Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad." Josh decided as he opened the cottage door and went inside. Looking around, he saw that the place was cozy and like the cabin, it was open concept, with a large main living area on one side and an eating area and kitchen on the other. Beside the kitchen was a hall leading to what he expected was the bathroom and three bedrooms, one which apparently had a queen sized bed and the others had two singles. The place had some older couches and dining room furniture, but it was definitely more modern than rustic. The wall was barn board and it had solid wood furniture and some pretty decent appliances. Definitely what one would expect in a cottage for look and feel.

"I can take this," Josh said to himself as he put the groceries and drinks in the fridge. The cottage was a bit stuffy in the heat and he propped open the screen window and opened a few of the others as well. 'Brewski,' he thought immediately and grabbed a cold one from the fridge and went out onto the deck. Leaning on the rail, he surveyed the property while he drank. A long dock jutted out into the water next to a small boathouse which apparently held an aluminum fishing boat and a pair of jet skis. 'Maybe Jess will teach me how to run one of the skis,' he thought before he spied the barbeque. Walking over, he checked to make sure it worked, then, headed back inside to begin preparing the meal for Jess.

Josh was beginning to wonder if Jess was going to arrive when he saw her walk up the lawn. A few moments later she called through the screen. "Hi Josh," she announced, her cheery sing-song voice that immediately grabbed his attention.

"Hi, come on in. Just getting things ready," Josh responded as he finished trimming the chicken. You hungry?"

"More than you know," she replied, as she walked in, a devious grin forming on her lips.

Josh looked over and couldn't help but stare at the angelic vision standing just inside the door. Jess was wearing a white summer skirt and top that was almost sheer as a result of the bright sunlight which came in from the windows behind her. He could clearly see the outline of her shapely form and white panties beneath. She wore pale peach summer top with thin shoulder straps that were set off by the matching tie that she used to hold back her long black tresses. "Wow, you look great!

"Thanks!" Jess responded with a big smile. Walking towards him, she stopped in front of the fridge which stood beside the counter where he was working. "Got anything to drink?"

"Yeah, in the fridge. Help yourself. Grab me a beer too, would you?"

"Sure," Jess replied as she opened the fridge door and squatted down to survey its contents.

Josh put the knife aside and as he washed his hands he looked down at Jess who was squatting down beside him in front of the open fridge. Seemingly intent on looking around for what she wanted to drink, Josh figured that she was probably unaware of the fact that her bare breasts were partially exposed to him because of her gaping top. She must have caught on that he was watching because she wriggled her shoulders a bit to tease Josh with the view. Looking up, Jess smiled brightly.

"Keith's or Bud?"

"Um, I'll have a Budweiser," Josh stammered, unable to turn away from her. She stood, and his focus changed quickly from admiring her breasts to locking onto her face.

"Here you go," she said, holding up a Budweiser for him.

Josh hastily dried his hands and took the beer. "Thanks!" he said, turning away and rummaging in the drawer for an opener. Popping the top off his beer he showed his chivalry again by setting it aside and taking Jess beer from her to open as well. Josh smiled, noticing her nipples had become erect and were pressing out on the fabric of her thin top. Jess flirted with him by tilting her head back and downing half her beer, while her breasts pushed out further for him to ogle. Smiling inwardly his thought to himself 'Oh, you ARE a tease,' before announcing "Let's take these outside." Beer in hand, Josh grabbed the tray of chicken and headed out to the deck.

"Ok, I'll set the table, you cook."

The cottage was still quite hot and stuffy, having been closed for a couple of weeks, but Jess quickly found a fan and had it going before they sat down to eat. Dinner conversation started casually, talking about how hot the weather was, but soon drifted towards their weekend expectations, each of them having made similar plans to enjoy some downtime and relax with friends. After a couple of beers it was evident that they were becoming more comfortable with each other. They talked a bit more about themselves, including their similar moves from student life to working for a living.

Jess felt her excitement building, fully aware that Josh was looking at her hard nipples poking through her thin top. Nearing the end of their meal, Jess grinned broadly and her excitement was becoming more evident as she started to talk about her last relationship that had ended months before. After a few minutes of explaining the essential details, Jess leaned forward and stated expectantly "So, that's enough about my love life. Are you seeing anybody?" Encouraged by her forwardness, Josh answered,

"Nope. I've been single for about a year now and haven't had a lot of time with my job being so busy."

