval from the wheelchair while she fucked the black dwarf. "Fuck me, Lester."

Scott pulled out and released her. Marsha almost slid down the wall to the dirty alley floor, but caught herself. He was pulling up his pants and frowning down at her. Marsha's face flushed with embarrassment. She watched Scott turn and leave without a word to her and she didn't blame him. "I'm fucked up," she said, pulling herself to her feet. Scott had seemed to fill her up completely, yet she had wanted more. She pictured Lester's superior black cock. His semen tasting so good. She licked her lips at the memory. She should have never left his room that night. She didn't even think of Lester as a person the first time she met him. The dwarf wasn't an "it", but the most superior person she'd ever met. "You are fucked up," she said again, leaving the alley. Marsha wanted to avoid seeing Scott in the club, so she turned and headed for the boardwalk.

****************

Bethany trembled when the knock finally came on her door. "Room service," called a voice she recognized as Bruce's. She was a little shaky as she walked over and opened the door. Bruce stood there, smiling down at her, a knowing grin on his face. He was holding a tray. "One turkey club, Miss Beth."

"Yes, Bruce," she replied. "Bring it on in." She stepped aside as he entered the room. Beth glanced up and down the hall. Here and there several groups of contestants were talking. Beth backed up and shut the door.

"How much do I owe you?"

"$14.99."

Beth rolled her eyes at the exorbitant cost. The same sandwich would have been five dollars at the diner back home. "Oops, my mom has all my money."

"That's no problem Miss Beth, I can put it on your room bill." Bruce put the tray down and walked up to her. "Was there anything else you wanted?"

"No... I... Um."

"Anything you need?"

Bethany gulped. How do you tell a man that you want to suck his cock? "J-just the sandwich."

Bruce nodded and smiled. "Then I'll be going. Say these are nice pajamas." One big black hand reached out and felt the sleeve of her top. "Soft," he mumbled. He slid his hand over to her large bosom. "This is soft too." He squeezed her breast. Beth moaned in response, not stopping him. She moaned and shivered as his finger pinched her engorged nipple through her pajama top. His other hand came up and pinched her other nipple. Beth wanted to fall into his arms. "You gots some big white tittys, Miss Bethany. Now I can put the sandwich on your tab, but I still need a tip." Bruce moved his hand off her breasts and up to her shoulders. He pushed down. Beth didn't resist, falling to her knees at his feet, staring at the bulge in his pants. "Was the sandwich all you wanted?"

"No," whispered Beth. "I want to see your penis again, suck it some more."

"Say it right. This ain't no little white boy penis." Bruce undid his pants.

"I want to see your black cock again. I want to suck your big black cock."

"Better." Bruce pulled his cock out this time. He watched Beth gasp, her eyes lighting up. "You want this all to yourself this time."

"Yes," whispered Bethany. She reached out and took the stiffening shaft from Bruce's hand. It looked bigger in her little white hand then it did in his enormous hands. "All mine." She leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head.

Bruce stepped back. "Do what your sister did." He stepped forward again.

Beth leaned down and placed her pursed lips upon the tip, feeling the fluid pouring from his urethra on her lips. She closed her eyes and trembled, inhaling the powerful masculine scent coming from his cock. "I acknowledge the superiority of your black cock," she said, kissing it.

"Thank me."

Bethany frowned, looking up at the giant black man. "Thank you?" she asked, looking perplexed.

"Why are you thanking me?"

Bethany closed her eyes and sniffed the bulbous head of his dark cock. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock," she replied, realizing it was true.

"You're welcome. You may began."

Bethany nodded, grinned, and kissed the head again. She then began licking all around the head, tasting his precum and lapping it up as quickly as it oozed out of his urethra. Soon Bethany was kissing the tip, only this time, she opened her mouth wider and wider and let his entire cock head slip inside her mouth. She tightly squeezed her lips around the shaft and bobbed her head. Beth gagged and choked as the head pushed back into her throat. She pushed forwards, suppressing the reflex to force the cock out of her mouth. She felt the head slide past her tonsils as it made it's way deeper down her throat.

Beth felt a wave of pleasure engulf her body. This was her cock and hers alone. There was no Ann here to steal this cock from her like she had two nights ago. She shuddered at the memory of Bruce pointing his cock at her, sperm hitting her face and going in her mouth. It had tasted so good and tonight she'd have more of it. Beth bobbed her head faster.

Bruce reached down and wrapped his fingers in Bethany's hair. He guided her head at a pace he desired. It was too much for the teen and she gagged. Bruce relented a little, still guiding her head, but letting her only suck on half his cock. She reached up and used her hand on the rest. Her other hand found and squeezed his ball sack. Bruce moaned and forced her head to move faster. "Oh yeah, slut, that's good," he groaned. "I'm gonna fill your belly and then I'm gonna fill that tight white pussy of yours."

Beth shuddered again. She wished she had pulled her top off before sucking him. She wanted to play with her nipples or shove her fingers inside her pussy. She did want to try it in her pussy. Beth quickly unbuttoned her pajama top and let it fall open. Her hands came up pinching and tugging on her nipples while she bobbed her head over five inches of cock. She trembled, moaning around the cock in her mouth. Her panties felt soaked. Beth's right hand left her nipple and slid down her stomach, slipping under the waistbands of her pajamas and panties. Her fingers found her pussy and pushed inside. She shuddered almost immediately as she had a small orgasm.

Bruce was impatient and grabbed her head, forcing it down over more of his cock. Beth continued frigging her pussy while he shoved his thick black cock deeper down her throat. She wanted to gag and felt like she was choking, but she ignored it, breathing through her nose. The knobby cock head pushed past her tonsils, deeper and deeper until his pubes tickled her nose. She came again as she realized she had just swallowed the whole thing. Still, it was difficult to deep throat such a big cock. Bruce grabbed the hand she had on her breast and brought it up to his shaft. Bethany found herself rapidly bobbing her head over half his cock while stroking the rest. Eventually, his cock swelled even thicker and Bruce started groaning. Bethany redoubled her efforts moving both her head and hand as rapidly as she could. Bruce grunted and thrust his hips forward, shoving several inches of cock deeper in her throat. His shaft jerked, the first wad filling her belly. Bethany yanked her head back until the tip of his cock exited her throat just as it blew it's second large wad. Hot rich sperm filled her mouth and she gulped it down. Sperm again filled her mouth making her cheeks bulge out. Bethany swallowed, but some squirted out the sides of her mouth. Again her mouth filled and she almost gagged keeping up with the flow, but it was so good. Finally, the bursts of semen stopped, but his cock still sprayed streams of sperm in her mouth. She was able to roll her tongue around his hot seed, tasting it, loving it, wanting more. She swallowed again and again, savoring each jet of sperm. Finally, Bruce pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Hold yo tongue out," he growled. He grabbed his shaft and stroked his fist forward. Bethany thought he was done, but incredibly another big wad of sperm shot out, covering her nose and eyes. A final strand shot from his cock and landed on her tongue. For a few seconds it hung like a web from her tongue to his urethra before it fell off his cock completely. "How's that? Good?"

1...34567...22