Jess immediately more animated. 'Oh, this is great! Jess thought excitedly. Josh was single, and they had the entire night here alone. Thinking about the possibilities, Jess was having trouble keeping her mind on the conversation. She needed to do something quick, or she'd leave a wet spot on the chair when she got up. Trying to think of something for them to focus on, Jess figured it wouldn't hurt to ask Josh about looking into her car troubles. "Hey Josh, since you are an engineer," she began "I bet you know a bit about cars?"

"Some, why?"

Well, mine's not doing too good, sputtering and clunking when I arrived, and I don't want to get stuck up here. Could you have a look at it?"

"Ok, sure. Let's go."

'Thank God,' Jess thought as they threw the paper plates in the garbage, grabbed their beers and headed out the door. Slightly uncomfortable with her damp panties wedged in the crease of her pussy, Jess needed to do something about it, fast. As she led him across the grass, she wondered what Josh was thinking after the eyeful she gave him before dinner. She might be coming on a bit strong, but secretly hoped Josh would follow her wherever things led tonight.

Jess took the narrow trail that meandered through the thick foliage for about a hundred yards before opening to the cleared area near the cabin's dock. Josh felt his heart beat faster as he watched Jess's hips sway back and forth as they went. She confidently negotiated her way, lightly stepping over rocks and roots like a graceful dancer, while holding her beer in one hand while she walked. 'Oh fuck,' he thought as he felt his penis begin to swell in his shorts. Taking another swig of his beer he said to himself, 'I hope she doesn't look too close or she'll know exactly what I'd rather be working on besides her car.'

Jess giggled and skipped through the last few yards of the path before jogging up the small incline to where she'd parked her car. Waiting for Josh to join her she took a long pull on her beer, thinking that she was totally enamored by him already. She had initially thought Josh was a 'pretty boy' up for a drunk and disorderly weekend like kids in high school did when they managed to sneak some booze out of the house, but she quickly found that he was more complicated and thoughtful. Tall with dirty blond hair and beach boy looks was extremely cute, she had been surprised as she found that he was also very smart and had been working for a top engineering firm in the city for the past year, after only six months as an intern. More impressive than that was the fact that he took the time to listen to her and ask questions rather than just jump in and talk about himself all the time like so many boys she knew often did. He was an analytical planner and she hoped he was thinking ahead to the possibilities as the late afternoon would soon turn to twilight.

Jess pointed towards the car door "Keys are in it."

Josh got in and surveyed the interior of the vehicle before starting it up. It was a bit rough, and he popped the hood and got out to check out the engine compartment. The car was a bit older, but definitely fuel injected and not aspirated. Cars these days needed an engineering degree to be worked on, but he was familiar enough with the basics and went about checking belts and fluid levels as Jess watched intently.

Jess admired Josh's strong shoulders and tight butt as he rummaged around under the hood. She didn't know anything about cars and her dad had to tell her regularly when to take it in for an oil change. She now felt a bit ashamed that she hadn't done as often as she should have. Josh went back inside to turn off the engine then returned to the engine compartment. After a few more minutes of messing with some piece of equipment he came out with a square dirt encrusted thing.

"Well, well" Josh announced "What do we have here?"

Jess looked sheepishly at him and shrugged, taking another swig of beer. The heat was making her feel sticky again and sweat was running down her back. Watching Josh was making her groin ache and the wetness in the crease between her thighs and pussy was making her squirm. She needed to cool off, but moved closer to Josh to inspect the square plastic thing he was holding. "What is it?"

"This," he said holding the part up, "is an air filter. Your guys who do your oil change should be inspecting these every time you are in for service. It's totally blocked up and that's probably what's causing your engine to run rough." Josh walked over to a nearby tree and carefully whacked the filter against it. It created a cloud of dust and a heroic amount of debris dropped out. After a minute, when the cloud dissipated, he inspected the filter and returned. Showing that it was significantly cleaner, he replaced it and snapped shut the housing.

Josh returned to the driver's seat and re-started the engine. The results from clearing the filter were obvious as the engine purred like a kitten. "You really need a new one, but this should do for a bit."

Jess was noticeably relieved that she didn't have a serious problem with the car, and walked over to stand beside the door. Leaning down to Josh's level, she stared into his eyes "Thank you soooo much!" she said in a sweet, slightly husky voice. "You are a life saver. I thought I might have a serious problem there for a minute."

"No worries, most people don't even think about stuff like this, but I'd suggest you find yourself a new service shop, since the guys you have taking care of your car don't seem to be doing their job.

"Yes, I definitely will." Jess agreed.

Josh felt the pressure in his groin build as he tried to not stare at Jess's tits. Leaning on the window, her breasts were totally exposed to him, and she knew exactly what she was doing. He was having difficulty resisting the urge to reach out and cup one of her small pert breasts in his hand and massage it, but decided instead to keep it cool and clearing his throat, he turned off the engine and pulled the door lever as Jess backed away. "Well. Any time you need some help, you know who to call," he offered as he drank the remainder of his beer. "I think I'm ready for a refill, how about you?"

"Maybe in a bit. I need to cool off," Jess stated as she quickly planted a kiss on Josh's cheek and headed for the cabin.

Chapter 3

Josh stood for a second to wait for his heart to stop pounding in his chest. Every time he looked at her his pulse started to race again. 'Oh my God, she's amazing,' he thought to himself as he watched her turn back towards the deck. She was showing herself to good effect as her thin dress flowed around her legs as she walked and looked back for him to follow. This was making it very difficult for him to concentrate.

Throughout dinner, he marveled at her. She kept her attention on him as they talked, making it obvious that she liked him and that made him feel great. He couldn't wait for the guys to arrive tomorrow and tell them about this. Meeting this totally awesome girl was completely unexpected, and when she eagerly agreed to join him for a private barbeque he thought about how lucky he was. Totally beyond what he'd thought was in the realm of possibilities for this weekend. He thought that it was a bit odd that she asked him to look at her car, but it was pretty obvious she had no clue about what to do, and assumed that she had never even topped up the washer fluid before. He was certainly pleased that a simple thing like cleaning out the heavy debris from the air filter had fixed her problem and was equally delighted that she'd made an effort to show him her tits afterwards.

"Ha." he thought. She was being a serious tease and she knew it. Josh figured that women knew that guys will take any opportunity to check out a fine young lady, especially if he can see her breasts from gaps in her top. Josh expected that Jess knew this and was purposefully exposing herself, first back at the cottage before dinner, then again just now when he fixed her car. He figured that she was testing the waters, just to see what kind of reaction she could get from him, but he was keeping it under control, at least until she couldn't help herself or noticed the effect she had on him as his hardening cock strained against his shorts. But for now he would just have to wait since he expected her to come back out at any moment, ready for a swim.

Jess stripped off her clothes and slipped on her bikini. Grabbing two towels, she went into the kitchen and grabbed two more beers before heading back outside. Seeing Josh waiting for her on the deck, she pointed back to the cabin "Why don't you leave your clothes inside, there is a spare pair of swimming trunks in the bedroom across the hall from the bath. Go put them on and come on back out."

Josh was painfully aware that his loose beach shorts were doing a pretty good job of hiding his erection, but if he put on the bathing suit, Jess would certainly become aware of what he was thinking when she saw him. Jess took the three steps lightly and came up to within inches of Josh. "Coming?" she said expectantly before lightly kissing on his cheek.

"Um, yeah, sure," Josh finally got out and sidestepped her to make his way inside. 'Man, she's going to know you've got it bad for her the second you go back out there,' Josh said to himself as he made his way to the bedroom. Grabbing a pair of trunks his size, he tossed his T-shirt, shorts and briefs onto the bed and pulled on the trunks. His throbbing member made a tent out of the fabric and Josh just stood there for a minute thinking about a hockey game he'd recently watched in order to redirect his thoughts, desperately hoping his hard cock would begin to subside.

It was working. After a minute his erection began to shrink to the point where he could reasonably conceal his state from Jess. For insurance, he grabbed another towel from the bathroom and draped it across his arm to shield himself before heading for the door.

Jess had made her way down to the dock and was sitting on the edge, dangling her feet into the lake as she sipped her beer. Josh walked the fifty feet from the deck to the dock and started down the rough wooden planks when Jess called back over her shoulder to him.

"Come sit here Josh." she said, patting the open spot beside her.

"Ok." Josh replied cautiously. He started feeling a bit worried that his excitement would betray him as he made his way down the smooth planks. Tossing his towel down, he sat beside Jess as she offered him a beer. "Great, thanks!" Josh said as he accepted the bottle and took a long grateful swallow from the cold beer. Keenly aware that Jess was watching him, he set aside his bottle and looked into her eyes.

"You're beautiful." Josh whispered, slowly taking in her beautiful body with his eyes. Jess giggled and stood up, her gorgeous ass barely covered by the skimpy peach bikini bottoms.

"Come on, let's get wet!" Jess exclaimed as she jumped into the water. She leapt high into the water and a fountain of bubbles came up around her when she surfaced. Turning and treaded water ten feet away, she called up, "The water is great! Get in here!" When Josh stood, Jess giggled at the sight of the telltale signs of Josh's arousal just before he dove in.

The shallow dive brought Josh right up beside Jess and she splashed him playfully before turning to swim further out. Following closely, they easily reached the floating dock and they rested their arms on the edge and stared intently at each other, Josh moved in closer, testing her to see if she would meet him with a kiss as he circled his arm around her waist. Jess responded eagerly, wrapping her free arm around his neck and kissing him, her tongue circling around his lips invitingly. Responding in kind, Josh's kiss was filled with energy and promise that caused Jess's breasts to ache with excitement.

Jess was incredibly horny by this time, and almost overcome with desire, she wrapped her legs around Josh and pulled him closer. Positioning her pubic mound to the side, she bobbing slightly up and down in the water rubbing herself on his hip while his hand moved up to cup her breast. Moving one leg between his legs while still holding on with the other Jess felt the warmth of his penis against her thigh. "Oh, what do we have here?" she exclaimed pulling her head back and looking mischievously into his eyes.

Josh didn't try to hid his embarrassment as his pushed his penis harder against Jess's leg. He laughed, and she teased him even more as she went back to kissing him while trying to measure the effect she had on him by pressing up against him even more. It was obvious that she was really turned on as well. Jess humped him slowly, bringing him to full hardness, while he gently moved his thumb across her hard nipple. "Uh, you know what you're doing to me don't you?" Josh gasped as he took stock of the expression on Jess's face. Jess lightly bit her bottom lip as she pressed her upper thigh up against Josh's straining erection.

"Ummm, I don't know," Jess responded cheekily, stared at him, bobbing slightly in the water as she rubbed against his cock, "What's seems to be the trouble?" she asked in feigned surprise while a mischievous smile formed on her face.

"Uh, no trouble, Yet!" Josh replied with a slight groan. Holding her hip, Josh pulled her closer as he drew a line across her jaw with his tongue. "You'd better be careful though. I'm not sure I can be responsible for relieving you of your bikini."

"Oh really? Jess squealed. What makes your think that you will be responsible if I do something like this?" With that, Jess unclasped her arm from around his neck, reached behind and pulled the back strings on her bikini. The small triangles in front lost their tension against her luscious breasts and Josh gawked as she reached up behind her head and untied the top strings. "Well?" she said expectantly, her look inviting a compliment.

"Hummmm, let's see," Josh replied, not taking his eyes off hers as he reached up, pulled her top off completely and tossed it onto the dock beside them. Continuing to stare into his eyes, Jess reached down, cupped one breast and licked her nipple right in front of him.

"Oh you devil," Josh remarked. "That is sooooo sexy."

Jess smiled as she tickled the tip of her nipple with her tongue. "I'd love it if you could do that instead." she said, as she offered her breast to Josh.

"Mmmmm, yummy," he responded, moving in to kiss her then lowering his head to her beautiful breast. Since he was holding on to the floating dock with one hand, and around Jess's waist with the other, he left it to her to bring her breast up out of the water so he could lick it. Giggling as he took as much of it into his mouth as he could, Jess watched him eagerly lick and suck on it as they floated in the warm water. The light was fading and she not wanting to get too heavily into play out in the water, so she pulled away, grabbed her top and started swimming back towards shore. Half swimming backwards she called softly "Come with me," and turned back to continue the rest of the way to the dock's ladder.

123456...9